>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1bO4TUptKw8
pastebin.com/VYkfmDRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Myrrh's wings are retracted when bathing in the hot springs
Today's the last day of Tap Battle. What are your thoughts on this mode /feg/?

I like Myrrh

I miss Lyon as a bonus unit.
My only other answer to Nino relies on some very close math that sometimes doesn’t add up.

it's surprisingly fun. I'd be fine with them making more of them if they want to.

Is building an adult tiki worth it?

Is it worth going all out on Robin with SB and Bold Fighter if I don't have the orbs to give him any merges right now?

I feel like I should just hold onto my Hardin for now.

Give me any reason to do the last 6 stages. I can't be arsed without a daily or orb reward.

We need more Hectors.

Laegjarn is my wife.

It was a fun change of pace.

I like it but it needs more songs and a better boss theme because the one they have now is just impossible to tap along to. I hope it comes back with improvements.

You were imagining, weren't you?

You wouldn't show your dick to a girl with a look like this on her face

I just got my first vengeful fighter unit (grima), and noticed that it doesn't give the +1 cooldown for every attack like steady breath, just for your attacks. It'd be better to give him bonfire due to the order of his attacks so he can proc it each round over his default ignis, right?

Can Healers use Chill speed?

>You choose an orb
>You close your eyes in hopes for something good
>You hear a puff of smoke and following it is the sounds of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 Stars
>You open your eyes and see this

That's pretty funny.

>This way!

Yes. It's inheritable by anyone.

It's more worth it even though she has lower base stats since she's easy to merge while Tiki (loli) is one of the rarest units in the game.

*powercreeps Wrys*

I want Hectors D ick C ummies

I need her to spit on me and step on my cock

Apparently!

I'm not rolling green for Robin. I'm rolling greens for Fae.

>a fucking voting gauntlet
>orb rain is over
dead game

At least until the next sexy character comes along right? Maybe her mom? Or Alfonse and Sharena’s mom?

Cute, but it doesn't need to last this long. Doing the dailies got a little old. But it'd be fun as a sometimes mode.

Why do so many people like Myrrh? Is it the standard waifufagging or what?

>come back to Heroes to see what the Story’s got
>it lasts a good 20 minutes

I’ll give Heroes this, I actually want to play my old Fire Emblem games to enjoy a complete game now.

I was imagining Hardin and Laegjarn double teaming me, if that's what you mean.

DR SAKURA WILL SPREAD EVEN MORE SIX PATHS OF PAIN PLUS

>neko Sakura moves her ears when idling
Too cute.

Nice.

>tfw everybody desperate for Grima and you got stuck with one on your quest to get just one copy of Bold Fighter

What units want VF over BF?

>Merric shows up in blue orbs now
MAKE IT STOP

T-thanks. The latest one I wrote was this Gunnthra one. I also did a Zero Two one for /a/ a few weeks ago which I can post if you want

I want them all. Is that so bad?

OH NO
THE BRAIN DAMAGE IS SPREADING

I like that she has purple hair and is kind of lonely, but otherwise it's probably just usual lolicon stuff combined with sacred stones fags being awful people.

I was doing more than imagining actually.

Jap celica almost made roll for her, god damm i love that crazy bitch voice

Most of them. BF is mostly for meme brave builds or LAHector/Black Luna twins because of high skill damage. It tends to work against armor's 1 mov where vengeful fully complements it.

Brainlet here, what units do you use to beat the final story level lunatic?

yeah, her japanese VA's voice for her is hot as fuck

She’s the most relatable fire emblem.
She also feels the loss of losing orbs and wanting them back

180 orbs, pity broken twice by two completely powercrept and worthless units, no good fodder. Yeah, I'm done with this banner.

>attacks
>HUAAAH
>retardo maniacal laughter ensues

Touyama Nao pleases old men for money

you would not believe how much i want to plow 02

Man, Sharenas mom would be so fucking great. I would fuck that mom on Sharenas bed when she gets home. The tears would be so delicious.

>hating on chicken

Alright guys, serious topic time. VERY SERIOUS, PAY ATTENTION.

We just got the final boss of awakening, something none of us would have expected. Previously there were concerns about Julius, Lyon, Takumi, possessed berkut etc. being playable because they're...fucking evil or possessed.
Well that's changed now, Anyone can be in the game. Eirika with a tome? Sure. Possessed Hardin? Yes. Actual fucking grima? Yep.

The question is, what are some units that are missed opportunities that came from proper implementation not being in the game yet?
Examples:
>Lyon's in the game, but not as Fomortiis, just a but too early, he's like 80/20 unpossessed/possessed
>Berkut was supposed to be a cav mage tank before powercreep made ridiculous units like Sigurd possible

Tell me, you stupid fucks. Your emperor commands it.

I already got a chicken at 4*.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bO4TUptKw8

Imagine...

Elibean Summer alts soon hopefully

Do I give this man Close Def as A skill or Fury 3? Also, Pivot/Swap for movement, I guess?

PLUS
ATTACK
GRIMA
THIS IS MY FIRST EVER +ATK OR +SPD 5 STAR EXCLUSIVE UNIT EVER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO IT NOW KILL ME

>You watch as Queen Celica turns to sit upon the bed, allowing you to catch a glimpse of fiery red between her legs as she crossed them over.

Who wrote this?
This is amazing. It's perfect, all of it. I need more. I NEED. MORE.

>anyone can be in the game
BATTA
THE
BEAST

imagine

Wait, damnit, I quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote

Wtf is going on!?

roll the other one

>Idunn's main role was for mass production
I haven't played FE6, does this mean she was a babymaking cumslave or is there some other meaning to this?

Getting a high pity rate broken by a non 5* exclusive is always a tragedy.

And now you have one at 5*, what's the problem?

lmao

Is my +Res/-Def Alm workable?

Imagine slowly teasing 02’s horns while you’re spooning in bed together. What if they’re as sensitive to her as the glans of your dick? Wouldn’t it be nice to wake her up in the morning by gently sucking one horn to start with, only to dial up the pleasure by stroking her other horn with a tight, gloopy onahole? She’d make confused moans while squirming against you until she cums noisily and ungracefully, groggy yet aroused from the sensations. The next morning, she’d try her best to get back at you for the lewd surprise you gave to her, diving under the covers before you wake up and slathering your morning wood with a generous helping of honey while happily sucking on it. You’d wake up to a sudden jolt of pleasure much like what she experienced the day before, and lift the covers only to see the cutest grin before being overwhelmed by the thick stench of honey, sex and her morning breath that's been building up down there as her tongue continues working its way around your throbbing erection. Afraid of cumming too fast from how intense it all is, you’d pull out of her protesting mouth and rub your saliva and honey-coated dick against her horns in an attempt to hold back your orgasm, forgetting it’s an erogenous zone and inciting a surprised yelp out of her. The friction from rubbing your sensitive body parts against each other would prove to be too much for you, leading you to accidentally soak her face, horns and the blankets with lots and lots of hot semen much earlier than you wanted to, as she teases you for being such a quickshot.

Please also find attached a regularly updated pastebin full of Ichigo bully pastas. Various anons come up with new ones almost every day.

pastebin.com/VYkfmDRs

"Do you know why his dick is so hard, sister?"

"I don't know..."

"Let's figure it together, like we always do. He is naked, in front of the two beautiful commanders of his sworn enemy, waiting to receive his punishment from them. What do you think?"

"He is a pervert."

"That's what I think, a masochist. He was looking forward to this from the very beginning."

"If that's true, that's disgusting... You are so clever Laegjarn..."

"And you are such a good girl, Laevatein. Well then, would you like to be the one to start, little sister?"

I want Julius to be a Dragon that "summons" Loptyr instead of just Tome for two reasons.
Firstly, so Julia could hit him for effective damage.
Secondly, because it would be badass.

I... I was kinda hoping it was 02 from Kirby...

JULIUS WHEN GOD
I NEED TO BTFO HIM WITH HIS MAGETANK HALF BROTHER /AND/ REINHART

no that's a shitty 02
make it for the good one

whats a good build for celica? shes neutral

*tips scales*

More

You don't need to post your fanfic every thread, user.

IMAGINE

fliers worked for me, especially with the speed buffs. You can tank Grima with a quick red (I used elincia), or hardin with a bulky green (used michalis but Cherche with hammer+ would probably even kill him), and on your turn you can kill them both. The trees block the two generics from doing too much and Laegjarn starts too far away. Should be simple to mop up, especially if you bring a dancer.

I demand you post navels!

It was fun, but it needs more songs and variety.

Wait a minute.....
IS THAT BITCH WEARING A ONE PIECE LEOTARD AND THIGH HIGHS???
I NEVER NOTICED BECAUSE OF THE FEATHERS

what i'm getting from this is that you like to suck on a long, hard and erogenous zone and rub your dick against it.

I-I did say it was written for /a/ a few weeks ago.

Now that I'm actually hearing it it's kind of embarrassing. But thanks, I will keep it forever

I don't know who is reposting my funposting for me, but I'm flattered.

>Valentian Spring banner
>spring Sonya
>spring Alm
>spring Faye
>spring Boey

She made war dragons, which were basically meatpuppet soulless dragons, like Nergal's morphs. I think FE7 tried to imply they were the same thing

The word "imagine" has been ruined for me thanks to this general. Now whenever I see "imagine" somewhere else or when my coworkers use the word while talking to me all I can think of is sex with Serika and how literally hot her red mage pussy would be.
Fuck you all.

All I remember is that the majority of those fire manaketes you faced in the game are "War dragons" that came from her that were essentially organic automations without a true personality. It may well be a form of asexual reproduction used as a defense mechanism, I think she can even spawn more during the final battle if you don't go and one shot her immediately, which is incredibly easy to do.

>60-80 orbs
>2 Alms and a Cain
Celica please come home I'm not spending money on this kusoge

>2 Alms

LUCKY SHIT

I M A G I N E

B-bros?

I'm sorry, you did ask, and I did try. And I do love Celica.

If it's not that, it's the
>eight legs?
>seven vaganias

Fucking great
Man, every episode of franxx has been better than the last. I'm actually fully invested now, which is awful because if it turns to shit somehow or never fulfills any of it's potential It'll break my heart.