Heraldry edition
>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/seven-kingdoms-total-war
moddb.com/mods/seven-kingdoms-total-war/news/seven-kingdoms-is-moving-to-kingdom-come-deliverance
gosunoob.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/baptism-of-fire-how-to-kill-runt-archers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for cow

where the FUCK is speech trainer

DLC in Prague when? Winter and autumn season when?

2nd for remove Cumans
Milkies

People said they could buy rooms in inns, but for how long "a few nights" last? because it doesn't say how many nights

>deep innawoods
>dogs barking

sfm/blender when

has anyone else completely stopped getting encounters on roads, fast travel or not? im FUCKING LIVID

>"STOP! THIEF!"
>try to catch him but he's too fast
>pull out my bow and take aim
>distance increases fast
>pull up and let loose of the arrow
>arrow flies in an arc and hits him in the back causing him to stagger
>run up
>shopkeeper arrives as well
>knock him down
>get sentenced to jail because I used a lethal weapon to catch him

I one shotted Runt by pushing q at the right time. Is this how master strike is supposed to work? It's kinda stupid.

forever

It'll be Kettenburg, not Prague.

And so it begins

moddb.com/mods/seven-kingdoms-total-war

How can you cheese the cumans coming at you in the RUN! quest? I can easily take them on 1 on 1, but they gank me. The archers are the worst.

Wrong link, but still.

moddb.com/mods/seven-kingdoms-total-war/news/seven-kingdoms-is-moving-to-kingdom-come-deliverance

Predowngrade version when?

Where's the fucking Necronomicon. The quest pointer points to Rattay alchemist.
I'm at monastery library and all I found were some random useless books.

Jesus this looks so fucking bad

Thank you user, I've been trying to have a discussion about this game for ages until somebody told me to come to Veeky Forums if i really want to discuss the game, he was right.

How can j cook hare meat ?
Cant drop jt in pot

/v/ is for anime titties and political discussion
if you need info on a game and it has a general here its a no brainer

theres a locked case in the library, you need to lockpick it or steal the key off the librarian. you open it and you have to physically pick it up like you would something off the ground

There should be a "cook item" option other than "drop item in pot"

>clean the garden mission
>triple check if it's ok
>faggot monk tell me it wasn't done prorely

FUCK YOUUU

REMINDER DO NOT BEAT RUNT He is the final boss. and the game fucking goes to nothing but boring sidequest afterwards.

What the fuck, lads? I'm on Baptism of Fire (Siege the camp with Radzig and co.) and can't fucking deal with it for the life of me. This is some shit, man. Every time I try to DEAL WITH THOSE ARCHERS BEFORE WE'RE ALL SHOT, I get triple-teamed and then clinch-kicked down a stairway. Since collision mechanics are trash-tier I end up turned 180 degrees and stabbed three times in the back, all while getting shot by the other archers. I can't even lure them down because Radzig and his idiots won't actually engage them. What the hell do I do? Even when I get up to the part with the battering ram I just end up either dying or failing because too many of my men died. What do I do, lads?

cook is a special prompt, target the fire and not the pot

What are you on about? The main quest continues after you beat him.

I did it with no problems, learn to weed faggot

please use spoilers you polmutts

The library is on the second floor. There's a cabinet on the far end from where you enter right next to the door to the Abbott's quarters.

yea it was hard as shit for me but make sure to loot everything as you go because all that shit despawns when you are done, learned the hard way

This quest is just retarded. I'm amazed it passed playtest because everything is bugged as fuck. I failed the archer objective. They just give you too little time to beat 3 archers downstairs and 2 upstairs. Not mentioning collision problems. Just be lucky and youll get to the final part.

there's a giant thing of hay near them, you can set the hay on fire to provide cover for yourself so you're not fucked by the archers.

I had this exact same problem. Went around and leveled up a bit, came back and just one-shot all the archers.

The glitchy shit was the big problem, not necessarily that they were strong or anything. But once you're way stronger than them, you just one shot them and it's not a problem. Also make sure you're decked out in full armor.

You're probably referring to the archer at the door of the church. I think he's talking about the objective before getting to the church.

PROMOTIONS

How did you even get into that situation? Did you not scout out the best route for assault?

so sometimes when you sneaky KO someone they realize it was you and sometimes they dont?

It was only me and him on that road and we just had a long conversation...

how?

pffft

>Game hypes up how choosing things like how many soldiers to bring on assaults will matter in the long run
>It actually doesnt matter at all

Why did they lie?

H O W
O
W

cherchez la femme quest

it's hilarious how many people miss this questline because it requires you faffing about with one of those shitty gather x number of things quests and then hitting the right dialog option.

So the game ends New Vegas-style if you go with Capon to deliver the letter?

So is Martin maybe Radzigs brother, or bastard brother?
Would explain why he would be so eager to raise him as his own. Would also explain his past.

HANS, WHAT A STUPID NAME.

>you can set the hay on fire
You do what with the what? you can do that? You can set fire to shit? the what whatawhat how when since when?

Which shitty gather x number of things quests do you have to do exactly? The nightingale one and some other?

GREETINGS FELLOW HUNTSMAN.

Nah, he's just some cuck.

gosunoob.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/baptism-of-fire-how-to-kill-runt-archers/

i think for this one it was the hare skins for the rattay huntsman? there are a ton of quests to go gather meat.

In the epilogue Radzik tells you he was an adventurer who wanted to settle down. He was also a cuck.

>no drinking competitions like in The Witcher
what the fuck??

Did they just remove the Henry blackface mod from nexus?

oh so the fire is just quest specific. That's a bummer.

Greetings from my new home, fellow huntsman.

So you literally HAVE to poach to get a hunting license? Well fuck. I guess hunting is not an option for a lawful chivalrous Henry.

Okay I managed to luck my way past there. I'm now fighting the bandit leader in the Steeple, with like 20 health. How the fuck do I beat him? I keep missing one parry and then get 5 hit combo'd to death.

jesus christ this epilogue shit with the margrave is fucking awful.

Aside from Inns what other properties you can adquire?

can you actually hunt without poaching if you become the master huntsman though? this is important

Is it a good idea to wear rings or necklaces on your person? Do they lose durability in combat?

Just another day at the office, stopping filthy poachers and providing game for the local Lord

Anyone tried the sexy mod?

>>wayfarer knight gives you a fucking brigandine
You can pick up a free brigandine in the prologue when you go back to skalitz, it's just setting there next to a bridge.

I'm surprised no one knows about it.

Yeah lol it was a pretty shit idea. After that too you get to ride off with Hans and he basically repeats all the shit you learn while you try to follow him without overtaking him because your horsemanship is way higher than his

The game ended very strongly with the pre and post credits cutscene. Not sure why they did the ultra political epilogue

Poachers and bandits have skins in them sometimes. I completed a boar hide quest and have never poached.

Hello am I supposed to wear all pieces of equipment?

I just got to Rattay and I snuck up a tower and found a lot of armor pieces in some locked chests, but if I wear everything my carry capacity is like 78/82

Are we ever getting combo mods realistically?
I'd think it'd be impossible because it's something you need to professionally animate or some shit

Anyone found all demonic dyes? I have them all, but don't know what they do.

Medieval text adventures.

everyone knows about it. it's cheating though. doshan is so easy to make that it becomes trivial so i like to place artificial constraints on my character

Go do some exercise you fatso

>dyes

>that statue's literally a proof that black people lived in bohemia
>completely ignored

It depends on what you want. All pieces of armor give you better protection but are heavy and bad for sneaking. You'll get stronger and carry more with your strength stat increasing but what you wear is completely up to you and your playstyle.

Fuck Sorry.

>it's cheating though
???

On the epilogue now fellow Henry's and I'm wondering, is there anywhere left that can still pose a challenge combat-wise? I don't want to scour the woods looking for groups of 2-3 bandits.

There's an ability where you wear armor more efficiently and all armor you EQUIP has its weight reduced by 1/3

>tfw Divish is so old he is wearing Gothic plate from the previous cycle of history

>dyes

nigga that's a cuman

i was under the impression it was a developer chest not meant to be there. maybe not

>i like to place artificial constraints on my character
my man, I don't even have armour yet at level 6 and I'm going for a chivalrous knight build
it's gonna make me value my armour a lot more

Ich bin Herr Heinrich, Bastardsohn von Herrn Radzig, Eroberer der Kumanen, Überlebender von Skalitz. Ich werde in jedem Thread meinen Teutonischen Waffenrock posten, bis wir einen Baltic Crusader DLC bekommen.

I am Sir Henry, Bastard Son of Sir Radzig, Conqueror of the Cumans, Survivor of Skalitz. I will post my Teutonic Waffenrock in every thread until we get a Baltic Crusader DLC.

Fuckno, since when is this a functional game?

I wish you luck in keeping this gimmick up

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY WEED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do I make a stolen horse "mine"? Must I sacrifice Pebbles to the heathen gods?

>can literally see nettles in the background

Youre a blind nigger

Where do you get a teutonic waffenrock?

for anyone who wants to get the Teutonic waffenrock you must pledge your allegiance to Herr Heinrich

When was the GOG version available?

How about you don't steal horses at all
Or anything at all

But to answer your question I don't know how to make horses unstolen, you can make inventory items unstolen by keeping them in your storage for a few days though