/wfg/ - Warframe General

Post sleek edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

I miss her

I really wish I put down everything useful I find in this general. Like recommended grind places, tips and tricks. Going back through threads is painful.

>he doesnt know

She's literally a genocidal AI that has abducted and brainwashed thousands of children to further her own goals.

NEVER post sleek.

i wanna fug that tater

Reminder that potatoes are wasted on regular frames and weapons. Save them for Primes. Pump and dump regular stuff for Mastery only.

I wanna wanna fill your urethra with epoxy and watch your bladder implode.

But I need to focus farm Adaro

excalibur is fine

>sleek

newfags won't know what that means user, those are the old ways

>general gets more and more depressing as they push away the remaining of their oldfags for cross post cancer

Wait what happened?

Does Heavy Caliber mess up the accuracy of Sybaris Prime a lot, or should I use it?

what if the frame doesn't have prime version yet? Atlas is great

>he doesn't know

Why not try it yourself?

>ai
wrong
nothing because DE thinks everyone that plays this game pass warwithin is stupid

:( It's still making me sick thinking about it.

Don't really want to forma it again if I don't need to.

>wrong
Right. Sentients are AI.

Fug, I liked free space archwing until I played that absolutely anal pursuit mission and now that mobile defense shit on Neptune. It was all solo though, maybe it's time to open up.

You don't have to Forma it, just slap on Heavy Caliber and see how it shoots. If you notice enough of a degradation of accuracy, don't use it. Simple.

to the user who posted shy
can we get a card?

Bro too soon

go back to your orbiter tranny discord

Veteran that left the game a couple of months before they introduced PoE here, I want to focus on eidolon raids and I have a 3 forma Harrow...now, what's the most optimal build for him? Because I don't seem to be doing it right...please help

>eidolon raids
fuck off

Post Megans

Min rage min duration min efficiency max strength

I never understood this meme, can I get some context?

>tfw just joined a game with 3 amprex users
This shit is fucking retarded. DE nerfs Ember because she clears shit too quickly yet they let this broken room nuker that kills shit you're not even aiming at get past the development cycle. They need to nerf this gun or permanently remove Sinister Reach from the game ASAP.

Prime Time soon. Who's gonna look cutest tonight? Megan really needs a win, it has been a while.

>forumnigger hating on fun and efficiency

>efficiency and fun in the same sentence
This is what's wrong with Warframe and any online coop PvE game in general.

>tfw want Augur Secrets and Zenurik lenses and get a shitton of Neo F1 relics

The monster hunter desire sensor works as intended.

I don't think people really give a shit that WoF drains energy, it's just that it has a much shorter range by that point.

hey gang
is the hek an alright weapon for a beginner tackling the star chart?
if it's not, could you please give me a suggestion

>autistic number crunching for FAST isn't fun
you're playing the wrong game, I bet you try to stealth exterminates with bows

one of you niggers sell me a telos boltor please

>Wasting all your bullets on a single enemy is fun in this horde shooter, yet DE keeps giving people ways to kill them and it pisses me off
t. You

go do it yourself

depriving other players of fun isn't fun for everyone else retard

1-5 unveil riven
6-0 sell veiled

the hek is god-tier for early stuff, don't forget to grab its augment

then play solo or with friends stop ruining MY fun

I'm sick of it. I am unable to play anything except Valkyr in Kuva or Sortie 3 without constantly dying. Fuck this piece of shit game.

minmaxer holocaust when?

>lol if you want to have fun just use an amprex or fuck off and play solo

Get Inaros

>lol if you want to have fun you have to use unmodded mk1 braton and spend 5 minutes to kill basic bitch enemies
I can strawman too

>emberniggers still mad

Literally everytime they nerf meta weapons. It's by far the most satisfaction this game provides for me.

I have him and I don't want to play him. He's strong and all but even less >fun to me than Valkyr.

>not wanting to humiliate and fuck shy
you gay or something?

Except your strawman holds no truth while the fact that the amprex is ruining this game is true.

banshee for poe? opinions, builds?

no it's not

Just play solo with your Amprex and have all fun on this damn Earth.

>Vault run
>Always forced to go hobbled

Harrows build literally does not matter as long as covenant lasts long enough to cover all the pulses and you aren't a dickbeater who can't push 4 in time.

>left click enemy
>everyone in a 30 meter radius around enemy gets oneshot

Just get the best colours and cosmetics for Valkyr and enjoy your time with her!

get an amprex too. or play solo

Quit posting best girl shitter, there are any number of ways to kill entire rooms at once and I am going to have at least one of them when I need to run a level 12 exterminate missions for the eight thousandth fucking time for whatever pellet this skinner box is going to shit out for me.
Go fast or go solo.

>grinding mastery
>remember the karak wraith, unsure if I got the mastery or not
>check codex
>karak wraith doesn't exist
what did they mean by this?

I wish the game would auto kick people below a certain TTK solo.

Enough range to shout down the whole plains I reckon

I wouldn't sell Prime, Vandal, Wraith, etc even if they suck ass. Slots are cheap. Get jewing.

How do I mod this thing?

>lure changes
they will be bugged to shit again for sure

>playing solo let's you enjoy the shooting at your leisure, you can use whatever weapon you want, take as many time killing as many enemies as the mission type allows without worries
>hmmm, no, better get rid of what everyone else uses and force them to stoop down my level

>stealth frames let you finish any spy missions in less than 3 minutes
>and that's bad, everyone should be forced to use the slowest warframe, along with Hobbled dragon keys because I can't reach the vaults and trigger the alarms otherwise

Text in red color

Well why don't you fucking go play dark souls then if you want challenging PvE gameplay....

that's not my issue retard, the Karak Wraith literally is no where in the UI on either your profile page or the codex and I don't remember if I actually ever built it or not, hence why I want to know if its mastered

What fetishes does it spout this time?

DIGITAL LETTERS OF THE ENGLISH ALPHABET TINTED WITH A VERMILLION HUE

If it's not listed then you never had one.

t. ditched my original gorgon wraith when the prisma came around and the entry remained

That's exactly your issue, retard. If you never ever sell Wraith weapons, then you only have to look into your arsenal to see if it's maxed or not.

They're going to fix shooting lasers and melee at the same time aren't they..

You think Lotus ever has days where she just wakes up and thinks, "Fuck, I have so many regrets?" You think there are ever times where Lotus wishes she really WAS Margulis, so she didn't have to live with all this guilt?

The word thick was mentioned a lot

Weapons like wraith and vandals and dexes that don't have reliable ways of obtaining them don't show up in the profile/codex if you don't have any levels in them. So, no, you don't have it mastered.

God damn I fucking hate pedophiles. They're everywhere.

Why can't you play solo then? Oh that's right, you don't actually care about going fast and finishing a mission quickly because otherwise you wouldn't have needed to play in pubs.

The reality of the situation is you're an insecure fuck who has to show off to everyone how many kills you got at the end screen that no one but you gives two flying fucks about. You probably play Equinox and take your shitter-crutch weapons like the Amprex and Ignis Wraith to think you're tough shit, but actually all you're doing is being an annoyance to everyone else in the pub. You don't need those other players to finish the mission, yet you set your game to public regardless to show off your digital e-peen. No one wants to join a game to only watch someone else clear it for them.

I hope DE nerfs the Amprex so that you get posthumously scammed on your "god tier" amprex riven too.

>Increased the Beam weapon Damage ramp up time from 0.8 to 1 second.

thanks

crawl back into your mother's womb and die

Operators are hundreds of years old so it's ok :)

A life lesson is that there's enough people on this planet to fetishize literally everything. Whatever you can think of, someone wants to stick their dick in it or shove it up their pussy. Still, even knowing that, your pic made my eyes go wide.

like a standard crit weapon with the exception of sinister reach, i might get one too since i got sick and tired of ignis wraith

>Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.
You guys realize that this is a gigantic fucking nerf right?

>ywn be a chubby awkward grineer capture target who gets pinned down by a valkyr

Don't you have whips to be bitching about on the forum dear?

>Fixed Arcanes working inconsistently on Exalted Abilities (Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, etc) or Weapon Abilities (Titania’s Razorwing, etc).
So does this mean Velocity and Precision work with Peacemaker now?

Hopefully it's the other way around.

Hoe's the Panthera this time around

Guess beam weapons were too fun.

I think my Operator's kind of hot. I'd rub my dick against her face.