www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWf-H2TMf3s
games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/65-general/threads/29340-some-question-about-timelife-vaulters-dlc-spoilers?page=1
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=tXbXQF1GLJ0&t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Гopaциo!

OP image vastly inferior to the previous two

Stellaris 2.0 is good

Is Stellaris playable yet?

Are you fucking kidding me?

just like stellaris

Yes

>inb4 surrounded by Cravers

I recently started playing this with a friend and we're having a lot of fun. But Im getting
somewhat frustrated. I taught him how to play Hoi4 and always do better than him on
that game. However I always get left behind in Stellaris. I want to do a corporate state
empire and focus on having the most resources, I pick all the ethics and such that boost
mineral and energy and yet he is always ahead of me in economy. I even fall behind
technologically because I spend all my time building mining stations and neglect
building up research stations.

Any tips for making bank in this game?

>I'm not fond of the granny leader
Watch that tongue or lose it, mongrel

DIE

Ye, that's how Vaulter games usually go. Just wait until you get the portals up and running and realise that you can teleport huge fleets all the way through galaxy. Logistics and stuff like having your production systems somewhat close to the frontlines don't matter anymore!
Oh, and you can teleport through the pirate bases too. And their ships have enough slots to have two engines from the start. And the strat resource system upgrades are crazy good. Vaulters are crazy all around.

Sounds like you're in the very early game. Just focus on sustainable expansion and dosh will come naturally.

>tfw nobody cracks Driftland 0.5.2 because nobody cares
>tfw can't get exhibitionist wild elf waifu
stupid Stellaris

They should make it so that there isn't combat, it just compares fleet power and then completely destroys the smaller fleet. Also, ship cost should be lowered and there should be no upkeep because then you can spam corvettes.

>literal centuries old granny
even if she's infused with dust that's nasty user

>Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all your units without the need to micromanage each of them.
Is Driftland basically a Majesty knockoff?

>We can literally have a fasces flag symbol now.

I thought Wiz was a triggered libcuck.

Guess who also is centuries old?

Majesty with more retarded heroes + settlers/anno lite for economy
retarded, because you set flags that reward heroes with gold... they then can't spend because they can't actually buy anything and actually you have to buy shit for them lmaooo

So can the AI use the expansion features even if you don't own the expansion? Because I'm probably not going to bother playing if I get raped by an ebin death star as punishment for not wanting to shell out cash to play paradox's latest abortion of a DLC.

wat

>tfw you think a hybrid system with both pre and post 2.0 borders would be the best
>2.0 borders are exactly the same as now
>pre-2.0 borders are "outer territories" and let you build mining and research stations but can't close them
I feel like it could open for some interesting shit like having a "cold war" status where other empires can't attack your core worlds but they can attack the stations on the outer territories

She's from EL, same name and everything.

That's actually a really good idea

cryosleep and dust snorting
zolya was getting old by the time that they left auriga, and she never snorted dust

Yeah well that's like your opinion, man

>I can't be a post-apocalyptic hivemind
EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What steps have you taken today to further the rights of all sentient life?

youtube.com/watch?v=JWf-H2TMf3s

Yeah, if only there was a space 4x game with cold war mechanics. But alas, no such thing exists.

Zolya went from That Office Lady no one Cares to Your Son Calls me Mommy Too

shit idea

Daddy Zelevas or mommy Zolya?

Actually the zolya bloodline does snort dust and has long "hero-like" lifespans because of it, which is why mommy zolya has hope her daughter is still alive in the quest
games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/65-general/threads/29340-some-question-about-timelife-vaulters-dlc-spoilers?page=1
ctrl f "slowhands"

That's actually a good idea.
Fuck sake. It makes me mad when people come up with better ideas for their game than developers that spend months/years on an update.

MOMMY
E
R
C
Y

Things would be different if Zelvas and Zolya were my parents.

ES2 is old now.
Play Stellaris: Apocalypse

It still feels weird having your leader be centuries old at the end of Alpha Centauri

>that message
what the actual fuck

Please send help. I cannot merge these two fleets. Merging them would not send them over fleet cap. I've tried shift clicking them both and "transferring ships" but it just moves them into a new fleet and deletes the old one.

Is there anything mightily different apart from just blowing up planets? Which is stupid?

inb4 that autist who says maybe it's imoossible because Paradox is shit at their job

I'd understand if I was playing as the fish-tits, dust-tits or a sophon boipucci, but I was a fucking tree. Zelevas must have some weird tastes.

I was the Vodyani when I got that message... Can the Vodyani even drink or smoke or anal?

How do I get rid of pirates in ES2? Fuckers always settle the Auriga system before I can do shit about it

That's old user

>he didn't develop the longevity vaccine

This this this this this

The whole idea behind the expansion, the gimmick that is the selling point is something that is literally useless. By the time you are able to build a planet killer, you can colonize any planet.

You don't gain enough from destroying one, maybe if there was the option to play as a completely space based race that lives in habitats/orbitals and such but that isn't feasable. There's no incentive to do it currently.

Hell, you could make it half and half even more.
>core territory is anything with a colony or star base in it
>make outposts more expensive
>edge territory is anything adjacent to core territory
>all empires pretty much end up with at least a 1-wide band of edge territory that can be passed through, at least until they start filling in star bases
>everyone already starts out with access to adjacent systems of their home system to develop

Invade their system.
You need manpower to do that, so get some ships with manpower modules so the invasion can be easier.

well vaulter and sisters pops are really shit though

Research the siege modules, put them onto your support ships, then invade the pirate base after bombing it for a few turns. Alternatively just make a somewhat big fleet, upgrade your dudes as far as you can and swarm them. I wouldn't recommend wasting manpower like that unless you are playing Cravers or Vodyani.

>sophon boipucci

>really shit
they're defensive powerhouses

Can someone link me a mega of the update Stellaris DLC folder and a current creamapi?

Yeah, that's true. I also heard they can run into manpower problems due to their hate for food. Black fingers, or however that trait is called.

Don't forget to vote for aliens in the next spy major faction thingy.

I really hope it ends up being an irregular spy faction like genestealers or something. Knowing how the g2g choose-your-own-adventure votes typically go though, I don't have high hopes.

The humanoid might be a sexy woman though.

I never really played the spy faction on EL. How were the spying mechanics there?

Fuck.

How do I build shipyards now? (for military vessels)

Well, at least no one is voting for humanoids. But yeah, getting generic robot-hackers would suck.

Alien brain slug can possess a sexy woman though.

Hmm, as long as sexy women are involved I shall vote as you wish

You can build shipyards on starbases

They were a bit lopsided. You used a hero to infiltrate enemy system, the longer the hero stayed there the more points they accumulated, which they could spend on various spy actions. Kinda like Civ6 spies. The faction itself was really weird though, they couldn't research techs at all, only steal or buy them. And no one except them could steal techs by spying, meaning that for every other faction in the game spying wasn't really worth the investment.

Follow up question, can I wreck that Sophon outpost without invading them?

Notably, spy missions never fail. So if you send your spy to do nothing he isn't going to return empty handed even if he gets captured or injured.

>have to build a starbase in literally every system I want to claim

Sure, you are already blockading it. Mouse over that lil' skull and it will tell you how soon that thing will die. Get more ships on it to make it die faster.

Vaulters are incapable of contesting enemy outposts at all outside of starving them to death in 50 turns or whatever the fuck with a blockade. You have to wait until it becomes a colony because of the way your colonies work.

Got the event horizon (crappy story) three planets from my homeworld, transformed my entire fanatic purifier species into the humanoids with wires in their heads before they'd even left their home planet.

Since tech is slowed by how many planets you control now instead of the number of pops is there any point in taking perks like imperial prerogative?

Strangling the enemy outposts with ships is way easier than contesting them with your own outposts.

>crappy story

Sometimes. AI is really retarded about placing outposts and will put them on barren planets more often than not, letting you put an outpost on the planet that actually has food and using manpower to steal food from them as a bonus

just a bunch of random spooky shit mate

So I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if 2.0 is more fucked than I thought. I didn't pay enough attention to food while fighting a war and it hit 0, so my pops became unhappy. Before my new farms could be finished the starvation penalty increased from -60% to -100%. Now 10 years later I have level 2 farms on every single tile of both my planets but the unhappiness makes yields so abysmal that I'm still at -10 food. I'm going bankrupt in every resource and both planets are about to revolt because there's no food even though every inch of both planets is covered in fucking farms, because the farms give 1 yield each with this much starvation unhappiness. And pops never die of starvation so I'm stuck permanently starving since they're too unhappy to feed themselves.

>want to build in system in 2.0
>option tells me stations cost 4 times as much as they should
>move to other system I have no claims on, can't build anything, construction ship now tells me bases are literally free
>go back to home system in view, can build stations for 90 again
>as soon as the construction ship comes back to it, price increases to 180, since I queued two sites and only have 2 sites left to build on
what the BLOODY FUCK IS THIS?
This better be a mod compatibility issue, it's fucking unacceptable otherwise

Yeah, but you should be aware that the strength of your fleet impacts the severity of your blockade, meaning that it will die in 1-2 turns instead of 50 like you claimed. Unless you are blockading it with a single research ship or something.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=tXbXQF1GLJ0&t=29

Im lmao

I didn't actually know that so I'm just going to eat my own shit.

for a minute I thought the entire pack was just "the [adjective] xenos have declared war on us"
which is understandable, really

Congratulations, you are the Stellaris QA.

Just wait until you try using any of the purging methods and discover they don't work anymore because nobody tested them before release!

They had a pretty good idea of what would be happening in a xenophobe game I guess.

I wish THQ didn't go bust. Space Marine was fun

Why so many when they never declare war on you

Can anybody recommend a game similar to Twilight Imperium? I was a huge fan of Galactic Civilizations 2.

They do if you're weak.

I'm literally starting a new game and trying to figure out which mod it is

I sure hope to fuck it isn't the 1080p overhaul
There's NO WAY this shipped vanilla and nobody can convince me otehrwise
t. advanced neighbors off

you're a brainlet for having old mods enabled and expecting them to work when the game has been overhauled

>roach-infested earth is the largest world I've discovered so far

Why the fuck do you think that you can use any mods on a version that came out 8 hours ago?

So do you actually need to play a starbase in every-single-system you want?

yes, but outposts (level 1 starbases) don't count for starbase cap

i use the auto survey at start mod, seems to work well in the update

lool. Can you pick this voice without the ethos? Dont remember.

you can pick any voice with any ethos