/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Winterfest 2018 Giveaway
news.fate-go.jp/2018/winterfes2018_ca/
2/24~3/5
Log in every day of the campaign to get 10 quartz, 7 chains, 2 lamps and 1 scarab

>Winterfest 2018 Gatcha
2/21~3/7
Nitocris (Caster) is always on rate-up
Cleopatra: 21-23, 25, 27-1, 3, 5-7
Ozymandias: 21-24, 26, 28-2, 4, 6-7

>Kara no Kyokai: Garden of Order Re-run
news.fate-go.jp/2018/karanokyoukai/
2/15~3/1

Void Shiki is always on rate-up
Asagami Fujino: 22-24, 27-1
Artoria Lancer Alter: 24, 26
Elizabeth Bathory: 24, 25

February 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0131kjgas/
>Eternal Gear
>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUnXGbJ_gus
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z7UC_-ecPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2016 servants were all from 2015
2017 servants were all from 2016 except Fran
2018 servants should be all from 2017 with an exception or two

Mooncancer Melt Welfare pls

This summer is going to be a male servant event. Expect Emiya in a speedo.

>5* summer archer and lancer
>5* summer rider and caster

I wish ;_;

If Gilgamesh has everything in his GoB, why didn't he bring out some healing shit when he got fatally wounded by Tiamat in Babylon? You want me to believe there isn't a single legendary healing item there? Dude had even a youth potion and wine, so GoB isn't limited to just sword spam.

assassin and saber

So Assassin and Saber then.

archer and lancer again just to fuck with anyone that tries to make sense of their patterns

He sealed off the GoB so he may not have had access to one, and also used himself as a catalyst to summon his extremely powerful Archer self who wasn't restricted and could use Ea.

Saber and Assassin
Oh boy, finally saber jannu
Who will be the assassin?

At that point he died like thrice already. Ain't no thing by then.

Where's my 5* Nobu?

>implying 2018 won't be 5* MoonCancer

Wait for Oda Nobunaga (True) in Lostbelt.

If they don't give us males summer servants at least do a male only event with butlers or idols or something like that DW you little shits

THIS
Every good franchise knows that male characters look fucking awesome with mafia black suits or buttler style, I mean I think that's the first thing people in fanarts draw. Just release some costumes like that and the cash will summon itself DW.

You said the same thing last year.

Gawain is best rider

no

No Iri is

>this shit again

STRONG

The same place Hideyoshi, Ieyasu, Sakamoto Ryouma (true), whatshisname and mecha armor berserker are

>2016
Knight classes
>2017
Cavalry classes
>2018
Obviousl extra classes

>bombing harder than Apo

Why do so many artists drawn those steam clouds on girls? Women do not do that

Stallbros....

Give me Swimsuit Kintoki NOW

Male Summer event would be great to see servants which don't usually have fun, and that's why I want it more than a female summer.
Pretty much all women in this game are pretty liberal as they are having fun and lewd shit, only Carmilla strikes me as the type that wouldn't go to the beach. So we really aren't seeing "new sides" to their personalities.

Now, the men on the other side. There is stuff to explore there, new material. I want to see GIlles, Siegfried, Yagyu, LANCELOT AND GILGAMESH, Moriarty, Emiya ALTER, Heracles, Hans, etc.. playing on the beach with fun new costumes and lines. Servants that I can't possibly imagine interacting that way being forced to a Summer event would be great. Showing us the unexpected would require some good writing and ensure a few laughs.

It's symbolic, what's wrong 2deep4you?

>Hyde
what?

NEVER EVER

What does Okita's armpit smells like?

Going in blind. Can they pull it off?

>level 100 Hyde
An actual madman.

how busty will Beast Nero and Tamamo be?

>Going in blind
Oh, you.

>very popular characters
>Tamamo
>Nero

>People actually believe they are on par with Artoria.

You need more Buster cards.

They literally made a plot point out of him not having access to all of his treasury, and some faggots still somehow miss it.
And haven't we already seen his healing capabilities? He was fatally wounded in his fight against Cu, but healed completely by the next time you see him.

What is Beast III/R cup size?

BEAST NERO WON'T BE A WOMAN GODDAMMIT I HATE TYPE-MOON
Nero will burst open in a bloody explosion and a real Beast will come out of her, an horrific chimera demon with lots of dragon heads resembling an Hydra. DW will be wise and won't reduce that event to fanservice.

Why not use santa?

>Beast Nero
Nero isn't a Beast. Stop being a dumb cunt. They literally spell it out for you in her profile. The Beast of Babylon isn't any one person, but Rome itself.

By the way.

I'm sorry I never read Babylon transcript, and I never saw anons talking about him lacking treasury.

I hope all of us can watch the musical together.

Isn't that the other half? She rides it.

Waifubros I don't want to get baited on Summer again... Will they bait fujobros this time...

Still waiting for Arthur Alter, he would look godlike with black and red colors

96/58/86
Melon mountain wasn't a lie

Just use EMIYA
youtube.com/watch?v=HUnXGbJ_gus

>P-People only care about FGO because is Fate
>apoc flops
>extra anime is flopping
>ilya movie did so so
>only fgo and fsn/fz stuff (and proto if you count the cd dramas) are selling

God Summer 2017 was so fucking stingy.

Will someone sub it? Like the DR ones?

Artist's twitter?

>Sakura Tange VA
>drawn by Wada Arco
How delusional can one get? She will OBVIOUSLY be a Beast.

Yes,me. The game is enough to not remove the last scraps of digficulty you can find

>Buster cards remove one of Shiki's np charge
I see what you mean.
Because she's level 1. I have more than enough gold Archers already. I just made a team around the fujino they gave and added back ups.

oh yeah Mother Harlot is in the Leaklist isn't she

>assassin emiya voiced by suwabe
>semiramis drawn by morii
the state of leakfags

Better be delusional than an literate cunt, like you.

>They're talking about lore and nasu says the complete material has all been retconned and is not relevant anymore, all the writers are shocked and narita begs nasu to please share lore details with them so they all can be on the same page, but nasu just goes "but that's such a bother. more importantly, this pizza is delicious"

The absolute state of lorefags who clung on the materials.

When are we getting a summer Xuanzang?

Literally what would change

More like people only care about Fate because of FGO, SN and Zero being the exception

THIS. People like to talk shit about the OG Fate story (SN and Zero, with Proto acting as the prototype so it's still part of it), as if it wasn't important anymore, but those characters are what's keeping TypeMoon alive.

People mostly only play/watch Fate shit in hopes of a tasteful cameo from one of the "canon" characters or some reference.

She's literally a swimsuit servant already, 2017 CM made it obvious

She'd have fewer clothes and be a different class.

>protofags

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z7UC_-ecPA

I'm just amused how they forgot First Order was a shitty tv special with shitty animation and near 0 production values and nothing relevant as bonus given as gift sold double than Prisma movie.

Imagine if it had been something they put effort in and didn't air freely.

LIES

Based Takeuchi wont let male swinsuit servants.

Indeed, even the reason the Prillya movie did decently was because word-of-mouth said it was an origin story of Archer, a Shirou focused movie that didn't need watching that loli ecchi anime.

Of course the pedos at Reddit got their feelings hurt and went "N-no, you actually need to watch the Prisma Illya anime to f-fully appreciate it" but they were full of shit. If you knew Shirou it was a nice story of how he fought and died sending his adopted sister to an alternate universe.

Swimsuit Boudica when?

>extra anime is flopping
No it isn't. People are complaining in /a/ and /fgog/ threads, but the anime itself isn't flopping at all.

She would wear more clothes.

It just proves people want more Stay Night, GO special was an alternate take on the Fuyuki Holy Grail war so it was enjoyable despite its weird animation.

5* summer Altera as a rider.

>It just proves people want more Stay Night
No it isn't.

that's some perky tiddies

Emiya and Gil speedo.

Shiroufag here, should I bother reading Prisma just for him or can I just watch the movie and be done with it?

Is the KnK event music FGO original or from the UBW anime?

Depends on what you count as flopping. Dragon Ball Super makes a lot of money of course, having the DB name, but everyone knows its shit that will be hated for the years to come if not forgotten in a decade. So it is a moral flop.

Same with Last Encore. We had two great Extra games on PSP that could have been adapted with a solid storyline and nice fights, but Nasu chose to ruin it all and give us a sub-par anime. I'm sure even Apocrypha made some money but they both will be ignored like the 06 Deen's anime, no one will recommend them.

It's from Zero anime you retard

Going in blind, Fujino, see the thing? Hahaha

>Still killing Apartment Ghosts
Give me some good music to listen to while I suffer

It's from CP

>antiLEtards are GTfags
Makes sense.

>two great Extra games
the delusion of Extracucks

I'm the OG poster, I was implying precisely that. You can juts watch the movie and be done with it, but the Fate fanbase is filled with elitists.
The movie is 100% about Shirou but it introduces a character that will be a protagonist in the Prillya anime. But that doesn't really matter for the movie's plot, it's about Shirou with a clear beginning and end.

>moral flop
Based on what? /a/? LE selling means that people like LE. Nero hate in the west is far more prevalent than in Japan. By that measure you might as well call FGO a "moral flop" because western F/sn fans hate that too. That's the dumbest thing to measure success on I've ever heard.

Aren't Extella Link's YouTube videos filled with Nips sperging out with "reee Nero"?

Oooooooooooooooh.

No?