Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFAidnnFTM8
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMYFBrBxLw (Untranslated)

Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
Rance X Character Roster:
mega.nz/#!u5hX0RoS!jCw5Fj9RR7y4_G1jxoluEc0vUvbzNOqm5MAq7qQSbGo
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!voglnYha!cKiqyTX1xYyORVNvUEj7-vwubs8egBCX2L6Il_BcRoM

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

My only wish was that Rance gets cucked. Has it been fulfilled or am I going to have to write an angry letter to alicesoft?

I already got my squid ending lol

Bird took Sill from him in one of the ending. It's not even a lie.

As of now, I think I like the squid ending the best.

You can't fight him?

>How to get easy free achievement point 101

>kanami and maris despertly holding onto lia
ouch.

post nude Alkanese please

Dont let Kay-chan become DK

Forgot to spoiler last time

Post Nude Isoroku and Hornet.

This looks like a good ending, nice to see Kay-chan succeed and for those uppity bitches to get what they deserve.

Is that it? I wanted everyone stolen from him so I can wallow in his sadness with him.

Rance doesn't get cucked by anyone, but he does cuck Kentarou

>Kentarou
Who?

Disappointing. Time to start writing an angry letter.

You mean Souun?

He hasn't succeeded until he is in doragon pussy.

Does it count if Kentarou is dead?

Those text scenes better be good or I'll be genuinely disappointed.

As I mentioned in the previous thread, Doss and Wass may be Hawzel and Seizel's.
>How do tiny infertile DLs spawn Helman stonemen though?
Hawzel and Seizel technically each make up a half of a second class goddess. So the rules would be different from them. Also in mythology demigods are normally absurdly strong.

Additional observations:
The filename for mplies that this is when Rance turns into the next DK. イベ/魔王化するランス.png and the girl sitting in the back could be Miki.
Hornet wears a black veil on her head that is pulled to the back in her H-scene.

I think my expectations were just too high for Rance X. It's alright but pretty disappointing.

So what happens to Gele?

Did Rance save her for real this time?

Is there also a NG bonus for getting bad endins

So why was the cg gallery so disappointing? Why do so few girls have scenes and why did the dark lords who we had to wait so long to even see get nothing? What's the point of so many nude portraits if there's not even text H like quest?

we don't even know if they come with H

Maris boobs are alot bigger here than her nude portrait.

Maris had a tit job in her 03 scene as well.

Someone post Reset's nipples

Stop

They look almost like flat pancake tits in her portrait but in that CG they are glorious and big as it should be.

>Spent the night dreaming of Rance beating and raping his way through the demon realm, fighting the former demon kings and then the gods
>Wake up to this

Can I go back to the dream?

Post your screen res.

Her name is Uzume

you can, hes just crazy strong

You got 1/3 of that right.

It's more of a selection for me, I can't believe that Noah, Agireda and Elizabeth got one but somehow girls like Lia, Isoroku, or Warg didn't.

Even when naked most of her face stays hidden. Sakura remains mysterious to the end.

was it good for her?

the selection of girls who got CGs is seriously terrible
I can't believe Isoroku got nothing or that Hornet only got one scene

I liked the fake spoilers of that user better.

So how did they do this? Shouldn't all of the info from every soul get deleted in Hell already before returning to the whale with is basically like pouring a cup of water into a bucket of water? How does she still retain her identity?

I have to say. Naked MILF Sen has the perfect body.

RIP old pal

I'd wager that when ghost Suzume possessed Kanami and tried to power her up some of her soul stayed and anchored itself when Kanami got pregnant, though that's just how I'd justify it.

MUH DICK
Leazas deserves this

>fighting the former demon kings
yes
>raping his way through the demon realm
for like 10% of them yes
>and then the gods
he also did that
It's about how much you get, not what you get

The idea seems to be to give it to those that never got one with Rance or Rance didn't satisfy with that selection. Warg is probably the most glaring exception since she does look aged up to be fuckable. I really wonder if there really is going to be some append disc or super patch. It feels off in the H-department.

Lorewise and characterwise is top notch though.

He can recovery from this, you need for this Sel

>Feliss doesn't have a HCG.

>Fucking Silky got three scenes

I'm a noted Silkyfag but now I think of it that was a very very strange choice. She seems like a character that would be natural to encounter at the start and Hornet seems like a character that would be natural to encounter at the end. Could it be they started making a lot of CGs then ran out of money?

Which? There were a lot.

what happened to magic?

I think Cafe would be better.

and yet sill still has multiple as do the princesses? there's also a fuck ton of girls who are new and didn't get anything
melfeis and pi-rs sister don't even get penetrated

I'm ready for this.

Shuri is a timeskip CG

Didn't some user say that Rance does Cafe in a CG? Maybe it really has to do with that.

Why does he fight them in the first place? And how was he able to fight all of them except Gele?

Sad no voice acting, rape scenes aren't the same.

Much as I liked them having scenes Anasel, Elena etc having scenes when so many others didn't is retarded.

So does the stalker girl even appears in game, or is just commenting thinks like Alice?

Are you going to be here shitposting all day? Go play the damn game or fuck off already.

So this is the final bad end? And this ending in particular means Rance was killed off or was left alive and broken so he can become a cuck, right?
t. first day shitter

The ones were Feliss dies and Dark Rance powers up.

Silky's third scene isn't really H, it's just teasing
I'm really struggling to put into words just how disappointed I am with the HCG. Like just so fucking disappointed with who got excluded
why the fuck did anasel and Elena get more scenes instead of new girls? I feel like I already saw all the scenes I cared about before the game fucking came out because they previewed like 1/5th of the gallery

>people storm TADA's and Alice's twitter when
I mean character, gameplay wise everything was so great, the lore with the DK route is also awesome (don't know much about the creator route but it seems lackluster from the CG). All they need is some more HCG and it will be lit as shit

Pretty obvious for anyone that played TT.

Is she Rance's kid though?

how about you go play the game you fucking shill, people are disappointed whether you run damage control or not

Its multiple people.

Don't think so

I really don't know how to do this... I downloaded 3 different VNR and no progress at all.

Geleand the other Demon Kings seem to be all present so it might have something to do with the gods. Since Ssuval has a naked portrait, it might be possible to save her.

Rance allowed this to happen in KR.

Naked portraits seem more like fanservice with every female character getting them.

Gameplay is fun and haven't really gone too far storywise. I still hope that at the very least the characters events are good especially for those who don't have CG or I'll be pretty disappointed.

I already am, thank you, but every time I open this thread I see this gigantic autist that doesn't know what caps are making the same fucking comment of lack of CGs.
Move on already faglord. You hate it? Good, you already said what you wanted to say. You can now get the fuck out and stop repeating it a billion times like a retard.

Did you start game wizard and synchronized?

Happened turn 6

Cry harder I'm not going anywhere

>first bossfight loot looks.....mediocre
are any of these actually good?

Yeah it might be possible as well especially that Camilla got a naked portrait as well.

Last warning

These are the filenames for Rance's timeskip portraits. Because of these I think he is resisting.

立ち/ランス2/メットなし/魔王衝動.dcf
立ち/ランス2/全裸/魔王衝動.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し全裸/ポカン.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し全裸/怒り.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し全裸/笑顔.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し全裸/驚き.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し/ポカン.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し/怒り.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し/笑顔.dcf
立ち/ランス2/破壊衝動無し/驚き.dcf

>Got trigger by another whiny
>Tell other to moved on but he himself went full autist

Kek, butthurt much, hanny?

Can you please stop data mining?

So DK suffering end is canon? I feel bad for Miki.

So no text hscenes?

I don't know what's happening, but somehow I managed to get this. How do I remove this MessageWindow01 and 02?

You're the one who's crying like crazy. I'm happy that you hate it so much.

How about you stop lurking the thread?

Shit, I actually got VNR working somehow. I genuinely do not know how so sorry if anyone is still struggling.

Only problem is that every translated line will be accompanied by '01_talk' or '01', something like that. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Huh, apparently Ludo is getting sealed?

Who is this tripfaggot? Was away for a few days because of spoilers.

Some of us wanted to actually discuss the game as we play through. Like what happened with previous Japanese releases.
Not some faggot dropping unspoiler tagged and out of context shit everywhere.

We have absolutely no idea what is canon because no one finished the game yet. True end might as well be Rance beating the DK Rush and Crook sealing the whale.

Leave now. The retard is freely posting spoiler CGs and creating fake stupid speculation.

I do not know myself, sorry

The female leader of the Horus. I forgot her name though

Why does it feel so right to have Sheila gangbanged and impregnated by a bunch of pigorcs? Is it because she's naturally submissive and nurturing so she'll take care of the monstrous kids?

That honestly would be retarded.

Yeah, and you know that it's impossible to do that in the first day the game release. Either bear with the autist in the thread or stop lurking.