/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Empire edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/47

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/XKxeZX5r

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0
>Colorized & Retextured Native UI (finally)
mega.nz/#!M0NGlZ6C!XV6LDLkdMjIGjHZq0kLfFaqZ8J2N8ibW_XBrrLgkom4

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zPV5-BN4Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 "muh sandnig-"
This is Empire clay

no fucking saxons allowed in this thread

last warning bud

Gloria Battania

/mbg/ melee tournament

*spins around like a retard with autoblock on*

the font is from 1257, if you just copy the font.dds texture file and the font_data.xml data file from any mod, paste them in the main directory of your warband folder (E:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband) then it overwrites the native font for any mod that doesn't have a new font
or you can just put it in the module specific folder and it'll overwrite it for that mod

*blocks ur path*

dead general

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

S A X O N
H
I
T

mad

i dont care faggot retard
there's more than just vikings in VC

>"So So...."

what's about that dynasty warriors one? xDDDD

so where is that Tyrone's /mbg/ video? couldn't find it on his channel

>autoblock in mp
really motivates my marbles

youtube.com/watch?v=3zPV5-BN4Nw

this will never be not funny

thanks m8

so TravestiteWhores dint even have the engine finished?

22 posts and we're dead already

fi2 soon friends

death

never ever

>no armpit hair or treasure trail
weak tbqh

sauce on that roastie

active shooter at praven tournament

>newfags

looked shit anyway

>still no body hair on any of the bitches
tfw will never fulfill my fetish of dominating a hairy amazon

Is 3.9 out already?

Fucking Saxondragon taking his sweet time.

>doming an amazon
Most of the appeal of an amazon is getting dominated and/or fighting for topping rights. Assuming you've got decent taste and don't follow the japan doujin idea of turning every remotely powerful chick into pure rape fodder for no good reason.

>what are hacks

>he plays on EU servers

The joke is that anyone hacking in autoblock for themselves is incapable of defending against a simple feint.

>for no good reason.

>for no good reason.

Do you even understand what you're saying?

Do you know how the saying goes "The bigger they are..." and all that? Well it's the same with strong women.

What excitement is there in taking some poor defenseless peasant girl? She'll cry a little flail her arms for a while and after you're done she'll curl into a ball and rock herself until she falls asleep.

No, dominating an amazon requires an investment, it's a challenge. The conquest requires the best of oneself.
You might ask; "but why dominate an amazon?", and you might as well ask; "why become the Mountain Blade: Warband?", "Why wait for Bannerlord for all these years", "Why siege Grunwalder Castle?".

WE CHOOSE TO DOMINATE AN AMAZON IN THIS MODULE AND RAPE OTHER THINGS, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY, BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD, BECAUSE THAT GOAL WILL SERVE TO ORGANIZE AND MEASURE OUR SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES, BECAUSE THAT CHALLENGE IS ONE THAT WE'RE WILLING TO ACCEPT, ONE THAT WE ARE UNWILLING TO POSTPONE, AND ONE THAT WE INTEND TO WIN, AND THE OTHERS, TOO.

fag

It's time to acknowledge the fact that Boringblanda is miles better than reskinned native: 2hu and no shields edition.

You're implying that it takes effort to dominate an amazon.

Doujins skip the concept entirely. Which is the problem i stated to have.

One of the problems I have with VC, literally no reason to use skrimishers to weaken the enemy outside of regular combat, since they never cause important casualties, if any.

pretty sure commander options are based on personal tactics and i didn't make an int character
and skirmishers are useful in the earlier part of the game, or in sieges
but by middle or late game you should have a sizeable force of infantry/spearmen/archers unless you're the irish, then you'll still use skirms

The instructions for the Berserk submod are a bit unclear (trying to get it to work for Perisno).

The readme says
>If you want to play as Guts or Griffith install /Data/ and the item_kinds1.txt
>You absolutely need the /Data/ folder with the skeletonbodies.xml inside the /Berserk Items/ folder, or Guts will not take damage as he will not have hitboxes

However, in the Perisno folder there is no Data folder with /BerserkItems/. Does this mean that for Perisno it ONLY replaces elves, or is there a step I forgot to do?

skirmishers are useful for skirmishing in a historical manner

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

I keep getting this feeling to puck up WF&S again. All I ever do is raid crimea into oblivion with my merc army and drop the game altogether, but again and again I keep getting urges to do it all over. Anyone else? Wish it still got patches, it needs it.

You should try joining Crimea instead obviously.

>t. tartar sauce

>mfw done kiting the taiga bandits around and drawing off their fire while picking off stragglers with couched lance charges

>mfw smoking a bowl hanging out behind my well ordered warband's battle line waiting for the dozen remaining taiga bandits to chase me into the withering arrowfire of my forty vaegir skirmishers & archers (the marksmen are back at the castle)

>mfw 42 no family no parents no wife no kids no career just carefree living off crypto and grinding m&b 24/7

>mfw inefficiency is just the town elder telling me that he's stealing but whatever because my books are up three grand

nah, we're bustling with activity and severe autism.
Archkniga fanatics loading: 50%

>mfw that heart-stopping split second as you helplessly watch a mid-level female troop you've been cultivating catch an arrow directly in her eye and die

>mfw forgot no lance this time just bow and sword
>mfw meant half dozen
>mfw playing this game too much is not enough

>mfw 42 no family no parents no wife no kids...(and so on)

same here, only I'm 5 years younger and addicted to speed* (to make it kinda even)
I wouldn't expect anyone else, but such abnominations as us unironically playing 100 y/o game

Considering years of service and percentage of blood in my amphetamine I sure shouldn't give such shit display.
Good that's not my siedge, I just partcicipate out of courtesy and being such a darling.

So how did you port m&b to nintento 64?

So are there any mods that add the viking conquests improvements to Native? Or any mods that will add similar functionalities to it.

how is 'Shapeshte' pronounced? is 'Shape-shit' correct?

shah-pesh-tay

compressing to 64mb was the worst part, rest is ezz

Kinda hoping that Bannerlord never comes out because Warband is comfy

not that bad for lvl ~14 and 1/4 in average bunch of 15 half-baked soliders and 14 monks, turist guides and clerks.

80% of credit goes to 13 piceces of low quality coats of plates They are this OP

dude buy a new pc

Rate my companions.
Just finished my first world conquest on vanilla warband, recommend me some mods that feature the byzantine empire.

I love you guys more than me myself, but I ain't buying new pc because you can't stand sight of ugly screen once in a while.

I bet you penetrate each other's behinds

We only penetrate khergit women after killing their men.

they looks pretty neat, + 1 point for using 2nd or even 3rd best tier armor. -1 for christograms, because why not. Overall 0+0,5x(ur diff)/100 on 10 points possibe max

>name my band
The Christcucks

It's not ugly user it's beautiful in its own way

Don't worry it won't

I agree

>name my band
the sultan's boipucci harem

never ever

I'm posting Rance until we get a good Rance mod.

This is Rhodok soil

so it's full of traps?

What about that one Philippine Revolution of 1896 mod?

you'd like that, faggot

Well, would you?

Reminder that if you don't support Empress Rhagaea, widow of Emperor Arenicos and mother of the rightful next Empress the Crown Princess Ira you are traitorous scum that serve the interests of corrupt politicians and ambitious generals or worse still a barbarian.

Reminder that through hard work and marriage your sons may rule a united Empire if you support her and her daughter. If you support the Senate or Army your descendents will need to ask PERMISSION from greedy fools so that they may rule.

>putting women in charge of anything important
the absolute state of monarcucks

Cant wait to to play Dickplomacy in Bannerlord and force her to work in my brothel

>fighting for some literal who roastie
>not fighting for the chadgeneral
whew, I bet you fought like a cuck for isolla too

ded game

It means drag and drop shit in the berserk folder if you want berserk
>Does this mean that for Perisno it ONLY replaces elves
yes, I didn't make one for Perisno

Thanks, you are probably 2nd user to said that (I'm the other one)/
I wanted to make motion picitured magic to show my gratitude, I was sure it should take like 3 min,..
But nope, windows said that's it, we won't steal software anymore, particulary from that one site that I like. It wouldn't listen for shit...

I wouldn't say that it's perfect yet, so fat I'd say it's a tie between me and my system

mayby now...

Yea, I'm pretty good at this

or mayby I have halucinations or shit

What flavor of Steppe Waifu will you be having today, sir?

red head ofc

I rly hope that she isn't upside down nor nave hudge horse dong[ on pic related/spoiler]

nope and yes
and now I can't even post stupid webm