>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bsqb7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First(?) for CUTE!

Hi!

Musse outplays Osborne in Sen4.

You're in!

pick your wife

What do us PCkeks do when Sen 3 is on PS4 only? FUCK

I like Tokyo Xanadu

I want to be abused by Mariabell and Kilika

Are these three the biggest joke in the series? They're supposed to mirror Arian's greatest warriors of old yet all they do is act like emotional teenagers and job to everyone while sucking Arian's futa cock.

I want to beat the shit out of Bell.

The inside of the ship is really gaudy. I remember the glorious being a pretty standard battleship, but i guess making everything pretty would be in line with Nobles.

What did Rean say to her to soak her panties?

It's hard to find good subordinates these days and Ari just needed and entourage for the sake of appearances and taking care of chores.

Play other games?

Rather replay FC a few more times famalam.......

That still falls under other games.
Well CSIII isn't coming out before MHW anyway, so I guess I'll keep myself busy with that.

>Estelle/Joshua
>Amazing chemistry, majority of FC is solely carried simply by their interactions and slice of life moments together
>Joshua straight up saying he'd murder a motherfucker if they harmed Estelle out of nowhere
>That slow build up of romance as Estelle falls in love with Joshua, culminating into the soul-crushing finale of FC, and eventually the ending of SC as well
>The entire light/dark metaphor
>Easy to see why they need each other

A god tier romance. How did Falcom fall so far from this?

To be fair Rean, hearing about fantastic stories from the mouth of an eccentric thief sounds pretty fun.

I can't.

At what level are S-Crafts unlocked in Cold steel 1? I'm at Celdric in a NG+. Only Laura can use her S-Craft. The others have none available. All party members are level 10-11. Is this a bug?

Yeah, stop pirating the game

I want Kilika to spit in my mouth

Rean's soon.

She did nothing wrong except emotionally coerce a loli

What?
Story unlock or level (12+) unlock? I cleared the main quests and I'm about to report to Sara. It's been more than a year since I played the PS3 version and don't remember shit.

I pick Mireille.

Did he just put his mask on after talking to Rean, just because?

Most of them are unlocked through story progression. Celdic is still very early, and i think Rean will unlock his near the end of it.

Don't know much about Crossbell, but with Cold Steel they don't have as much freedom to write a fully balanced romance due to the harem shit.

The allure of otaku bux was too much for Falcom.

She also enabled the cult to do all that shit, she sold out her own father and lied and betrayed you. I wouldn't actually mind so much if the sss and especially elie weren't so nonchalant about it in the end but that's kiseki main cast for you.

>Don't know much about Crossbell
>Haremshit

Hahahahahaha. Fucking EOPs.

Calvard when?

Gotta go with the evil one.

Randy and Mireille babies soon.

Ao patch will be released this weekend r-right guys?
It's almost end of February.

Are you going to do this every thread?

Reminder that Weismann got his septerrion with only one Anguis (himself) and six Enforcers, and did so right under the nose of a seemingly omnipotent man (Cassius duh).
Meanwhile Ouroboros has THREE ANGUIS (2/4/7) working on the Phantasmal Blaze Plan, and so many fucking Enforcers I lost count. And even then they STILL fucked up so bad they're begging Osborne to execute the plan for them.

RIP Weismann, the only Anguis who got shit done.

I'll stop when you stop being hypocritical about it.

>good lord that same face
t-this is fan art right!?

I'll never take responsibility.

Yeah but in the end he got salted and the septerrion was recovered by Ouroboros only thanks to Campanella.

I wonder if Ries, Kevin or any of the other members knew Scarlet.

Calvard will be the best arc in the franchise. Cap this

>dem tights/uniforms/suits
Man cs mini skirts are nice and all but this is my jam.

It is Punished Ries, look at her hair and eye color.

Why the fuck didn't CS1 have contact lenses too?

Yeah, he was so fucking good even the church couldn't ignore him. Weismann, the greatest.

Yep. Falcom's sameface is a little less ugly.

>not Ries' sister who was brought back without all her memories
Do you even trails?

>ywn play FC for the first time again and embark on a grand adventure becoming a bracer and learning about the continent

Just wait until you see what the Crossbell art style did to Joshua and Estelle...

>a little less ugly
I actually like it a lot. The women are crazy hot. Then again I like Takeuchi's sameface as well.

When the the hell did events take place anyway? I assume this would be before the SSS fight in the tower with her.

>implying Rufina, who could match Loewe, would be a jobber like Scarlet

Estelle looks cute. Joshua is a guy so who cares. He looks like shit in evo too and he'll probably looks even worse in cs4.

>a couple days after getting bullied by the SSS
streamable.com/bsqb7

Please calm down or i'll bully you.

You will fight her in act 2 and she will lose only becase she was exausted from the Crossbell fight.
SSS>Class VII

I'm pretty sure Rufina 'matched' Loewe with words. Did they ever actually fight?

Wazy's voice is way too hot.

>Joshua is a guy so who cares
Joshua was legit cuter than most of the girls before Zero and Evo fucked up his appearance.

>Not carrying any darkness, so can't be an enforcer
>Blushes when told she seems like a good person and sincere

A cute, i can now see why people enjoy the whole bullying meme.

Yeah, that makes sense. Would be a little too much if she just kept jumping to and from Crossbell, and i think the tower incident was way before the tree showed up.

>tfw don't want to buy a PS4 because it would be just for 2 games

They did fight but I don't think it was anything serious though. She might have been enforcer tier, which is already high A Tier, but I highly doubt she could seriously beat him.

I want him in Sen but I'm afraid they'll ruin his face like they did with Randy.

Same here. I've never needed anything but Nintendo/PC. The Falcom games are the only games that have ever made me reconsider this.

>Neck scarf removed like Agates headband removed
>Generic green haired boi
Falcom are going to ruin him aren't they

It's kinda cute how much they like Fie for being one of the top mercenary groups in continent.

She is the only confiremed pure girl in CS/Crossbell games so of course sluts and manwhores would bully her.

>Duvalie
What the fuck is her problem

I'll just have to pray extra hard.

Cute Elliot

What, shouldn't CSIII be some years from CSIII

>tfw played English version of FC and SC on PSP but no English version of 3rd on PSP

So is it gonna turn out the power is something demonic in nature or some shit? I don't think we explored too deep into Gehenna yet, to know what sort of influence it has on the world.

I'm not talking timeline for the games, i know those already, i was more curious about the timing of her jumping from Crossbell and back to Erebonia, since she was there even before the fight in the tower in Ao.

No, CSIII takes place during the same time as CSIII

There it is.
Now i'm just more curious about it. How the do you have "all of you" being unnatural, and still look like a human being? This shit is almost as annoying as divergent laws, in how they've yet to explain it.

>3rd lasted half a year in Kiseki universe
What?

>wasted 4 years in erebonia
zzz

Wait fug, I meant some years from CSII

god bless, i'll take another 10 jeff

he is a spawn of Gehenna

His powers are somehow connected to the divergent laws, he confirms that much when Emma asks about it later in the game

>5 years and 4 games

No, it's not that big of a timeskip.

I swear officer, the loli was asking for it.

I really like Duvalie and am psyched for her face turn.

So all the boys hit their growth spurt? They seem a lot more mature

It's because the graphics aren't so ugly anymore.

Why do I get the feeling Altina is disappointed that Rean doesn't have inappropriate motives.

I think i like her.

Alright... Time to admit it. Estelle, I love you. Will you marry me?

Does perfect guard/earth wall exist in CS2?

I hate this kill everyone before they can act episode. I don't think I saw that many enemy s-craft because they don't even get to use them

Because she looks like she's ready to star in a mindbreak doujin.

Jusis will get a craft that adds magic reflect, and craft guard later, and there are quartz with the same effects.

I want to kiss her feet