Is there a way to escape this filthy rat race?

Is there a way to escape this filthy rat race?

Is going innawoods the only option for freedom?

You can't just go live in the woods unless you are rich. Also it's no way to spend your life. Sort yourself out desu.

What does he need to sort out

Himself

Fag

His life, son.

Tard

No escape, except with a gutsy crypto gambling. Take out a 10k loan and buy some cryptocurrency, cash out and buy land in some country where there's no tax and property tax.

>where there's no tax and property tax.
such as

>you can't go live in the woods unless you're rich

You have no clue how many people live of the edge with no money, make their own house far away from the city, and live off the land.

It's happening in every country. Monks & spiritual gurus do it all the time.

Botswana

>botswana

I would take my chances in Detroit before Botswana.

At least the googles in metal city would just shoot instead of cutting of my arms, crastraing me, and letting me bleed to death.

Botwana is rich in tourism and diamonds, most of the hiv's are sprayed down by intesticides in the north. it has banks, and pretty safe

>thinks Detroit is safer than Bostwana

Botswana is one of the safest countries in the South, crime occasionally spills out from SA, and aids is still a thing, but tax is one of the lowest you'll find with a bearable infrastucture.

> /pol/ babies are so butthurt over the incoming impeachment they're even raiding the slow board now
kek

DRUMPF BTFO

nobody mentioned anything political until you did, fuck off.

I did this for years when i got kicked out of home right after high school

>find small, isolated woods area right out of town
>build for out of fallen trees, steal rope from dollar store to hold together
>roof made of sticks, mud and leaves doesnt leak for the most part
>me and my dog chill and eat by a fire every night
>grow weed in trees to sell to other retards in the fall
>profit

It was pretty comfy, cops rolled up a couple times and id have to rebuild somewhere else.

DURMFP TOBF

>Not up to code I see. Out of compliance I see. None of the necessary forms I see.

Once the system sniffs you out they'll tear down your house. They'll probably want to fine you or some shit too.

They say it's for safety but it's really to keep you a slave and to prop up rents and property value.

See this guy

0.1 ETH has been deposited into your wallet

You sure cucked him hahaha

women are superficial cunts. They'll never give a guy that's planning to live off the grid the time of day. With women, you always have to give the impression that you're career oriented and on the way up. So, if you choose to live off the grid, even if you can provide all the necessities of life, you'll likely never procreate because no woman will want to come with you. I often wonder what the world would look like if men didn't dedicate their efforts towards impressing women.

I don't know if that is suppose to be an insult because isn't 0.1 ETH like $10? That's a pretty good pay per post. At least with the old version it was $.01 deposited, which made sense because you have these people getting paid to shill for practically nothing, showing how low life they are. But if I got paid $10 per post, hell I'd do it. I'd be making like $200k-300 a year, just posting away. Not to mention the increasing value of ETH as well.