/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meet up tomorrow, we could all experience how horrible the chest is tomorrow.

would meetup be after/during the daily reset so people have their boxes then?

It'll be at reset, so yup you'll have plenty of time to pick it up then head our way.

I wish zergs weren't a thing

You need to visualize the TET, the box takes your feelings into account.

>failed at [TET]
>failed at [TET]

>be off by 1 day
>will not get my 25 memefrags

I started logging in just in time to have 1 spare day or rather, get it with the first Saturday bong

I wish the pvp was even remotely good.

Join Valor (EU). We do lifeskills and Node Wars. No gear requirement or arena test.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

Is there anyone else that got a t9 horse here and if so did you use the horse skill change trick in which you change the fore chop, hind kick and caution skills with coupon while you leveled the horse?

the pvp is remotely good, as long as you're korean.

>unicorn

Why do these faggots have to include hacks in their already cancerous enough freebots? As if sniping bots weren't bad enough already, no, lets add speedhacks for movement and animations among other things.

This Dozen guy is a bully, he's the reason I leavt Vaiour

It's the one I wanted so I'm not complaining.

So here's the situation. I play this game using a VPN and never had issues with it, but the past 2 weeks for some mysterious reason, every day around reset time, the game's IP block starts working out of nowhere, I usually spend the whole day ON, even doing afk things when I sleep, but now for some goddamn reason, comes reset time, and the game is done for me, usually can't log for a good 2~5 hours, and then out of nowhere again, the game is back to normal, anyone here from ip blocked regions?

There are ip blocked regions? Where do you live, North Korea?

South america
I just wanna hit 61 pls no bully

You have your own BR servers

My priority is Skill Points>Silver>XP

Where do I grind?

Now why the fuck would south america be IP blocked? Are they saying they literally don't want your money?

Publishing rights, another company runs BDO SA, but I really dont wanna restart from 0 on a older version, also my friends are all in NA

Rate my ranger bros.

Is that Skyrim?

I'd give her the ol Big Berserker Cock

Silly user, this armor is a Black™ Desert™ Online™ excluse

How did you pose like that? I'm asking for a friend.

I'm like 97% sure this isn't in BDO.

bbc?

Oh darn.

Hi

That's Skyrim

like this

Sorry to say it's actually Skyrim, you slutty user.

You make me really want to get into Skyrim modding.

How does it compare to Oblivion modding? I got into that a long time ago and it was a massive headache.

Are the skills coming next week the ones that make Ranger better?

he didnt make those, look up YuiH

I didn't make that, user. That's this guy's bitch yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/

That being said I did do some modding myself and it's not difficult at all. Maybe if you try doing stuff besides waifus.

YuiH is shit tier

Is there even a reason to get into modding if you're not going to use it to make waifus and watch them get railed in every way imaginable?

There's some fun stuff you can add but eventually the game gets stale, no matter how much you mod it. Then it's just waifus getting railed by orcs/dragons/trolls/you/whatever and that gets pretty boring too

Care to enlighten us with your superior taste then, user?

So you can get other people on the internet to jerk off to your waifu.

Post more of that one.

fuck off clones

Black Desert Online

Quick question: When will I be able to ditch these stupid daggers and use nothing but bow as Ranger?

In like a week when absolute skills come to NA

You mean it's finally time to level my ranger?

Black Eristic Online

You gotta get to 60-61 and need a ton of skill points to get them all, so yeah it's probably good to get started

How do you guys find the motivation to stick to one character?

I can't fix the right ear, it's impossible

Is it to the point where you can almost entirely ignore your awakening?

Think of the swiping you have to do for another.

From what I've seen from Korea, there's one for all the important pre-Awakening skills and some not so important ones, so if you're high enough level and have like 2k skill points to invest, yeah you can probably just ignore the Kamasylven sword and have a similar damage output

>be magic ap class
>stun and full rotation a mystic / striker
>they'r still at 75%+ hp

nice black man

>Mystic gets up from your combo
>Does fuck all damage to you
>Spend the next three years knocked down, slowed, stunned, rooted, pulled

So what am I looking for when I go to buy a horse? I'm tired of taking 20 minutes to get wherever I want to go.

Drift, charge and instant acceleration are the most important. Sideways is great to have too.

does a full fortuna set net me +1 luck or +2 luck

>be witch
>hi would you like to join my guild we have blahblahblah ^.^ are ya interested? =)

>be mystic
>stay away from me!!!!!!!!!

Pirates or Sausans. Both good for money and skill points. And xp if your level's low.

>Not getting the boom shackalaka box by one day because my ISP imploded on itself early on in the Valks event
haha this sucks man dot jpg

Floppy ears are fine, would scratch.

>be tamer
>stay away from me!!!!!!!!!
fixed

TAMERS

Hey im a relatively new player, gonna main valk and at the moment im lvl58 153/143/231. I've been having a lot of fun doin what it do but i dont wanna make the sea trip to pirates everytime i wanna get a grind goin. wheres the next level silver grinding spot that you fellas use?

Post friends instead, minus the short one.

I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS
THAT TAMER ON THE FOUNTAIN IS CUTE
CAN YOU POST WHAT'S UNDER HER GREEN ROBE
THANK YOU

Enjoy!

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.
I WANTED TO SEE HER PANTIES.

Oh shit shit, sorry here.

>minus the short one
That stings a bit

Not even! You're a tall tamer we've been over this. The short person is splat

ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE?
HER PANTIES. I WANT TO SEE HER PANTIES.

What happened to you anyways mister berserker? I haven't seen you around in like a week.

I'VE BEEN BUSY HUNTING TAMERS OUTSIDE OF THIS BOARD. THE THRILL OF CHASING THEM DOWN IS BETTER THAN LOOKING AT PICTURES HERE. THE SOUNDS THEY MAKE WHEN I SMASH THEM ARE MUSIC TO MY EARS. UNFORTUNATELY A GUILD OF TAMER DEFENDERS TRACKED ME DOWN AND MADE THIS IMPOSSIBLE, SO I AM STUCK IN HEIDEL UNTIL THEY STOP THEIR ASSAULT.

>posting your picture and location
It's almost like you want to be found, do you have some kind of plan up your sleeve?

What are your settings? For visuals

So whats it gonna take to keep this general alive?

can't keep the general alive if you don't wanna be alive.

>Publishing rights

You know what you did.

If you were having trouble with Wrye Bash, you're fucked, since you more or less have to use it for Skyrim because all the other mod organizer programs are shit.

That being said, some of the other programs have easier to learn UIs and major mod sites are much better organized. Unfortunately, it can still crash quite a bit if you get overenthusiastic without knowing what you're doing. It's not quite up to the Fallout 4 engine's magical level of "just always works no matter how much garbage you stuff in it."

I wish it would die because having a general for a game motivates me to play it. If this general would die there would be literally nothing keeping me here since I have no investment in real money to BDO.

I DID, AND IT WORKED. GOT ANOTHER ONE.

tfw this game is shit and dead

Can I watch?

Good. Shitty games don't deserve to live.

IT'S BEEN FINISHED
>IN HEIDEL, "HIDING" FROM A "TAMER DEFENSE" GUILD THAT DOESN'T EXIST
>SOME TAMER PROBABLY FROM THIS THREAD FINDS ME ON THE OUTSIDE OF TOWN, JUST OUT OF THE SAFE ZONE
>WALKS RIGHT UP TO ME AND THEN JUST STANDS THERE
>CALLS ME PATHETIC
>OKAY
>GRAB HER AND RUN WITH HER
>SHE IS TANKIER THAN THE OTHERS, BUT TERRIBLE AT PVP, ABLE TO CHAIN GRAB HER TO THE BRIDGE OUTSIDE HEIDEL WITH HER ONLY BREAKING FREE TWICE TO TRY AND RUN
>SHE'S NOT FAST ENOUGH
>HER PET'S OUT BUT IT JUST STANDS THERE WATCHING
>GET HER UNDER THE BRIDGE
>GET HER DELICATE BODY UP AGAINST THE STONE STRUCTURE
>REAR BACK MY AXE CLENCHING FIST
>SLAM HER WITH MY FISTS, THE SIZES OF BOULDERS
>AGAIN AND AGAIN
>SHE'S WHIMPERING AND I'M RECORDING IT FOR LATER
>A VALKYRIE WALKS BY
>OH SHIT
>SHE JUST WATCHES
>WALKS AWAY
>NICE
>YOU'RE A GOOD GUY
>A COWARD THOUGH
>BEAT THIS LITTLE SLUT WITHIN AN INCH OF HER LIFE
>GRAB HER
>SLAM DUNK HER INTO THE LAKE
SHE WAS SO CUTE, SO PRETTY, A LITTLE OVAL FACE LIKE A CHINA DOLL. I HOPE WE CAN MEET AGAIN.

>saw this happening on my way into town
>thought it was just two people dueling and rode by on my horse

I'll be the one to finally take you down and put a stop to this madness, I better not catch you around Heidel any time soon.

I HOPE WE CAN MEET SOON CUTIE
BUT I'VE HAD MY FILL OF TAMERS FOR TONIGHT.
I'LL BE AT SAUSANS. I WON'T SAY WHICH CHANNEL. IF YOU FIND ME, GOOD LUCK.

You don't have to worry, I don't go beyond the outskirts of Heidel.

Do nude mods exist for this game? Or mods in general?

Yes to the nude mods, no to the regular mods.

Yes and yes, but they're client-side only

Not true at all, you can easily pimp out skyrim just using Mod Organizer and manually making sure you're load order is correct. It's a good idea to use Wrye Bash for the bashed patch, but it's very overrated especially if the only thing you want to make is skyrim HD lewds.