pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previously on /meg/

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/66d8/f/2016/214/0/9/post_extraction_glow_by_rookie425-dacdyga.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks OP

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL

3rd for humanities' greatest allies

I was just about to make a new thread too. Glad I refreshed one more time before posting.
Oh well, here's a picture of my sexiest EDI.

nice bulge

>here's a picture of my sexiest EDI.
also her best form

One doesn't realize how much one missed the collages until they're used once again. Well done OP.

EDI acronym in russian is pronounced as Suzie,

>One
yeah you gonna enkindle his balls now?

>Suzie
i like that more

>caillou fucking Tali
gross

You can enkindle my balls now, nerd.

I wonder if WG is still working at that hotel...

FIRST CLASS POST!

How much do you think the crew in Mass Effect 2 got paid? If they got paid at all. I assume the crrw in Mass Effect 1 makes standard military money (for their rank), but does someone like Mordin make considerably more money than someone like Thane or Jack?

faggot

Jack look fucking adorable in that hat

When I say now I mean it. Get started.

Those two look cute
Zaeed talks about receiving the money from Cerberus right when you recruit him, doesn't he? Surely most of them are paid in some way, whether it's through money or other means. Not sure who would make more though.

You need newer EDI pics, she doesn't look like that any more.

I wish you could have bought strength-enhancing cybernetics in 1 and A and MP. We know from the novels and random flavor text in 2 or 3 that you can basically turn elite soldiers into superheroes with enough cash.

Just began with Andromeda. Why does my fem Ryder look like a sweating plastic doll with zulu lips?

la creatura...

>You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and respect you. My dear Commander Shepard; are you ready to become a one-turian-woman?
>I declare, the only thing that made leaving my home behind bearable was your company, and by your side is exactly where I want to be. Indeed, I love you, Mr. Vakarian

>tfw no geth rebuilding Sheppard in beginning of me2 like was originally planned

hate this franchise.

You better be talking about a custom Ryder and not my wife, Sara.

You can have her. Because she's about the be erased from history on my PC.

Don't bully the autist, you just need to be patient with Sara.

because you're supposed to play as Scott dumbass

London

>they got Troy fucking Baker and wasted him on this shitstain and the MP announcer

I don't understand how the casting process at Bioware works. They hire a complete nobody to play the main character of ME, then they got Carrie Ann Moss in ME2, Tim Curry in DA1, and fucking John Cleese and Nathan Fillion in Jade Empire, all for absolutely no fucking reason.

why is Anderson using a shit rifle?

Tell us something nice about your waifu. Why you like her, or maybe just something cute she does.

I like how Suvi is so smart, but forgets things and loses her train of thought and loses what she's carrying a minute ago and stuff like that. She's probably thinking about other things all the time. Things she's passionate about. It's really cute.

MP announcer is alright.

When you bring along Jack for Legion's loyalty mission, in response to the debate about whether to rewrite the heretics, she will say she would rather die than let someone fuck with her head like that.

It's such a casual line, but it perfectly sums up why I love Jack: she values her freedom and free will more than comfort and happiness. As fucked up as she is, she'd rather die than be 'fixed'.

I can't bring myself to rewrite the heretics any more.

>she will say she would rather die than let someone fuck with her head like that.

Because it doesn't matter what he uses,he's the fuckin captain.

Tell me honestly: Is Andromeda worth buying at 13$? Is it worth buying at all?

$13,yes.
I didn't like it,but I rushed through it.
Odd menu navigation.
Combat is sometimes fun.
When you drive around,you will do a LOT of driving,mix up you companions,there is some fun banter.
What platform user?
If I could think of a safe anonymous,I have a sealed ps4 copy.(drunk amazon order while far from home.)

Fallout 4 has a similar character, and I admire that trait as well. Aster here says she would rather live her real life, and have to live with the bad memories she has, rather than get new memories.

In Fallout 4, "synths" (replicants basically) can elect to have a mindwipe procedure, where they lose their memories and can forget about being treated as a slave by their creators. Instead, they can get new memories implanted in their heads, and they can live a "normal" life instead, thinking they are a normal person. Some synths don't want to do this, because the person they are now essentially dies in this process, and a new person is created in its stead.

Very similar concept, and I agree with the notion.

The self is too important to toss aside for the sake of comfort, even if life is harder as a result.

If you're really hesitant, there is a 10 hour free trial of the game. It keeps your save and shit if you do decide to purchase it so you can start off right where you left. It helped me decide whether I wanted it or not.

Headcanon:
When shep gets hit by harbinger's laser, he gets knocked out. Everything else is inside his head, fighting off indoctrination. When Shepard wakes up in the rubble after the high EMS destroy ending he's still in London.

The one who actually activates the crucible and destroys the reapers is Anderson. He was the OG spectre candidate, and the true hero of the Mass Effect franchise.

$13 the game is long, it's worth it.
I went into it jaded.
I played it,not really sure of the story,but other dude says there is a trial,do that, download it,go to work,play free game.

Pic unrelated,two dudes trying to pay for one movie ticket.

so I'm played mass effect Androidmeter and I've ran into two game-breaking bugs in my first hour.
This is not a good start to this "adventure"

*playing

Cool, thanks. PS4. Was thinking of picking up the PS3 edition of the trilogy as well, but fuck if I'm going to buy the DLC twice.

>He was the OG spectre candidate

Just imagine how much better the galaxy would have been for everyone if Saren wasn't a racist douchenozzle.

I don't remember any bugs

There was ugly stuff,but the game is very playable.

Just want to post this pic.
So Sleepy,so much driving to do in teh (yawn) morning

same guy,just like this pic.

Shoved furniture to block the shit hotel door post so I can sleep post.
homestead,fl

good night user, hope you have sweet dreams of your waifu, and have a good drive

>that pic
what if that's though, i mean dinosaurs were the dominant species on earth for over 100 million years

and us hominids only became bipedal 7 million years ago.

Is that a golf club? He has great form for taking out the Cerberus soldier.

Reminder that Synthesis is the best ending because you and the rest of the galaxy are now friends

How is it being mentality retarded?

>Karla De Luca, former teenage delinquent turned stone-cold soldier. Beneath that veneer exists an artistic soul, savoring those rare moments of respite where she can just exist as she is.

>glasses
Why.

>There will never be a spin off where you romance Jack and find old clones for herself
>You will never convince them to become your rouge task force that do the dirty jobs that the Alliance wont do
It's not fair bros. Is fucking Andromeda even worth playing with all the mods cranked up to 11?

I meant rogue. The spelling between rogue and rouge still fucks with me.

>whole team of glass cannons whose powers are useless against 99% of the enemies

at least you can get squad warp ammo

Good morning to you too, Miranda.

Honestley, Jack sucks. At least Miri is useful in ANY situation.

Whatever you say, now stay on the sidelines and root for us like good cheerleader.

for real, out of probably 6 or 7 ME2 playthroughs the only time i've ever taken jack on a mission was her loyalty one because it forces you to

I get it. She's hot but that doesn't make her any less worse gameplay wise

Just kiss and get it over with.

Hmph

Isn't that much better?

orig00.deviantart.net/66d8/f/2016/214/0/9/post_extraction_glow_by_rookie425-dacdyga.png

>recoloured Kasumi with dumb N7 tag

It makes me laugh at Bioware.

I always sort of liked that mask design too, but yeah.

Oh god, it's happening. Replaying ME1 and ever since I saw Tali again my heart has wanted to leave my body.

Help.

Is it because you were reminded of Sing-along mode?

It's cute, damn it! CUTE!

Gross

>Tali

Tali

>quarian
gross.

Have some air

At least Miri is useful for being spanked on that bubbly behind.

No dying

Who is the varren fucking slut who bought the scale itch onto Normandy?

jack

I money is on Burt. That guy that keeps checking Kasumi out

I = My

Why does it have to be a girl? I always assumed it was Jacob, black people have a long tradition of getting exotic diseases from fucking animals.