Star Forge Pubside -

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC (embed)

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
[YouTube] STAR WARS: The Old Republic - 'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser (embed)
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Other urls found in this thread:

torf.mmo-fashion.com/lieutenant-felix-iresso/
torf.mmo-fashion.com/kira-carsen/
youtu.be/ZXqkWM_E59A?t=54m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for EA shills pls go

HOW TO KILL A JEDI

Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself. Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand-to-hand combat. Silly Jedi.

Addendum: Gas Attacks are effective if you can take them by surprise - inhalation is less effective than ones that work on skin contact, as some Jedi seem to be able to hold their breath for remarkably long period of time. Still, don't rely on it, since Jedi can fight off the effects; it only distracts them, leaving them open to an alternate avenue of attack.

Cautionary: Do not forget to activate any energy shields you possess. Lightsabers, while powerful, have considerable trouble penetrating even the most basic of military-issue energy shields - provided they *are* energy shields, and not those crude Mandalorian melee shields.

Statement: Countering their other powers is far more difficult. I do not entirely understand their other abilities, but I do know that many of them require that the Jedi know you are there, and can see you. Thus, sniping, and using cover are always advantageous.

Statement: A technique that Revan used frequently was to attack a Jedi indirectly. This method only works if the Jedi is adhering to the self-destructive path of pacifism and sacrifice. Killing their allies, or placing them in jeopardy, will cause a Jedi to leave themselves exposed in order to protect one another. That is why there are many less Jedi than there were a decade ago.

Cautionary: Statistically, overplanning the assassination of Jedi seems to backfire. It seems that impulsive acts are more common to succeed than planned ones. Jedi, like sand-kivers, seem to sense trouble a few moments before it happens. They are tricky little pests.

>when the EA employee shills so hard you don't even notice how fast the thread's approaching bump limit

>EA employee
I always do it for free.

Because you're an unpaid intern?

No, because I fight for principles

I fight for princenipples

>tfw mines sucked in kotor

FOR THE REPUBLIC

FOR THE CHEESEBURGER MEAL

For those that use customization's instead of default appearance for companions, what are your favorite ones?

SCORPIO 1 is amazing

Body type 3 or 4 for a female Rattataki BH?

tanned kira
tanned elara
golden scorpio
red vette

I want a SCORPIO gf

Holy shit, thanks user, gonna pick this up later.

advanced recon HK so I can pretend to have 2 51s instead of the abortion that is 55

>About to pop a cap inside the pub chancellor's

Why is the mere thought of this so satisfying despite that I've been playing a LS BH?

Which ones (numbers) are those?

Zenith: #5 and #6 depending on the outfit
Tharan: #7 if I'm going for a doctor look, #9 if I'm going for a scoundrel look
Felix: #4, it's the only one that fits with his voice actor
Corso: #2
Risha: #3, but her default is good too
Akaavi: #8 to maker her the good kind of Zabrak
Mako: #2
Torian: #5 for the cool tattoo

torf.mmo-fashion.com/lieutenant-felix-iresso/
I didn't realize Felix had such a range of customizations.

>You can make him white

This is so fucking racist

>you can turn him into Dudley
Now if only companions could use the PvP unarmed attacks.

Red Vette
Gold SCORPIO
I keep everyone else default

brb heading to the general customizations page to see what I can find

Everyone says the Imp Agent story is really good but what the BH? I really like that storyline better than Agent desu

Yeah I found it lackluster as well. Chapter 1 was boring, chapter 2 had a nugget of being interesting then I remembered it is just the [Glass Him] reaction when you selected a thing and he said another thing. then suddenly chapter 3 out of no where and you are a star cabal or something

the BH story doesn't really stray far from its namesake
>chapter 1 is about hunting Great Hunt bounties
>chapter 2 is about hunting Blacklist bounties
>chapter 3 is about hunting Tormen's contract targets that are functionally bounties
it's not bad but it's not particularly amazing either

Blizz had a hard life ;_;7

Is this the evolution of applespong?

So what does declaring myself for light or darkside do? I haven't played in a long time, does it affect anything below level 50?

It's part of the Conquest system. Picking one gives you small amounts of ambient Light and Dark side points for doing pretty much anything in the game, which tips the Light vs. Dark scale one way or the other. After a certain period of time one side will win, and each side will get different bonuses if they won or lost and rare world bosses will spawn (good luck trying to kill one, they have a bunch of random locations across all of the planets and if someone aggros it and doesn't kill it it dissapears instantly). You also get Light/Dark side tokens after PvP matches that you can spend at the Light vs Dark (different from the old alignment vendors) for (mostly ugly) armors, weapons, and other things.

you get alignment points of that type from basically everything

Interesting. Guess I'll have to decide which side I want this new character to end up pretty quick

eh, you don't get a lot of points when you're starting out since it's based off your character level
like, you might have 10 points in total after finishing your first mission, that's how slow it is

torf.mmo-fashion.com/kira-carsen/
Number 8 is probably how she would look if she didn't escape Korriban

Khem 13 is pretty good

I fucking hate mangoshits

That resolution needs to be quadrupled

why is the exile so cute

Finally a non retarded op.

I'll probably include some more links, like to SWG Legends in the next OP, I wanted to get one up quick before the other thread died.

Shut up Atton.

does anyone else feel kinda weird using named character's outfits but at the same time some of them are kinda unique so you don't really have a choice?

No because I mix and match most outfits like a normal person

>watching clone wars
>only quality non-ot canon left
>s4 umbara arc

i want this pong krell goro-wannabe ass motherfucker to get blasted by these troopers. never before in my entire life have i ever WANTED order 66 to happen soon enough

fucking cunt. i hope he gets fucked in the ass by anakin's lightsaber

I don't get it, how the fuck does he fall in love with her when his goal is fuck off to somewhere else?

>LOOKING

force-enhanced charisma

even revan couldn't resist it

It sickens me that Exile went from being a bro to Revan to "NOTICE ME SENPAI" in the TOR novel.

Everyone talks about how hard Revan got screwed but completely ignores what happened to Exile.

Hell, what the fuck happened to rest of the KOTOR 2 crew? TOR and the Revan novel (outside of some cosmetics and spoken lines about them in-game) act like they didn't exist.

krappyshins had a shittily short deadline for the revan novel and they wouldnt let him push out more books because of the pressure of tor and other shit he had going on

quite frankly, its impressive they got as much in as they did with revan. wish they wouldve scrapped the scourge shit and just had epilogues for tsl dudes and maybe minor chracters

There's a boss with the surname rand on the Rakata prime flashpoint. It's a shame that one of the exiles descendants decided to help a shitter like reborn revan.

I do that too but there's unique-looking pieces like Atton's shirt with nothing really comparable
makes making casualwear outfits a fucking pain if I don't want to reuse the same shit over and over again

>His default battle-gear isn't also his casualwear
Do you even comfort?

I just dropped 18 mil something for the upper armor. Did I make a mistake?

Who are the lewdest comps in the game?

you can be comfortable when you're dead
>not heavy battle armour with anti-diversionary reflective gold plating to make you the most noticeable walking tank on the battlefield

Doc, dark side Jaesa, jc slut padawan, kaliyo,

Forgot about that bitch whore Lana. Now let's do a pruidist comp list.

>JC slut padawan
Nadia is pure, even when she wants you to sleep with her Based Barsenthor knows that waiting until marriage is the right choice.

youtu.be/ZXqkWM_E59A?t=54m6s

Hey fellas are tanks or healers in more demand right now in swtor?

>t.pedothor

What? Nadia is probably just as old, if only a year or two younger than the JC. She's already a diplomat when you meet her, and is the representative of Sarkhai when her Father dies.

Probably tanks but that's because they are more of a headache to play properly, especially when you're boss tanking rather than just attracting mobs.

One day you'll get weinsteined and have to get massive kolto treatments to mend the rift in your ass caused by all the houks running a train on the former master of hidden jailbait.

I don't really understand what you're talking about now, I'll asume it's some sort of meme I haven't heard before.

You getting holonet access in the mega security ward?

Nadia
Mako
Corso
Risha
Jorgan
Dorne
Mako
Torian
Vette
Temple
Vector

YOU JUST KNOW

>fellow younglings

>YJK

Haven't played KotOR in years, who are the best party members to use? I don't remember anything about this game.

Generally, if you want to go fully optimized any of the Jedi will beat out others. The most optimal team in the game is Juhani and Jolee. Juhani doesn't have a lot of lines though so if there's a companion you really like take them in Juhani's place, unless you build your PC as a skillmonkey in which case replace Jolee.

I decided to make a guardian, and I know they don't get much in the way of skills so I didn't bother putting anything into intelligence. I remember using the party for any skills I needed.

Jolee is the black Jedi right? I think last time I played was a Sentinel with Jolee and HK for most of the game, swapping in Bastila for HK occasionally.

>I have lost all feeling, all emotion to every and all thi- IS THAT A SLEEN TAIL?

Yeah, Jolee is the best force user in the game and being neutral means you can use whatever force powers you want on him. If you're playing guardian, then you probably won't need Juhani, so you can swap her with Bastila or whoever else you want. Bastila won't have as many skills as one of the non-Jedi companions, but with the trade off of being better in combat. Depends on how much you want to use skills.

Reposting
>But let's go back to 3641, right at the end of the class stories' chapter 3:

>3680 BBY - Quinn (39)
>3678 BBY - Andronikos, Zenith and Skadge (37)
>3676 BBY - Tanno Vik (35)
>3675 BBY - Guss and Qyzen (34)
>3673 BBY - Jorgan and Iresso (32)
>3672 BBY - Kaliyo and Tharan Cedrax (31)
>3671 BBY - Pierce (30)
>3670 BBY - Doc, Akavi and Yuun (29)
>3669 BBY - Vector, Elara and Talos (28)
>3666 BBY - Lana, Theron and Raina (25)
>3665 BBY - Xalek and Corso (24)
>3664 BBY - Risha, Jaesa Nadia and Vette (23)
>3663 BBY - Kira (22)
>3662 BBY - Ashara (21)
>3660 BBY - Mako and Torian (19)

She's actually not that young, it was weird realizing she was actually older than my headcanon Consular

How the heck is Talos only 28? He's always seemed like he'd be the oldest companion.

Fuck if I know, I'm still bothered over Quinn apparently being one of the oldest companions, and that this basically means that Fem Warriors fuck a dude almost twice their age

Can't you swap party members outside of combat any time, or am I remembering some mod I might've installed? I remember swapping out for Mission when I needed to deal with some mines or something.

Sarkhai years are only half of galactic standard.

At most points, you can swap out party members. I can't remember what determines whether you can or cannot, but I was able to do it in most areas.

So she's twice as old then, what a goddamn hag

waifushit aside, what is your favorite crew in SWTOR? Mine is the Smuggler crew. They all feel like one big happy family

>Jedi is intentionally bad at math
Why can't you express your degeneracy in a healthy way like Tharan, pedothor?

Smug or BH

Smug for the reasons you said, Consular for everyone in your party having actual lives and jobs outside of following you around (except Felix, I guess, because his job is to follow you around).

I like Bounty Hunter's, they feel like the comfiest crew

Nadia born 3664 BBY
Chapter 3 end date is 3641
3664 - 3641 = 23
1 Galactic Standard Year = 2 Sarkai years
23*2 = 46
Nadia is older than every companion in the game.

r8 my bh m8s

WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE COURTING GIFTS???

would orgasm with/10

because kotet

How many barbs?

Vanguard/Powertechs are pretty easy though and if you fail nobody can really blame you THAT bad since it's a really passive class.

>2018
>using any other tank than Sin/Shadow

Man, playing the BH storyline made me realize the Republic is nothing but full of huge cunts.

Where are the adaptive gear vendors on republic fleet?