>Defender tomorrow
>will never afford it

>kill 3 spg in one battle
>get a 30% coupon

like are you a green or something?

>>>get a 30% coupon
I'm fucking broke

no wonder this game is dying

it seems the 30% coupon won't work on the defender, it has a 'no specials' restriction.

LADS, I'VE FIGURED OUT HOW TO SOLVE PREMIUM SPAM
WG just needs to add ERA for select tanks. Vehicles like the T-55, T-62A, M48 Patton, Leopard 1, AMX-30, STB-1, and Chieftain could reasonbly accomodate ERA armor. The armor wouldn't be that effective against APCR gold rounds but it would punish all the scrubs who load full HEAT and make the choice to use premium rounds an actual tactical decision. If we want this game to live, it needs new mechanics. Some gayass new autoloaders aren't gonna breath new life into WoT. We need ERA to restore competitive balance.

>implying WG wouldn't just slap ERA on every single russian vehicle and explain that it was necessary because 'historical akuracy, comrade, we found sekrit dokument clearly showing Stalin wanted all soviet tanks to be covered with ERA blocks that he made with his own turds'

excellent idea goy! a modest payment of 100 gold should be enough to equip your tank with ERA... every time you get hit and it goes off, that is.

Does the earn the Fatherland Op only count base experience points? I've been getting 500x String Theory multipliers of 8,000 a game all day and just barely finished the first 50,000 portion.

If Bore Thunder and Armored Warfare can do it fairly why can't World of Tanks? It's so frustrating being spammed by HEAT and this would shake up the meta very well.

only leo1 needs those

second turret research module ez fix

It count your earned XP before the multiplier and I think dailies count as well. If you have a Premium account then you'll earn more towards it.

That's bullshit, who the fuck can grind 400,000 EXP in 10 days???

Me. I'm unemployed atm but I already have the Fatherland so I might not bother. I completed the first two parts already and I've finished 10% of the last stage.

AW began development under an american studio, and although the product eventually turned mediocre, they didn't have american bias in the game. I don't see much american bias in other games, I can use a russian weapon in CS just fine.
Last time I read about WT people were saying it was infested with russian bs, though admittedly, I have never played it.
As for WG, it has just launched two overpowered soviet vehicles in a single patch, their mediums are some of the top used in clan wars (and never really fell out of favour). T-22 incident, inumerous unnecessary buffs to russians. etc. Bias at its finest.

they just need to turn down the damage on premium ammo

choose between maybe doing 300 and for sure doing 200 dmg.

they already did
in blitz lmao

haha fuck they're selling tier x premium on blitz, via lootboxes
121B
is it good?

>is a reskin of the most garbage medium tank at its tank tier good?

is this a yes?

Bump

Currently its THE worst tier X medium on PC, not sure if it has different stats on blitz'kid'didly

Sure why not?

bumpo

121b is literally a tier10 type 59

so it's shit

Because WG are hacks that can't be bothered to add new features into the game, even if it would kill them not to.

Do you want to be my gf?

kys u faggot

Come on girl, give me your discord id

This thread is deader than a russian fetus.

CHIEFTAIN WHEN ??????????????

Chieftain a shit bruv.
268 v4 is the new meta.

NEVER EVER

Why is her playstation controller plugged directly into a surge protector?

it's an usb charging port

>He doesn't plug his controller to a surge protector

wireless

ERA are a post-war thing. For some reason WG is very selective what newer things they let into the game.

>Russian bias
>No Obj.907
Are you even playing TX?

>30B covered in ERA

>30B
Bitch please, we're talking about tanks here.

A P P L I Q U É

A R M O R

W H E N

250MM ALL AROUND WHEN?????

ACTUAL HISTORICAL!!!!

FUCK

>we will never sell the 252 again until we reworked armor
>)))))))))))))))))))

utc+8 is asia

meanwhile on EU

DEFENDER HAS ENTERED MY GARAGE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hmm

I already got skorpion g and patriot
should I?

Do you want to be a good guy?

Yes!

Yes nigga

Dead thread is dead

why are t*rks allowed on EU?

they're like kikes. their footy teams play in the European leagues so they think they're Europeans.

even though they're mongoloids

bump
how's that free AW on PS4?

doa

Pretty much thisI still play it but I enjoy WoT more to some degree. AW is fun to take a breather in for a while but the queue times are what kill it. I wasn't even able to get a 15v15 match on release day and even with all new free players the MM still rarely does more the 5v5 in Global Operations. I've had a few 7v7s and one 8v8 and those were crazy fun but the game just isn't active enough to sustain it.

hey fellas, Im a wows player that wants to change his ign and too jewish to buy 2500 golds/dubs, is there any way I can hoard together 2500 gold in wot that involves the least buying?

like in wows random containers sometimes give you 500/1000 dubs, plus being a new player means you get 250 dubs at some level, anything similar in wot?

there are no gacha on wot

just work an hour longer

its going to take exponentially longer to jew that gold

> That piss bottle on top of the turret

Kek.

does this defender sale kind of seem like a "trap" to anyone else?
it kinda reminds me of when mobile developers try to sell ovverloaded packages before the game goes under and NA WoT is not in a good state right now.

what do i put on the defender ? vents , rammer , ?

wot na is not growing
but stable 20k is not dead

What is a better low tier club tank, Douchebagwagon 2 or B1?

>20k
more like 7k-8k players desu, not even the christmas season had 20k players user
it just feels like wargaming is gonna pull the plug on WoT NA for some weird reason with all these recent shits that's breaking community trust

B2

i dont know what hours you play but its not prime time thats for sure

what the fuck do you define as prime time then?
is it not 4pm to 8pm pst?

prime time na is not 7-8k players
kys

>kys
there's that word that every retard uses to defend themselves these days
you should take a look for yourself sometimes and not sugarcoat things

yeah. no. primetime na is not 7-8k.
it's usally 17k.
you'd know if you actually played the game.

kys im done talking at you.

Lies, even the lowest pop server, asia, had 13k players online atm on prime time.

You're not playing the game. I can post proof in 12 hours which is NA prime time.

ABRU9-EMZUA-Y7CUE-PG5TA

matilda

>ensk
>enemy gets an IS-7 and a type 4
>we ge a 50B and a T-10

MM is fixed guys

>complaining when you get the better tanks

>expecting the aberage pubbie to do better in a 50B than an IS-7

>135 battles
>still haven't marked 430
>when I marked the T-44 in 65

the fuck is wrong with me

I hope you're talking about 3 marks, not 1 lmao.

ofc

>my team gets grille 15 and leopard 1
>enemy gets 430 u and 268 4

Bump

AND archived

I wish I went autistic for AW 2 years ago, I would've gotten sick of it before all the awful changes happened.

>decide to go home early
>see pic related leaving your house
>open the door
>no dinousaurs on the floor, just your mom full bukkaked
WHAT DO YOU DO WOTG?

Shitpost on /wotg/ apparently.

430 marks are hugely inflated because it just came out.

quickybaby did nothing wrong

totally faked Krokodil would be a better thing instead of totally faked Grille 15
Just look at its face. It looks like it wanted to fucking eat IS tanks on its breakfast

I want aureole fuggg

what's Krokodil?

a crocodile