What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q222J0PmGy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks Bernays

A hardy breakfast for hardy people. What pansy country are you from? It's only bad if you don't exercise or don't have a job that requires a lot of engery.

Please don't tell me that's what Americans actually eat for breakfast? How many fucking calories must be in all that shit, Jesus

Pic related is a proper breakfast you uncultured swine

I'm American and
This looks disgusting
This looks like it wouldn't be disgusting if it didn't have the canned beans.

>beans
>vegetables
You disgust me

Everything in OP looks delicious you freedom hating traitor

Wow. I love you for introducing me to Kaneoya Sachiko. Arigatou, fellow Veeky Forumsfag

>raw eggs
>overly fatty bacon
>crisped yet undercooked frozen hash
>cheap butter
>pre-scrambled eggs
>shit french toast because it's too fuckin' thick
>the pancakes look fine but they're probably shit too
I'm not a freedom hater, I just recognize shit food that yankees like.
A good breakfast is a boiled egg, some buttered and cheesy grits, waffles, a chicken leg, a glass of milk, and some orange juice not frozen scraps for fatass flyovers.

>Americans have an illogical hatred of delicious baked beans with breakfast
>Yet they will willingly eat a FUCKING DESSERT (pancakes) with breakfast

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Is that ice cream I see in the pic too? Holy fuck what? Why the fuck do you swine put savoury and sweet things together?

That's cheap butter for fatasses, not ice cream.
It tastes like shit.
Also, we have a sweet tooth because sweets make you salivate and being in drought conditions is an American tradition.

Really? Like margarine? Doesn't look like butter at all

I suppose sweet things at breakfast are not out of the question. I think it's just eating them together, on the same plate, that I find fucking weird (like that french toast with what I assume is sugar dusted on it)

Over here in the civilised world (the Queen's country) we eat savoury things in one course and sweet things in the next

Full Canadian is best. It's American combined with Scottish or English.

I don't think anyone would eat the French toast dish along with the pancakes.
That's ludicrous.
Also, two different styles of egg? Nah.

Both look good tbqh.

I'd eat both of these breakfast's at the same time in the morning.

t. american

>Using the sausage as a breakwater

>delicious baked beans with breakfast
American baked beans are different than what Brits eat. They're made with a bunch of molasses and are very sweet.

Well, for one, OP was a faggot and posted 2 people's breakfasts.

America became wealthy, office workers kept eating breakfasts made for lumberjacks and steel mill workers.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

>Anglos

>grits
Southcuck detected

>pancakes
>dessert

>office workers kept eating breakfasts made for lumberjacks and steel mill workers.

Did they, though? I don't think anyone eats that shit every day.

>hurr durr cake is breakfast food

Only acceptable breakfast.

beans should never be served as a separate item when there is already a protein in the meal.

>hurrdur pancakes are cakes
loving every laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=q222J0PmGy4
nah this is what americans eat

Daily reminder that only Americans within 100 miles of a coast qualify as human.

Pictures like the OPs were rarely eaten together like that, and if they were it was meant more to be shared between several people at the table rather than served to one person. A typical 50's breakfast for one person would be one of those plates, not all three.

People that did eat like that were either obese like today, or construction workers. My own grandfather was a construction worker, and would eat a large plate of steak and eggs with toast for breakfast because he regularly worked 8-16 hours of backbreaking work. The man was 6 feet tall and never weighed more than 180 lbs in his life.

I love diner food.

for pussies

crash by 11

Bruh, even exercise won't save you from that shit.

Except yeah it will. Did you know Micheal Phelps eats like 10000 calories a day when he's training?

Eat big, get big.

I got heartburn just looking at this.

>Anything but crisp bread and coffee
Still, how is this Veeky Forums?

>10000 calories a day
The last time he claimed that was back in the 2008 Beijing Olympics, which is a good enough excuse. Still a bit skeptical, as you would have to eat all day and his regiment required at least 5,000 calories a day.
What is the average regiment of the average amerifat? A few calories for walking?

>Using accurate puncation
>Bruh

This is the epitomizes the slow inevitable decline of humanity's intellect.

Looks reasonably satisfying, but I'm always craving meat with my breakfasts.

Daily reminder that Americans within 100 miles of a coast have no Constitutional rights

Daily reminder that coastal cities are vital as centers of trade

Wow. Who the fuck let Veeky Forums in here? Hell, I'll take /pol/ over this garbage. Oh, and I'll take the plate that's front and center in the OP pic, please. Real pepper for the eggs, not that 50's sawdust shit?

muh gunshine state

if you don't have bacon for breakfast you are third world tier

>Real pepper for the eggs, not that 50's sawdust shit?
What did xhe mean by this.

just had some croissants and coffee, best breakfast ever tbqh

>tfw can't eat anything in the morning because im not hungry

>eating breakfast at all

>eat apple at 11, eat lunch around 12

Oh, wait, I'm so sorry! I forgot you are an amerfat. Make that:
>eat McDouble at 11, eat monster bucket of KFC with a gallon of sugar water for lunch

>Complains about amount of calories in American breakfast
>English breakfast contains at least 1000 calories

plebs need their energy to do all that building and lifting (or the modern day equivalent, working at Sports Direct)

nothing you pussy

>no black pudding
>no mushrooms
>no fried bread
>no kidneys
it's shit honestly

Cici c'est un petite dej

Jesus, just eat a normal breakfast like normal fucking people.