play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/replay/FZ2sGRBeWyxdMuMBM7JPkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wild

What wild card do you miss?

>still need two archivist and two spiteful
Maybe I should just dust off patches for them.

Loatheb
That effect needs to come back.

Why are you such an attention slut rekkone? Nobody fucking cares about your adventures in hearthstone

>tfw this is naga sea witchs effect after team5 """"fixed"""" it

>rekkone

>held on to the dumb naga for ages
>finally give in and DE it
>they change it

team 5 is so fucking stupid

>print 11 mana card
>it costs 4

hsreplay.net/replay/FZ2sGRBeWyxdMuMBM7JPkU
>TFW wins after fireballing a 1 mana minion.

Fuck yo big shit, nigga.

>Ooga booga I play Malchezaar in my warlock deck

I was bored, also 5/5 monkey wrecked his shit.

>defile
>consecrate
>dusk drake
What was the issue?

>playing soystone

Giant decks are fun

>paladin
>paladin
>paladin
>paladin
>paladin

>switch to warlock

>mage
>mage
>mage
>rogue
>rogue

What is exactly op at all about defile and consecrate?.

Defile often needs a second card to be effective and consecrate is like volcanic potion + arcane shot face so 4 mana, Duskbreaker is like excavated evil + a 3 drop so 8 mana.

But the fucking call to skill is like nourish (drawing 3 cards) and 3 2-mana minions is 6 so 11 mana worth of shit for 4 like, what the fuck?.

i think he meant that consecration/duskbreaker can clear up divine shield minions from cta or defile can clear up 2 health minions by itself

Fuck that is actually really obvious, autism is one hell of a drug.

People are forgetting that if it wasn't for paladins, then we would just have a warlock vs anti-warlock meta. Doesn't sound very fun to me.

thanks based paladins for being cancerous braindead class equipollent to warlocks

stop being a brainlet and just play combo priest, it's cheaper and more effective if you learn how to play it

most lists have like 25 cards in common with the techs being Tar Creeper, Alchemist, Silence/Mass Dispel, Book Wyrm, Cabal Thoughtstealer, Shadow Ascendent/Novice Engineer, Glimerroot/second Twilight Acolyte, Elixirs, Lyra, etc.

There was never a 2 deck meta. It was always 3 decks minimum.
The top dog. The decks that try counter the top dog. And then the deck that eviscerates everyone except the top dog.

This meta is Warlock > Anti-warlock > Pally > Warlock.

Too late buddy, patches isn't even useful for the dust now.

>Warlock > Anti-warlock > Pally > Warlock.
do u play mtg by any chance?

I wanted to see what Chakki would have to go through so I was looking at the official rules for the wild open and jesus christ they are so badly written.

It says "See Section 4.2.5 -
Wild Playoffs" But that's section 4.3.
It says the second week tournament is March 1-4 when it's March 1-3 since playoffs are (listed seperately) as the 4th.

Also "countries" is spelled as "counties" twice.

What really confuses me is this:
> 4.3.2.1.The top 8 players from each of the two (2) Wild Open brackets will compete in a combined 16 person single elimination bracket per region"
Why is there a playoff date for each of the two weeks if there's only supposed to be one playoff tournament per region?

control priest is the strongest!

No. But I used to. Why?

only a mtg shitdump could be too retarded to understand what greater than means

Opps. Lack of sleep. Sorry but you get what I mean.

go to bed yuro

How core is Lyra these days? That's the only card I don't have

Just noticed something else, the table at the beginning under 4.1.2 says the playoffs for the first week are the 24th but the table under 4.3.3 says it's the 25th.

Lyra is your yogg but playable even if not desperate kinda of yogg. You will pull off bullshit wins with her sometimes and she is a value generator so she is pretty core.

>Giants paladin
Nani the fuck??

Also his decks are such garbo, it just goes to show how you can stick giants and naga in any deck and still cheese some games out. I mean, where do I start??

Paladin:
>No card draw
>No equality/pyro for the giant mirrors
>Has to have coin for Tarim but if you have coin then you would have played coin+naga on turn 4

Warlock:
>Barnes
>Target Dummy
>Doomguard
>Bloodbloom+doom is interesting, but he cut hellfires and defiles for them

Hunter:
>Flanking strike
>Mad scientist and doomsayer diluting elekk jousts

Jesus christ what a filthy fucking high roller. I hope he trips and gets aggro shoved up his ass. 9 times out of 10 an aggro line up like CtB's would have shat on Chakki's line-up, but of course there are so many dick-sucking faggots that like playing giantslock and big priest that Chakki just had to flip a few coins and queue into the right matchups.

The only thing good that can come out of this is if it leads to Blizzard nerfing Naga Sea Witch hopefully.

>playing a standard deck in wild

Please suicide yourself

I really wish Target Dummy was made evergreen, it's not like there's much space for them to explore for 0 mana.

>not rolling over wild shitters each month with standard deck 100% winrate until the most cancer begins
why live anyway?

>t. paladin that got rekt by meme shaman class

what if unstable evolve actually could be used on enemy minions or evolve your&devolve enemy
or was used on any minion as 50/50 evolve devolve

I'm not sure how you got me losing to shaman as paladin from wanting Target Dummy to be in standard.

does it even matter after all?

who else never presses the button here?

went through the collection and I miss Living Roots, Mulch, Poison Seeds, King's Elekk, Quick Shot, Dreadscale, Stablemaster, Ram Wrangler, Gahz'rilla (I like Hunter), Flamecannon, Snowchugger, Duplicate, Forgotten Torch, Spellslinger, Coghammer, Warhorse Trainer, Keeper of Uldaman, Murloc Knight, Light of the Naaru, Museum Curator, Shrinkmeister, Conceal, Buccaneer, Goblin Auto-Barber, Undercity Valiant, Oil, Tomb Pillager, Dark Iron Skulker, Ancestral Knowledge, Zap-O-Matic, Thunder Bluff Valiant, Darkbomb, Imp-losion, Warbot, Fierce Monkey, Shieldmaiden, Echoing Ooze, Explosive Sheep, Haunted Creeper, Unstable Ghoul, Argent Horserider, Hobgoblin, Ogre Brute, Baron Rivendere, Gormok, Jeeves, FUNNEL CAKES, Wailing Soul, Blackwing Corrupter, Fel Reaver, Grim Patron, Saraad, The Emperor, Justicar, KT, and Raggy (not really)

But more than any other card I miss this one, he has such a unique and gamebreaking effect but it's not offensively OP. It affects deckbuilding and game decisions, and prevents pure OTK garbage in favor of sweaty, meaty minion combat bullshit just like the good ol' boys wanted

oh I see now, apparently there were two separate 128 player brackets played today for two different top 8s

Are you trolling or dumb? Murloc and especially Dude Paladin beats basically everything else EXCEPT Warlock, gee I wonder what effect that has on the meta.

user said something that doesn't make sense and I demand an explanation

You didn't see the drop down menu where it showed you that there were 2 brackets? Did you even use the website properly?

To balance the nerf refund, I think that Blizzard should subtract dust from your account if you happen to own any cards that they buff.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhah, wew

I didn't look at the battlefly website (in the Register Now button) until I read your post, just the news post and the official rules.

Lyra is a tech choice, I personally don't run her but some like her bullshit power. There's a lot of stuff to do already within the deck

This is what I play, but with 2 Shadow Ascendent instead of Tar Creeper or a Tar Creeper and Novice Engineer depending on how much I hate aggro atm

thank you for reminding everyone about the proper context of chastityposting, specifically Control Priest mains

that Paladin deck is fantastic, putting Sea Giants in my Standard Dude Pally right now

Fuck arena. Literally the only reason I'm still in this is that he's a retard and duplicated my ethereal conjurer

Anyone else absolutely wreck Dude Paladin with Murloc Pally? Been devouring them wholesale.

>tfw triple backstab + edwin

>Oh but Edwin is balanced because you have to invest lots of resources!!!1!!

you're getting lucky or your opponents are retarded, Dude Pally is favored in the head to head matchup although not VERY significantly

Man miracle rogue is fucking trash in this meta.

What site is the most reliable in terms of deck power ratings?

Wish pally would fuck off, otherwise Kingsbane rogue could be...king.

the fucking SECOND I switch from Mage to Paladin I queue into Cubelock, I hate this RPS meta so fucking much

at least there was deck and class variety available in spades during Un'Goro

Just look at hsreplay and analyze the winrates and sample sizes for yourself.

Hello everyone please rate my unique and exciting twist on big spell mage

Maybe you should stop netdecking you fucking scrub

not even close, it's not even the best Rogue meme combo deck

I was playing Hunter to rank 2 and then realized I can't compete with retards playing good decks anymore so now I just want to jam it in their asshole, if your opponent doesn't have a reason to complain about you then you are doing something wrong

JUSTICE DEMANDS RETRIBUTION

fought against that deck couple times in the middle of the month, you filthy netdecker

it's literally just Big Mage teched the way he wants, that's what you do when you want creative freedom and not be a retard that loses every game

>kingsbane rogue mills my death knight and like 5 other cards
>still loses
why do people play this terrible shit

Kind hard not to netdeck when Alanna basically requires 9 of the cards in that deck.

The satisfaction of milling big shit far outweighs winning paltry matches.

so hows paladin doing in warlocks meta?

i kinda have the cards only for dude paladin, just need to craft cta and vinecleaver

other variants are combo/spitefull priest and miracle rogue, but the first two require cards from MSoG which i really don't want to craft.

Paladins are literally the only tier 1 class right now

>preparing to use yogg on the enemy's full board
>he evolves some shit into a mana wraith
fuck off brode

Pally is killing everyone except the warlocks.
Turns out even if you lose miserably to warlocks, if you can smash every other deck in existence, you win.

Dude Paladin absolutely destroys everything that isn't Control Warlock, but Control Warlock eats it for breakfast even harder than murlocs. They are essentially the only two relevant decks on ladder to consider playing around right now, I think Cubelock/Controlock gets the edge for Best Deck In The Game but check any stats and Dude Pally comes out on top for being anti anti-meta

Ummm, no sweetie.

i got rin and guldan in my free packs... net deck lets gooo

How the fuck is Sap balanced?

pretty much

your big drops are supposed to have battlecry

what if i'm an evolve shaman

then why is 1 unit missing noticable

because it was the only one preventing him from hitting my face with a 9 damage kingsbane

>tfw I just lost to Rotface Warrior as Dude Pally

I just wannt draw my Level Up! man

explain

I have a pretty good Wild Arena deck at the moment. Who should I snipe?

hafu

Sitting at 6-0 now.
When is she on?

it is balanced though?

depends on what is "balanced" means to you
it's not a great card, but it doesn't give you 9-11 mana value for it price