/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Losing friends edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

If Hylia has done her job, none of this would be happening.

love you, user

Why does Zelda, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Paya, Mipha, and all the other girlies in the other games that I haven't played even exist, again?

This was all according to plan. She chose the champions because they had powers that could eventually be gifted to Link. She knew when Zelda's powers would kick in. She knew how long Link would sleep. Every shine built ages ahead of time. Robots buried so that they could be found just when they were intended.

>Gods do nothing to stop Calamity Ganon
>Yet they destroy Hyrule to save it from seal destroyer WW Ganon

Is this his strongest incarnation?

>still no edgy game where we take destiny into our own hands, kill the goddesses, and restore free will to hyrule

Wait for the Yiga hero hack.

The best ending would be destroying the cult of the false goddess so Hyrule can properly worship their real Golden Goddesses.

Strongest Ganons:

1)Gran Rey Malvado: Ganondorf (blanco)-(viento)
2)Azul Ganon (un vínculo al pasado)
3)Calamidad Ganon

Midna does not look like that at any point during any game.

LttP Ganon was his peak. He used the triforce to make himself into the immortal Ganon, and also held the triforce within the sacred realm. Every other Ganon return has been a weakened version.

What is fanart, user?

Unfortunate. Because that pic sure does suit her personality than her actual human form. If she couldn't remain an Imp she should have at least been impish.

What’s wrong with her real form?

Reminder that you can just wish for more triforces

T-Pose Gang

It's what happens when crazy frogs run the show instead of Hylia.

Just give everyone their own...What's the worst that could happen?

BOI HE DID IT

It didn't bother me until you said it like that.

>hiding my post
hey fuck you too nigga

>Every other Ganon return has been a weakened version.

I don’t know, the japanese version of Botw implies that Ganon reached actual immortality and can only be sealed from now on

frowning_genie.gif

There's fanart, and then there's creating your own OC and giving it the name of a character that looks like it.

this debate never leads anywhere good user

I think powerful + intelligent > very strong mindless cloud

The fact that he returned, means he was already immortal. LttP was when he became immortal.

Image so vile it should not be seen by the eyes of man coming through

Now that's crispy

Just personal preference, I just don't like her robes, hair, or face. Also feel like her appearance isn't fitting for her...well... impish personality.

Zephos and Cyclos merely control the winds, don't drag their names into this.

They tried to make her too much of a goddess/princess. Her imp form is basically perfection.

Is there a point to lighting all the blue fire torches in an area?

Nope unfortunately.

Oh good, because fuck trying to light all the Akkala torches.

I'm saving this, printing it out, and hanging it on my fridge with alphabet magnets.

Okay, wow, I thought everyone was joking when they said there were classes. I am dropping everything and heading down to Gerudo town asap.

Risa's thirsty.

Boy I miss when Link was a really fit twink instead of a femboy.

I am going to marry Riju!

she's in a foursome with Link, Zelda and Paya

I don't see Paya in that image

she's camera shy plus she didn't want to be seen in Gerudo attire by Link

What do you think they're cooking? They're not going to sacrifice the Hylian Princess, a Hylian Champion or the Gerudo chief for some commoner.

Do you really think Paya is going to be the next Sheikah leader? It's going to be Paya

>Purah i not going to be the next leader

Purah will die when she's on her 20s

Are you suggesting her age reversal isn't perfect

She still has the mind of a person her real age. If it was just a simple reversion she would act like a six years old which she doesn't.

her biology is affecting her mind though as she has some childish tendencies. That being said Jerren or whatever Robbie's wife is called suggests she's always acted that way

>her biology is affecting her mind though as she has some childish tendencies
I'm pretty sure that's just an act she does to resemble an actual child.

So the Sheikah don't have the advantage of dominating genetics like the Gerudo or a large population like the Hylians so how exactly will they avoid being nothing more than a culture and no longer a race

#SheikahGenocide

I want to be Wabbin

Hylia's job was to make sure this would happen

you want to be a massive pussy?

Her diary proves otherwise. Her writing style changes with each stage of life and gives us clues as to what age group she's in before the rune power finally stabilizes.

Surely they phrased it as "I wish Lorule's Triforce was restored"

reminder that Daruk was a better friend to Link than Zelda or Mipha

Does Link really have enough to go around at that point?

A massive pussy who gets pussy doesn't sound too bad. Even better you know Gerudo look after their looks and consider cooking for you a good way to woo and keep you

The only downside is no sons and the kids all take after her

Don't doubt the power of Gerudo meals and potions. If your races survival is dependent on being impregnated then things like stamina, sperm count and the refractory period have already been considered and dealt with

he's got 100 years of catch-up to do

How the hell did they destroy it in the first place?

Maybe next game ;__;

God, is that all you people do in these threads, is circlejerk over the non-existent relationships between these terribly-written anime archetype characters? Putting stories in video games was a mistake.

Do a /pol/ impression next

and do they have their own set of upside-down goddesses? parallel worlds open all sorts of cans of worms

I like them better as a secret society than peaceful ninja village anyway

HOLY SHIT I DID IT

Thunderblight
Master Mode
No champion powers
No food buffs
No Edge of Duality
No Stasis+

This was a challenge that I set for myself. I wanted to see whether it was actually possible, not just in terms of difficulty, but Scimitar durability vs. regen.
It's possible, but you have to be really precise. You can't waste any hits on the shield, so it's flurry rushes and parries only. Took me a few tries, but I did learn something interesting.

Turns out, some of Thunderblight's dashes have to be sidehopped to trigger flurry rush, rather than backflipped over. I had the timing down perfect, I could dodge every dash in the first phase fine, but his timing changes in the second phase, I think. He starts using shield bashes, and it just gets messy.

Unless I'm missing something, there's no tell that would telegraph what he's going to do. Once he starts dashing in phase two, it's all random.

I agree. She looks boring, almost strict. I just can't imagine sassy little midna looking like THAT.

This.
Seeing a real Sheikah village was one of my biggest wishes ever since they were metnioned in OOT as these mysterious shadow folk who ran the torture dungeons so the Royal Family wouldn't have to bloody their own hands.

BOTW finally revealing a tribe of these mysterious beings was so disappointing. It was like seeing that shitty Wolverine origin movie.

>that shitty Wolverine origin movie
The one with Sabretooth, or the Silver Samurai one?

Die, faggot.

kek nice
you're good user

These Sheikah seem pretty nuanced. You've got the warriors, the scientists and the holy folk. Considering stealth is still a huge factor and how the DLC boss showed the Yiga and Sheikah have the same fighting style they could still be assassins. Also all the experiments they did on monsters and people probably resulted in the advances that got them the Guardian tech

That statue blew my mind in 2003. It was like the first time a Zelda game had ever explicitly referenced another in-game.

I'm willing to spoon with her for warmth.

bump