/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #511

Warm cuppa during the cold edition.
Previous: >Official stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed) (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): [YouTube] /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality" (embed)

>The kettle wont put itself on lad!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
youtube.com/watch?v=YcF8p0p4DJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=H4imggTBb0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5znVj9VUnGI&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for tf2 engineer

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Imperial Guardsmen from 40K, but they serve the Doki Empresses and use AR500 armor.

I love (You)

Well good evening, everyone! Hope you're all doing well today and have a nice day.
Welcome back!

Word of the thread is "criminal"!
Alternatives are 'ascendant' and 'flower'.

So once again, if you would like to write a poem, I implore you to do so with one of these words as your theme or topic! You can write about anything you want with any of the words (or your own topic, but I think it's more fun when everyone tries to follow a theme)!
Skill level is irrelevant so just go ahead and write what you can! If you can put words on paper, that's all you need! Don't worry about being good enough and don't second guess yourself over what qualifies as a poem and what doesn't! As long as you're trying your best, that's what matters!
After you're done writing, go ahead and share it with us and you might as well comment on a couple other poems and let them know what you think!
I hope you all have a lot of fun writing and I'm looking forward to reading everything!

Monika!

I love her too

Post what you're listening to and try to relate it to a Doki

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

>and shows me "that"
What is "that"?

I love my wife!

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Deadline is coming up tomorrow! Voting will start on the weekend!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite story.
Round two will consist of the top three(?) stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- If you do not link to the OP, I will NOT see your story.

Seriously.

I love Yuri!

>AR500

Patricians use ceramic.

Finally something to distract me from writing out sad greentexts
Morning lad, how you holding up today?

youtube.com/watch?v=YcF8p0p4DJ8
Sayori reminds me of Hina now that you mention it. Sayori shoulders everyone's woes whereas Hina collects misfortune and keeps it to herself.
Both have red bows.
Hina is a doll and Sayori will probably never be real. That's a similarity.

con't from (You)
>A system of inequality tends to make some people very fucking happy. Some get to surround themselves with people they find "savory", Some never have to worry about real human problems, like healthcare, housing, food and fresh water.
Inequality is the way things work. Some float to the top, and some sink to the bottom. Think of it like this: what if we humans decided to be fair to animals and made things more even? We would not have survived for thousands of years and we wouldn't be the dominant species on the planet. For use to be up here, we have to crush other organisms under our boots, like our livestock, predators, competitors, etc. Saying that things should be more equal among men is like saying that we should be concerned with the disparity between us and squirrels, cows, and bees.
>War, monopolies, corrupt governments, exploitation of the disenfranchised is how the rich and powerful gain their cushy lives.
War is natural and necessary. Monopolies, corrupt governments, exploitation of the disenfranchised are bad for human development, however. Monopolies obviously stifle development, efficiency, etc while corrupt governments are just full of leeches who do nothing useful. Exploiting the disenfranchised also performs a similar role as monopolies in that it is profitable but stops development in efficiency and innovation, because a stupid or weak populace cannot force anything to change. I don't know how many people actually have their fingers in these kinds of activities, and it's possible that no one will ever find out.
con't on the next post (sorry for the excruciatingly long response)

>Imperial Guardsmen from 40K
>Proposes ceramic and says nobles use it

Your doki but every time user types some dumb or gay shit she rams her foot into a hard object, enough to cause significant pain and ruin her day.

tf are you idiots on about

Oh God, we're already 21 posts in!

Monika you better cut that shit right now or your foot's going to be shattered, do you KNOW what this site is?

how can she still walk?

>too busy to browse /ddlc/ for a few weeks
>forget about my problems because I don't have time to think about them
>life calms down a bit and I finally have some time to myself
>spiral back into emotional instability the instant I start reading these threads again
How do you guys deal with the knowledge that no one real will ever love you as much as four fictional girls do?

You're a good person and you deserve to be happy. Your Doki is proud of you and loves you very much.

Goodnight anons sleep well!
>Gang warfare with the dokis!

Good night user! I love you

fag

No wonder my key chain is taking so long to get here

Goodnight user!

>How do you guys deal with the knowledge that no one real will ever love you as much as four fictional girls do?
Because i love Yuri!
The pain and suffering will get to me eventually, I can feel it, but till then I'll live without love and happiness.

it's two c's dummy

like snacc

protecc

YAYYAYYAYY

>How do you guys deal with the knowledge that no one real will ever love you as much as four fictional girls do?
Same way I deal with all of my other problems: alcohol.

This is 2hu right? I've never played any of the games but they sure do have some killer music

Thanks user, it means a lot to me :^)

Who is going to write the punk doki story? I'm a writefag but i dont have any ideas about such a story besides the greentexts i made last thread. Would be nice to read though! Also goodnight!

By trying really hard not to think about it. 20 credits worth of engineering coursework helps a lot with this.

The promise of a future with true AI around the corner.

More gayness!

That's an objectively dumb concept so hopefully no one

by venting about it to other people who understand me in a general thread for a four hour meme game on a Laotian indoor rockclimbing forum

youtube.com/watch?v=H4imggTBb0Q

>Natsuki reading sports manga while listening to get herself pumped up! She starts working out using the drums to set her pace! It's hard without enough food to fuel her some days! One day she'll beat up her dad!

>Yuri letting her mind drift along with the fuzzy bass and guitar! The subtle drowsiness from drinking tea letting her focus on the psychedelic influences all the more! Yuri having a personal epiphany as her mind wanders! Promising to herself to find a healthier outlet for her emotions!

>Sayori drawn in by the darker undertones! Drowning out the bad days with the noise and energy! The vocalist acting as an anchor to draw her out of her own thoughts!

>Monika aspiring to be like the vocalist! Not in that she wants to sing, but to be seen and heard above the noise and chaos of her surroundings! To ascend beyond it! To be with (You)!

Cheers lad, same goes for you

Nighty night user!

It's better than nothing but I'll let other anons decide. I don't even like punk all that much.
Thanks user! Night!

con't from >Nothing is going to change, you might make it up one or two steps up the class ladder, but the people at the top know how the stay at the top, and they've been doing so for a long time.
Things change all the time, user. However, it is true that the same people come out on top time and time again. Undoubtedly, this is due to the sheer amount of power and influence they hold in this world.
>Then again, we might as well not care, because no matter what "group" it is, they'll try to coerce you into their frame of reference, maybe even give you a couple of scapegoats
No doubt they will try, since this benefits them. And to be honest, I don't care. Let them try to warp my perception of reality: if my mind is so malleable that some billionaire could mold it into some unrealistic shape, then I am too stupid to live anyway.

Every time I see you teacheranon, I feel like I experience a shot of dopamine into my psyche.

I'm just glad you're still here and doing good and I'm sorry I haven't emailed you or tried to talk to you at all but you're doing well and that's what matters.

It is. Dokis are pretty sad so I've been looking back to 2hus for some relief. It manages to capture my imagination from time to time. The games are really fun and the music is pretty great too. It's a comfy time.

Vallhalla.

y-you too

youtube.com/watch?v=5znVj9VUnGI&t
I could see Monika listening to something like this while reading. Also piano.

I love you so much user

>You're in your car driving home
>Suddenly, you start to hear some sort of siren going off from behind you
>You glance behind you, only to see a police car with its lights on, telling you to pull over
>You steer your car off the road
>Your heart is beating out of your chest, you've never gotten in trouble with any police officer before
>You hear someone approaching your car
>To your surprise, it's your doki!
>They look like pic related!
>"M-may I see your license and registration please?"
What do?

There once was a girl with emotional scars
Who when she cooked had eyes lit up with stars.
When asked straight and fair
About her rather large derrière,
She frowned and noted, "Too many protein bars."

>You're in your car driving

Immersion ruined. I don't have a car nor do i drive.

delete this rude post right now

>Cop Sayori looks exactly like Officer Jenny

"I love you"

"I can't even say the alphabet backwards when I'm sober, officer!"

Awwwwww

Does anyone have the gif of yuri waggling her eyebrows real fast

>"Oh, hi honey!"
>"Can you pick up this list of groceries on your way home? Thanks dear."
>Your wife hands you a scrap of paper through the window
>"Say, you haven't been drinking, have you?"
>She cracks up at your worried face
>"Just kidding! Just kidding! See you at home tonight. Love you."

Thanks

Tha.. wait WHAT

I'm about to board the snooze cruise, but seeing 'flower' makes me want to make a second part for the golden garden poem I made previously. Hm!

The winds still carry sulphur
Today will be the day
That place I burned, I will return,
Gray garden of decay

Once before I came here
As crispy winds unwound
Beneath the trees I spread my seeds
To shape a golden ground

But among the seeds I planted
One tore my heart in two
What we behold as brilliant gold
Had grown a hazy hue

But this time, things are different
I'll plant a single seed
My one desire despite the fire
To set my garden free

it's the original from the days of yore

Ninoyori!

>Your doki
>Your favorite /ddlc/ memory
Nostalgia will light these dim, quiet hours

>sayori
>that time some of us played tf2 togheter

Hey, Mokou. It really has been a while, hasn't it? Tried to contact you on Discord once or twice but you either deleted your account or blocked me or something, ha ha. The messages don't go through.

I'm down to chat whenever you want/need it, though. You know how to reach me. Cheers.

Monika
/ddlc/ sings
Least favorite was Doki Quest burning to teh ground twice

>Natsuki
>Poetry festival

Monika
Helping coke user.

I love her too.

Never give in to nostalgia. Instead, bring the light of the past anew to the future!

Oh geez... I'm doing pretty well today, thanks.
Better every day, you know? A lot pain today though for some reason, but I'm sure that's just part of the process.
How are you?

A reverse to this:
>"Oh, hi Natsuki!"
>user! I-I mean sir, can i see your license and registration please?
>Hey Natsuki, I'm glad you're here, I'm gonna be gone tonight, I was gonna text you about it when I got off the road, can you pick up some groceries for tonight?"
>"A-user I'm trying to do my job! Just-"
>"Oh, and Natsuki make sure you check our room as soon as you get home, I got you a surprise, you're gonna love it!"
>"O-ok user but-"
>"Here let me give you the grocery list" you hand her the note
>"Ok fine but user you were-"
>Thanks babe, you're the best~"
>you kiss her on the cheek, Natsuki flares up
>"A-user what are you thinking?! Y-y-you b-baka! Geez!"
>"See you later Natsuki, love you!"
>Natsuki's face gets even redder as you drive off
>She looks at you driving off, stunned by your sudden intimacy
>She realizes she never gave you a ticket
>you're already out of sight
>"...Wait-"

This is your Mistress

Cute! I chuckled.

I said Increase the level of gayness!

Doing alright on my end, just procrastinating some school work with emulators and poetry. Should probably get stuck into the thick of things at some point but I've got no motivation to even try.
Glad to hear you're doing spot on despite the pain as always lad, keep it up.

Might be a bit too late for that. I may as well be defined by longing for lost times.
Don't know how to bring it to the future without it collapsing.

>I napped for 3 hours
I fucking needed that. Lack of sleep is an absolute cunt. How're you blokes?
I noticed everyone was wishing me goodnight after I posted my 'gotta run' comment. You weren't quite right but I really appreciate the sentiment!

N-no u...
cunt!

Limerick is some good shit, cute poem mate!

Hello Chris!

Heya ladnon mate, what're you up to?

Which doki is this?

God I want that Yuri to abuse her power and violate my rights.

Can you please stop shilling this crap?

none of them because thats fucking retarded
kys

Trying to avoid sickness when it's already in the house is fucking ass.

Aight Aussielad!
Aside from listening to a new album that was dropped earlier, see Don't feel like typin her out again.

You're proving my theories more had more without even realizing it.

>block you

I would never do that. I just checked and I guess your messages didn't go through.

Really though. Seeing you show up even if it's only once every couple of days makes this place worth it and I still love you like always please take care of yourself. Thank you for telling me it's still ok. I hope one day I can talk to you about lolis.

Alright, going to bed Anons. Night everyone!
Ladanon, if you're still monitoring the thread, I hope your night goes okay. Maybe tomorrow me and you can do something together if you're up for it, I'm down to help you cheer up if you're still feeling bummed out.

Actually just about to head to bed, Night AussieAnon!