Redpill me on SYS

I've seen a few posts lately. It looks like it is a decent coin, not your standard P&D.
Redpill me on it, to unload some BTC into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/syscoin/status/574692681013661696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm curious too.

Same. It seems like it has a decent dev team and a lot going for it, yet it looks so undervalued. Why isn't anyone buying it? Is it the ugly duckling or is there more behind this coin as to why whales aren't buyinf up in semi loads?

It all seems too perfect, from the great devs to the whitepaper to the developing roadmap. I almost couldn't trust it, why is it so cheap? Im expecting sys to really blow up in a month or so. Wish I got on the train sooner

I think everyone is just use to meme coins and get rich quick.

I've been in Syscoin about 30k deep since last Summer.

It has a legit team behind it with an actual product that they're serious about. I'm definitely keeping this as a long term investment, bring I got in around .009 cents.

If you want good organic growth, longterm this coin. If you wanna be a faggot memester p&d brainlet, buy the shitcoin of the day like the bitbean retards.

Why would anyone using Ebay, Gumtree or Amazon start using a Sys marketplace ?

Is it a regulated marketplace ? Drugs ? DNM ?

Sys coin hasn't even tried to describe what kind of party they are trying to create, sounds like a bad investment to me

Less fees, decentralized market, cuts the middlejew. Plus different markets for different people.

So basically nothing, sounds good theoretically but it has fees.
Gumtree, no fee's
Spock, no fee's
Amazon, no fee's for consumer
Ebay, no consumer fee's
Alphabay
Dream

List goes on, not sure what is special about a decentralized market, or how a decentralized market is regulated and operated

Either way, enjoy your syscoins lel

Yeah but the dev man,,, I dont like the dev

They have 40 million of supply from the premine.

lose the fucking apostrophe cuck

Proof? Or you just shillin?

Literally from their official twitter

twitter.com/syscoin/status/574692681013661696

Plus, one of the dev has the most punchable face in the crypto world, that young dev I forgot his name

Interesting. That's a fuckload of coins right there!

and that sys address couldn't be tracked right now, gee I wonder why

Im sure it would be easy enough.

But this guy? Dan wyscuckkkk

Not even making effort in shillong

Hole fuck you are stupid. Trying selling something on Ebay and tell me about the no fees. Don't worry, you can always get on the sys train later. Good luck with your PajeetOSW faggot lmaooooo

Well somebody is listening because its starting to rise.

I said consumer fee's, in order for a market place to be profitable it needs a large amount of consumers

You fucking retard, try reading

Do you not understand that the seller fees will always be priced into the sale price? This means the cost of purchasing a good is higher --- therefore the consumer is paying the fees whether they realize it or not.

And if one platform is able to consistently sell goods at lower costs, people will inevitably use that. Go take an econ class.