Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3d3_4ij-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-BROS?

Horde players being EXTRA cringe again!!

>on my nightborne, see NE getting gangraped by 5 panthers
>try to save her
>dies anyway

SOON

>Horde get Vulpera and (several) Orc racs

so... what are Alliance getting?

Still wondering wtf long term RP partner is from a non-ERP perspective, if anyone understands what that means. I see it in a bunch of "Currentlys" so I'm assuming it's not just the whole "we build up a relationship" type shit.

Careful when talking to gnomes! You might just say their trigger word accidentally and end up with an entranced toy instead of an independent gnome!

plague bombs

I bet the player models are going to be absolutely awful hair and beard styles

Blizzard already tanked my hype for Zandalari

When will we get Gilneas back as an alliance city? I'm sick of waiting.

>tfw missed a few weeks of upgrading my trinket
This shit is so stupid, just a way of artificially extending gameplay, making people play for months just to get a max level timegated trinket. Like for daily quest mount awards fine but this end of the expac upgrade shit is stupid.

>vulpera
Fuck off. The alliance should get that trash instead

fat humans
thin humans

enjoy lmao

BEST Muscle Goddess Shemale reporting in!

Yeah I would- But I will turn that "lady killer" into a feminine buttslut after a while. Not like you would mind...

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3d3_4ij-g

The Draenor Orcs and Draenei are at war again? Where is Yrel?

never you dumb furfag

I would say no considering they are coming to our world.

>[BFA][MAJOR SPOILERS] ORCS JOINING THE HORDE? COULD IT WORK?

Set sail!! For adventure and plundering!!

rekt

I hope thin humans are a barber shop option and have better posture.

Yeah ingame models are abit tall but you could pull it off in RP no problem. And hey, you don't have any problem bending over for me normally, do you boy? Just be a good femme-boy for Daddy.

HEY JAINA REMEMBER YOUR DAD?!

How do you pick a class? I really can't make up my mind so I just stopped playing.

Out of the way orc fuckin shits

why does that statue look straight out of vanilla?

Because it is.

Placeholder

BASED Daelin redpilling us on the Horde in life and from the grave.

>Make a fresh alliance toon with bfa 110 boost
>takes at least 3 rbgs a day just to get my 30 essence

Why do alliance players suck at pvp?

Play WC3 and pick the same class as your favorite hero unit or story character.

This is the only true way to do it.

Wait was there any priest hero unit character at all in WC3? I only remember the elf clerics.

>sylvanas' lines in the burning of teldrassil scenario got changed to make her sound even more evil than it was previously
Does this shit make anyone else laugh? I mean horde are clearly the bad guys they always have been anyone with a working brain knows this, but for quite a while blizzard has really been trying to paint the horde in a different light as not all bad guys. Since legion though with sylvanas it seems blizzard is more okay with horde being shady fuckers, and all the stuff we've seen in BfA so far just furthers this even more. This is a good thing of course, since this means blizzard is more willing than before, but it just makes me laugh since the majority of the modern horde playerbase doesn't want to be bad guys and doesn't see themselves as such.
The fact sylvanas has fully retreated the horde from battle twice already when the horde blood oath is literally "victory or death" is just comical.

>tfw the Ret changes on BfA actually look good

What's going on here lads? Do I get my hopes up again? I've been hurt waaay too many times in the past.

I'm surprised that people care about that tbqh.

>shitposter like you being EXTRA cringe again!!
ftft

What is the most fun casting class?
And what is the best race for it?

I still feel like Draenei guys are cuter than nelfs. I'll probably try out Shaman or maybe even monk, and save priest for my velf. It's hard settling on race/class combos. I can't just be a Tauren for everything on this faction...

what are you actually trying to say?
what she's saying is quite rational

>jaina spend a long time learning about and trying to understand the horde
>in the end finds out her dad was right all along
How can someone be so right always?

I think the REAL problem is that we went from

>Decent length, adequately explained monologue where a lore character gives the player a look into their thought process and the justification for their future actions
to
>Generic quest-start dialogue #3784

D'AKALA DI'CHUKA HORRIDON

KALIMASTE

Moonguard-Alliance

KHF mascot here, friends!
Doors open to wowg! Welcome!

How do I HYPNOTIZE this goat!?

>no alt draenor orcs with blue eyes
Does this mean the alt draenor Frostwolf Clan didn't join the Horde.
Which other clans also didn't join the Horde?

the first one is dumb, the second is too bare bone.
>victory or death"
that's only orcs and sylvanas has clearly said she doesn't care, and vol'jin certainly didn't either.

I'm sure you'll come around to enjoy it. Velfs aren't that bad if you don't go full edge with them. And the pale skin options make for a great contrast with the Dark Ashen skin of the fuckbeast that is the Dwarf

Anyone know why a mass of people would be hanging out in the center of the Ring of Blood in Draenor doing nothing?

No way to know but I don't remember a single frostwolf orc with blue eyes, other than Durotar ofc.

So what AU Orcs will be able to meet their living counterpart in OG azeroth?

they're just fucking with us

elaborate?

Not nearly as rational as it was at first, villains can be rational, the best villains are the rational ones, doesn't change the fact their motives and rationale can be bad or wrong.
Her lines before at least made more sense from a moral standpoint, in that her reasoning for basically nuking darnassus and the entire home of the nightelves was that "an ocean separating us makes peace a lot more easy" which makes sense despite being a horrible atrocity.
Now it's just "THEY HAVE STUFF I WANT KILL THEM ALL MUAHAHAHA" which is mustache twirling villain tier shit.

To be fair there is no a real confirmation of their classes.

>No openings
Well that solves that

If anything I'd be more at risk of the opposite of edge, mostly focusing on the power of the Light and ignoring the void part. The contrast does seem nice. And light skin colors nice and red too.

Never mind they just started some quest thing.. I just don't get why they brought half a dozen 110s

I honestly think you should seek mental help.

muah

and now they are back to just chilling. jesus I just want to get this quest done

Oh I just thought that was a (rare) characteristica of orcs living in the cold north of Draenor.

I just think lorewise that at least frostwolves and shadowmoons should stay neutral.

Don’t respond. Report and ignore him, he’s a ban evader and avatarfag.

Shouldn't that be "never surprised me"?

We have to wait for the whole explanation but I don't see a reason for them to be neutrals.

Not really.

The goblins are sociopaths who exploit every single thing they can for money and practice slavery.
The Undead both cannot breed, come from the Eastern Kingdoms, and are actual abominations who routinely commit warcrimes.

Blood Elves have a tenuous attachment to the horde at best and live in the Eastern Kingdoms.
Tauren literally are just giant teddy bear cows who want to chill in Mulgore and talk to the dirt.

The only two races who have a stake in Sylvanas's talk about Lebensraum are Orcs and Trolls. Her speech is bullshit and any old orc veteran like Saurfang would see it has extremely close parallels with the Draenei purge in Draenor, except worse because at least the orcs had the excuse of being manipulated by demons. This shit is just Sylvanas's megalomania.

Wow thats hot She only into boys?

no

No, he is surprised they wanted to join the horde but then he remember that darkspears are the lowest of the low.

I .... Love this post.

So why did Vol'jin make Sylvanas warchief?
He says the Loa spirits have granted him clarity and whispered a name, but Bwonsamdi, his main Loa hates the undead so why would he wants Sylvanas in charge

>206217274
>206217384
>samefagging this hard

Fel poison can take root into the system and make somebody delerious and even convert them to the fel.

There is literally no way to know user. Wait for the expansion.

>Searching for Neltharion's 15+
>Finally see a group listed for it after 20 minutes
>Declined

Maybe his void powers only manifest when he has a nice sissygasm from a real punding. I am curious tho: were you the same user into heat?
Already on it.
Hot indeed. She is into alot of things as long as you can make it cute or slutty. Or both.

it was sylvanas getting her "spirits" to whisper wrongthink to Voljin

>Sylvanas thinks an ocean separating them matters when MAGIC PORTALS and boats exist

Did the rot finally creep into her brain?

G'huun is fucking with the loa.

Vol'jin's loa induced visions are extremely detailed if his short story is anything to go by
Before Thrall met the Darkspear, Vol'jin saw visions of Cairne dying to Garrosh and him and the Darkspear leaving while Garrosh was in charge. He knew the names and that Cairne had been poisoned, so whatever the loas showed him with Sylvanas in charge was probably pretty close to what's going to happen

Wait a fucking minute
The Horde gets two new druid races AND Zandalari Trolls get to be Paladins?
I really thought this was just some wishfull thinking of Hordecucks.

Please tell me this is a joke!
Fuck this shit, I hope the Horde gets more btfo moments from Tyrande, Alleria and based Jaina.
Fucking savages and beta cucks who play them.

TO ME, the other one seemed more evil
>we're going to build the greatest empire this world has ever seen
>both sides are tired of fighting, but i'm going to use this to my advantage
>a 100 year empire

the second is a more clear and simple goal, nuking teldrassil also greatly benefits the orcs. how long have the Warsong been trying to claim the forests of Ashenvale for their wood? wasn't garrosh trying to make a better home for the orcs, who live in a fuckigngdesert?

these aren't sylvanas goals, mere side effects of what will happen when the elves are removed from Kalimdor. it also gives the night elves a powerful reason to fight, since they've always kind just "been there" with the alliance

What's the best race for a Priest?

Nice false flag, zandalari fag

>hurr the alliance is going to teleport to a land they have no reason to be in just to fight

Alliance: What's this... Horde invaders, with a paladin in command? What has this world come to?
Horde: You've been away for too long, Turalyon. The world's moved on without you.

Alliance is getting cucked

Sylvanas is a banshee. She is basically a spirit possessing a corpse. She has influence over spirits and the like, so I would not be surprised if they wrote it to be Sylvanas used Vol'jin's fel-compromised state of mind (because there's no way she have tricked a veteran witch doctor otherwise) to trick him into believing it was the loa talking to him, when in reality it was Forsaken agents.

no longer canon, although I guess nothing is canon yet either. but that kind of thinking could have also been used for sargeras

>why didn't the demons just make lots and lots f portals and mass invade etc.

Which classes/specs do you enjoy the fantasy of the most?

Why are hordies in this itt so cringe?

you think other leaders don't want to end a war which has been going on for decades? after the alliance sank a horde fleet?

Zandalari can't be paladins, that's the entire point of that screenshot and NPC buddy, saying they have no positions open. It was wishful thinking on horde players part, and they got fucked.

Why is she so concerned about Teldrassil when there is a gigantic sentinel base with docks in Feralas that is literally right next to where they are mining Azerite

>a 100 year empire
Does Sylvanas have a minister of propaganda?

Joseph Giblets

Yep. Dark Irons hit a lot of things for me. Exotic skin, they are associated with extreme heat, and they're dominant. And maybe, or maybe when I edge the fuck out I've got to be beaten and railed into a submissive good boy again.

Sylvanas has massive brain damage after being shot in the head in cata, it's sad