One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Two heads are better than one edition

Last: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Post your pulls!

Reminder that reddit CHADS pull Lucy, meanwhile /opgg/ VIRGINS pull dupes.

Pulling Lucy is only for owners of maxed Colo Lucy. Reddit maxed theirs while Opgg was memeing about TM G4

nothing, because I'm not pulling on day 1 like a complete fool

Day 2 for me too, bruh. Sucks we have to wait 24 hours

Tfw no one in /opgg/ got Lucy yet. Sad!

Trap sugo don't pull

/opgg/ isn't pulling day 1 since every single person here has every legend from day 1.

this but unironically

IVE BEEN REROLLING FOR THREE HOURS
WHERE THE FUCK IS LUCY

Imagine pulling day 1 lmao

On reddit with all the chads who pulled him.

Hey, people that pulled day one: Why'd you do it? Give me an explanation.

Got Lucy in 7 rerolls lmao you suck

here

Could someone put a maxed Jinbe in a spare captain slot for me please?

>left 77 rcv candy on a green lobster
>super evolve ace who only had max hp cc
>he's now totally fucked with rcv
He's just a booster unit for my V2 boa but god damn, my biggest mistake in the game yet.

Can you not pull lucys on throw away reroll accounts?

There's a reason people tell you to favourite your CC fodder. Sorry user

>not favoriting your cc fodder
Get out

im pulling day one because i want all the day 1 6 and 9 sugorares

I decided to evolve Ace. If I pull Usopp I'll get another. Ace+ looks cool anyway and has cool animations. I'll use him for stuff because it's fun.

You deserve it

>STILL can't decide what day to pull
I have literally all the important RR from day 2 excluding Marigold, so I feel left out for that day's hype

ROFL

how horrible

Day 2 is only good for the RRs. If you are going to tryhard for a legend, then Day 3 is the best.

I'm starting to really consider it. I first leaned toward day 1 for that free Law, who I'd love for Neko. Then it got discouraged seeing people just shit on that day completely, but yeah, I really need nearly no one from day 2, as much as I'd love Marigold. Anni makes me hype for legends, so that's what I want a lot of.

Both my friends I play with IRL pulled Lucy and I didn't. They keep talking about him and how they'll always use each other.

How much can I sell a 20 legend account with neko and v2 law? Probably going to reroll for Lucy and just drop this account. Not worth playing without him

>the state of opgg shitposters

What a sad fuck you are

Who cares about Lucy, just enjoy the game. I swear people are over hyping him

As a an owner of v2 doffy judge and lucy, v2Doffy is the funnest. Just wait for him I'm sure you'll pull him.

I'll give you $20. Use it to go back to school you retard

Are y'all gonna like stop this overmemeing and "pretending" to be retarded any time soon or is this just the state /opgg/ has decided to occupy?

there will be OPness beyond lucy fellow globalists

look at the hype the game's first 4.25x lead is getting on ja9an. its nice to be able to see the future so clearly when making ur plans, isnt it?

>havent pulled well yet

4.25x for 3 turns. Lucy is 4x always. forever. without orbs or anything,

Lucy is still better. You don't even need more damage than Lucy.

300 gems, BB, Shanks, Kizaru, V1 Boa, Akainu and 6+ Law.

damage multiplier doesn't matter as the restrictions of the boost. 4.25 sounds crazy but it's the same as G4 in terms of flexibility.

Lucy is only 3.7x absolute shit multiplier lmao not even 4x, how can people roll for him, he is outdated trash. Lol 3.7 literally fortnight tier

How is Lucy 4x? DB says he is 3.7125x

you are cancer, go eat some poison or radiation. or cut yourself out

>there are """people""" ITT that don't exclusively use captains with a base multiplier of 3x or less to flex and demonstrate their teambuilding skill
LMAO you are literally virgin shitters who are objectively bad at the game.

Aside from boats, what should I spend ray points on?

>4.25 after a special
>Meanwhile can't use TM Luffy or Ace

Overrated as fuck.

Nothing, really. Ray shop units eventually get powercrept or replaced by f2p. For example ray shop sanji now has a f2p replacement (TMhawk) and a legend replacement (6+ Zoro).

i love making merhusbando teams and sexy whitebeard commander trap teams- the only problem with haruta (there being none with his sweet ass) is that when you do double stamina / drops your proc isnt multiplied. haruta is so much more comfortable than buggy (in more ways than you get the ect.) with is higher multiplier and cooldown-reducing special, but it sucks that you are farming inefficiently with him unless you run singles

Based Pedro

Not even manuals or something? I have every relevant boat. Only thing I was planning on buying was the 100+ CC pack that's coming up.

wild zoro is an amazing powerhouse special reverse un-fucker-upper

You should grab the discounted guaranteed socket books. That's it besides boats

>manuals
You can buy them if you really want but I wouldn't advise it.
As for CC you get a fair chunk of that from farming 50 stam coliseums anyway.

How many ray points do you have?

I'm sitting on 15k. I'll probably buy the Blackbird when it pops up, but I don't know when that's going to be. Otherwise I haven't bought the Garp or Thriller bark boats. I don't have the Barto boat either, but I haven't really needed it and since it's permanent I don't feel compelled to buy it right now.

I can't recommend manuals in good faith. Remember that they aren't guaranteed. Though if you were to buy them, now is 3x, so probably the best time ever to buy them.
15k ray points isn't much, I would keep saving if I were you

v1 Law 6+ confirmed

it is a very good ship

God I hope that he is good.

There's a new ship perfect for Lucy teams coming out in 30 mins. Otherwise I would just save your points in case a new ship comes out or you in case you desperately want a skull one day.
You never know what they'll pull in this game so a nice stock of points is always nice.

He's not in the free legend mail is he?

Thank you if you put up a Jinbe for me. I really really appreciate it. Finally managed to beat the Law forest with the Coby I got. At least the 100 gems didn't go totally to waste.

Just picked up story Giolla, special is reduce damage by 90% for 1 turn, change all slots to str/dex/qck including block. I imagine that she'll be really useful for the Lucy team I'll never have.

>There's a new ship perfect for Lucy teams coming out in 30 mins.
wait what ship is that?

The raven

Where my Enel captains at

Ship Effect : At the start of the adventure reduce CD by 1, HP 1.2x, boost ATK of STR, DEX and QCK characters by 1.55x when there is a STR, DEX and QCK character on the team.

Revolutionary Ship that he only uses makes up for it.

Who here /cabbage/ and buying that crow ship?

>2,5

There is literally nothing wrong with having a high IQ and using old legends to beat content.

BUILT

Story Giolla is the same as fortnight version

Here. I'll use a friend Lucy too for maximum Cabbage damage.

he loses his smooth chill atk animation and gets 6+ barto's jump hand slam

>Fail final upgrade of Blackbirds a whopping SEVEN times in a row.

I hope this luck turns when I pull.

I didn't even know you can miss... I just finished it without missing once.
Since there's literally nothing to do i'm gonna lead with colo lucy until sugo tomorrow. Day 2 hype

Then she'll be equally useful with a legend I'll never have

Same. Didn't miss once.

You got lucky. Success rate is supposed to be 32% on the last level.

Same, wish I failed more I've still got 500+ cola and no ships to upgrade

HOLY SHIT YES FUCKING FINALLY.
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE LEGENDS IS GETTING POWERCREEPED.

I only failed once on the 7th upgrade. Now if only I had Lucy.

Don't get your hopes up, the last 6+'s were good which means were due for a shit one. Please curb your excitement so you're either pleasantly surprised or not let down too much.

Except Free Spirit is getting revived with a new legend and OP batch, which means this one is definitely going to be another OP addition to them.

>Bludro needs to hit 5 perfects for a 4x boost
>CHADFFY AND ACE COMBO get a 4.25x boost just for existing

for 3 turns. you know well the limits of the luffy powers, stop shitposting

>s-stop shitposting
Don't worry Bludro, maybe someday your outdated legend will get a 6+

>am bird of thought
>different legends have different strengths and weaknesses
>jungle negro parrot squawks memes at me
>mfw

Daily reminder that V2 Lucci is the 2nd best legend on global.

>japan getting a 2x legend rate sugo outside of anniv AGAIN
UMMMMM GLOBALKEKS ???

This user is right. Sengoku, Shanks and Corazon are not bad legends at all, just different. They're just as good as any other legend.
No legend is better than another and if you think so you're a sub 100 PLvl shitter.

>still have to wait 18 hours before I can pull

I'm kind of unironically excited I got shanks today, it seems fun to use a full psy meme team for easier content.

Shoutout to Moonmen for making the past two threads and also just generally being really cool.

6+ BUGGY CONFIRMED.
He does exactly the same thing but he sells for 50k Ray Points.

>He thinks Psy Law won't be a side evolution like Qck Law
>Same exact unit, but He's a Driven/Striker
Well I can only meme so hard, he's being run with Luffy/Ace as a free spirit captain.

Never have I been this disrespected by Red posters in my life before

Except for avatarfagging for no other reason than to get attention

if anyone wants a neku+akainu account here you go

>pulling on day1

We warned you

I just wanted Blackbeard or Enel

How many multi's for those 4 legends?

Damn news, I want to know what they changed on v1 Law for his 6+.