/poeg/ poe of exile general (path of exile general)

>3.2 Ascendancy changes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663
>3.2 league: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>Useful links
pastebin.com/gX6zcdpP (embed)
>Lore compilation
drive.google.com/file/d/1tFU0LgYXU-ViNxMr2aQBwZAJYKfasc3r/view
>Guild
Post your username in the thread for invite
>When does Abyss end?
Feb 26
>When does Bestiary start.
March 2

last rift

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2091423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime is back.

kemono friends is not related to Path of Exile General

Better luck with the next thread

Mods, delete this

>see legendary monster
>throw a net
>it fails
>throw another
>missclick
>oops I'm out of nets
>tp out to buy some
>first guy is afk
>second guy is afk
>finally buy some nets from the 4th guy
>tp back
>oops your solar guard killed the monster

Xth for crab girl

kemono friends are beasts and thus related to bestiary

The producer says he play PoE though

I wanna commit bestiality with the kemono friends

Need new spectres for Brine King. Old ones died. Anyone know a good place?

>not "selling" legendary nets and actually going into someone's map and stealing their mob

fucking LOL, reminds me of "selling" perandus coins and going into their maps to buy their shit

>be hardcuck
>see a legendary monster
>run away

>Reddit Team EPIC XD

Y I K E S

Wraeclast is an unforgiving place

oh shit good idea

Not gonna happen

Legendaries are 10-20 hours
t10 nets are going to be like once a map

>you need to CATCH EM ALL for cheevos

I can't wait to scam people holy shit, this league is perfect.

>scam selling nets - steal their rare pokemon
>people will undoubtedly look to buy rare pokemon catches - "sell" them (fake) just like I sold "headhunters" on Cadiro with my Headhunter

also I bet there'll be some stupid really rare rates like perandus trove rare

>PoE is fun
When will this meme end

excuse me, but this is a pop team epic thread
and path of exile is pop culture

Would you waste a net for a pet crow

>only way hardcucks have fun is by scamming
the ABSOLUTE state of wraeclast in 2018

>every league is same ol do thing and monsters
>GGG changes this up
>waaaaah muh clearspeed muh fugga

No pleasing anybody

underrated anime

>GGG changes this up
Making one of the most hated master's mission global isnt "changing it up" and shows how little effort they put into it. More than 1/2 of the builds\players\classes\skills are not suited for that shit.

6 extra stash tabs or a map stash tab?

Nobody asked for changing it up, also "changing it up" doesn't do anything about clear speed. It's just a distraction to clear speed. It didn't slow clearing down in the slightest unless these mobs are gonna be brick walls sonicfags hit when they reach maximum clear speed.

Anyone who compares this shit to talisman is a fucking retard

>talismans dropped from one monster per area, only dropped at tier 1, required 5 different base tier 1s to upgrade into a single tier 2 and there was like 5 tiers.
>nets drop on level or +1 level in every zone

>waah I don't like stopping and thinking about my actions just gonna skip all league mechanics :^)

These are the people who play the same build every league, power farm for a week then quit. Meaningless comments coming from meaningless players.

mfw i sell my t16 ultra rare legendary beasts to noobs for money

And I'll tell you again.
>Nobody likes Vorici Missions except "kill in time limit"
>Take the Low-life mission
>Make an entire fucking League based off it
>WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE IT?

CORRIDOR LEAGUE PLEASE SEMPAIS

>1 MAP SOCKET
>PUT MAP
>CORRIDOR!

This league looked tedious from the video, now reading about it I fucking hate it.
No it wasn't.

>Slayer/summoners/totems/dot builds can't do them, any ranged build will have problems with legendary cunts(hard to not kill, easy to die). Unless they add some invulnerability mechanic for netted beasts(like 21% life) - it's just shit.

>All the people sucking chris dick in his damage control thread
>None of them have 36+ challenges.
>However that have multiple supporter packs, easily $500+ invested into the game.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2091423/

Who the fuck are these people, do they even play the game or just play dress ups?

>Bex has arranged to reveal four uniques over the weekend, including three Bestiary Uniques
So I'm guessing hse's going to show off 1 piece from each of the other 3 Spirit Beast sets and 1 other Unique.

Quad

>Sure, Tier 9 nets start dropping around late yellow maps so you can pick them up then with zero other Bestiary progress if you really want.
>Tier 9 (of 10) nets are late Yellow early Red
Oh boy. T10 are literally only for the top rung of Maps.

>six stash space vs four stash space for the same price

post your builds for the shield meme next week

>the vorici low life league brings out all the shitcrows

Absolute state of /poeg/

>Finally found the answer I wanted
>Will spirit beast drop items if capture instead of kills?
>Crafting involves fighting the monster, so it drops its items then.
Fucking thank you, Chris. Your League still sucks, but I'm 1% less peeved now.

>talisman league version 2.0: somehow even worse edition(tm)

Have faith in the quad

I fucking hate the skill tree, it's horribly designed and half of it is fucking garbage. I don't even think this is exaggerated, you could probably wipe half of the skill tree and most builds wouldn't give a FUCK unless they were used by retards.

>we don't know really how it works, we don't know what happens if it fails beyond "enraged", we don't know the powerlevel of the monsters

>WAH NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT I'VE ALREADY QUIT

kys

>chris "call your ISP" wilson only has 14 challenges

I'm just gonna play SSF Manly-Strike and do all the comfy league mechanics.

The passive tree has needed a rework, but it's so massive and complex (different from "deep") that it's probably never going to get a full one, just little patches added to bits here and there

What is so good about Heavy Strike anyways?

Stuns.

Wish there was an option to update normal tabs to quad tabs.

Crit Starforge with 2x damage enchant\jewels and abyssus.

It is actually fun to use and feels like a true melee. Same with double strike.

At least this shitty league will give me plenty of time to catch up on my SNES backlog.

What games are you going to play instead of Path of Exile, /poeg/?

It's so shitty and low value that it's the only thing they have to balance the game around. They can just nuke OP skills uniques and enchants that prove overvalued during leagues now, if they revamp the tree things get volatile. This is a successful game, no room for that anymore.

>How is capture success calculated? What affects it?
There's a random chance of capturing a Beast with a net, and it's heavily influenced by how much life the monster is on and how strong the monster is. Expect rare or unique bosses to be harder to capture. Better nets help!

>How do I capture a Beast when I do so much damage that I just kill them instantly?
While a creature is in a net, it can not die, so if you're worried about killing it too quickly, throw a net first and attack second. Legendary Beasts are signalled on the minimap before you encounter them, and they're quite tough, noticeable fights. They have substantially more life than a regular rare monster, so they're hard to kill by accident.

>hard to kill by accident.

>run poison tornado shot/crit GC mines
>kill them off screen/before you can net them anyways

>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

based

wtf i hate free things now

How long until GGG rectifies the toxic problem of (((historical sexism)))
There are literally golden vaginas and breasts in this game!!!

>just play dress ups
Not sure if serious. Every fucking MMO's endgame is dress up. This is true even in real life. Achievements, power level, women, men, money all come and go. Being badass is forever.

Why are there net tiers, you ask?

UMM HELLO FLASKS?!?

This is not an mmo and doing sub 20 challenges is the equivalent of working minimum wage and buying latest apple turd.

mmm. there should be a 'net flask' instead of nets. that would solve literally everything.

how do we choose the tier of net to throw when there is only one hotkey to throw a net? does cuck wilson expect us to open the inventory every time we want to throw a higher tier net?

Every...Expansion...Is amazing. GGG never fails to impress, this looks insane. We sacrificing animals now boys. UBER ELDER! Revamped ALL ascendancies..Hype!

:D

the modern gamer is predicated on crying about shit until devs patch it instead of adapting to the challenge and not being a shitter.

patch cycles are the death of challenge and discomfort so long as devs coddle the lowest common denominator

It isn't that bad, only around 8% of it is worthless. Way better from what it was back in the day. Or maybe I'm just missing things, what else is worthless on this tree?

What about net skill gem obviously the higher level the better.

Go to bed Chris.

There are some maps that I walked around in on my first run looking for the arena at the end.
>Tab 0 mobs remaining
>Can't find arena
>Boss was mixed in with normal mobs and didn't realize it.
These pokemonsters going to be tougher than map bosses?

I literally can't even tell what the red demon looking monsters are in the recipe

How bad do you have to be to need to pick ele resists passives. Even as ssf.

why is the soyboy reaction to this league instantly to relate it to Pokemon? or is this the audience ggg is catering to now

ggg have been catering to the shitter audience since ascendancy release lad

>not going 100% damage uniques so that you have to rely entirely on skill tree resistance

literally explained in the manifesto post

it' the r*ddit audience.
Soyboys who never grew up

>catch thing
>MUST BE POKEMON
It also doesn't help that there will be a challenge to catch em all

It's the main catching game out if people don't play some obscure japshit game likes mh.

>blablabla please play this league its totally fine guys
fuck chris wilson and fuck GGG

catching in POE?
hah..ahaha.
is like BOKEMON!!!
u catch things like in the gaem poekemon. Is JUST LIKE pokemon. hahahah.... What are u saying. U say we gonna play pokeamon?? hahaha xDDD but its not pokemon. but its JUST THE SAME. even thought its NOT POKEMON! hahah hg.. oh woooooow . its like poekomnn the game by nintendo where you catch monsters and use them to fight. ha I love THIS. THIS is SO VERY funnYEH! BOKEMON CATCH THEM ALL XD

>wake up
>check faq
>Vorici the league doomsayers were right.
Reeeeee I just want to play slayer like I've done for the last 7 leagues.

retard n*gger

I hope for your sake this is pasta.

I prefer to check peoples characters to srutinize them. Gauranteed all the GGG cock gobblers are highest character level 80 in standard shitters who have basically never played the game.

What is this and should I be using it?

>summonshit

leave now

>nurutu
>poltard
>discord

get out

It wasn't but it is now

are summoners categorically retarded?

>naruto browser
>spectres
>netflix
>pol
2/10 bait.

What upsets me is that he thinks it's not a big deal to swap out nets or waste a slot so you can use an extra net considering none of the promotional videos I don't recall seeing 2 nets off the bar.

People like to play dress up. It's not surprising that many 'gamers' have disposable income

Yes. Melee is 2nd after.

I got that 2h cluster above nogs starting point a few times with leftover points.
Not sure it's completely useless.

Great, another shit league I'll completely ignore the mechanics because of how trash it is.

I'd play Standard if trading wasn't so fucking shit.

>can trade monsters.
>vaultists ignore mechanic and just buy it off some poor cuck.
10/10 ggg