TFW doing hard physical labor for $22/hr

>TFW doing hard physical labor for $22/hr
>TFW my coworkers are ex-cons (and probably present criminals too)

I want to quit this shit but Im scared they'll get mad at me and attack me. What the hell do I do?

well?

why would they give a shit?

They're criminals, some violent.

be submissive and buy kneepads if you want survive.

srry dude, life is hard.

LOL, you are such a bitch

t. My criminal coworker

Fuck them up the butt. Show them who's beta.

>ex-cons (and probably present criminals too)
What kind of crimes did they do and do now? Why are you working with criminals?
>I want to quit this shit but Im scared they'll get mad at me and attack me. What the hell do I do?
Do you live near them and bump into them in your spare time? If not they won't be able to attack you. Why would they even get mad at you for leaving the job?

22 an hour? Don't be a bitch, stay there and adapt. Save your money and invest some in the crypto game in your off hours. Learn to be like one of them - sluts love ex convicts.

This
Maybe someday one will white knight for you Op if you're very skilled w the mouth massage

There the only ones who can do hard labor and not bitch?
They will just take your hours thats all.

Don't be such a pussy

Take a breather, then go to your boss and say "i've been thinking and planning about my future, and would like to give notice that i wish to leave. i can bring a letter to confirm this tomorrow."

if you job is seriously shite i.e. disorganized and no care for staff then there really probably wouldnt be a problem with you just not showing up. I did gave notice and left just shy of one week later, and had no problems. still got paid for my hours worked.

i worked for 3.33/hr
feels poor man

Just say you found a better job. No need to give away too much info. Even criminals understand more money is always better.

Trips of the poor
what place paid you that shitty?

You better not OP they WILL fuck you up
>"What, you too good to work with us softie boy?!"
>uh, no, no, I quit because I, uh
*teleports behind u*
>"Let me show you how we do to people who are too good for us back in the jailhouse, softie!"
*pulls your pants down*
*pushes your thong to the side*
>"He who shall not become one with us in mind shall become one with us in body"
>no, no please mister no!!
*he pushes his throbbing member against your butthole*
>"Accept your punishment softie"
>help help sometime please do something Veeky Forums save me, help m-
*he thrusts all the way inside with a force that cuts your voice short*

Kek

Well if you're too afraid to quit, I guess you better get to work

Hard labor wagecucking is the ultimate redpill.

Would've thought that being Satan paid better.

let slip that you are a faggot with AIDS, they won't go near you then you can quit in peace

You don't think someone at your new job might know your old co-workers?

Are you really going to make new friends at the new place that fast? Be honest. Your old co-workers are going to be fucking pissed you left them to do YOUR work. You'll be lucky to get assfucked if you don't get shot

Assert your dominance by physically attacking one of them.

They'll get the message, or probably just fire you.

Either way you're problem is solved

My dad is a criminal....he ranks pretty high up there in criminal circles....and literally none of them care. They'll probably make jokes about how they ran you off. They probably don't want you there and are trying to scare you away. They probably don't want you narking on them in case you come across some of their dirt. Just quit. They really won't care at all. In fact it will probably make them happy.

>My dad is a criminal.
>he ranks pretty high up there in criminal circles
stfu faggot

Introduce all of your co-workers to Bitcoin. Problem solved.

that sounds like true roleplaying shit if i've ever seen one

I'm a criminal, and no, they probably aren't scaring you away. The probably want life stability, peace and calm, and a damn paycheck more than anything else. If someone is a criminal, it means society has failed the individual (not the individual having failed society).

My dad works for the mafia faggit hell send his goon squad after ur dad

Rofl. That might be true in many cases, but a lot of people are just plain arseholes who don't give a fuck about anyone or anything but their own pleasure. If you need evidence of this, look no further than a single google search for "The Gates of Janus"

Tl;dr: A pedo raped and murdered 5 children. In jail, he wrote a book justifying what he did with a whole bunch of nihilistic philosophy crap and pointing the blame at society, while accusing everyone else that they would do the exact same thing if they had the balls to do it.

What kind of hard physical labor field are you in where your coworkers would give a shit about you leaving? Are you a prostitute?