pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZCdukca-tE
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Year of the dog!

Didn't know dogs could be dykes

Dead genre dead thread?

No you should do a fight stick cam so it only shows your penis.

>max's passive aggressive shittalking
kek

Playdykes

arcana heart is such a weird series, a cast full of schoolgirls that's lasted over a decade using a design motif that almost feels retro in how evocative of an older era it is because they reuse the same assets over and over

I didn't know I gave you permission to talk about my dog like that you fucking bitch.

why is being passive aggressive so accepted, but good old honest aggressiveness is looked down on in the modern age? It seems like our fathers and forefathers appreciated it the other way.

I don't want to wait 3 more months for the 30th anniversary sf game. I want to play Alpha 3 and 3rd strike online right now damnit no I'm not loading up fightcade

Looks to me like your bitch enjoy spending time with other bitches, bitch

tfw no gf thats into rhythm games

post cfn

When someone is passive aggressive, if you try to call them out on what they said they get to pull the "I didn't actually say that" and "Why are you being so aggressive" cards

who excite for bbcpex

this it makes it easier to get away with being a "nice positive" person when you're really just as salty and angry as anyone else

Fighting games are the only games where i've hit my controller in anger bros... maybe this genre isn't for me

under night could've been a really great game, it does a lot of things right and has a lot of elements that would appeal to both casuals and hardcores, but it suffers from the same issue melty blood has (if you don't know the exact counter, you're stuck in endless blockstring hell) and it's even more offputting in it's "anime"-ness since the designs are so much wackier

I wanna rest my head on those tiddies desu.

>The OKI Calculator still hasn't updated to AE
Is there anything else that's similar I can use?

Cute big titty brown girl
I hope she's an innocent girl in a cute original art and not some hentai rape victims

Playblue!

it was truly a different time

>Man wtf frenchbread the meltyblood designs are nothing!
>Man wtf frenchbread the uni designs are so out there and wacky way too anime!
You people fucking suck.

WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE WITHOUT REMATCHING???? FUCK YOU

>if you don't know the exact counter, you're stuck in endless blockstring hell
even if you don't know the exact counter you can just block and gain grd for chainshift and get a free card out. pressure isn't nearly as oppressive as melty in this game

Coward

play yang

*grabs u out of shield*

dumb dog

no

no

PLAY YANG

post FAT COCKS PENETRATING THESE SNIFFS

Play Ivy.

i wanna get that kitty preggers

How about you suck my dick, you dumb slut.

*shields once into 2A*
heh...

This but the cocks should also be attached to fat old men.

*reverse beats into a normal that outranges 2a*

why do all new fighting games feel like a soulless money grab? i think i'm getting too old for this shit

wat game has the STINKIEST stinkers

was karin this stupid in alpha

Eight Marbles

Yes.

*mashes veil off*

What's everyones reaction to IVY?

Soul Calibur 6

>fantasy strike

She was gonna be in regardless so I'm not surprised. Nice new outfit I guess.

I'm going to be the best Ivy in fgg.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZCdukca-tE
*anti airs you*

play unist

Name 3 games where you can win without knowing the counter to your opponent's moves

Tekken 7
TTT2
Fantasy Strike

there's a difference between how to approach ryu throwing fireballs at you and "literally 3 moves per character lets you get out of this corner trap", one is a lot easier to stumble into while the other is just wiki bait

she was the dumbest character in the game by far

Maki should've taken Karin's spot in Jive bros...

That's not equivalent, why are you complaining a simple thing in sf like ryu throwing a fireball to a corner trap in unist?

If you wanted a better comparison you'd choose something like Bison pressuring you.

sfv

Look at this bronze shitter who don't know which versions of bison's specials are plus and which are minus

>why are you complaining a simple thing in sf like ryu throwing a fireball to a corner trap in unist?
because in unist getting into a corner trap is really easy. gordeau has something as simple as dash C -> 22a and if your character doesn't have a DP and you dont have meter your only answer is to shield and use 1, maybe 2 normals at a specific timing

even something like bison pressure isn't the same because street fighter doesn't have reverse beat to make everything a built in frame trap, it has way more pushback on hits and it doesn't have mechanics like assault or chainshift or + on block supers to get back in that ass over and over

She was pretty much guaranteed, but Zasalamel was kinda unexpected.

Look at this bronze shitter who doesn't know which unist moves are plus and which are minus

damn thats slick

is this sniff kino?

This is your brain on vappa. It's a hard genre to make. Not very profitable and usually low budget

Knowing SF frame data = fighting game fundamentals
Knowing UNiST frame data = nerdy shit for anime weebs

Oh yeah you're European, so that means you play SC. Who's your character? I'm betting Rock/Astaroth.

unist is more of an sf game than sfv

KINO

It's really not.

the last SC i played was SC2 on the gamecube and i unga'd my friend to death with nightmare

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Well at least I was kinda close. Are you getting VI?

Thems fighting herds is how the fuck do they expect me to do all these fucking combos holy shit

fuck fighting games im gonna go play wc3

i think so ye

play BW

BW requires too much APM, WC3 is nice n chill

at least don't play orc then

Bison would be the closest comparison but it's still not much of a comparison because of universal SF mechanics.
If you just carry on blocking and react to teleports he's ultimately still going to push himself out or need to leave a large gap to get back in, there's no endless pressure on any character.

work complete

Bros why is JDCR playing jive?

66C 22A is a meme loop that's not hard to punish in UNIST though

We're all gonna make it bros

sony money

BIG
FUCKING
SNIFFS

That's exactly how it works in unist you know. Endless pressure is a meme from people who suck. You still get pushed out and the longer your string goes, the less options you have to end it in a good way. Eventually you have to leave bigger gaps if you want to do something again.

MY REWARD

except that against characters like phonon where the gap exists but requires very specific moves to get out of it

bigg boober boobs in my face

the answer is always simply your connection is shit(if youre playing a game with rollback dont respond that yours is fine because you dont know what their side looks like) or you play some shit no one wants to deal with like abigail

nobody plays phonon though

Why are there no Cammy or Urien players in Bronze?
Is it the character that's basically giving them free Gold?

>nobody plays one of the best characters in the game

hildas the same way

how is a footsies based no gimmick honest character like cammy 'giving them free gold'

oh wait
>bronzie
lmaoooo

>to gold
I find them all the time in silver.

hilda isn't even top 5 desu

big band is so cool bros

>a footsies based no gimmick honest character like cammy