/bbg/ - Bloodborne general

No meta shitposting edition.

Last thread: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:

i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VorliLnwpZM&index=3&list=PLZ2tFPuPHVZGVZ_3CIuze9-mvEq1D_sWS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks, then I'll keep it at a weird 22. Thanks!

PURGE

No problem, my man. Hope you have fun.

Does anyone have a pthu glyph with merciless watchers on L2?

where are the proofs

Nice edit but there are no 28 months, idiot.

its not an edit tho. just boot up the game and go to info

fuck you, made me check

and its there

but it's fucking not, stop bullshitting me

I see it as well. is the subversive poster, I suspect. Weird hobby, dude.

Surely today is the day I get the gems that I want.

Good luck, hunter! I am always there for you, even if you don't know it.

US is month/day/year genious...

I've gotten one gem that I need so far and it had an awful curse bad enough to not really be worth it. Pray for my sanity.

Someone needs to post the Japanese one. The YYYY/MM/DD would probably make that user's head explode trying to figure it out.

That's the best format though, don't try to defend your retarded system.

t. country that still can't acknowledge that the metric system is better and instead have a weird mix of both measuring systems

is BL4 fun to do in this game? it looks like it'd be way different from a SL1, and I hope there's no mandatory gem farming

I think it's a fun challenge as long you don't use cheese strats on all the bosses. Imo, it's supposed to be hard and feel like an accomplishment to go so far at such a low level so I don't understand why people cheese. Gem farming is never mandatory but always recommended. After you've beat the game, it can be fun to see how strong you can make your BL4.

are you always scaled down when cooperating with someone that's a lower BL than you? i know you're scaled down if you're summoned into a low level via password but what if i summoned a low level to my world? would i be scaled down or would they scale up?

Do not bully puffy.

You can't be summoned to a level too low without password.

>would i be scaled down or would they scale up?
Didn't read this. No scaling will take place in that case.

>tfw you know the general has gone to shit when retards actually reply seriously to bait
Come on now, this is way too obvious.

So if I summon a low BL into my world there would be no scaling at all? You're only scaled down if the host is low level and you enter THEIR world?

Just trying to clear things up between a friend and I.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works, yeah. Never actually tried that.

Classic BB bideo

youtube.com/watch?v=VorliLnwpZM&index=3&list=PLZ2tFPuPHVZGVZ_3CIuze9-mvEq1D_sWS

epic

Sp'lunk?

what the hell kind of weapon does that hunter have?
His cape isn't even right.

Yes, that is how it works.

k

1-3 Ihyll
4-6 Isz
7-9 Lower Loran
0 Executioner cosplay in Hintertombs
First reply rolls.

hm,mnbvcdfghjkjhgfx

fucking hell allright then

Sorry, something came up, going to have to delay the spelunk for around an hour

I'll host a ihyll frc in the meantime. 9gzirtzm pass is bbg1

ringing

Ringing

Full

You guys know that group shot of hunters a drawfag did in 2016? The one posted here sometimes. Compare it to the recent one made in December. Notice any differences to the old one aside from gondolas? Everyone is named.

Sign of the times I suppose. Back then we didn't fellate each other constantly.

Layer 1 report
>No pre
>Pthus turned the lights out
>Red spiders on one side, cannon on the other
>pre with lost chikage
>Boss was watchers
Onto L2 with a spot open for an invader (BL80 host)

this one?

Lads, you know better than to give him (You)s

lol that had names too you stupid fuck
also everyone recognizes almost everyone and every time it's posted there's an influx of i miss x posts so your argument is invalid anyway
here's a you

It is worthwhile always to reinforce the truth, especially when it's easy to.

Thanks for the Insight, I guess.

Where were your lads?

I wanted to be the bully, not the bullied

That wasn't directed to you, I invaded another guy, who died while I was looking for him, and thought that was your spelunk.

that was priceless

>gunspammer not so tough after getting WHEEL'D

I'm not even sure what she was trying to do with the gun, it wasn't doing any more than 20damage per shot.

nicu

Interrupted your emotes pretty good. I expected some backup though.

What kind of Korean gems are those Jordan or did I get slapped by counterdamage out of nowhere? I'm 44 vit with two clocks and still two-shotted

It seemed like Backfire wanted to duel so I was trying to initiate it

I was giving a hunters salute at him trying to initiate a duel.

Just regular 27.2%s: I probably hit you, while you were trying to dodge and trigger a counterdamage too. Also, since you're BL80, you have lower defense than most players.

he's never dueled jordan before

rom is such a shit boss from a gameplay perspective

That's my secret weapon swapping technique, you pleb.

onto layer 3

We're still on L2 backfire

Cheater.

I've killed watchers about 60-70 times now, and gotten one adept. Are they really that rare or am I unlucky?

Both

If you summon a lower level player into your world, neither of you get scaled. Hosts don't get scaled down and phantoms don't get scaled up.

keeper dead?

Layer 2 report
>pre has 3yellow backbones, tall secrit door, succboi in front of coffin, sage hair x2 in coffin
>My team watches, apparently stupefied by a dangerous situation, as I get ganked
>No pre
>Keeper keeping
Onto L3

This works out well for me when I need to farm insight at Gascoigne on my BL4 file. Nothing beats watching hosts look on in confusion as I kill Gascoigne in 7-8 seconds flat with a saw spear +10.

>invaders invade each other far more than the spelunk
Every time, thanks Miyahacki

Kill your Bell Maidens, pl0x.

Just kill both of your bell maidens, we're onto the prelayer of L3 rn

>gets parried during their r1
wifi warriors

I know of one other that is older than that one, don't have it saved but it is in the recent archives.

The state of this general is laughable. Thank you and I mean thank you. You've proven that waifuniggers really do ruin everything. You could have listened to me but you didn't and we are now here at the end of its rope.

Thank you for killing the general I once loved, waifuniggers.

Here come the cries
"shitposter! shitposter!"

Huh, I was wondering when he was going to come back.

>singular
you wish

This level is dishonesty really amazes me. You fuckers know the one he is referring to, and it is not either of those gondolacancer ones

hey look he's unbanned now lmao
reminder than ENBnigger and sponge-kun are the same person

Everything went as planned: have fun with your little spider friends, Diana.

>Notice any differences to the old one aside from gondolas?
What did he mean by this?

Hey Dragon's Dogma user, are you here? I'm the guy who wanted to gift you stuff, but I can't find your pawn.

I just stopped bothering with this cesspool of circlejerking waifuniggers. You could have listened to me and this general would be thriving. And no I am not ENBnigger

And you started bothering again why?

that's weird, i found your pawn. i switched my online status to online, maybe that's it.

diana, I think the bell maiden in the center courtyard might be the sinister bell maiden. I'm not sure though.

It's not, oddly enough. I found the real one after surviving the invasion and killed it, thinking it was the mob summoner

I just wanted to see the state of this general and pat myself on the back for being right as usual.