www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STELLARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Гopaциo!

Any decent ship packs for stellaris?

That work with 2.0?

ES should belong in its own thread for 1X games

Because the people who play ES are only one dimensional

/drops mic

of course there's combat, since i will always backstab you for literally no reason
even when i'm trying to go for an economic victory and it would destroy my economy

>borders don't even touch each other
I hate this shit already.

>Can't declare war to conquer these people because they have fancier lightbulbs
WIZ FUCK OFF

haha dude come back when you have more energy efficient lightbulbs

This is dumb.

Cmere bby, lemme taste those egg-sacks

>[X] Respectfully Disagree

>darker pleasures
he wants you to finger his prostate

Declare War isn't greyed out. What happens when you try?

Don't think this game is going to go anywhere

>Not having 500 minerals a month and three 5K fleets by 2010
I can lie too.

So, did anybody manage to make a mod that allow you to cherrypick specific portrait for your empire's race ?

Playing exterminators with fucking skittles trigger me.

How do I stop playing Civ V on Warlord

So do you have to put a starbase in every fucking system to have your borders not look like ass?

What the fuck

So Wiz screwed over enclave traders too eh?

How the fuck am i supposed to win wars and claim anything in the first 100 years i swear to god i rape these motherfucking ugly ass slug cunts on every combat encounter and conquer pretty much everything i can reach while stopping them from capturing systems back and they still go "lol nah white peace cunt status quo lol"

Slowly researching technology and saving minerals (10000 now!) so I can build habitats

How'd you get 5 trees finished in only 49 years?

what the fuck is the difference between survey system and explore system?

fuck off fag

I think Explore system is just a fancier way of saying "Move Here".

Strong unity production buildings

kinda makes sense
by the end of the game you usually end up with fucktons of energy in reserve so the trader enclaves were like sometime a free 1000+ minerals at little to no downsides
and now they are less so, but still a useful extra mineral source if you want a bit more minerals every month to help build more stuff long term instead of just an instant minerals to dump into your ships or whatever

Don't you need lots of shit to get Psi Corps? iirc, you need to get the psionic research to come up before you can take the Ascension Perk that gives it.

DISTANT WORLDS 2 WHEN

The word ass is inappropriate language that is not allowed in Wiz' Spacepark In Space. Please report yourself to the nearest feelings officer for rehabilitation.

Yes, that is how the system works. Apparently your borders can expand by colonizing systems (you can only colonize worlds inside your borders) but I don't see how. End my pain. I beg of you.

I sure do fucking love having 10-15k stacks run through my entire empire every five years like clockwork for the past 20 years.

Why are Paradox so fucking incompetent?

Behold
Tall empires after 2.0
>having an outpost in a system now adds research time
>because you no longer have AOE borders, you can't use the resources from surrounding systems
>now borders look worse than ever

>you can only colonize worlds inside your borders
Fuck Wiz. Really. Just fuck him right in the ass.

marauder empires: off

I did this after my first game on 2.0 and have never felt any need to turn them back on.

They are just an RNG kick in the balls until you get your steamroller started up and then they are nothing. Their "mid-game crisis" is a joke, it's literally just a normal war with a normal empire.

Paradox are incapable of making good design decisions. They don't play their own games and don't listen to people who do.

Just gotta stack them boniis

I suddenly feel much better sticking to 1.9

Idea:
>militarist Fanatic purifiers
>no retreat war doctrine
>a new leader Trait I saw in one of my admirals that gave something like 15 percent fire rate at a cost of like -50 percent retreat chance
>the fastest firing weapons, or as much swarm missiles and shit as you can cram on ships
>optional dragonslayer trait from killing the drake and/or synth ascension firerate bonus
its going to be hard to pull off, but if I can I shall have all the Dakka

None of the features of 2.0 work as intended, and all the changes that they made have turned out to be for the worse.

How low were your expectations for 2.0? Were you still disappointed?

While I'm asking, how are you getting so much research out of those tiles?

I expected nothing and I am still disappointed.

I expected to be able to play the game at the very least
Boy was I disappointed

I thought you were only allowed to colonise adjacent systems? How'd you form islands?

Were we expecting anything less?

You have level IV labs at only 60 years into the game?
Literally how the fuck do you do this?

I want to fuck wiz

I bet Amplitude devs are far better at gay sex than passionless swedish fuccboi Wiz.

So now wide empires just have a little more micro, while tall empires are fucked on strategic layer because they not only don't get resources from surrounding systems, they also lose more influence because of picking best systems AND they need to colonise suboptimal choke point systems just not to get assblasted in wars?

Apparently I lowered the unity/tech cost when I was messing with the game settings. It's a new option. It does make things a bit silly. Probably going to start a new game. I wanted to conquer stuff.

Are they French?

>>having an outpost in a system now adds research time
No it doesn't. Only pops add research time.

I think you failed considering it looks like you only have 1 planet in the screenshot.

Yeah

Pops don't increase research costs anymore.

Yes. Amplitude is based in Paris.

I wanted to do single planet single system tall game, as an imperial feudal overlord.

You can't declare war to vassalize people anymore unless you are bordering them, you ask them to be your vassal and they refuse, and your strength is Superior or better.

Holy shit, you're right.

What fucking retard is in charge of designing this game?

Who else would make 4X with waifus?
Well... Wiz?

motherfucker i'm surrounded by gay ass space amoeba shits

>What fucking retard is in charge of designing this game?
Have a wild fucking guess.

I'd enjoy it more if diplomacy wasn't such shit. If that part was literally just a carbon copy of EU4, then it'd be decent. As it is I just have no desire to keep playing when I encounter another empire, especially one where the game intentionally puts one opposing my ethics simply to force a conflict. The foundation they laid is fine, now they just have to fix the rest of the game, and some of the foundation that doesn't work. Sure feels good being QA. Fuck Paradox.

Wrong

Look like each system past your starting system adds +2%, and each planet past your starting planet adds +5%

Reminder to vote for aliens for the upcoming spy major faction in ES2

eeehh fuck it, I'm gonna try and go write a mod to fix the construction ship costs bug now
I want to play some stellaris even if it means having to fix bugs on the way

Why did they do this again? This makes it nonsensical to colonize small planets. Before small planets could still be worth it when they had enough bonusses to sciences.

>This makes it nonsensical to colonize small planets
I think the goal was to keep you from colonizing small planets

New tall gameplay
>Start Gaia otherwise you're completely fucked
>Taking systems with outposts now costs you research time, so try to minimize ANY systems to only strategic choke points, and SUPER rich systems. Otherwise they aren't worth taking.
>Pops no longer affect research time, hence Gaia world requirement. Also, your new path is to rush Habitats.
>you are now very resource starved and only true source of resources is your Gaia world.
>You get energy coming out your ass, so don't bother getting any energy.
>minerals are now a super bitch, since you can't get any from surrounding systems.
>Blocking yourself in with friendly empires now makes you immortal, since the AI can't declare war on you.

>try to make a word cloud
>2complicated4me
word cloud user pls

Alien already has a massive lead anyways.

Technological has the potential to be pretty fun though. Imagine a race of fedora tipping teleports behind you HK-47's.

Small planets were always worth it because the only colour of mana that actually matters is red.

There's no way Wiz plays his own game.
I guarantee you Wiz plays a special build where the AI Empires are crippled to make it easier for him.

>New faction creation
>Ayys in the lead
FUCKING HYPED

200 votes is hardly massive, but it does look good, they were much closer yesterday, with about 100 vote difference.

Yeah, but a race of body snatcher slugs or gene-stealers would be even cooler. This game is already pretty heavily skewed towards various robots, with Vodyani, Riftborn, a whole bunch of minor races and a general focus on Virtual Endless over the based Concretes.

If they test it the same way they do with the rest of their games, they only play multiplayer LAN matches, and balance the game entirely around these multiplayer matches, completely fucking over single-player balance and ignoring shitty AI because they have delusions of making their games get into the E-sports market despite multiplayer being basically non-functional due to constant disconnects and lag.

>based
>Concretes
Choose one.

This. With these kind of design desicions, there's no way they play their own game. And if they do, they're playing with complete noobs who don't have any concept of strategy.

how can I improve my dorfs?
my main goal before I turned them into dorfs was just make an empire that was minmaxed towards mineral production

Flesh over steel you filthy soulless soup can.

Fan. Auth. and Slaver guilds if you want minmax

>be machine consciousness
>local celebrity died today. she has touched our hearts with her singing
OOF. she shit STILL isn't fixed

>Flesh
I thought that concrete went full bio and cyber modifications, just without transferring consciousness to computers (i.e. they're running wetware)

Adding to this, since you will have holes everywhere in your empire, pirates will spawn in them CONSTANTLY, so you need a few fleets scattered around to quickly respond.

>go to paradox forum
Yeah I know. That was my first mistake.
>99% of the forum is praising the expansion
>people who speak out against are drowned in replies telling them how stupid they are
Stellaris really is dead.

Bio modifications are still pretty fleshy. Why replace your arm with a metal dildo when you can grow a fully functional blue whale dick in it's place?

Help pls

Ayy, you got that too. It's always sad to see those kinds of events playing as a hivemind

Paradox fans are weird. They're like their own little ecosystem.

>implying AIs can't do that

yeah, thought about that, but I didn't really feel like managing the bullshit about where to put slaves and shit because fuck sectors constantly putting shit in the wrong places so I thought I would just try reducing the consumer goods usage as much instead to see how that goes

what the fuck is wrong with the game now. I can't expand anywhere because there's dozens of fucking space amoebas in half the systems I try to survey

>Expecting the new version to be playable before several weeks/months of bugfixes
:^)

Well I'm a paradox fan too. I love CK2 and EU4 and whatever but I'm not about to say this new Stellaris expansion isn't dogshit.

Slavery with caste system is automatic, there still is micro, but mostly with gulaging

>hordes of mindless slaves buying every DLC Paradox shits out
>dead game

That's not what I meant by dead.
I mean the game used to be good but now is completely shit.

>sectors