/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous:
>[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

you better not post anything lewd /alter/

Is murderer different than killer? english is so weird

murderer is a title given to someone who has killed unlawfully
Killer is someone who has killed, ever legally (e.g. soldiers) or illegally

Do you ever feel bad about masturbating to historical figures? They worked very hard to make their way into the history books and now they are reduced to masturbation toys.

I'm still new to this game, which CE should I pick? Glass Full Sweet Time seems like the best one but I don't really know. I want one for Hercules or Leonidas.

Its pretty common to use similar words when talking with someone that has enough comprehension to follow the train of thought.

SHISHOOOOOUUUUU!!!!

Are you still having fun, lads?

A soldier is a killer, but he's not a murderer if he's only killing other soldiers.
Does that make sense?

Historical figures need love too

>not the veiny one
Garbage.

Murder is seen as being done with passion/feeling. When you murder someone it is often for a personal purpose. You murder someone that has wronged you in some capacity. Killing is like butchering a cow. The state kills with lethal injection. The state does not murder with lethal injection.

>every time I play through D2 I kill the Liznigger idol

Feelsgoodman

>Murder is seen as being done with passion/feeling
So a mugger who ends up shooting his mark because of a light trigger had been wronged by them?

this always fucking happens in greek's myth, How fucking dumb can you be as a Hero(human) to not heed the oracle's prophecy, sure maybe you have the best equipment's from god and sure you can have so many blessings that you're practically a demigod but another god can easily fuck you in the ass, JUST LISTEN FOR FUCKS SAKE

I love her so much it hurts.
Fuck Jason.

Only the ones from my country, everyone else can go fuck themselves

The Saint

Oh, I read the numbers as % not as a flat damage increase/decrease.
So Teacher and I then.

Obviously not. If the intention was not there.

I am, but no half AP anything makes it a bit of a drag

Nah brah. They killed Phoenix. They gotta pay.

This truly, truly has been a roundabout path... Thank you, Berserker. I don't know how else to say it...

Because that's the whole point of tragedy. You can't control it. The Greeks idolize glory and triumph. All men are fated to die, if you can do it in a badass way, why wouldn't you?

Also, they did try to avoid. Which is why the Greek's sent their shrewdest man to specifically recruit Achilles.

Also x2, if you're in someone like Oedipus' position, your fucked no matter what you do.

Tell it to the judge.

hubris is also a thing in Greek mythology

>care for a bloodbath?
Fuck, now I want to play again and just farm her for runes all day.

>implying laws are objectively moral

It's not lewd if we're married.

>you will never be a well-known historical figure or legend that gets adapted into a video game with crazy super powers and have random people draw you in lewd fanart

It hurts bros...
Who in our time would even make for a decent servant?

To /fgoalter/, it may interest you to know that Madoka Joan has been added to Magireco.

You could be inching closer to Jeanne v Jeanne in Veeky Forums league.

I want to worship her feet too.

HURRY UP WITH THE STORY CHAPTERS ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAA

What are you guys farming atm?

>Chan Co still hasn't drawn your waifu

Hime haircuts are so lewd.

Is there even any important character that filled their youth with glorious triumph and die happily from natural cause? or at least didn't get cursed from god's anger

how are you married to my wife though?

It was a joke. But seriously, someone who kills another person to take their stuff isn't doing it with passion necessarily. They just have motive.

Is a soldier who kills another soldier for the sake of his own survival a murderer? Because most people are passionate about their own life.

Pages, they're the only roadblock stopping me from getting the last two of my Waver's skills to 10

Odysseus

Odysseus
Perseus

Doesn't Da Vinci lottery have pages? Why not wait til then?

Perseus I think is the only one. But he's apparently like a successful Shinji in Fate, so don't get your hopes up.

Herc ascends to Godhood, but that's after going through tome serious shit.

Also, Odysseus I guess. But he effectively loses 20 years with his family, which is kinda sad.

Because I'm impatient and when I'm done with Waver I need to get pages for my foxslut too. Does Da Vinci's lottery shit out 78 pages?

So what the fuck is with this? Who thought this design was smart? I mean I hate to sound like a faggot, but it doesn't really seem in character.

Years later, the son of Odysseus and Circe, Telegonus, reached adulthood and wanted to meet his father. He went to Ithaca, but as he reached the shore, he killed some sheep as he was hungry. Odysseus went and fought with him, not knowing who the other person was. Odysseus was eventually killed by Telegonus. Telegonus took Penelope and Telemachus to the island of Circe, where she made them immortal. The two sons then married each other's mothers.
>The two sons then married each other's mothers.
MOTHERFUCKERS

Remember back when gear drops didn't even exist?

No, i have to play on a 4 year old phone that lags on regular animations. Never trust the chink phones, lads, warranty service is a nightmare.

>Need gears for Jack and Okita
Why does a Japanese swordsman need gears?

>Why not wait til then?
WELL MAYBE HE WANTS IT RIGHT NOW
I SURE AS HELL AIN'T WAITING A GODDAMN MONTH TO MAX TAMAMO'S SKILLS

I’d say you have to know who your killing to call it murder. Otherwise it’s just killing. The first murder that occurred was by Cain killing his brother Abel because he was angry at God. Lots of passion there. Maybe killing can be used as a present tense form of murdering but murder has a more personal feel to it.

>cucked twice
>by his own sons
Holy shit, that's what he gets for being a total asshole.

Why is Gilgamesh higher on the memelist when mama is better

>qplet because I maxed two of wavers skills recently

Thankfully I can finish maxing out the last one and have enough qp for other things during the da vinci event.

How are you married to Cu Chulainn, Cu Chulainn (Prototype), Cu Chulainn (Caster), Cu Chulainn (Alter), Fionn mac Cumhaill, a horse, Scathach, and Arjuna's wife though?

fucking greeks man, they have the wildest imagination

If you farm enough yes.

Now you're just making stuff up. Murder is killing unlawfully (or immorally if you're hung up on the law not being objective). With Cain and Abel, Abel's killing was against God, who was the law.

Don't tell me a contract killing is not a murder just because the assassin didn't know his victim.

Maybe she's a cyborg

Well they don't call it a contract murder dumbass.

>Arjuna's wife
wait what

How could you forget Fergus?

So I guess whenever a newspaper refers to a murder as a killing somewhere in an article, they are just wrong, huh?

Why does Emiya need gears? He has to replace those in UBW sometimes? Can they even wear down?

Medb is Fergus's husband though.

What if I told you there are people out there that kill others just to see the contents of their pockets? Is that murder or killing? I claim the difference is only that the aggressor has passion to it. In use of words only. Nothing to do with jurisdiction. Just how to describe the action that was taken. If a artillery man fires and his weapon kills a man he does not see or feel anything but the ringing in his ears.

>kills brother with her own hands, for a shitty distraction to abandon her home for some guy she just met.
>but fuck jason
waifufags everybody.

the snek

It's the only reason I refuse to fap to Jeanne, as a French major.
No.matter how sexy she may be

Hey guys!

5 facts about Kiyohime!
1. Kiyohime is a cutest snek!
2. Kiyohime is for you and only (You)!
3. Kiyohime loves you more than anyone!
4. Kiyohime will do anything for you!
5. In summer you will get many Kiyohimes! Many Berserker Kiyohimes!

That wasn't her fault, butchering her own fucking kids was though.

This Medea has yet to stain her hands though.
And never will.

oui oui baguette

Didn’t she though? Hmmmm?

Yeah, those people are called murderers. An artilleryman is not necessarily a murderer because his actions aren't unlawful/immoral/unjustified. You seem to want to romanticize the concept of murder, when it really isn't all that romantic. The dictionary definition simply requires that the killing is unlawful and premeditated. You don't get much more objective than a dictionary.

Why does Jack need gears? She's not a robot.

Maybe if it was a servant from my country or someone i've read about extensively i'd find it hard to fap to them. But so far i can do this just fine.

Post THAT Kiyohime image.

And yet, you could probably find a dozen recent movies where the female evil-turned-good did something to help with protagonist which ended up with her evil family member dead. But in those, we're supposed to sympathize with the hero and laud the female character for her choice in siding with the protagonist over her evil family. It is the same thing, isn't it?

>fuck jason
To be fair, that's just F/GO and he is a little shit in Okeanos.

I'll get back to you when they realize genderbent Patton.

her equipment and tools need that

Using a word(killing) to define another word(murder) is lazy. Dictionaries are known for this.

any one here who has an urge to max ascend everyone just to clear up this strengthening quest while waiting for a good banner?

Imagine a life where she never met Jason

Why does Andersen needs horseshoes? He's not a horse!

She is cute. I do like the whole blue flower motif, as well.
I hope she works well in my Robin/Tamamo team once everything is set up properly.

>This Medea has yet to stain her hands though.
>And never will.
Have you already forgot about the time she stabbed her husband and turned him into a giant tower of eyeballs?

I ascend as much as I can but any servants that require hot materials such as hearts/feathers I leave them for later. It's a work in progress thing

Does Mebd love (You)?

You asked for it, say goodbye to this world user.