>Gwent Card Databases & Deck Lists
gwentdb.com/
gwentify.com/

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

First for Ciri

first for ded game

Will the game survive till Thronebreaker? I haven't played that much this season and I am top 2k. Is everyone playing casual/proladder instead of ranked or what?

do NOT bully trissposter.

>Will the game survive till Thronebreaker?
Nope

best card in the game, instant nerf demanded

triss and eskel OTP

why i can't win any games with 37 or 41 Foltest?!?

same here climb up to rank 20 with Francesca, so decided to play a 41 Foltest, 5 match lose streak and here i am sitting on 3.8K mmr

triss is faggot

it is because NR is the weakest fraction and Foltest is the weakest leader

what version are you playing? the latest superjj netdeck with black blood and kiyan?

Play any deck, draw 2 silver, not a single gold, lose every single game

umm, no that was a very ugly deck, i am playing with filed medic rush

Depends on when they will finally release it. This game will survive for half a year to a year probably. And by survive I mean barely.

>tfw no other game has turboqts with welsh accents

FACTUAL LORE: Saskia has a very sensitive neck and loves getting neck kisses :3

Jesus christ man

the top of the ladder is grinding as usual, with basically 1,000 grandmasters already and peope pushing towards 4.5k. however, the middle of the ladder is barely playing at all. we're reaching the end of the season and barely anyone has made 4K mmr... maybe 3,000 if that.

I stopped at 3700, i don't have the will anymore to play anymore

most people probably stopped at 3.9K enjoying their newly achieved rank and bragging about it.

Please don't ruin another Witcher girl like this, user.

Playing through Witcher 2 for the first time, how do y'all feel about saving Triss or Anais?

Saving Triss seems like the point of what's been 75% of this game, and is likely the canon choice of what Geralt would do (the faults of a non-binary choice with a character that's predefined and pretty clear cut beliefs IMO) but on the flipside, even after playing original Witcher, it's really difficult to care, and i've been told that Roche is a bro worth going all in.

This is the first point of the game that feels like a choice that doesn't steer too far off the overarching path (Iorveth) but Roche still seems to notably deviate from Geralt's goal, assuming you don't make choices on behalf. I'd prefer as little spoilers as possible but if you need to it's not a big deal, i'm slogging through the game anyway.

also I'm not sure if my brain's too small but i had to guide that letter forgery for Kimbolt

im at 4.1k right now and will try to push for GM
if the grind gets too tiring, I'll just settle for top 10k and get my dagon avatar

they should calculate your season end rank by your current MMR.

eg. if you make it to 4.2K but drop back to 3.8 your rank will be 18.

This will make things spicy.

save anais because triss is liar manipulative bitch

Hey man don't kill the messenger wtf

As you said, canon gerlat would always go for triss, saving anais is a roleplayers choice with an included fun scene with dethmold

desu you can make a save before doing this quest and complete both, then go with whichever one was cooler for you. The implications of these quests concern only some obvious political implications of the summit.

what did you do withhenselt?

>4k mmr
>guy running triss in a derran deck
DED GAME

You think I can get to 4200 with alchemy? I got to 4170 before tilting down to 4040, but consume and brouver deep dicks me too hard

today somebody dropped a vanilla Geralt in Dagon deck too. Are they training for the Arena?!?

Depends on your coin flip luck. Beyond 4K it is win the coin flip for free victories the game.

does this choice make even a slight difference in Witcher 3 assuming your save is imported?

Roche killed him. My thought process was "Geralt isn't political, and we need Roche / i'm curious where this storyline is going, so butting in with another case of politics doesn't seem very fitting.

In the end it didn't even matter cause Radovid saw through my lie and I had to say Geralt killed him so Roche wouldn't get in trouble.

also how does persuasion even work in this game anyway, and is there ever a downside to Axii brainwashing?

im legit sad because they all have mexican names and spam emotes, i really think this game is dying and i dont want it to :(:(:(:(99

that's what it felt like honestly, every single time i was in the mirror or vs some coin flip abuse deck like brouver/henselt, i'd lose the flip

I've played the game 2 times, once for both paths. Never have I ever cared to save Triss. No regrets. Both Saskia and Anais endings were 10/10.

some streamers play with viewer decks for monnies,

>A-user, what are you looking at ?

TW2 choices don't really affect TW3 choices, you only get one or two extra/different dialogues,
in this case you can talk with a certain mage (no, not dethmold) in oxenfurt if you save triss, you get nothing for saving anais.

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Geralt and Triss OTP

Triss is the cutest for sure.

How can other waifus even compete ?

They can't. There are no other wiafus in my eyes, Triss eclipses them all.

I always save Triss, it's not even a choice. My Geralt cares for her waaaay more than he cares about Roche or Iorveth's agendas or who rules what.

The summer sun reflected in the quiet waters of the Alba -- that's Trissfu to me.

does the new cerys need to stay on the board for the effect to trigger ?
if not she can be prettry broken in a veteran deck

>cutest : check
>hottest : check
>best personality : check
>best voice : check

Is there anything Trissfu CAN'T do ?

That will kill the ladder you fucking moron. Everyone who reached their goal will just abandon the ladder immediately.

thats the sore point

Why would you do that?

>Is there anything Trissfu CAN'T do ?
come up with new shit to post in the fucking thread

>Is there anything Trissfu CAN'T do ?
She can't become real. I want to fucking cry and kill myself.

To be fair, we have entire religious groups dedicated to worshiping jews and omniscient beings. If you believe, man

this. if we are mentally ill losers then so are christians

Now you get it.

>comparing a waifu to a demiurge
your idiocy still manages to surprise me from time to time
>inb4 hehe religious idiot :DDD
not really, just not a fedora
Anything to kill that little voice inside your head saying that you are a loser, who needs a waifu to fulfill his need for beauty, companionship and care in the world, because no other fellow human being would give it to you?

Look how cute!

What a cute !

>because I love her and don't care about any other woman
ftyfy

I want to kiss her on the lips, the stuff my tongue in her mouth.

Gwent reddit is full of fucking delusional dickriding carebears. CDPR deserve all the hate levied towards them when community voices continue to fall on deaf ears

>1 game from GM as Henselt
>lose flip to a greatsword deck
>first turn he Corals Ronvid
why do I still play this fucking shit game

obsessed with reddit poster is back

>Look at me, I'm so unlucky
qq more fag

I don't think you're an idiot if you believe in religion. In fact, I think it's absolutely necessary

>Anything to kill that little voice inside your head saying that you are a loser, who needs a waifu to fulfill his need for beauty, companionship and care in the world, because no other fellow human being would give it to you?

Stop projecting.

There's a thread defending those hacks and FUCKING RETHAZ.
That place is pure cancer.

Oh really? Is there such a thread? Really?
Splendid investigation user, bravo!

ok, I'm sorry
>because I love her and don't care for any other woman because she's the only one who can fulfill my need for beauty, companionship and care in the world because no other fellow human being would give it to me.*
*except for that one woman that I was crying about yesterday, waaah
>it's all true
c-cute
what did you expect, half of them bitch all the time, the other is still riding on burza's dick, cdpr proved that they don't know what they are doing when they started hiring people like that gwentlmen player or garrunah
Just like the rest of fedoras, didn't manage to surprise me this time, babe :(

>coin flip abuser complains about coin flip
welcome to gwent

>Splendid investigation user, bravo!
Thank you my friend, have an upvote :)

in what way am I projecting? do you suppose that I'm a false-flagging waifuist? or am I posting and worshipping some real-life woman in a different Veeky Forums thread?

>*except for that one woman that I was crying about yesterday, waaah
didn't happen :3

thanks my friend

You are lonely self-hating angry dude.
Releasing your hate and insecurities to random people on anonymous mongolian horsebreeding forum.

Thanks doc

You need to be a fucking imbecile to believe in God in 2018, dumb kiddo.

Nah, I just have some free time on my hands and noticed you trying to compare yourselves to parts of general society, but that's all you can do really, either blame others, or say that others are as shit as you, or project some things yourselves ironically, or make shit up. I was okay with you at first but now I'm not really surprised why people dislike you so much.

No problem.Don't worry it gets better eventually.
First step is to acknowledge and claim your waifu

>x part of society must consist entirely of idiots because they take part in/believe in y
not so hard to see that you are the generalizing and immature one, friend.
And you seem to be pretty angry and emotional about this, take your pills and go on a walk, maybe start running until it all flows out

It is terrible obvious that you lead a miserable life, it is a shame you have decided to vent about it here.

Tell me, how much money do you make daily?

I can talk about your imaginary friend if you want.

First, what is your proof for its existence? I think you are just mentally retarded, personally.

W H E R E S T H E V I D E O G A M E

>trissfu, philipa, margarita
Vs
>yen, fringila, keira

Who wins in battle

>muh uni, muh money, muh I'm more succesful user is here
I make 1000000$ yearly as an internet psychologist :*
as I said, I don't believe myself, I said that at the very beggining I don't consider other people to be insantly retarded based on their beliefs however, you may think that they are delusional, sure, but basing someone's worth and intelligence based on this stuff is just teenage edgy atheism.
if you really want to know their reasoning then read aquinas, or kierkegaard, how am I to know?

Philippa would have Team Yen locked into dimeritium spreader bars and ballgagged before they could even blink

>I don't consider other people to be instantly retarded based on their beliefs
Well, that's where it becomes intantly apparent that you are retarded yourself. If an adult living in a civilized country believes that 1 + 1 = 2, for every sane person it is clear that person is an idiot. For you, however, it says nothing. Why? Because you are equally retarded.

Congratulations, you get an F.

>faith
>reason
you completely missed the point, you should seriously read kierkegaard or watch some stupid youtube video about him. have fun living in your binary world, however.

>devs make a shit decision
>"why isn't the community more positive?"
>"poor rethaz ):"
>"Guys the cards are bad because of a game mode we haven't even played yet, don't worry about shit cards xD"
I don't know if I can deal with these people popping up at the end of every month.

>also comparing mathemathical equations to something which is neither provable or unprovable
not even talking about christian god, just god concepts in general

Hey Witcher Drawing Contest user, have you thought about special cards? With the new 10 cards being exclusively units, there might be room for a special card.

How about Gaunters spoon or whatever he used to kill a time frozen dude?
Hanging Corpses?
Some druggy, psychedelic item that might fit your style more?

Now I want these cards. Gaunter's Spoon could be "when your opponent passes, destroy this unit". Would be a silver obviously.
Hanging Corpses: Hazard, each round, move a bronze unit from this row to a random other row.