/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2715
Ugly loli edition
Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

No CaC allowed, nobody will like it anyways and it'll never be real, its a waste of time.
Go to dIg for duel links discussion.

Worlds

posting best loli

Looking again, isn't she useless if the opponent doesn't have searcher cards?

No cause your opponent still might have mill cards or cards that summons from the deck. That being said, all decks have search cards.

>2018
>no search cards

She's also completely useless if your opponent is not playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

I wouldn't say that

What game are you playing, because it sure as hell isn't yugioh.
Forehead Loli is literally the single best card in the game right now.

Hikkiloli > disabilityloli > foreheadloli > edgyloli
I still wish there was a support card or two that made handtrap lolis into an actual deck (and I don't mean Aleister)

It's the opposite. The more access you have to interact with your deck, the less effective an ash can be. Hence why droll & lock is better against pend boys than ash, even more before the banlist.

This is why most shitty decks fall apart when they get a single negation. Ashed my A Hero Lives? Ashed Edea? Go straight game 2.

>Strikeblade Valkyrie
What posses those brats at ygor now?

Oh, yurop hour. That explains
These autism

Learn english first you dirty spic

I hope they dont call them that. Brandish maiden is a perfectly good name.

is ratpier a bina or a bepis

>isn't she useless if the opponent doesn't have searcher cards?
What deck doesn't have searcher cards?

How hard are Meluseek and Marionetter going to spike when FLOD releases? I've been wanting to play Altergeist but 4 a pop for both seems a bit excessive. Unless there is a good chance the prices are gonna tank sometime soon I might be better off buying them right now

They have top potential with Multifaker, so they're only going to go up.

Buy that shit while you can.

are altergeist gonna cost an arm and a leg once multifaker comes out? i'm pretty sure all their cards out right now are a super or higher

It's not going to be Nekroz-tier pricing or anything, but it's not going to be 50 cent singles either.

Just buy as much as you can now and all the Fakers and Transiences when FLOSD hits

Can someone help me fix this pretty terrible Gishki deck? Last thing I did with it was add 3 Mastar boy when it came out, I've been out of the loop

What can I add/remove/replace to improve the consistency in my Deskbots deck?

Should I absolutely be running Gear Gigant X? Seems situational to make.

definitley run gear gigant x over vanilla utopia
running 2 miccs is pretty bricky, unless you plan to use both in one duel
running traps doesn't seem to be a good idea in an otk deck
maybe bump up instant fusion a bit?

>isn't she useless if your opponent's deck doesn't do of the most basic moves in the game

Anyone know any secret Gun Dragon tech? Asking for my friend keith.

>definitley run gear gigant x over vanilla utopia
Good point, should've thought of that. I'll take him out for Gear Gigant X then.
>running traps doesn't seem to be a good idea in an otk deck maybe bump up instant fusion a bit?
I was debating increasing Instant Fusion to 2. I can take out the traps for that then. Would they still be worth running in the side? Thanks

gimmick puppet des troy

do we run this at 3 in vampires?

So, Legendary Duelists 2 coming out today in the TCG. Someone going to get it?

I don't buy shitty packs so no

No the pack is awful, and has almost zero value in any pulls. i will however pick of the relinquished support in singles.

>Toon cards finally get reprint
>They're practically short printed again
No it's shit.

This, but with AG and some other singles i need.

I'm NOT ugly >w<
I'm cute...

uguu

Electrumite is beyond broken, I don't even play magicians kek

wasn't it short printed last time as well?

i'd assume so, it's expensive as fuck

yes because ojamas

>206253930
>Saying something that everyone knows
You just wanted a reason to post that girl.

Here is mine

I'm saying that because I play odd eyes, I can't imagine how broken it must for magicians

How well does gimmick puppet and Gun Dragon combine?

What version of ygopro is that?

No, the pack is trash.

She is cute enough to make me say yes but boyish enough to make me think there may be a dick down there somewhere.

the version that puts malware on your pc

it's a rank 8 and gimmick puppets need cards that actually do stuff so it's pretty good

Is the TDOANE really as full of malwares as everyone makes it out to be?

probably not
but when i downloaded it it got hacked almost immediately after

Is there even a reason to use TDOANE when Percy exists?

If you didn't know Percy exists I guess.

if i open up deneb + demise, should i use her search effect? it thins the deck and puts tellars in grave but it also makes demise plus less
no

Unless you already opened a COTH/Oasis you could Demise before then Deneb summon to see what you draw into
You'll be resolving Demise with Deneb in hand either way so it's the same as searching before Demise in that case

Your net plus is the same, so it's situational. If you have a way to summon your altair from the grave then use Deneb to have a definite plus over the gamble

>he isn't getting it for ojama support
No wonder tripfags have terrible taste

ty anons
so i should use demise with deneb in hand, and then search if i have a revival trap?

Vampire deck needs a way to destroy Spells/Traps.

>use Terraforming as my first play of the turn
>opponent uses Ash
>then use Pot of Desires as the followup play
>"you're so lucky"
No you moron, you just use Ash on all the bait cards without consideration of the grand scheme of the deck you're playing against.

I'm ready to top a few events with ABC-Ojamas.

>be konmoney.
> see that toon players want a reprint because the card was expensive as fuck.
>finally decide to give said reprint.
>lmao let's make it a rare and a shortprint.
Fuck you konami I'm quitting this shitty game.

have you considered MST

i don't understand why anyone ashes a random terraforming/duality/any card without a cost
shouldn't it be obvious that you'd want to hit cards that actually make your opponent minus?
>playing toons

Why would you ever ash a terra turn one? You want to know what the opponent is playing so you know what to ash, right?

>shouldn't it be obvious that you'd want to hit cards that actually make your opponent minus?
Or read the situation accordingly. If terraforming is the last card in their hand (or you know what the other card is) obviously you can use Ash there.
I've read coverage of Konami events where good players do the same, Ash'ing the first card with no consideration of anything else. It's a lot more common than you think.

Konami can burn in hell for the way they shrot printed all this shit. AG fusion, Toon Kingdom, Millennium-Eyes, and Desperado are all ridiculous right now. Those are just the ones I'm aware of, I'm sure there are even more too.

Fuck these money-grubbing shekel whore pieces of fecal matter.

*short printed

huh, I always though that Dened was a dude and that the only female Tellar was Vega, oh well

>AG fusion
I really hope i don't have to pay $60 per copy. Thats like 1200+ (not counting shipping) of my inferior money.

Is this krawler list any good?

>Another set where people overprice cards because of nostalgia
>Another shitty set Konami shortprints cards including a fucking rare because it has no competitive value or chase cards so they need to artificially boost sales
I wish we had the Japanese set set up.

Cards are like 6$ each, that aint much if you ask me.

>Open with Upstart
>Opponent Ashes it
>"I was hoping you would be bricked"
>MFW

No they're not. Most of the holos are $15+ each on TCGplayer and Ebay. Even singles has a few holos above $15. Not as many as those other sites and they've already dropped most cards to respectable prices but if you want AGF or Crystal Bonds you're paying a ton. I watched a few box openings and never even saw anyone pull Crystal Bonds.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MARZIPOO IS HERE!?

Did you need something?

Does anyone have one of these sleeves? Are they a shiny silver like the blue-colored sleeves of the same type or like the Kaiba Corp sleeves?

If someone has these sleeves or any other color version of these sleeves, could you post them/show them off? I want to see what they are like before I buy them.

>Buying Konami sleeves
>Buying glossy sleeves in general
STOP

I-i just wanted to say hi.
PLEASE DON'T HIT ME, I DON'T GOT MONEY DURING THIS WEEK!

Hello user, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you have some sacky draws during your next games.

>official konami sleeves
STOP

These are the types of retards that tripfags have following them around.

Hows my vampire deck

Nice falseflag

My thought process when I used to do it was "field spells stay on the field and most field spells search anyway, so it's better to ash the terraforming and prevent them from setting up their field spell, thereby blocking a search off of that."
I don't do it anymore because I realized that that's a bad idea, but that was the reasoning behind it.

What’s wrong with Konami or glossy sleeves?

Still, can someone show off their glossy Konami sleeves?

Excuse me sir, but if i was a fan of Marzipan i wouldn't call him "Marzipoo" like i did in my first post.
I was being a retard just for the sake of being a retard, because im really bored right now.

I appreciate your words, kind tripfag. Have a good weekend too.

Konami sleeves are god awful quality and fall apart quickly. Glossy sleeves get dirtier faster than matte sleeves and stick together and shit. Plus when they are brand new they slide all over the fucking place. Get matte, always. UltraPro Eclipse or KMC hypermatte.

>Playing anything other than Magician FTK
Retard

what's up with the ork posting, what happened to make it more frequent now

>no searching cards in deck
>in yugioh
yeah in 2003 maybe

Thank you. Which colors looks best for the Extra Deck and for Pendulum Monsters, respectively?

Talking about real cards and card sleeves is against the rules. This board is for video games. You can exclusively talk about Yugioh video games such as YGOPro and Duel Links.

Don't be one of those fags that sleeves his ED and deck in different sleeves. Go one solid color. You can't go wrong with black or white but really any color is fine. Pick what you like.

>Extra Deck
Same color as the card itself. Purple for Fusion, white for Synchro, black for Xyz, and blue for Link.
>Pendulum Monsters
I would imagine that all of your main deck sleeves have to be the same.for obvious reasons.

I thought tourneys required you to sleeve the Extra Deck in a different color. I heard some even make you sleeve the Side Deck in a 3rd different color as well.