/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scroll General

Harmony edition

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

naughtymachinima.com/video/29957/skyrim-roach-wife-beta
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/,
pastebin.com/MtgVvZky
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50814
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59399/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62090/?
exhentai.org/g/1189478/8bf2edb35b/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36109
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

x for NO ENB

>tfw my computer cant handle ENBs

someone recreate queen nualia

first for BRC

are you using SSE? these kind of errors often show when you're using an oldrim ESP. they're not a problem, but you can fix them by opening the ESP in the CK and re-saving it.

Post moms.

Post argonians.

Post argonian moms.

naughtymachinima.com/video/29957/skyrim-roach-wife-beta

I just realized there are no actively evil argonian or kajit are there? Or at least, they're all uniquely named and probably quest related. i wonder why that is

You want knives?
You want them in your belly?
Also, J'zargo was mean to me

i've heard of killing a man with a sock, but a knife? don't talk nonsense.
he's a lying little shit isn't he?
I just think it's weird, looking at the waifu guide on tesg, that there's sexy argonian and kajit bodies yet i don't recall ever seeing a female argonian or kajit enemy in the game.

Try nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/, it's hella diverse
What about I can't believe it's not ENB?

>that neckseam
Killed it

There's the argonian siblings who ask you for help robbing a boat and then betray you. Also Beem-Ja.

Are blonde orcs acceptable

Or are redheads better

Oh neat. Though I suppose not a lot of argonian would be in Skyrim being reptiles and all

>orcs
>acceptable
And of course the few that are in skyrim would work in the docks of the second coldest city wearing nothing but burlap tatters

Obviously! It wouldn't make sense to have them work literally anywhere else that is warmer

Stealth archery is fine.
If you're also okay with drinking milk for every meal.
Stand up when you shoot a man, instead of crouching like some sort of sneak thief.

>as this post came up I just finished making and naming my first stealth archer
It's a sign

Every time I try to use a crafting station, my camera defaults in this angle and I can't move but the crafting menu doesn't open. Any idea what to do? The mods I installed recently on this profile shouldn't affect crafting

Memes aside, are they? This thread yelled at me for having a blonde orc like eight months ago and I wanted to know if I can post screenshots of them yet or if I should just up and change the hair color

You'd be surprised at what would cause issues, just deactivate anything you had recently installed just to be safe.

>This thread yelled at me
And why do you care if some autist or two sperg out? Post whatever you want.

well I mean what's the point of posting something if it just causes unnecessary drama

that kind of thread shitting over hair color ended up getting someone banned from /fog/

It won't cause any drama. A couple retards will shitpost once and then leave you alone as long as you ignore them.

>can't take a bit of banter

yeah, that's what i mean though. they're all unique, there is no generic 'bandit' that is argonian or kajit

And how come we never see Khajiit or Bosmer Thalmor? They're part of the aldmeri alliance, aren't they?

Yeah I don't think you understand what I'm talking about here. It became such a fucking meme in /fog/ that the character and regular poster were basically ban-on-sight for like a day at a time each time they showed up.

I watched it happen, I don't need to go through it just because some loresperg is jumping my case.

Some generals are more autistic than others. Post your abomination, who gives a fuck. Don't expect me not to call fecal matter expunged from a daedra's asshole for what it is though

you see at least 2 khajiit in skyrim who are employed to the thalmor as assassins, one who hunts you down when you enter riften looking for esbern and the other who is attempting to find Malborn, a bosmer who was originally working for the Thalmor but betrayed them, and kill him before he escapes to Morrowind.

that's all metaphorical

rubbing yourself in the feces your god became is not the same as transmuting yourself into the feces

any good permadeath modlists?

Working for the Thalmor is not the same as being a Thalmor. There's also Gissur working for them, who's a Nord

steal his new look : pastebin.com/MtgVvZky

but doesn't fallout canonically have hair dye, as seen on raiders and shit? how can a character's hair color cause that much drama
post your blonde orc, user, we've seen worse

is there an armormod like this?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50814

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59399/

>Anti Ninja Protocol
What's that

except its a reflection not a neckseam you nonce, neckseams are lower down and across the bottom of the neck not middle

>anti ninja protocol
wat

Yeah but even though the character was a raider everyone shat themselves over her having purple hair.

Ridiculous but sort of hilarious, and indicative of the true power of autism considering the end result.

the easiest (you) in history

Is SSE ever going to get more and bigger mods? or is modding dead

Modding is very much dead, game is too old. Its just asset making and small stuff now.

Well there's still Beyond Skyrim
I guess

>b-but guys fallout 4 modding will take off right?

say what happened to skyblivion and wind ?

Vaporware.

Found 22571 results.

Yeah, you're right, litterally NO mods for Fallout 4.

someone post a brainlet wojak for that retard, i cant be bothered anymore

which retard?

>install ineed
>I actually need to eat all the fucking time.
>I actually need to drink all the fucking time.
>Even at the lowest timescale.
Meh.

Oblivion is for feminine men only!

Just like real life you FAT FUCK

Brainlet

Survival/need mods are tedious meme shit, all of them.

How the fuck?
Do you just have an album/catalog of armor styles you skim through for references?

>requiem and ineed
>as a heavily armored dude
>need to actually set game time to 10x to get anywhere in respectable time

can someone kindly port azar hairs from FO4 to skyrim. my fav hairstyle is in it.

Just use the Lara Croft hair from KS Hairdos (or is it SG Hair?). They're virtually identical.

Why not just write a perk that lets you move at a normal speed in heavy armor.

That's what I did, works great.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62090/?

this has a style similar to Ellie from TLoU

I ended up removing them altogether, requiem kept conflicting with a bunch of shit

Any minotaur mods with SoS support?

exhentai.org/g/1189478/8bf2edb35b/

no clue, ask (spoiler) munder (/spoiler)

u mean rokvir, right?

why is this guy green/blue?

He's half-Namekian.

because heiko is a nigger(literally) and has to distingush his characters from others of his kind to show how speshul and unique they are, after all they KANGZNSHIET

Pls stop trying to brainwash me into liking cuckolding

What do you think about the other regulars? And please do list each one

thats interracial, not cuckolding.

Don't try to actually give him logic

So, we all agree that block+weapon of choice (2hander, 1hander with shield or 1hander alone if ure speshul) is the truly patrician way to play, right?

I don't think it helps your argument when you post pictures like these alongside them...

Right user, totally different ;)

>hit, hit hard, block, bash
vs
>dozens of spells

mundane pleb

I don't know this character but it must be easy. The hair and the outfit are already modded for Skyrim.

>dash in knocking everyone down, hit, use timing to parry&riposte
vs
>backpedal and strafe while spamming lightning bolt against mages and ice spike against warriors

>dash in knocking everyone down, hit, use timing to parry&riposte
>hit, hit, block

how do you uninstall the wet textures and muscle maps ?

what file do you delete?

And that is why Mod Organizer is the most efficient way to mod.

NMM doesn't work with texture mods does it?

Typically, muscles are stored in the normal map (femalebody_1_msn.dds) and wet textures are stored in the specular (femalebody_1_s.dds)

just uninstall the mod?

Why not both?
>Spam magic until they eventually get too close
>Put both hands on staff and start beating them down with that next
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36109

It does.
But from my understanding, the way NMM installs mod files, there would be issues of file overlaps and uninstalling one mod could potentially harm another.

post your top comfy mods tesg
p-please

Cumtears is a guy that makes really bad waifus, stole his textures from someone else, made fun of some person here having cancer, did a cuckold series featuring other regulars husbandos, wanted to kill snake with a sledgehammer and is banned from the /tesg/ discord.

he is also hated by niko, snake, yarti, haar, brave, maze, aylen and maxeen. Nobody likes the guy, nobody ever responds to his posts. He is from indonesia and has a tumblr where he constantly talks about how great trump is.

jfc
what the hell is wrong with him

you forgot the bit about him being a creepy pushy autist who couldn't take no for an answer when it came to lewding waifus, and his pedo tendencies

the one where we live happily together

He also doesn't fast during ramadan