/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

/ourgirl/ edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous:

1st for /ourgirl/

No one answered my question of is having sub 20~ ping uncommon

i want to protect her smile!

who?

dude in the background looks like a late 80's Dave Faulkner

kys

Not really, depending on whete you live.

Thanks for the answer user

Where*

when is the elite skin for my girls coming out?

hopefully never

Bullying IQ seems fun

Remember when OP editions were related with inside jokes of the game and not just waifufaggotry?

am I the only one that thinks blitz is fine to deal with on the TTS after the speed fix?
how many hours do I have to play to finally face a blitz player that actually shows me how broken the 2 speed is, while finka/lion turn 90% of defense rounds into a suffering state of anti-fun
I can't remember a single death against him that wasn't caused by me going way too close in an objectively bad position, at which point his speed didn't matter anymore to wether I survived or not

Probably easier because a lot of new people jump on Blitz now that he is 'OP' without knowing how to play him

DUDE BLITZ IS OP I SAW IT IN A TWITCH STREAM WTFFF RIDICULOUS UBISOFT WE NEVER ASKED FOR THIS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS IS SOOOO BROKEN OMG WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAKIJNG BLITZ 30% FASTER JESUS DO YOU GUYS AGREE WITH ME?

-3675 upvotes

>THOSE LIPS

TAKE MY FUCKING PLATES YOU FAGGOTS

just say "armor here" right before the start of the round

Whats wrong with my 'reaction time'?

I figured as much, but I've been playing nothing but TTS since it went live and have yet to cry out bullshit once when dying to him, while I find myself in a constant state of annoyance and bitterness about the new abilities that fuck over both roamer and anchor defenses
more than enough round end with arcadey wallhack norecoil fragfests that rival interrogations, but without the whole risk/reward thing that should go along with it
yet everything I see is people talk about broken blitz, as if he's the guy that ruins every rwith his global norisk bullshit

>gf wants to play a game with me
>she opens insurgency
>I ask her midway through a game what gun she likes using because she said she doesn't like full auto but actual snipers are too cumbersome in CQB
>It's the CAMRS

buff hers gun

Her gun is fine

>dmr with no recoil
>1300rpm 30rnd smg secondary
literally unplayable

>Playing ghost recon due to the sale
>Acquire parachute skill
>Get a chopper and fly high above a story mission to test it out
>Leap out, start free falling and suddenly a grey mass comes onto screen
>THUD-- UUGH
>I fucking die hitting the chopper on the way down
Anything good and new with R6 aside from the reveals at the invitational?

Lion only punishes roamers with adhd and in gunfights you usually know where the other guy is anyway.
Finka is just temporary hp unless you get shot and the recoil is nice, but nowhere near overpowered. Being canceled by lesion is pretty big too.
Blitz can both clear roamers and storm an obj after clearing traps.

damn the more i play the shittier i get
what the fuck bois

new thread
Report, sage, and evacuate shitty earlyfag thread.

Take a few days off. Sometimes you get into bad habits or just mental fatigue.

>and in gunfights you usually know where the other guy is anyway.
reacting to a peek or prefiring a silhoutte that is about to peek are two very different things though
live icons were already enough of an advantage for defense to win gunfights at almost any range because there's no ambiguity to when someone will appear around the corner
lion takes this to a whole new level by giving you accurate stance and hitbox intel on top of it
>inb4 just stand still lol
as if freezing defense in place was somehow a counter, and not part of his ability

The duration is so short you can almost always suppressive fire or retreat to some other cover, but that is rarely necessary unless they're practically sitting on you already.

>that autist again

just report and dont give him attention

Just do what says. I was gonna do exactly that, if you ignore and report him eventually he will fuck off, just like elafag.

banditfag is elafag

no, that's op

But if the team goes for an aggressive push in any direction they are almost guaranteed a trade, kill or two because the opposite team would have to be passively waiting. Heck just randomly go into a room

>get into an ultra tense situation
>calm as a cucumber
apparently this is not normal? I always see you guys complaining that you start shaking or sweating etc

Is Jager autistic?

social cues

No. If you just hold an angle as defense, which is often what happens anyway, you still have the advantage if lion pops his scan and they try to push. Most people will get used to lion in a week or two.

it is, you have hyper sensitive sissy bois on Veeky Forums that for some reason love to share their stories on being fags because they get off to getting called a faggot or some shit.

I hope their Elite skins come with a weapon rework for both

if you're actually okay at the game thats the case
im 50/50, if its super tense and I actually have friends in the game, I feel a bit shitty, though never that crazy, but if its just a pub or w/e I could care less

>Thread deleted in 4... 3... 2... 1

It's against the rules to avatarfag.

I get off under pressure and sometimes perform better with everyone watching me :\

Does Lion's scanning effect persist when he dies? Say if you moved and had a tracking outline then Lion is killed

I notice my friend who is really new at the game gets somewhat anxious when he is the last one alive. He generally just follows me around and plays thermite but sometimes I'll get killed and he survives for whatever reason and looks like a lost puppy for the rest of the match.

He'll always ask "what do I do now" on attack if I'm dead, but he only has 20 hours tops and already feels pretty comfortable with defense even if he isn't the best at holding angles or being in cover.

I have like 300 hours played in R6 but I have a lot of FPS experience so I do feel very confident in my ability to not look like shit if I get into a firefight.

is your friend cute

the fuck kind of question is that

is MacieJay any good to watch? he doesnt edit his videos like /that/ at least

I like to watch his youtube videos but watching his streams is depressing as fuck, nor because he is bad or boring just because he seems really burned out of playing siege.

At least on his videos you avoid that.

Nobody uses 3 bullet burst.

>tfw siege will never have fully customizable recruits instead of operators

I only ever change firing modes when I hold the parking garage opening on Bank

>using Smoke smg holding angle
>Ela comes running up to me and says to down her because she has 1 hp
>Click on her toe as lightly as possible
>smg's rof is so fucking high it still shoots twice and kills her

shouldve gently gassed her a little bit

well, you did down her, just forever

impact her with the smoke canister, it does 5 dmg

Good to know.

i didnt know that either i was suggesting just gassing her outright for a laff

same with a nitro, its always fun to toss it at unsuspecting allies and watch them freak out

>that one time i killed defender with a flashbang

>I refer to guns by the operator who uses them instead of their actual name
literally me

I don't see the point to it in a video game.

>mfw I can't ever remember the name of Thatcher's gun because I always call it by its IRL name

Lesion trap does 3, ela mine does 2 or 3, not sure, idk if valk eye does any damage or not

it's decent in insurgency where recoil actually matters and things tend to die in around 1-2 shots most of the time

i want to stick my nose between IQ's toes!

valk does 5 dmg im pretty sure

Maybe if ammo conservation was a thing, but it generally doesn't matter here. The one use case I can think of would be providing cover fire while still keeping recoil low, but a fast 3 speed could probably swooce in between bursts and kill your ass.

you mean her gun?

Pastebin user come back

good one

is this where I put my reaction image?

le mass reply redditors face. watch for these posts on r/funnies !!

Val fags BTFO

>can't enjoy a joke without shitting up a thread
neck yourself

>"can't enjoy a joke without shitting up a thread"
>shits up the thread because he can't take a joke

i main valk and i made the post because im sad about it

>the absolute '''state''' of /r6g/ and terrible jokes

>this
i enjoyed the joke cus its painfully true

holy shit youre all autistically unfunny

>can't take a joke
the joke wasn't at my expense retard.
>shits up the thread
because the mass overreaction to put on some lefunny screencap didn't do enough clearly.

these chimera ops look so much better, but im gonna miss valks eyeliner a bit, but covering her in makeup didnt really "fix" her face but this does

also im over the strong woman pose im glad its gone

hey uh

why did the dog go into the doghouse?
because it needed a woof over it's head!

*insert bad joke here*

It was really stupid to add eyeliner, now if they could bring back AOR1 on the other hand

or atleast make it a uniform, oh and chocolate chip for BB and Valk. Unless the Delta gets it

The old pose was unabashedly dumb I liked it