/wfg/ warframe general

75% discounted plats edition
previous thread:
>USE FUCKING GOOGLE before asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8N-6If2MRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hot Bug: certain CC abilities from warframe will not let beam weapon deal damage to the enemy that is effected by CC. Mostly anything that lift up enemies, put them into some kind of stasis and have a mesh go through, so far : Nidus' Larva, Vauban Votex, Nezha Divine Spear.
Haven't test them all out yet.

Sry I posted too slow in the last thread.

Took the Atomos for a spin because of the changes. I really like it. Now I just have to roll this shit riven into something great.

Early for Salad

THE VIRGIN ARMOR
>needs to waste 2+ mod slots
>has to do math to figure out his ehp, is a nerd
>needs to use furis, life strike, or kiddo arcane to get health back significantly
>frames are boring to play and require no thought (valkyr, inaros, chroma)

THE CHAD SHIELD
>only needs one mod for optimum survivability, uses the free slots on fun meme augments
>can see real health at a glance
>delegates healing to sentinel (guardian), can use anything in his loadout
>frames are interesting and require skill and proper builds to utilize effectively (harrow, volt, mag)
>blue > red, asukafags btfo

early for luncheon

>in warframe you control sexbots with your omnipotent potato

hey dont shit on inaros hes great to afk on hijack sorties

The more I use it the more I feel Ignis just sucks.
Is it just me or is it pretty much useless? I get no damage out of it ever anymore. It looks cool I guess though.

Your mod selection must be garbage.

It doesn't suck but it's boring as fuck

Post your build so we can make fun of you.

Damn, these thighs.

The /new/ warframe discord will be posted Saturday.

>being so lonely you need a group of people who are willing to jerk you off while listening to lo-fi soundcloud hipster shit

remember to ignore discordfags because they just want to shit the thread with their filth

>fighting the razorback with a squad of fucking idiots who have never fought it before
kill me

>he can't so it

just solo it with loki and a decent gun you gonna be done in 10 mins at best

Don't be a faggot, faggot.

Where did it all go so wrong?

at worst you mean, you can 1 shot the bursas and the razorback for every phase, shouldn't take more than four minutes if you just swap with loki.

wtf even is this and why do i keep seeing it

Probably. I have no idea what to do with it. I just got really basic stuff on it. It seems only good for status though, which has a lot better options.

Yeah, it's just a flamethrower compared to all the other cool shit.

I don't have a build for it. I haven't used a forma or catalyst on it either. Doesn't seem worth the investment. Just wondering if it is worth investing in or if I have better options I guess.

wait didn't de fixed the ability to swap bursas in razorback fight?

>not liking lo fi hipster shit
Bet you listen to shitty radio music.

I'm sorry I can't stand some faggot mr7 rhino standing around while I accidentally run into the fucking laser while hacking because DE made lasers 10x their model size and just sits in the one fucking crewman spawn pit doing jack shit while the other 2 run around dying trying to shoot an invincible razorback even after I told them not to

I swapped them in fine yesterday, just swap yourself back out with a decoy or disable fences

>The more I use it the more I feel Ignis just sucks.
>I don't have a build for it. I haven't used a forma or catalyst on it either.
is this nigger serious

>he doesn't listen to Math Rock or Synthwave
Lmaoing at your life

>Is it just me or is it pretty much useless?
>I don't have a build for it. I haven't used a forma or catalyst on it either.
The absolute state of retardation.

Yes, why would I forma or use a catalyst on something I hardly ever use and usn't very great at killing stuff to begin with?

Almost entirely agreed but
>mag

Math is for faggots.

The lasers aren't special or anything, you roll right out of them like any other time you've played a corpus map.

t. mr 8

I said nothing retarded. In fact after googling the ignis more quick I see a lot of people all over agreeing with me that it just sucks.

So if numerous people agree that it sucks, even after some of them put several forma into it, how am I wrong?

Like they all say, it does no damage, it's only good for status. Yet with that limited cone range shit just about anything is more effective.

I'm 12, but mr has literally nothing to do with any of this.

there is nothing inherently wrong with discord

remember to ignore discordfags because they just want to shit the thread with their filth

>googling old information
here's your (You).

>tfw we'll never get a warframe with a sentry because Vauban is supposed to be the engineer frame

just dump the regular when finished lvling it and get the wraith variant and fuck off

where my primed disappointement at?

If it's old why does it still take several forma to stop being shit and do damage?

>youtube title is formatted like a reddit post
>a real musician
>all sounds exactly the same shit
better off trying to inmate existing shit instead of saying using FL for 3 years = your a musician

The wraith has barely any differences.
And why should I fuck off for not liking a shitty flamethrower?

Would be great if we could get something like Firefall's Bastion but yeah, we have that trashcan of a frame so it's never going to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8N-6If2MRY

its really fucking easy you dumb fuck if you dont like something dont use it

I don't see why you're being such a cunt over me not liking the shitty flamethrower.

>launcher tells me it can make the game faster if it cleans up 500 MB
>yeah, why not
>it takes 10 fucking years
Fucking spaghetti coding baka.

>lisetscarf
we can use the ship as syandana now?

dont talk shit about mag, she aint great but she'll do

I get the feeling DE won''t do it because afk farming gives them the meat sweats.
Which still doesn't make sense, turrents are all about s y n e r g y which they love so much.

Heyy that build is pretty good
for the starchart LMAO

Holy shit, Baro brought stuff I want. Gonna be a good day 10o

?

Nigga, her moves give her on-demand shields. Why would you put more shields on her instead of health to failsafe against the shit that ignores shields? Fuck Redirect; slap a Vigor on that bitch.

I'm okay with this Baro haul.

Better than nothing

I already spent my 2500 ducats

Bane?

Post up close pic of Domus syandana

Wtf is the sekuhara thing. It doesn't even show up in the preview.

it's like free prime syandana with twitch prime but worse

Vomit inducing

I don't know what's more vomit inducing. The syandana or your edgelord color scheme.

that is the laziest syandana design. what the FUCK.

it's because of the lightning in the preview and the darkening palatine skin. It's mostly orange with some grey, not red and black

Is that the fucking liset?

When can we get some prime aesthetics for out toddler faces instead of pacifiers and elf ears

DOMUS SYANDANA IS CUTE
CUTE

Syandana just like their coding.

>out of ducats
>out of endo
>need to forma several shotguns
Primed mods were a mistake

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD TGFUCK

The fucking Syandana is so sleek that it tangles itself up for no fucking reason whatsoever. Absolute waste of a Baro slot.

Is the Prisma Gorgon good?

>gorgon

guess

yes

So the best method of ducat farming is just spamming fissures 24/7 right?

>people selling primed mods for 40p
I don't understand this.
Just sell the fucking prime parts, it's easier, faster and doesn't eat a 1 million credit tax

With buffs it the soma only marginally shitty.

No, it's camping wfmarket main page and instantly buying all 1-2p uncommon parts from idiots who don't know they're worth 5p.

Oh boy, time for some more taddeling! Drew's gonna love this.

I like the Domus

Don't know why but i decided to do this to myself.

I know this is a beta but why can't they make other players' movement look good in relays?

What the fuck there's actually a ton of things I want for once
That hasn't happened in like half a year

post chum-drumdrum and fukkireta

What if I'm too Jewish to spend plat

People in trade chat are buying prime junk for 2p the piece, that's 2p for 15ducats.
You can EASILY and i mean fucking EASILY sell them uncommons for 5p if you like, they will even be thankful that you increase their ducat/trade ratio.

post necrodancers please

How do you guys max prime mods
It costs so much fucking endo and credits wtf

So for the level 30 or high defense riven mod challenge does the shield taking damage count? I tried it on kala azar and saw no damage, just stood there with Ember and Ignis, but the shield on the pod got scratched and I extracted after 5 waves. I was under the impression that shields getting hit was fine. In fact I'm pretty sure I read that on the wiki.

>run like 20 index missions
>melt the mods you get from it plus some other of the 8 billion spares the game throws at you every mission
>now have enough credits and endo to max whatever the fuck you want

With dedication

What should be the first mod to max that you regularly use? Like serration, redirection etc. I've been putting off maxing mods for far too long ( my serration has been rank 7 for ages), so I'm curious which is the absolute must and which can wait.

The first mods you put on your weapons, raw damage and multishot.

Survivability mods for frames are for shitters, don't even bother to max them until you have an excess of Endo and credits and nothing to do.

Been here for a year and there's only 1 new thing for me, the Syandana