/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #290

Hey guys, wait up for the most useless character in all of GX!

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

● Latest News
>Dr.Crowler will be at the event gate until the 27th
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - starts on the 27th
>Two new structure decks will be added early March.
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)
>The D.D. Tower: Wind and Earth Dimension is coming early March.
>A 'superb' legendary duelist will be roaming Duel World mid March
>Jesse Anderson will be obtainable late March

● Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

● Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g3avjfncJtbcrrPjK4UP-3YiHQamxqNG

● Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

● A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

synchros soon

el peruANO

GB support soon

Konami shall fear the Chad Bird.

threadly reminder that DMG is best girl

Rebecca when?

>Actually liking DMG
How is it possible for anyone to have garbage taste?

>A 'superb' legendary duelist will be roaming Duel World mid March
CHADICUS IS COMING TONIGHT TONIGHT, CHADICUS IS COMING TONIGHT

1 - Superb refers to Subarashii which is a word used alot by Pegasus In Duel Monster and Gx Japanese anime

2 - Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Legendary Duelists: Ancient Millennium just came on 22/02/2018 so literally YESTERDAY. It's the second expansion of Legendary Duelist serie and as you may know, a few months ago only the first one introduced new cards for old archetypes such as Red-Eyes Slash Dragon, Water Dragon Cluster or Citadel Whale that left a weird impression in the TCG community as they were too weak for the modern game.. but that's not what they were intended for as we all know here. Now that we know their incentive of creating new cards balanced for Duel Links I think we should keep an eye on the LD serie and expect them to release these retrains alongside older cards I bet on some of the New Insector Haga Great Moth and Insect Queen supports for next mini box and some of the new Johan Andersson Crystal beast supports for his unlocking event. The timing between this announce and the release of LD2 is just too perfect.

But Duel Links is OCG not TCG.

citadel whale is from the first pack of tcg legendary duelists tho

Sure but it might be coincidence for now, would there be enough space for both Weevil and Keith support in a minibox?

>SD summons a monster that can beat over caninetaur
>have a beast rising set and another beast in hand
>instead of sending flame tiger to grave AI just lets caninetaur die without effect
>loses because it can't get beast rising off to beat over the opponent
honestly i'm just considering putting in random backrow instead of them, the AI has no fucking idea about the importance of grave setup
what would you recommend? preferably nothing too expensive and not related to battle position manipulation, because the AI is retarded with those too

why are you even running reload to begin with

Call of the archfiend, "Showdown of the Secret Sense Scroll Techniques" and opps are from extreme force,released in February 1st.
Since duel links is global,they have to wait for it to release in the TCG to import here.
Expect the pegasus support in the comming months,regardless of wheter or not he is the superb duelist.

its opponent vagabond. deleted because i accidently posted the small version

yeah i noticed now, didn't quite see the Opponent text because i'm not an ant

espa had the worst drop rates i have ever seen of any event

Blame modded APKers

allright theres something wrong with this deck im having loss streaks against braindead people

>furries have risen their shit-posting this high

>he fell for burn is op please nerf meme

>5 knights
>1 engineer

>1 knight from lvl up
>0 engineer
>4m points

>Burnfags

>12mil points
>0 prismatic
aaaa a aa aaaa

>kys

>duel island will have GB Gyzarus
i refuse to believe that these will put GB up to tier 1 for sure

>average Dino player

So apparently when you negate a GB that has shuffle into the deck using divine wrath, it isn't destroyed.

Atleast there's someone who wants Syrus, It's futAlexis

How to get his mat and sleeves?

Was stalling a viable tactic in the tcg or is it because of the 3 zone/20 card format? What about burn?

Is that a mat not tainted with YUGIOH DUEL LINKS?

Started playing again after a few months of hiatus. However, half my friend list dropped this game.

Please add me dlg 028-816-110

Sure why not

>want to to get the gems using the ancient gear fusion
>faggots keep disconnecting
fuck you

go to duel room

The bird will bring the winds of change with him.

I can't believe that konami is actually buffing furfags, and with easy to get event cards no less.

Chances are the support will be the trash ones. Unless Konami really wants to make GB the everlasting archetype in Duel links those cards won't be that useful to GB.

wat new cards are you talking about?

Any recommendations on what to exchange my tickets for? Currently thinking of just getting 1 legendary ocean to farm Crowler, 1 dragon summoner and a polymerization with all my SRs not sure on what to use my URs for, unless anyone has something else in mind for both.

>losers are STILL farming Crowler
how does it feel to be a miserable lucklet?

you can just get poly from strucure deck

JP twitter teased new gladiator beast cards in the duel island event next week.

I know, tried it in the casual duel room and wat the fuck, I faced like 10 guys in a row suiciding right at the beginning at my turn with some weird trap that makes them lose 1000 LP for each spell they discard from the top of the deck
then other guys disconnecting right when I slammed down the fusion ready to tear their ass

they used the word gladiator but not beast

casual is for skill farming and for that you just suicide

This. It's most probably like a gauntlet mode or something. The event will probably have a lottery reward system.

I already have 1 poly from leveling up Joey and a fusion gate from RNG, but it kind of sucks having to sacrifice my skill field spell to use it.
Also by structure deck, do you mean like the ones at the store?

Yeah, or you could unlock GX world and unlock Chazz and Alexis. They each have a poly when you unlock them.

Dont waste tickets on poly, you get a gorillion from unlocking characters and there´s even some in structure decks.

Yeah, I just saw that I can get 2 polys for free so screw using the tickets on those, thanks for the tip, you 2 saved me a ticket from doing a retarded decision.

I got it at the end, guys, only took 196 packs but I got the Floodgate, thank you all
Now restart and see when the 2nd one will drop, wish me luck

i believe without a doubt the good cards are weighted to the bottom ive heard this way to many times

but you didnt hear about the million situations where good card was at the start or in the middle

Wait are there people that actually believe GBs will get limited or nerfed? lol, some people are bad at this game.

Dunno, true that I never got the UR or SR that I wanted before the first half of the box, but people had posted here pics in where they got floodgate or mirror wall before the 10th pack

nah it's just random, you can just as easily get strings of good luck
recently i finally dug into galactic origin for cosmics and got the first 2 within 10 packs each, and the 3rd only took around 50
then when i was digging for electro he was in the last 20 packs each time, with the 2nd run through having him in the very last pack

I have everything to build an Ancient Gear deck now.
It's a bad deck right? I don't think I've ever lost against one, and I won most of time by just E-Con take.

>Trying to come with a gem-knight deck
>Fail horribly
>Watch youtubers go legend and kog
>Use the same deck and skill
>Brick like crazy and can't go beyond legend 1
I hate my luck

just build a uagg deck

Luck is a part of skill.
You're just bad.

>bricking is on me when I play the same deck
ok

Floodgate is not even that good
I've got 2 and I barely use them in my decks

AGs are a very good aggressive deck, however a lot of AG players are complete fucking idiots. either they pop down a second castle and situational backrow to clog or they openly attack into the enemy backline with an ungemini'd knight
UAGG is good as a meme against some decks, especially if you bait out someone's floodgates/massivemorphs. just watch for econ takes, as you said

I also went into that box because caninetaur, tiger, fusion plant and horus

>believing they reached kog with gems
Kek, they played with a good deck till the end, then played a couple of games with gems to post them on youtube and picked the games they won. Gem-knights is gold tier.

Question about defusion, if, for some reason, the specific material monster from the gy is banished but you have a copy of it in the gy could you use defusion? I guess not

just a quick reminder

I´m a brainlet, how do hex-sealed fusions work? The card says "You can Tribute Fusion Material Monsters on the field, including this face-up card; Special Summon 1 corresponding EARTH Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck."

A duel ago I had AG soldier and Hex, normal summoned AGknight, and couldn't special summon a Ugolem. I thought those would be excellent for a turbo golem?

>5d's arrives

NA NO NE

Nevermind, figured it out, UAGG says This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.

Duh.

I mean you can use it yes, but no, it won't return the monsters to the field unless all the materials used in that fusion are in the GY. It will just return the fusion monster to the Extra Deck.

Because Hex works as a SPECIFIC monsters, not as a generic one, he can be used as a "NAME" monster, not as a "whatever as long as is warrior"

So even though I have A red eyes dragon in the GY if it wasn't THAT red eyes dragon it won't work? ok, I imagined as much.

Didn't know this either, thanks,

>Game is evenly matched
>Suddenly "You lose" before drawing card
>Still plenty time
>Not even stalling
Ok, what's happening here?

>Jesse Anderson will be obtainable late March
ERECT

out skilled

You didn't pay real money in a week, so you're getting punished by Komoney

I hope you're wrong. Getting tired of using the same cards in my gb deck.

can we stop pretending that we hate reddit? we all go there to check new stuff, there is no shame in it

Correct, because De-Fusion specifies Fusion Materials and not monsters, so it has to be the exact ones you used in the fusion. De-Fusion is arguably more useful to cockblock your opponent's fusion than for the potential OTK

Who else is hoarding

But I'm a shitter, is that okay?

>tfw farming paradox brothers for dimension gate so i can farm yugi so i can get union attack so i can farm other LD

hahahaha, got 4m+

Here's a farming deck for Yugi that I copied from some user a few threads ago. Hope it helps you.

I am still farming because his bgm, na no ne, and i want a prismatic UAGG

can we stop pretending that we hate twitter and social media when Veeky Forums itself is social media

I agree. Take my upboat, good sir.

>Get motherfucking 17k against Crowler lv 50
>Not a single SR or UR
so points literally don't matter

whats that last monster card?

YES
MORE GB SUPPORT
GIVEME

cosmic compass