>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hMFUMHybZ3
my.mixtape.moe/wybuik.webm
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/1/17/Laegjarn_Special_Skill3_(JP).wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NINO IS

>IS started to promote FEH in some anime expo with a stand where you can get some goodies for free if you're in Tier 20
>There's one event in your town, so you decide to pay a visit with your phone, ready to claim your gift (maybe some orbs)
>There's some people outside, but strangely the expo is calm, too calm. You finally see the stand, deep inside the building and at the opposite of your position.
>You walk. There's some doors on your left, with the famous sign "Authorized Personnel only", classic, nothin suspicious.
>Finally you're at the stand... but it's empty. Like, there's not a single person or google card you can steal. Actually... the entire building was empty from the start
>And then, suddenly you can hear something behind you something, like, a metallic sound
vocaroo.com/i/s0hMFUMHybZ3

What's your reaction ?

having sex with Grima!

zzz

>implying I leave my house

CUTE

Is the SP map currently on rotation good to train a Tana?

NINO!!

Celica's Gale

I've never had my thirst go this uncontrollable this fast!

>1 hour

>IS started to promote FEH in some anime expo with a stand where you can get some goodies for free if you're in Tier 20
>tfw I'm 19.5 and it's not t.20 week
I'm in t.20 I swear I have screenshot.

Why does Sanaki have such poofy pants? Where are her hands even?

I'm in real life, and I'm confident in my combat techniques. Or, I just take out my gun, since this seems to be a setting in america.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me so happy! She is the only thing that keeps me going! I would do anything for her! She is perfect in every single way to me! I`m going to protect her always no matter what! I love Felicia!

He stands out a bit from other lords. He still has loyalties, but he’s much straight forward and most of all, he’s not a noble. I’m still playing through PoR and if it turns out his mother was a noble I’ll retract that statement

Hmm

Becoming Grima's personal bunny fuckslut!

His dad was a rider of daien, you can hear burger mumble that during the first cutscene he shows up in. Not quite sure if that makes him a noble or not in the old order or just a really strong knight, but under Ashnard's rule he would've been given a title.

>somebody saved my dumb shitty WILL YOU SURVIVE

T-thanks

>In Spanish there's a line where Grima says to Kiran he doesn't like sleeping alone and if he would like to stay with him for the night
C-cute!

Shes perfect, IS needs to keep producing short-haired qts

Lord Duma what do I have to sacrifice for this delicious brown?

Should I roll for Grima to swap one of these armors out? Thinking of replacing Hector.

The Holy Empress' body must be shielded from the eyes of filth like you.

E-eh? Proof?

Do I need to offer my soul to Duma in order to roll evil Celica?

Tiki please

How can sages redeem himself?

I need to drink the milk from her coconuts!

>playing conquest
>on chapter 16
>still haven't unlocked any kids

Where am I going wrong? Should I battle more castles to improve supports?

first by deleting the +10 Grima he literally got for free

>tfw gunnthra will never mating press you

>since I got grima I can't turn off battle animation
>Since I got him I want him to fuck me

You could, but kids aren't required.

Her bare shoulders are enough to get me going.

I want to be fugged by the Fell Fug! Please decimate my needy rabbutt!

It would be good to get some magic damage on your team if you don't have any of the others, but ultimately up to you whether it's worth the cost. Might want to wait until after the trailer for the next set of new heroes is out. You'll have at least a few hours to decide then, if not a full day.

>my.mixtape.moe/wybuik.webm
I'm pretty proud of this, especially big dick damage on Lyon. I don't know how to beat it without at least one flier though.

How did YOU beat infernal? Does Haar sleep for you?
And more importantly how did beat that fucker corrin? Fucking 1st turn dragon fang bullshit, thank you shield pulse.
Come one, come all, step right up and brag about how much you gimped yourself to beat it!

'' I would like to ask you one thing... Would you mind if you can stay with me for the night? I don't like sleeping alone...''
HUG GRIMA!
CUDDLE WITH GRIMA!
CUTE!

For some reason I find her design to be really boring. In fact all the OCs are boring.

>be a general in Nohrs army
>country is in a state of poverty
>forced to invade neighbouring country for resources
>have an idea that will save the lives of countless soldiers and innocent civilians
>sneak into a neutral country and disguise myself as its leader
>capture leaders of the country we’re invading
>receive orders from my king to execute them
>grim business, but it has to be done
>princesses and princes of Nohr show up to tell me what I’m doing is dishonorable
>what.tome
>be struck down by royals of my kingdom for trying to win their war

I need 6 more for +10 +atk-def.

>How did YOU beat infernal?
I had hag Tiki tank half the map.

Literally promoting a scam to potentially impressionable children and shit, you can't come back from that.

I want to protect his smile

How to make her work?
She deals low damage even against armors and cavs.

He was always shit
>not funny
>not informative
>can barely fucking speak half the time
>uploads 5 shitty videos a day
He's such an annoying person to listen to with how much he fumbles words then chuckles about it

Let me warm your bed, Grima. Let me warm your cock as well.

>Ike overpowered and killed the creator of his world

What feat has your favorite lord done to try and possibly try miserably to match up with Ike?

I'm considering making a team of Grima supported with Lucina, and Fallen Takumi supported with FCorrin. But Takumi doesn't look like he'll be all that good.

>How did YOU beat infernal
Flier team.

trial and error like all GHB/BHB, in my case 4 fliers but one with iote shield seal.

isn't that literally Myrrh's line

Post Celica edits

Was Micaiah the ultimate bait unit?

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/1/17/Laegjarn_Special_Skill3_(JP).wav
>Onee-san will never protect you with everything she has

>Me gusta

0ppai~~

You can start by pairing people together and playing normally. Like Effie and Arthur are good together and make a good Percy and Camilla gives Keaton good mobility while he provides nice buffs to her. But really kids are just sidegrades largely and I wouldn't worry too much about it.

He can't.

Sages is still /ourguy/, the people talking shit about him on here is just phoenixmaster1 samefagging

Better not be thinking of that Muspell whore again, Sunmoner.

>How did you beath that fucker Corrin?
Pic very related

Not my favorite, but Chrom and Robin killed an unkillable dragon.

I like it, especially the cape

>playing gacha shit during lectures
shouldn't you be paying attention?

>Chrom and
>Chrom
lol no. Robin kills him and he's not a lord.

Leif took back his homeland I guess.

Most of the new OCs seem too overdesigned to me, but she looks a bit sleeker which is good imo.

I only managed to get one who happened to be +Atk/-HP. I really want to +10 her but she is so fucking hard to roll for me.

>She deals low damage even against armors and cavs.
Unless they are Green or Sigurd you should be 1 shoting them. Don't know what your problem is since you aren't even -Atk. Try this build, you don't even need the extra stuff just the skills is fine.

she works better with pure attack, like death blow and ba desperation and res ploy

Why cant brown girls look like this in real life

To be fair it was more a case of Robin killing himself since the other ending states even a boosted Falchion can't kill Grima.

I just realized Kiran can control fucking Grima now, madman.

It is Myrrh's line.

It's not like it matters, Gawain/Greil and the girl ran away from Daein and Ashnard's rule, basically resigning the role as one of the 4 Riders and didn't even try to make Ike and Mist grow up like nobles of any sort

>With the help of said God's counterpart
lmao, come back when you can defeat a Dragon Prince Twice, the 2nd time with steroids.

Well, yeah, Robin were the only one who could stop the cycle, but Robin wouldn't be there without Chrom. But I guess it doesn't count.

His vulnerable angry expression in his damaged art gets me hard.

"Do you know why his dick is so hard, sister?"

"I don't know..."

"Let's figure it together, like we always do. He is naked, in front of the two beautiful commanders of his sworn enemy, waiting to receive his punishment from them. What do you think?"

"He is a pervert."

"That's what I think, a masochist. He was looking forward to this from the very beginning."

"If that's true, that's disgusting... You are so clever Laegjarn..."

"And you are such a good girl, Laevatein. Well then, would you like to be the one to start, little sister?"

Holy fuck it actually captured outside audio? Damn, I should have listened to it before uploading. Wellllllp there goes that post.

4axes and miracle tanking

Mamui killed himself against THE WALL. Then Florina and Snack cleaned up the rest. It was a mixed team with two infantry and two fliers (the other flier was Caeda but she didn't get to do much besides Reposition Lukas back to safety)

that's my wife

I wish character would get more dialogue in Heroes. Maybe in an event with story or something, because unless they're one of the OCs nobody ever gets more dialogue than what they're originally added with

Whats his name?

Put ike in range and he killed a majority of the fuckers. So the usual. Had to swap brave ike out for myrrh so I could get someone on the other side(didn't feel like teaching him shove or smite) but besides that my main team didn't change much.

I see this in every thread.
And I get hard in every thread.

Seliph killed a deity too, unless you used naga instead and didnt just bruteforce julius

You cant really kill tier 20 greens with only 49 atk. Go death blow or something.

He's back

Yeah they need a few more involved old characters like Xander (though even he was forgotten until recently).

Wasn't Ashera only half of herself? And didn't Ike get help from her other half?

You mean some more “we have to fight you because we’re under contract oh you beat the contract up thanks”