>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6037&start=180
youtube.com/watch?v=QWDB_JPYNOg
twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/967087682210775040
youtube.com/watch?v=L2OBpsUK5PU
youtube.com/watch?v=3c63Szu2SOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ao when?

Calvard when?

Laura gf when?

North Ambria when?

CSIII when

Hatsuu gf when?

TODAY

Laura poop when?

Dead Rean when?

At the end of sen 4

October 27th 2019

>Not Winter 2018

he's already dead inside

>The black workshop
>Just a unique arms manufacturer

Yeah right, making robots that can change shape, and rifles that hit from 3 kilometers away with accuracy and no type of wind interference puts them a tad above "unique".

why is she hiding her face?

This guy's freaking everywhere. Wasn't there a pink haired engineer that also showed up a lot through the sky games?
Also, it mentioned something about customizing Valimar. Are we talking paint jobs and shit like that, or stat upgrades?

She thought it was just a little corner cam but it was full screen instead.

It's what cuties do... when embarrassed user... :3

:3

I remember someone mentioning Murakumo was great on Fie, but it seems to just be a MQ that gives you a random crit chance, and crit damage increase. Is it really that good? I'm tempted to just keep Raven on her, but what is the 3rd MQ skill on Murakumo?

Use it in conjunction with the quartz that gives her gauranteed critical hits after evasion.

>Anton crying over Fran at Garrellia

lol

Ah, I've yet to find that one, so i'll keep an eye on it.

Murakumo + wrath (always crit on counters) + ice crown or whatever it's called (50% chance crtic), linked with Laura using tauros.
I like it more on Rean tho.

The description should say it gives a gauranteed critical on a counterattack, so that'd be the one.

Sen4 info when?

5 years from now

After April most likely, after the Kai games are released

E3 for Sen3 info, if not by then XSEED probably has it on lockdown and will wait until they have rights for Sen4 to announce both like with CS1+2

Wait, does linking characters share the MQ effect? I thought it was just the stuff like "Auto-tear, counter" and stuff like that.

Considering not even China has any news on their version of Sen III despite the big fanbase in there, probably means it's going to take a while longer.

sadly, that's probably the case
feelsbadman
no dq11, no sen3
I DIEEEEEEEEE

You won't get a crit on Laura but since Fie is so fast and you get so many link attacks because of the crit it's good to regen Laura's CP plus with tauros she hits like a truck.

I remember when getting 30k damage meant something.

>I can report quests again

Finally. Having to wait until the chapter, or section was over was a little annoying.

reeee spoilers

Welp, finally finished CS2. Playing CS1 and 2 back to back was pretty exhausting, but it was nice to replay them after so long.

I liked CS1 much more during my replay than I did initially, but I still feel like CS2 is the weakest one so far. Actually having played the Crossbell games made the Divertissement section much more fantastic. Now here's to waiting years for CS3.

What's up with falcom and glasses guys having the weirdest background?
Not that I'm complaining.

Did you do the ng+ stuff?

Describe this girl.

My second wife after Tio.

Yeah, that hacked NG+ save user posted minutes after the game came out worked flawlessly for me. It makes me laugh that an infodump that is so crucial to CS3 is hidden behind something that most people will miss unless they have prior knowledge, but that's Falcom for you.

Goddamn, so many landing options with the corageous, it feels like i'm in Crossbell again, my NPC autism is going to kill me.

CS2 party editor is out.
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6037&start=180

I'm playing CS1 with modded Sara in the party and will move to CS2 after. I first played the games a year ago back to back on my PS3 and I enjoyed the hell of them. I'm at chapter 4 at the moment and I'm still enjoying it. It's my first NG+ run. I'll play Trails in The Sky or the Crossbell games next if Ao is patched by then. I have only played CS1 and CS2.

Forgot to ask, is there some kind of cd drama story that you need to read for CS2 like the ymir sutff in CS1?
Not as bad as SC chapter 7, now you have fast travel.

Mireille a cute. A CUTE!

Spoonfeed me. What am I missing?

youtube.com/watch?v=QWDB_JPYNOg

>People bother talkings with NPCs and doing side quests
I really can't bring myself to bother with that stuff.

Ah. Thank you.

So that wasn't voiced in the ps3 version

old hag

I mean, a lot of the sidequests are quick enough, and they give you nice rewards. NPCs are a big part of the fun for me.

What genre is Cold Steel 2?

Holding back genre, I'm not even kidding.

XSEED original content
twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/967087682210775040

actually humorous
nice job brittany

>Holding back meme is actually real

I felt obligated to screenshot every holding back I saw, and boy are there a bunch.

And right after this she beats you after you beat her.

>I was holding back about not holding back

sasuga Falcom

Duvalie needs to be playable in CS4

>nobody dies
>friendship, hard work, victory
>power levels
The entire CS is shounen genre.

Doubt it, being playable means she'll join the harem so it's unlikely.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2OBpsUK5PU

But Crow is gone, and left a hole in Rean kokoro.

Being able to ride the bike anywhere is more fun than i expected.

>missing the best part
Also Rean has a semblance of personality when he talks to NPCs and does side quests.

Oh hey that's the team I use.

Also, i just noticed but spirit unification is super expensive, for only 3 turns. Is this really worth it? I can kinda see it working when using Overdrive, but otherwise it feels like it would just eat away my CP real quick, when i could buff him up normally. Or is there a hidden multiplier for damage when transformed?

youtube.com/watch?v=3c63Szu2SOg

>tfw finished my 2nd playthrough and still missed 3 character notes and some monsters because i killed the bosses too fast.
Playing on easy with ultimate weapons was a mistake.

>easy
>he doesn't scan

If you're playing on easy, you have even more time to scan enemies, because they probably won't kill you.

Looking on his evo art, i think he should hold back on eating after six instead.

i was using the quartz that scans enemies when i kill them but i killed the bosses so fast that they didn't spawn the adds, i think i missed crow's bombs and vermillion adds.
i used invigorate? (the quartz that gives you cp for damaging enemies) and gladiator items, diddn't need force mq to keep up with cp (i was using murakumo) and it was fun, flame dragon and arcane gale do a shit ton of damage even on nightmare.

So will the Ao translation have a patch that I can apply to my iso that I already have like that other one that translated the menus and items?

They worked on the the images present in the book this time, at least for the quartz list, and sepith count stuff.

Isn't Invigorate for field enemies only?

Yeah, my bad.

Falcom should just make it so that S-Crafts don't scale with buffs at all. They will never be balanced.

RPGs aren't meant to be balanced

Please rean I try to forget how absurd her being here and everyone being calm is.

Or just nerf back cp gain to levels where you don't get to bomb everything after 2 turns.

Is it really that absurd though? The enforcers are just a bunch of weirdos being given indirect therapy by the grandmaster.

Do you reeeeeeally want to go back to the ages of arts spam and ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Steamspy doesn't account for GoG sales though.

It's ok, Randy's flash grenade will save us.

You slot him with a couple stat upgrades

Yes I prefer having to pick strategies.

>Sara and Fie challenge chest
>The big one has a physical move that completely ignores evasion, and he loves spamming it

T-thanks.

He moves immediately after, so the gladiator items that give you CP every turn and increased CP gain help a lot when there are more than a few enemies, the improved gale is ridiculous and hits twice for everyone.

It's not "settling" anywhere anyways. 12-15kish about was the original sales rush, not we see how much it grows over time. CS1 didn't have 40-50k right off the bat either.