DLC WHEN
>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw

Old :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhfPsSx6DBU
youtu.be/jfo0m1YfGWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post medieval cuties.

First for jesus

Second for Runt, the Czar of cunt, the Sword Stealer of Skalitz, the Horror of Henry.

Fuck off waifufag

you first

Right here.

Horses don't like fence

What the hell was that!?

Some things:

Can anyone confirm locations of the DLC treasure maps?
The first is the one that leads you out north of Rattay and then to the west and south. Is that the mine/cave just north of the logger camp? Or is it somewhere else, because I just can't find those rocks where I have to turn south.
The other one should be somewhere north of the bandit camp near the coalburners, but I am not sure whether I found it - I found a hanged man, but was that it?

How can I level up fast in Lockpicking? Until 10 it was going pretty well, but now it has come to a crawl, even though I crack every lock I come across, I just want to be able to pick the very hard chests, this is just bullshit, I didn't do anything for repair except using the kits and I am already at 12. Horse, also 12 or so. Either make everything go slower or make lockpicking go faster. At this rate I will be through the game until I reach level 15.

Also, what is the user.cfg line for disabling the compass?
wh_ui_showcompass = 0 doesn't seem to do anything.

>can wear blue combat jupon with plate pauldrons but they clip

I THOUGHT WE HAD THE ;LAYER SYSTEM FOR A REASON VAVRA

Is there a reason to carry a spade around?

Are spears bugged?
I got a spear from some bandit but as soon as I pick it up it is "equipped" on the character and I can not unequip it. Pulling out my sword or bow drops the spear on the ground. And I can't move it to my horse or sell it.

>they used the wear and tear of the monastery as decals for construction

Some of the historical buildings I can see but do you really expect me to believe some random ass bathhouse is fucking 600 years old? Or that they turned a wooden mill into some shitty little house?

Spears and other polearms don't work, you can't even sell them or store them.
Probably just some leftover coding desu

>can't bash in chests with my mace
Nice realism, faggot

honhonhon

you can also get them stuck this way on river embankments

How do you fix weapons on the sharpening wheel or whatever that's called? I tried to fix my axe on it but no matter how I turned it, nothing would happen.

Guess the pressure made them add in coloured people

Thank God for a medieval setting that is not in France or England

Angle it so it is not directly perpendicular to the stone. Use mouse wheel to apply pressure, move the blade back and forth to sharpen the parts that are chipped.

Fuck. I like me some spear action.

I have tried all kinds of angles and different speeds on the wheel but there's no contact or anything

>Kingdom Come-style game in medieval Rus'

Do want

I just looked at the skills that are in the game with the cheat mod that enabled the console. Skills include crossbows, mining, shoemaking, big weapons and halberds of course. Will we get these activities one day? There seems to be a lot of unused content in there.

lewd mod when ?

>he didn't go for the virgin achievement

>All the outfits in the game have washed out colors and ultra simplistic patterns

I know it's eatern europe but I'd appreciate not looking like a poorfag.

I'm doing that IRL already

dlc treasure maps?

Maps I-V, you can find Warhose armour in them.

Oh fuck. I might have found one then? I had some warhorse clothing that I vendored because it was really shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhfPsSx6DBU

[oof.wav]

I lost 30 minutes of progression because of this ;_;

Why ? Both are suitable

Will the realism mod work on an old save, or do I need to make a new game?

wait, so henry didn't do shit with Bianca. All that cringe meme shit in the tutorial for nothing

"ehehe I nice reward for you tonight"

Ich bin Herr Heinrich, Bastardsohn von Herrn Radzig, Eroberer der Kumanen, Überlebender von Skalitz. Ich werde in jedem Thread meinen Teutonischen Waffenrock posten, bis wir einen Baltic Kreuzritter DLC bekommen.

I am Sir Henry, Bastard Son of Sir Radzig, Conqueror of the Cumans, Survivor of Skalitz. I will post my Teutonic Waffenrock in every thread until we get a Baltic Crusader DLC.

>Militairy horse shoes
>Noble Saddle (4)
>Noble Harness
>Horse armour
Anything better for a horse?

you are right, Bianca was afraid of Henry and just played along.

erotic handholding, perfect for a handholding tutorial

Well you could always buy a better horse than pebbles if you have the cash for it.

This bitch isn't gonna play any more games

How much does noble saddle add to capacity?

They are overused

Some quests require you dig up stuff.

is there a way to kill her?

he's speaking in tongues!

can't you just attack her?

not a bathouse anymore + might have been rebuilt, just like the buildings around the monestary and some parts of rattay

FUCKING HORSE STOP THROWING ME OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/jfo0m1YfGWg

cheat_no_lockpicking
It's dumb af to lock the preorder bonuses behind a skill check anyway.

Russia before Peter the Great and especially during the XVth century was a barbaric eastern country, it wasn't about kights with a sense of honor fighting for god and their lord

Does somebody want to explain to me how grabs and counter-attacks work since this game's fucking garbage tutorial doesn't?

>lmao can't wait to see his face we jump out!

Literally slave simulator.

I know, that's why it's more interesting than the overtreaded renfare trash.

Watch your stamina, genius.

How do you even get thrown? I've only ever fallen off from getting clotheslined by branches and shit.

you fucking retard I mean throwing off during fights
how the fuck i am suppose to run away from 10000 bandits when this fucking horse throws me off ffs

Unless you're playing as a nobleman or a nomade it would be shit

Burgher or Savage?

When you go in clinch, immediately press F. So far my impression is that if you are faster, you win.

Your horse is a pussy, buy one with higher courage

Sing that sweet sweet song lad.

guess what it has 20 courage points
is there any fucking horse with 40 courage points or more???

Actually serfdom was more limited before the Sudebniks of 1497 and 1550.

I've been passing through that one path by the river between Talmberg and Neuhof and on three different occasions, I met that one guy who stands over a corpse except the last time it happened, he was hiding behind a bush but I actually noticed him before the corpse on the road. All three instances seemed to happen in the same general area, too.

wtf kind of knight are you, getting surrouneed by 1000 bandits?

Henry had no game until his parents died.
Then he lost all faith in god and became a pussy hound.

did i just cuck that old lord?

There are certain spots that random events happen.

Yup, you should feel bad.
That man fed you and let you live in his own Castle and this is how you repay his kindness.

>fucking a christmas cake with a bald spot

You cucked yourself, my son.

COMMON SIGHT FOR ME

He's a complete cucklord

Same wife that let's Toth enters the castle and capture it

Savage.

>scene with parents in dream
>"oh shit Henry has PTSD"
>another dream sequence
>"this is kind of cool I wonder if this is fleshed out and part of his character."
>never brought up again

Why couldn't they have done more with that? Even if it were more dreams. I could think of ways for it to affect the game too but I don't know if people would have liked it (e.g. hallucinations or losing stamina/vision effects against Cumans until you get the perk)

because you are not faggot

why the fuck can't you level your bow skill at the archery range?

Your horse wants you to die I guess.

Friendly reminder that Cumans don't count as people

Wrong thread?

>that filename
you're embarrassing yourself

How do you clean a weapon. It seems it doesn't get cleaned when you use the bucket.

*sighs and closes his eyes*

lol

Repair it.

Grindstone at a blacksmith. Unless it's a hammer or a mace, then you are stuck with a bloody weapon for life

Just let go user, go to a better place..

>tfw i didn't take the shirt
well... it was shit anyways!

I'm doing the first fist fight in the game and it has absolutely no consistency whatsoever. He has grabbed me four times consecutively and done the same animation over and over again. it does damage sometimes, but there absolutely no indication on how to do it, how to stop it from happening, or how to counter it. The tutorial messages say nothing about this. I have been doing this one fight over and over again in the attempt to understand this game's combat system but apparently the only thing I should be learning is that the combat system is a busted fucking joke that makes no sense and I should just jab the faggot to surrender and move on.

Or you could go to a bathhouse, everything gets cleaned there.

E V E R Y T H I N G.

Well that's swell, haven't figured that out, either...

I managed to knee a guy in one of my brawls but I'm not sure how I did that. The other guy used the move a lot more often in the fight.

I've never lost a fistfight, but i ALWAYS get pissed off at the fact that as soon as i slap his face he either twists my arm and goes back or knees my balls.
It doesn't seem to do any damage to me, but it so goddamn annoying, literally just as soon as i slap his face, 0.1 sec when the animation is over they do that.

How much money do the whores take anyway ?
It never shows me the price on "a whore and everything that goes withit"