pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Perish.

What if Brave Veronica is a red dragon?
Also she's the summoner's canon wife

t. probably a mad beaner

Gangbanging bunnyslut Chrom while Tharja watches!

Giving fury 3 and 5*'ing Tharja
Honestly considering killing her to give blade+fury to Katarina
Giving my only Klein to Cherche, who I never use
Considering giving her death blow to someone like Lilina

Daily reminder that if you voted for ike you are a numale

Is rindou the only FE artist who consistently puts out new art?

>Shitters trying to defend tier list memes at the end of the last thread
I can only hope the autism doesn't continue here.

uh oh

Post your arena core team please.

>he does is almost exclusively for a character who's shit and also plain looking
reee

But all 4 of the characters in the top 4 were nu characters

Delete

Why silver sword?

Meant for

F-FORGIVE ME LU BU-SAMA

Rindou is without a doubt /ourguy/.

*blocks your path*

I think proportionately beaners and blacks are most likely to like Ike because they're Smashfags. I'd love a breakdown of the votes by region. Wouldn't surprised if South America and 56%land have the strongest Ike presence.

if you're making a meme you might as well go all the way

My Fae will have so fucking fun raping all of those units.

Katarina is better than Tharja in every way.

While Cherche's optimal A skill is Death Blow, at least for her Brave build, she already comes with Atk+3 and still destroys things without being optimally built.
Not sure about Lilina and Death Blow, but she's not a bad nuke if you do invest in that.

Comparatively Ike is the worst, the sandnigger woman comes close though

He's using Pre-Binding Blade Roy. What, you're telling me you never pulled for him? He's more meme than Luke, Saber, and Seth combined.

empirical data actually suggests that mexicans with their loose (or absent) family values like Tharja because they don't mind the whole Noire thing

r8 the valentines banner and post hauls
I got a +Atk -Def Lilina and a +Def -Res Hector

No he isnt. Consistent corrin art sure

Rate this gayboi (Spd+/Def-)
Eventually I'll get one that's Spd+/Res-

He wants his Roy to go fast.

I like my team.
It makes me happy.

I love Elincia.

h!nowi with grimoire and escape route
tana with wings of mercy and guidance
tacomeme with fujin yumi and escape route
+bonus unit

teleport memes always secure at least one (you) before season closes

since when are spics known for loose family values

we know, james

Are you going to forgive Sagemaster already?

That was good, I liked it.

imagine sex with surtr's molten hot volcanic benis

The problem is it should have never reached the point it did really. SI voting was a mistake. I think Everyone should have voted for a GHB/Tempest unit like BK or Valter

flat is better

I like this

You can't be getting high points with those units.

Gay and strong

whatever happened to Huss, his stuff was great

I got a +Atk -Spd Hector, a Neutral Lilina, and a pity breaker Seigbert from a 5 red orb roll.

But I'm not James.

It's Leonardo from FE10

200 orbs or so got me Lilina finally, after getting a shitload of Lyn I didn’t want, Boey I didn’t want, and a Karel.
I kinda wish I didn’t go all-in since I only got mileage out of Lilina & Karel, but at least I didn’t get Kek’d, and I now have a horse team I’m 3/4 happy with.

I'll sacrifice 100 whores to Duma to obtain this delicious brown!

Hug

Honestly I really liked the thematic they were going for, and I like the art of all the untis. My favorite of the seasonal banners by far. Out of 250 orbs I got 3 Vectors, 1 Vilina, 1 Amelia, 1 Fae, 1 Titania, 1 VLyn, 1 VRoy, 1 Hector

He brought it and his whole "quantity over quality" uploading thing upon himself, so, nah.

I'd argue PA!azura was worse as at least Ike has something resembling fodder

YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LIFE ENDS IN FIVE SUMMONS

Why are they so cute?

pulled an +atk-res hardin in 30ish orbs. i was planning on foddering him but he's just too rad. how many orbs do you think is reasonable to use for premium fodder before stopping?

-Atk Raven, +Atk Hector, neutral Lilina and another Hector who'll just be spare DC fodder.
It was like 100 orbs so I'm more than OK with it.

Cum inside Corrin!

My team's gonna have Hinoka and New Year Azura. Who should be my red unit?
>Caeda
>Sanaki
>Either Ike
>A!Tiki
>Elincia
Hopefully I'll have a shot at H!Nowi soon

He still posts follow him on twitter if you have it

still not over how you became a meme, james?

>4 Hectors
>No Lilina for 7 days, the one I wanted
Both her and one of her dads are -hp/+atk but damn. Is this what being a whale is like? This was the first time I shelled out a lot of cash for a waifu png.

>TFW I NEED a whyvern sword for my flying team
>Brown just how I like em
>Those thighs and hair
ISIS PLEASE I BEG YOU
PLEASE LET ME HAVE HER
STOP BLUE BALLING ME FFS

Why did Zelgius get Le Tricky Powder and xXx Dark Holyn's Special xXx anyway? I think he's the only unit with a prf B and special. Just a bit of favouritsm?

If only it actually took five summons, rolling because your dick tells you to was a mistake.

>unhappy with my armor team
>no units to replace Effie that I actually like as characters
I’m now kind of wishing Hardin was a GHB instead.

Elincia for a flier team, A!Tiki or Vike for mixed.

What's Palla's optimal sword?
I already have a good Defensive flier in NYCUmilla, the teleporter/bladetome, the Bravest bird, and Caeda with effective damage. I'm thinking of just having her as the gem weapon wall, but I wanted to know if there's anything more interesting than that going for her.
Maybe Firesweep?
I only just now promoted her so she can be in a defense team with Minerva and her sisters.
+Speed -Hp

I am a bit confused, gamepedia/gamepress recommends Steady Breath + Wrath for Zelgius but i see gamewith and it basically just recommends his base kit with his B skill being Vengeful Fighter, what do?

Assume cost is not an issue

>>>>>>>Est in S tier
Oh wait....

nobody knows what a holyn is

I used to hate Corrin and I thought she was dumb and idiotic and the worst FE lord. But after seeing so much art of her I've begun to like her and now I think she's super cute. I've even started to fantasize about sex with Corrin.
And now I can't even remember why I hated her in the first place. It's almost scary because I know I used to hate her, but when I think about her now I can't help but like her and sympathise with her.
I feel like I've been brainwashed somehow.

>Katarina is better than Tharja in every way.
Yeah, the problem is that my Katarina is -spd and +atk, I did give her the +3 spd seal, only thing she's missing is fury, been thinking on killing two birds with one stone by passing Tharja's bladetome+fury 3
>While Cherche's optimal A skill is Death Blow, at least for her Brave build, she already comes with Atk+3 and still destroys things without being optimally built.
Not sure about Lilina and Death Blow, but she's not a bad nuke if you do invest in that.
I don't know what I was thinking, thankfully I haven't given her brave axe+ but I really don't like Cherche, she's 4* +8 as well, but I never use her, I just dislike hyper player phase units

A brave bow build would probably be better.

Elincia and Caeda are two strong options.

Caeda deals with armors and cavs though

God I'm at 4% pity rate myself. I just want anyone. Cute dreggin, mindbroken slave or angery emperor. Please, anyone.

I'm adamant that FE4 outsold FE9/10 combined in Japan. I think it's, like, the second best selling FE game in Japan.

>Muh depression
>Angry at whales while he displays his own whale-tier barracks
>hEy NeRDs to his brainlet fanbase
>Has a minimum wage job and blows money on the game like it’s nothing

Well damn, I thought it was SS only

effie strong enough as is.
chrum on the other hand ZzZ replace with huge.

Anyone else disappointed by GHB units? I hate that I can't merge them to oblivion. Why can't they just add them to the gacha after the GHB is over? We will never have a +10 GHB unit and it really frustrates me.

10/10 everyone looks cute and is fun to use

Got Hector in 5 orbs, blew about 25 after that for giggles, saving the rest. Then wasted 130 on the corrupted banner and regret it

onegai

Eh, I still don't like her, but I can separate the retarded Fates writing from this absolute semen demon.

>hardin with budget non aether build scores less than fjorm
>and he isnt legendary hero for blessings memes

ok this nigger isn't even making my team after his bonus is gone prime fodder though right ha..

Give me Ayras husband please!

elincia for offense
caeda for versatility

EST IS BEST

You should go back to hating her. Hate sex is the best.

Banner when

I hope they don’t all have CA.

>he spent feathers on Est

Black Luna is supposed to be eclipse, whcih was his personal skill he had in the game, warp powder though was pretty questionable

Katarina instantly dies to a DC

>They all have CA
God damnit

Would I just give him BB+ and be done, or is there something else I need to do?

>74 attack
What the absolute fuck.

warp powder is based off the magic warp powder the BK had in RD (its as dumb of a plot device as it sounds) and black luna is based off his eclipse skill which is a stronger luna. The reason people don't really complain about BK and Zelguis compared to Ayra is that the extra stuff he gets makes sense due to it being based off of what he has in the actual Tellius games unlike Ayra who's stuff was made up for heroes

Caeda works best against armors, dragons, and armored dragons, while Elincia is better at deleting everything else aside from blue horses, which they're both roughly even against.

If you just need to nuke greens, Sanaki with TA is the best at that, V. Ike is basically powercrept Ike but still mostly only there for the Tactic/Blessing bonuses, and those have rather specific requirements each to use.