Gamescom '17 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=_6veBz299dw

AC7 Info:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj

AC:I:

Total closure on March 31st.
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/12/08/ace-combat-infinity-will-closed-march-2018/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

In other news:
Project Wingman: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Open Horizon: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw
Old OP: pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh

Reminder to draw for the collage! Draw your planefu, put effort into it, and it will be added right in!
imgur.com/a/8zpGk
The only rules are:
>it must be black and white, no shading
>it must fly from left to right
>you MUST have fun while drawing. It's the most important part!
Don't be afraid to ask for help. We'll always offer some advice if you need it.

Because it bears repeating:
>HD Collection never (ever).
>Don't let it die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iYcgps_0Bs&lc
trademarkia.com/fighting-falcon-75418151.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vqFTD-Bqwl8
youtu.be/CSnlWJjRLNw
twitter.com/ukatujyu/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit, we hit 750 already.
First for Gleipnir best fortress.

First for R-201

The R-201 is too wacky for my taste.
R-100 series is where it's at, though.

Eternal best livery

My buddy, the Delphinus #3 is a modern classic.

If we are talking futuristic planes then this T H I C C beauty takes the top spot

Now that I think abou it I never understood what that protrusion under the hull that the 102 and 103 have is meant to be. CFTs? Some sort of Neucom radar thing?

6th for the collage! Remember, there is no deadline at all.
Forever and ever.

On the 2 it holds one of the intakes if I'm remembering correctly.

I'll be honest, the Canards could be attached more directly, they look glued on on the 3.
Still my favourite of the series though.

Good stuff, since we are on the topic of ACX original planes again. Apalis.

Not a bad choice at all, but it's hard to top the Game.

Can't top the Game, simple as that.

I never quite got that either.
From the broken up Fenrir in AC:X we know that the radar is in the nose, not the pod.
On the Fenrir I always assumed it to be part of the stealth system, but I honestly don’t know what purpose it could have on the Delphinus (Apart from making them look more alien and still like a Dolphin)

>another thread
>another chibi plane
What do you guys want next?

Also, reminder that CAS is the patrician mission. Although nailing a chopper or two doesn't hurt.

Little update on the Viggen cockpit. It finally received a first pass. Everything is mostly in place except for the ejection seat and dials which I will start building a library of so I can use it for other aircraft as well.

There's also been a new dev log, but for most of you guys it'll be nothing new. Just an overview of the demo and a tiny patch that fixes some bugs and adding minor upgrades to the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=_iYcgps_0Bs&lc

Well on the Fenrir the pod holds the NLG at least. And probably some other avionics and the stealth thing.
I kinda want to doodle a Fenrir too. I think my last drawing of it is from way back when.

I like that radar with the noise. Does it still act as a copy of the ingame radar?

Typhoon? I like your style.
Nice! It's quite pretty.
The last version I played was 0.2.1109b, but I got a maximum of 9 fps because my PC is a fucking toaster. Just to throw around a wild guess, what are the minimum requirements?

Looking nice!
Btw, have you ever run into any trouble for using real aircraft models and names, especially regarding copyright issues?

I think he doesn't, for this exact reason. Though I always wondered how difficult/pricey it is to license some of those big-name aircraft.

We've had this discussion multiple times over the years. As long as you stick to government designations, you're in the clear. You can call it an F-16C, but not a Fighting Falcon. Most aircraft are so old that even if their image/likeness was filed to be protected, it would have expired.

So, what do I do if all those racing planes only have manufacturer's designations?

Check to see if they're in any way protected at all. To use the example of the F-16: trademarkia.com/fighting-falcon-75418151.html

I wonder how the laws apply if you go the AC3 way and have the government designations, but not real models and different titles in the end.

>Fenrir
in best livery, please.

I'll have to look into it out curiosity. Although I think most of the companies have gone under, merged ages ago or the plane was just some guy's project that they built in their backyard.

>gee Phoenix how come you are allowed to fly all these planes

which namefag has consistently been around the longest?

Probably Brady or Thunder.

I would say Brady is more consistent than Thunder.

>he bought them all with the money from AC1

The money in 1 is so good. It adds to the happy atmosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqFTD-Bqwl8
Threadly reminder that you can always go around.

>Typhoon?

Cool, I'll work on it.

Except in that Caribbean island with the 500m runway. Landing on that is one of the most horrific experiences ever devised by our species.

There is a clip of it on there I think. But the really vicious one I remember is that one french one in the alps. It's going uphill, which is good because it's short as fuck, but if you fuck it up you head right into the mountain and ski resort with no way to go around

I'd love to pick it up too someday, the Delphinus is such a beautiful aircraft.
>achkually
>get a week of vacation
>catch a cold of some sort I blame Brady's stealthportal
>in the pits, can't draw shit
It's been a terrible holiday.
You have no idea. I really wish this week won't be too harsh so I can draw and start clearing the fucking backlog.

>cold during holidays
Should be illegal tbqh.

I guess pressure inhibits immune response since it isn't unusual for people to fall ill as soon as it subsides.
I'll try and draw the SM 65 tomorrow, though I might still have some recovery to do.
>tfw I was considering taking requests prior to this week to have plenty of stuff to draw

You might be onto someting there now that I think about it.

>Savoia
No rush on that one if you still feel ill.

Well, that's unfortunate. Get well, buddy.
I've been thinking that I might be able to draw a bit. I'll hopefully manage to make something acceptable.
>I guess pressure inhibits immune response since it isn't unusual for people to fall ill as soon as it subsides.
That is disturbingly true.

>13 unique posters

Is ace combat 3 canon?

I dunno, I think I might be able to salvage this approach

This is fine

Only parts of it. General Resource appeared in AC6 and ACX and Ridge Racer and a tennis game, while Neucom was EASA (creators of the Wyvern, owned by the state of Erusea) before being sold on the private market. We get some EASA products such as the Fregata in ACX.
We might see what happens to EASA in AC7, given how prominently they appeared in the trailers.
>42 posts

No. Only AC3 is listed as being part of the UGSF series, meaning that the rest of the AC games belong to a different continuity.

No, it’s not Ace Combat storyline canon anymore, but belongs to the United Galaxy Space Force universe, which also includes Galaxian and quite a few other sci-fi Bamco games.
I don’t know when exactly when they retconned it, but they definitely did.

I'm still not entirely sure why they're trying to fit stuff together that doesn't necessarily fit or even need a continuity.

No clue, but personally I think that it works a bit better as a spinoff or if it were set even further into the future. It is a lot different from what the series ended up going for in terms of setting and all.

Anyone got a good picture of the lower back of a Delpinus III?

Tom, start up AC3

Night, buddies.
Post really nice liveries.

>Still debating if Phoenix/Scarface is canon a better pilot than Cipher
Hard to say.

I'd be happy to, but some of my data got RIP'd a few days ago and AC3 was one of the games I lost. I'm almost that far again in the story, in a while when I've unlocked the R-103 again I'll post some pics.

cmon tom, it's easy

youtu.be/CSnlWJjRLNw

Got the R-103, although I'll probably get better results when flying a daytime mission.

Well this is what I have so far and probably where I'll leave it for tonight.

Thanks. If you can try a shot like in my sketch that'd be neat too. That second canard is giving me a headache.

>10

Don't die

there will never, EVER be a flamenco guitar solo as good as that one in Zero.

Is it wrong to waifu a fictional plane?

>delta eagle
It's the Euroflanker all over again

I gave you an even more cartoonish wingman, typhoonbuddy

yes

Cute

fuck this

How's this?

Who made that? That's awesome

twitter.com/ukatujyu/media

>10

I take my flight physical and the SIFT test for Army Aviation next month, wish me luck!

Army Aviation is helis and such right?

Yep, I enlisted first so I'm kinda locked into army lol. Hopefully I can get a Blackhawk slot in my state, or maybe a Kiowa slot in a neighboring one.

Nice! Uncle flew Hueys in Vietnam so I think it's a bit more valid than some buddies might.
Good luck, buddy

Cute plane user here.
Infantry medic, but used to do patient shuttles in blackhawks in the sandbox. Lot of fun. Listen to your crew chief.

Aren't Kiowa's being retired?

lol damn I was 11B. 130 GT and all too

Not for a while, and I really don't wanna get stuck in a Lakota or Chinook. Lakotas don't even got gunz on em :(
This is exactly why I want to fly Kiowas, so that I can gratata from the cockpit with my M4

Good lord, that Gripen spent too long at the salon.

Probably

arrived in a week, thanks for the quick shipping razgriz

Lucky you. Still waiting on mine. Then again I'm Northeastern US, probably going to be another day or two. 'Alvin' is in Alberta, right?

Finished AC Zero for the first time, started playin like 8 hours ago

Played on Hard diff, damn, i should have done the same on AC4 and 5. quite the memes

Good job there, Buddy. Which style did you take?

Merc.
I started playin, til mission 3, then i found out the Typhoons and the F15 were locked to the merc style, and I didnt want to use a cuckold F18 instead of a EF2000. So, I started the game again

O'ER AZURE SKIES

It's perfect.

< < Y O

S T I L L

A L I V E

B
U
D
D
Y
?
>
>

I hate flak. They're accurate, deal enough damage to be dangerous, and basically force you to use hit and run tactics until you destroy them.

When did the US shift from MGs to cannons on their fighters?

think so. but i'm NE too so it should be quick.

1959, when they developed the M61 Vulcan

Just picked this up today, is there any other reasonable way to deal with Flak or is it just Hit and Run shit?

Weave and jink at moderate speed, come from above, launch micros. Hit and run remains the best course of action, however.