Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Zhang Fei meets Xiahou Ji:
youtu.be/twU87XIgsKo

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Lu Lingqi is a meme.

>New queen
Wrong picture.

But that's my wife.

Would have been perfection if they actually fucking put her in Jin campaign and not the disguised Cao Cao and Cao Pi's campaign. Also she needs to talk more.

>Missing waifuposting

But she is in the Jin campaign! As an unplayable allied general!
>Also she needs to talk more.
More than half the characters in this game are thrown into the same few cutscenes with no spoken lines whatsoever.

>implying waifuposting isn't shitposting

>implying shackposting isn't waifuposting

does she have down syndrome?

What an ugly man

Fascinating. Standing behind people whilst they are talking and I staying silent truly is the epitome of storytelling.

Nobody cares about you, dog.

Piss off Sima Zhao, everyone has this problem in the game apart from the rulers.

Little Oo boy, hahah.

So is there a better moveset than Zhou Tai's Curved Sword? DW9 obviously.

Man, Cao Cao looks sexy as all fuck in this game.

I don't know. I like Sickles, twin swords, dragon spear, nunchaku and Golden Dongs so far. I actually miss Xianying now since her special move actually give Wind effect which goes really well with full Gale orb setup. Too bad she ends right before Jin DESPITE being in fucking Jin faction.

Xu Shu. DW3 obviously.

I believe the max file upload is 4 MB, can you increase the webm resolution next time? It's kinda small to watch.

I tried to upload with 4mb but it turns out it's not allowed for webms. Bigger resolution = less duration, so this is the only way I can do in between.

I'm not him but, 3MB is the max for webms in Veeky Forums. 4MB for gifs. If he increased the resolution, it would be a blurry mess with all of the action.

Ahh shit that's sad, well thanks for the webms.

For what it's worth I actually agree with pretty much everything you said, right down to the fear of the last sentence. My problems with 9 almost entirely comedown to the technical issues and shitty business practices (UNPCs in the game being sold as separate DLC, talk that they may try to sell the weapons left out of the game back to us as piecemeal DLC). The actual game itself I've been having way more of a blast than I thought I would.

Weapon DLC is nothing new. Looking at you 7 and 8.

I can't defend 7, but 8 already had everyone decloned, so any DLC weapons were genuinely just extra. The concern for me at least is this leaves open the possibility that they intentionally held popular weapons like tonfa's and claws back to sell to us later.

There really is no way to defend 7. It's infinitely worse than 9's situation.

I dont have problems with the UNPCs because they're not exactly on disc DLC, otherwise we should be able to access them right now. Who knows, they might actually be working on their respective story modes and movesets.

Man, Xingcai's DW8 outfit is so fucking perfect. Nothing beats skirt + thigh highs.

/eagg/ East Asian Genocide General - Xin Xianying Is The Only Good Thing About Dynasty Warriors 9 Edition

The worst thing*

>torrent is done

I watched Jim's videos while waiting. Fucking hell... Just seeing wang yi with wheels would be enough.

W-well here I go...

>watched Jim's video and STILL bothered to download it
You crazy

Have fun and enjoy the noble Yuan Shao's game.

Yeah because what if I like it? You can't get a get a feel for the combat from videos. But the fucking open world. SAME exact shit with mgs5. And Zelda. Pointless, useless. Although this is way worse. Series turn to shit the moment they go sandbox.

>But the fucking open world. SAME exact shit with mgs5. And Zelda. Pointless, useless. Although this is way worse. Series turn to shit the moment they go sandbox.
Sounds like you already know it's shit. Besides, if you watched Jim you clearly like him enough to know he's not gonna lie. It's really fucking bad. /eagg/ agrees

WE DID IT BROS
THEY'VE STOPPED LAUGHING AT US ANYMORE

I didn't even know him before this, I don't keep up with this shit. Fun guy. One complaint. Some of his videos don't feel like they're meant for gamers but rather for developers. I felt "why are you bitching at me for" quite a few times.

Your opinion =

>Some of his videos don't feel like they're meant for gamers but rather for developers
No, his videos are definitely aimed at the demographic who gets their opinions from people on Youtube.

Dude, you gotta keep up with him. He's awesome.
He's the biggest authority on DW in the industry, he's crazy pro-consumer, has great ethics, is a fantastic showman and all around awesome guy!

>all the ironic jim shilling got him a new fan

I hope you guys are proud of yourself...

>special move actually give Wind effect which goes really well with full Gale orb setup
I'd recommend trying Sima Yi, he's the only one among 3 fan users with wind special trigger, and he shoots purple laser (Stun trigger). He's the unique one and I'd say he's the faster fan wielder, better than Zhuge Liang and Dan.

I really don't get what the guy ironically mentioning him every 5 posts is trying to achieve anymore.

Getting free (You)'s from slutty fishes who keep biting evidently.

I told you guys Jim Fuckin' Sterlin, son was influental and well known. I didnt even have to bring him up.

>it's a trap
>you knew it was a trap but you went for it
>I knew it was a trap but I went for it
wow 9/11 dialogue right there

To be honest, the memeing fuck who keeps going
>lulz dw9 suckxors, JIM SAID SO
is actually making me appreciate the game more than I did initially.

She would probably be perfect if she didn't have that dumb ahoge.

Rude.

Is there a fix for the problems with USB headsets/DAC and DW8E? (Crashes after 1sec unless Digital Output is set to standard)

The ugly face is worse to be honest

That's exactly what the shitposter was going for

Bringing more joy to DW9 players by shitposting?

>There are more circlets than fish in the water

six star webm my dude

>I do not enjoy eating shit
>this man I do not like also does not enjoy eating shit
>I MUST EAT SHIT NOW

>one year
make that four

Characters with less than 30 minutes of screentime gets axed for the next game, who are left standing?

What character is that in the webm? Can't recognize it because it's so small

I think it's Wang Yuanji. The user who usually posts these .webms said he was only using Xianying until he unlocked Yuanji.

>keep getting fish when I want circlets

Go fuck your tranny wife Jim.

Remember how young and lacking of hope we were last year at this time?

I miss those days.

>actually defending dw9

Are we really doing this? Really?
Are we going to accept everything they fire out of their anuses now?

If Koei takes a shit in a paper bag and writes "Dynasty Warriors 10" on it, will you accept that too? Actually maybe you should because you will have more fun with the contents of that bag if you have a certain fetish than the actual game.

Fuck off and play DW4 over and over again if you want garbage maps, boring missions and no growth for the franchise. I want to fuck around in ancient China.

>shit analogies
You're done, jimshill. You lost. You have no power anymore. Now go put on your green hat and head back home. It's over.

>historyfag has lowest of shit taste

You should be gassed.
This is a fucking hack and slash fantasy game.
Go be autistic on /twg/.

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

>hack and slash
I fucking hate when people call beat em ups that have a sharp weapon in them hack and slash. I suppose when I'm playing as Taishi Ci or Huang Gai the genre reverts back to being a beat em up?

I'm aware I'm being really autistic right now, but this shit triggers me

I am new here, who is this please and thank you friends.

That is the mighty Han Dang.

yes

Which account of events treats each faction with the most respect?

Shu's obviously ROTK
Wu would be Book of Wu? Dong Zhuo might have been a bastard but he gives an honest account of his conflicts with Sun Jian in his journals at least.
Would Wei be Book of Jin? At least up until the rise of Jin itself.

Let me in, open your heart.

To be fair, the hack n slash genre is more or less the same for most intents and purposes. The only difference is people think of beat 'em ups as the old days I think though the only real difference is choice of weapon. The idea in the end is that your moving around in a 3D enviroment as 1 or 2 people and beating up large groups of enemies.

The bigger distinction would be separating them from their crazier counterparts like Devil May Cry. Which has an emphasis on doing incredibly fancy-over-the-top combos and being as stylish as possible against particularly difficult AI. Ninja Gaiden would be somewhere in there as well but with slightly more platforming and it doesn't have a style meter.

Help /eagg/, I enjoy DW9 much more than any of the recent musous of the last few years.

I respect your opinion. I also have had more fun with DW9 than any since 5.

I enjoyed it but if someone asked me to rate it highly just for that I can't, the game is heaping with issues and just bad design choices.

same actually

I don't remember this mission

where's simmer yee

she's too innocent to be executed. Anyone want to help me go back in time and tell Tokugawa that Christians are ok?

I think i preferred 8 but it's just so different i find it hard to compare. It's a good game on its own. There's still so much more for me to do in it. I'm even looking forward to Shu. Actually debating whether or not i should play all factions alongside each other or finish Wei first.

What if you walked in on Wang Yuanji and Cai Wenji while they were practice kissing with each other?

Ask if I can practice with them on them.

Put an end to them.

>Tokugawa
I thought Mitsunari got her killed

This grappling hook really is bad design. I was about to just go straight to Yuan Shao and kill him before I realised the designers have all this other shit in front of him that I suppose you're supposed to go through to get through him.

Fine I'll tell Mitsunari AND Tokugawa that Christians are ok and not to be executed