u guys plz i really want to play risk with people

But its not the weekend yet

but it is!

But its not yet

can you please stop arguing and get in game? i am hosting now:

gitgud.ddns.net

>p-plz play with me ;_;

5 mins and we go.

Yay! Can't wait to play some later, hope you are all doing lovely today~ Any tips for someone who is new?

I'd love to but I have to study

i hate u

That is mean user. Are you okay today? Do you require a hug?

Are you the newbie from last time? You catch on fast compared to most other newbs

you cunts need server yet?

More like we needs players for a server lmao

Unfortunately not, I've played once and survived quite long presumably by sheer luck. Apologies for making you waste a compliment by the way, hope you're doing well. Is there any optimal location I should reach whence I start another game?

we in game now

tell me when that shit's open, then.

>Is there any optimal location I should reach whence I start another game?
You mean like optimal spots for each level?

I have this game and i've always wanted to play with people!

kk

Yes, that would be of considerable interest.

bumperino

Well a general guideline would be:
>avoid big flat space, look for lots of ledges/holes to get some space between you and enemies because most are faster than you at the beginning
>look for lots of ropes to camp on of course, you can cheese most enemies on them. Jumpads are also acceptable
>try to have an escape route in mind if things get too dicey, dont be afraid to be a coward
>be wary of spaces with low ceilings at all times
also I want to fuck Starbreaker

gg ez we open now

STILL OPEN DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU MISS THIS YOU NIGGERS

Thank-you for the advice user, I'm sure Starbreaker would be highly resistant to even the slightest touch and would likely burn or outright incinerate anyone who got too close though I'm sure she'd treasure the idea of someone appreciating her.

STILL OPEN LEAVING SOON

>Thank-you
There's no hyphen in thank you.

I'm sure you already know, but more stretch goals have been added.

Oh, I appreciate the sentiment though based on observation "thankyou" appears to be an ersatz spelling or such whereas "thank you" feels too spacious and blocky to the extent that it stresses me out typing it. That guide is going to be incredibly useful by the way, best of wishes for the rest of your day.

Of course, now I'm certain on selecting Sora alongside Star Breaker. Hopefully Sora can wear her down enough in combat to hug her without being pitted against a literal fire-wall and restore decades of repressed memories revolving around parental affection and friendship to Starbreaker's conscience as well as a meagre degree of contact. Though being so unused to such physical contact Starbreaker would most likely instead be traumatized immediately and squirm like Ian Curtis at a lazer show, slamming Sora with every attack she's got - shame really, they could have been such good friends~ Hope you're doing well user and if you're ever lonely you've sort of got us!

>feels too spacious and blocky to the extent that it stresses me out typing it
That honestly baffles me, but anything can be stressful for someone. I was hoping that Ceoreparque would be an option but had to settle for Hime instead; maybe during the next poll more of my preferences will be available.

we in game still. wait a bit

VODKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

open again:

>drunk because holiday
>vision doubles
>have to close one eye sometimes
>kill all enemies
>go to piss because drank too much
>come back
>dead
CУКA БЛЯДЬ

tell you hwat I expected there to be MUCH more r34 of RoR. But here we are, with almost none

Well there's one girl and she's worst girl so...

There's not even a pageful worth of material.
Other sites have even less.

But sometimes there's some quality pictures, like this.

we wiped. lobby closed and i am taking a break. thx all who came out to play.

pls keep thread alive until I return from class and I'll host then swear on me mum

So.
do we need a host or are we done for today?

Sleep well, then.

wait for this lad

>can host any moment
>let's wait for this lad

How many waiting for hoast?
1 here.

another 1 here.

I'll be playing or hosting in roughly two hours.

Is any one on now??? who wants to play?

mod is a faggot
risky rain is truly dead now, it was a good run bros

It's probably because the OP has 'edition' in it.

how do you host a server?

I'll give you that, but it's still dead nonetheless.

>this thread was moved to Veeky Forums
This admin was moved to /gulag/.
Risk of rain threads belong to /v/!

This is what caused it. Anytime a thread on /v/ has "edition" in the OP it's always deleted or moved to Veeky Forums. Never put edition in the OP of a thread, you retards.

>a simple word triggers mods
every time :^)

sage desu

What?

sage means posting without bumping a thread to the front page
like you did just now

fucking retard

Sorry