Q & A with Developer - totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-gaels

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
Announcement Trailer - youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

>Rome 2 info
Desert Kingdoms DLC Announce Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=YhKhntVPbZ0

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Last Thread:

Reminder that all you need to beat chaos is a bunch of rocks

Why do wood elves have to have such a shitty ME campaign its not fucking fair

>gee, how come your general lets you have FOUR onagers?

If I actually have the patience to wait for the siege timer to tick to zero, will I capture a settlement without loosing a population rank?
I'd like to just get a tier 5 settlement if I can

Welcome, friends of the Dawi.

What's wrong with it?

[Hostile]

Why build anything other than Star Dragons?

anyone y'all playing vermintide 2?

ye

>kingdom of munster actually forms ireland as the ai
neato

>tfw no confed + faction unlocker + new greenskin update + 8th edition GS

ITS BRILLIANT! I FUCKING START AS BROKEN NOSE, GET BULLIED, THEN SUDDENLY ORCS FROM EAST, COME SAVE ME, COME GIMME HELPS, JUST SWEEP ACROSS FROM THE BADLANDS, THWACKING DISGUSTING TILEANS AND PRINCES. AND SUDDENY I MEET GRIMGOR, HE'S CARVED OUT A PRETTY LIL EMPIRE AND HE LOVES ME, I NEVER MET THE GUY AND HE LOVES ME, I CHEEKILY ASK FOR SONE POCKET MONEY FROM DADDY IRONHIDE AND UNCLE WURZZAG, THE MADMEN JUST GIVE IT TO ME LIKE ITS REDCAP'S FUCKING BIRTHDAY, ALL THE FUCKING GREENSKIN TRIBES LOOKOUT FOR ONE ANOTHER, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! I GET TO SIT HERE OFF FUCKING GREENSKIN UNITED NATIONS WELFARE AND DO WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU CAN'T DO A FUCKING SINGLE THING ABOUT IT, EAT SHIT ESTALIA YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS YELLOW BASTARD!!

>Greenskins getting along
I hate it!

>all that influence per turn
wew

because they're expensive

Its beautiful

Greenskins should really have a negative diplomacy modifier with every faction
>huggin and allyin 'steada fightin
not orcy

>wait a minute why don't I get a cool mask

>18 hours to download
>beta

Nah I'll wait till release

I can't tell whats doing it, but i don't hate it, I guess it makes sense, tribes coming together to fight stuff together

>CA expects people to actually choose between a mount for Skink Chiefs and +10% unmounted speed with vanguard and stalk
How did they know the one thing I've always wanted to do is put a ranged unit right ontop of the enemy to get run down by cav

>play chaos
>get like 100k from razing large settlements
>grimgor accepts vassalization in return for 200k
badlands secured i guess

>18 hours to download

>go down unmounted path for 10% bonus
>grab the three speed tiers for +15%
>+25% speed
>equip items to boost speed even more
>fire whilst moving slows pursuers
>can literally outrun all but the fastest cav units without getting a weakness to anti-large or becoming arrow bait

>pick Teradon
>never go near the ground with 82 ammo
>only susceptible to ranged and flying
>base speed is nearly twice as fast as unmounted base speed
>can just throw an enchanted item or banner on for vanguard if it really bothers you

at least post the image

What's a good way to get a steam friends list of people playing Total Warhammer? The general chat seems pretty dead but quickplay is always full. It's just kind of a lonely grind when all I'm doing is facing people who I can't talk to after about the games.

Is multiplayer actually any fun?

I've enjoyed the quick battle games that I've played. I've done 2 of the great rift campaigns and 2 mortal empire campaigns and I'm kinda tired of just making armies composed entirely of dragons and auto resolving capitols for hundreds of turns. Having a human opponent makes the actual battle portion of the game much more interesting.

quickbattles can be fun, but can quickly turn into cancer as well depending on who your opponent is

Are Total War battles fun? Yes
Multiplayer battles are just better Total War battles because of Human AI.

>factions still missing a bunch of units
>Skaven missing a multiple specialized rats
>Lizardmen missing multiple dinos
>no ogres for anyone
>no mercs for anyone
>no Skycutters for high elves
>Dwarves dont have Gob-lobbers, Thunderbarges or golems
>Empire unable to get Dwarven Flatlanders, archers, or Knights of the White Wolves
>no navies for anyone
>games are more incomplete than Rome 2 was, but fantasy fags are eating it up

Ask, maybe its time we got a dischord

fuck no

>dwarfs don't have gob-lobbers
user...

Because Moon/Sun Dragons deserve love too.

>offsite community branch
How to kill a general: the idea

name one instance where a discord has worked well

delete this post

>no Skycutters for high elves
Why post positives in that list.

>game is good and fun
>people buy it and enjoy it
grr this really rustles my spearmanii

Total War: Norsca when

I had... Experiences in the world of tanks and MW:O VoIP communities. Both were basically 100% nazis which ended up fucking weird and annoying but at least I had people to play with sometimes. It didn't hurt the generals at all. The Fighting Game general has a pretty good series of VoiP groups too.

Is.. Is this general all Nazis? It's kinda pulling from the same group as MW:O and WoT.

PLEASE be bait holy fuck

No Grace, this this all libertarians, the nazis are on reddit

Go and stay go.

:^)

sieg heil

>muh nazis
dude what

Is this winnable?

I use the green knight to tank the whole army while buffing him with the maiden and using artillery but I can't kill the lord.

Any tips?

No? No not really. The MW:O clan and general was pretty much all stormfront refugees. Like, they weren't even hiding it. I would just go to different channels when they were ranting. I think a good half of them were just putting up with it so that they could have someone to play with like I was was anytime anyone tried to talk them down you'd get a lot of remove kebab and Hitler was actually ok. Which is a lot more disturbing over voice chat than it is in a text box.

World of Tanks was better because it's hard to be both a Nazi and Slav but it was fucking weird as hell and definitely had some hitler worshiping dudes in there driving Löwe's.

You mean the Total War Nazis or the Nazis in general? There are definitely a LOT of generals here with a lot of Nazis. I don't think it's quite as bad now, I've noticed Veeky Forums has way less actively screaming ones now than six months ago but they're not gone.

Yes. People saying Hitler was right, that Europe should exterminate its dark skinned populations right now, and that Trump will rescue us. This is Veeky Forums, I think we all know the type at this point. Same people just in a Ventrillo or Dischord instead of as anons posting.

Doesn't look too winnable. Do you have the green knight in the forest? The regen of his might make the difference.

He just has too many units to kill, along with a full hp regenerating general.

Define nazi. Hating on the inferior races such as niggers is completely normal. White supremacy dudes are kinda weird though, East Asians are human too.

Run away, you outspeed the entire army. Split into like 3 fronts and drag them across the map. Recombine while they're spread out and murder them a few units at a time.

The AI falls for this tactic pretty commonly.

So yeah, like, imagine you but worse. But also just a lot of you in there too.

Why not? I'd like to have a company to play with.

>So yeah, like, imagine you but worse
Why is a valley girl playing total war?

send the green knigga in to try and occupy as much of the enemy inf as possible, and use the trebs to fire in on the blob that will form up around him. Strigoi have jack shit for armor, so if you can ff him w/ the archers before he can get into melee you can weaken him enough to where louen/green knight can kill him, especially w/ magic support from your damsel. If there is any forest you can keep the green knight there to trigger his regen which would be huge. Cav can try to kite, isolate, sandwich and destroy non-spearmen inf as well

Grimgor Ironhide is my BAE.

Hitler was right though
Right WING that is!
Wahey.

I'm actually attacking, not defending.

Am I a military genius, or is the AI a fucking retard?

You're a Trve Vnderstander

'NHUIYM DA ONE TRU GIT, HAH!

At long last

whites don't qualify as human to east asians

Yeah in Japan the whites are seen as a subtype of Oni, and I think it's the same in China (don't know what their demons are called though).

Are you two time travelers?

G O B L I N S

giv Kerillian legendary hero CA

your kind isn't welcome here

Activate Windows cyka blyat

I've made a comprehensive list of the Chaos Dwarfs roster from the tabletop.
And I've color-coded the sources this time so people won't falsely accuse me of using Age of Sigmar units like when I posted the Daemon roster.

If anyone knows of any Chaos Dwarf unit I missed, tell me and I'll add it to the list.

I'll print that out, put it on a corkboard, and then throw 10 darts at it. Units that I hit get into the game

sorry

They'll likely just use the Tamurkhan list and plug any holes with the old shit.

Is that why Japanese women jump on white dicks as soon as you leave the plane

no, its because white devils are easy to get money from
also free US citizenship to abuse when you get married

> windows activation

>from the tabletop

you mean fan made or from a 3 page special in a white dwarf?

So yeah, I guess maybe I don't want to actually join a total war generals dischord after all. I guess my search for fun gaming buddies continues.

Literally explained in that very post that the image contains the sources, and they're fucking color-coded.
You fuck.

Also here's a version that's easier to read once it's been sized down.
Should have probably checked that first.

Where are my fantasy chads at?

That horse is unreasonable

It's a fantasy horse

>Tamurkhan
yeah no GW and CA don't have permission

>Chaos Dwarf 4th edition
4 pages in a White dwarf does not an army book make

>Monstrous Arcanum
see any other MA units about fuckface?

>Storm of Magic
all those units are in 8th edition anyway and Chaos Dwarfs don't have an 8th edition army book.

>4 pages in a White dwarf does not an army book make
The 4th edition army book you idiot.
Which is 62 pages long by the way.

>yeah no GW and CA don't have permission
Proof?

82 pages*, fuck.

hello

Is that fucking vanilla?

Shit dog, you're a good egg, fucking love it, if you'll do any others, Ogres?

>CA is making the fucking 7th dlc for a 7 year old game which everyone hated even though warhammer 2 still has issues
What is wrong with them

I'm working on a Dogs of War list.

Ogres have a full army list from 8th so there is no need to research them.

I know, its the off-brand units I'd be interested in, i want muh Gorgers. Thanks though that sounds cool

What are the odds CA adds some units to existing factions? The lizardmen feel like there is little like variety, since you can essentially ignore the skink/coldone buildings

They had to make something female nigger-related due to pressure from their liberal feminist nigger cock sucking coworkers but not even they are psychotic enough to add nigger elves or medieval Europeans so they had to choose something Africa-related instead.

They'll get new units in their respective DLC
old world factions probably wont get anything ever again

Gorgers were in the 8th army book, silly.