www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1311061546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[X] Respectfully Disagree

Jesus Christ they're retarded. Apparently 4 corvettes requires more resources and people than an entire starbase incapacitated or a planet sieged and cut off form basic supplies.
it was honestly better desu, even if there was only one option with life long election

>Stellaris?
NYET

Horatio.

how should I build my first colony?

based

>Paradronex try to find excuses about why WE goes up so fast
>To Hiveminds and robots

The more I hear about Stellaris, the more worried I am about EU4 and CK2 and how Paradox will try to fuck them up and make them unplayable.
And then I remember they're already barely playable because of the 135 531 DLCs that are never explained.

I hate that so goddamn much. Hiveminds still get the same events with the same text as regular empires.

>Just think about all of the orphans made after that single corvette exploded in a battle that wiped out the enemy fleet and captured their colony ;_;

>Stellaris improves wars, especially from the defenders side
>AI is still an extreme pussy and will almost never goes to war on its own.

>the patch is bad because I'm bad at video games

>it's yet another "ablublu i got rekt by stellaris let's quickly blame wiz and paradox and sweden as a whole for my loss" episode
Even DSP is better than you. And DSP is trash.

the patch is bad because paradox is incapable of playtests

the patch is bad because you have no sense of strategy

Should I play with advanced AI starts?

okay mr wiz how do I form a strategy when playing devouring swarm when their main mechanic does not function and they starve to death attempting to eat pops?

Obvious troll.
Paradoxdrone cuck

when will we be rid of these faggots?

git gud

>Look_i_posted_it_again.jpeg

i like stellaris as much as the next guy, but there's no denying that the update came with a bunch of bugs.

proof?

I know is probably pretty early to talk about it, but how the fuck does WE work with the Crisis?
Don't the two mechanics contradict each other?

WE only works during war
no war, no WE

>Why would the defender take a bigger WE penalty over losing a star base compared to the aggressor? They cleary saw they had no chance of winning that battle and evacuated in time.

>War exhaustian not working as intended

>Devouring swarm starving to death when they try to eat pops

just to name a couple

so how is 2.0/apocalypse?

>So butthurt by a picture, you're still quoting it in the new thread
pathetic

better and bug-free for the most part

It's like alpha early access, except 2 years after the game's release.

>Cleary losing 8 corvettes against the space octopus was too much, we have to stop this war right now
>But keep sending people to their death against the space octopus from other galaxy, victory at any cost!

Fun but broken, needs patching

paid beta test

Wait for 2.0.3

it's working as intended
the intention is shit tho
>alright he has no fleet now its the time to attack
>nu uh commander, check your privileges, we want to rest and we want to rest now
>alright the fleet that participaded can rest I go with the rest
>EVERYONE TO SLEEP NOW
who the fuck it's supposed to be tired? the general population? I don't give them enough rights to care for their opinion, this is an empire, not a democracy on a soy diet

shhhh, go to sleep
the devs can't be wrong

What's the general consensus on the change to armor?

Rate my ship naming autism
>corvettes: mythical animals - Strix for standard interceptor build; Hydra for swarmer missile build
>destroyer; mythical persons/things - Diomedes for standard damage build; Aegis for PD build
>cruiser: real persons - Artillery build: Themistocles; torpedo+artillery build: Genghis Khan; strike craft/PD build - Chester Nimitz
broadside build: Chloe Moretz
>battleship, geographic locations - Giga Cannon artillery build - Vesuvius; Carrier Build - Leyte Gulf; Focused Arc Emitter Build - Pacific

>we fixed 500 of the 400 detected bugs

It's aight.

It makes my corvettes not die so quickly

irrelevant to survive the high damage weapons, and once everyone is at close range the result it's the same as before but it takes a little longer

What if Paradox fucked up and WE is reverse for some fucking up reason?
I have see multiple people here and in the Paradox forums say they got 100% WE after totally erradicating the enemy fleet and one of their outpost, while the other Empire only gets like 20% WE for it.

Where can I find a pirated version of apocalypse? cs.rin.ru doesn't have it yet apparently

based zelevas poster

something lik this it's supposed to work that way, the other empire gets less exhaustion because their combatants are dead, you can't get tired if you're dead

The archives

>What do you mean you encountered a bug? We fixed 600 of them!
>Hey, listen, this guy's found one of the bugs that slipped past the 800 we fixed. I suppose the dev team was overworked from the 1200 bugs we fixed, so one or two probably have slipped through the cracks.

>Man I'm really tired of fighting this interdimensional invader for the fate of all life in the galaxy
>meh fuck it

no shit they made that number out of their ass, that doesn't mean they didn't bugfix, just wait or dowgrade to 1.9 and stop being crybabies

>paid
How much did you pay to download 2.0?

>moving the goalpost

That's literally how it goes against Fanatical Purifiers, Devouring Swearm, Rogue Defense System and the Assimilators.

If you mean the link in the pastebin, it doesn't have it or even synthetic dawn

When are the Paradoxfags going back to their containment thread?

/civ4xg/ is literally the stellaris containment thread for /gsg/

user this isn't /gsg/, you migh be lost

lmao what a nigger
you didn't look on links like "GOD" apparently

>there's really no such thing as a completely bug-free release of software as complex as a PDS game
Fucking Dwarf Fortress launches with less bugs than Paradox games

Nah, I think it's working as intended. Adding a feature that rewards poor strategical planning is very paradox like. For some reason they are obsessed with stopping the player from doing too good or too bad, even when it's completely deserved.
>prepared for war and perfectly executed it? Have this war exhaustion, can't have you doing too well
>ignored a growing threat on your borders and got stomped? Don't worry you poor little thing, warscore and war exhaustion are here to ensure that you won't get punished for being bad at strategy

You have it the other way around. This general would be dead without us.

You do nothing but bitch about Stellaris, tho. Death is preferable to whining.

????

>war exhaustion
I hear the AI ignores WE though.

Yeah, this is the kind of shit party games do. See Smash Bros and Mario Kart for examples. Works great when you have to have a casual, pick-up-and-play game where everyone can have fun. But mechanics like that have no place in a strategy game pretending to be serious.

Oh well, I view Stellaris as a platform for mods anyway, so hopefully it's easy to mod war exhaustion.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1311061546
>Ship loss before was 2 times the size (example: 1 Destroyer = 2*2 -> 4%) now the factor is 0.5 which brings it down to 1% for a single Destroyer.
>I also reduced the yearly attrition to 5% per year (before it was ~9%).
No wonder the WE filled so fast, it was fucking retardedly inflated.

>All these people saying War exhaustion is how fed up of war your people are.
>For some reason Hive Minds and Machine Networks have War exhaustion.

>Stellaris improves wars

I'm not sure what fucking game you are playing but it sure the hell didn't

2.0 improved combat, it certainly didn't improve wars.

>WE is based on absolute units
JUST

>makes me think

But the hyperlanes don't allow for any real strategy at all since the AI always knows where you are before you even meet them, meaning that if you aren't constantly shitting out starbase outposts you're going to get blocked by the faggot AI before you can even see them. The only strategy is mindless expansion to prevent getting blocked.

>giga cannon
>not lances

user...

And its even stupider now because it struggles with borders and navigating Hyperlane chokepoints. I think it HAS to ignore WE just to function without crashing the game.

Did Paradox ruin another game by balancing it entirely around multiplayer?

Jesus fucking Christ that is dumb.

Why were embassies removed? Why did they change how terraforming works? Why did they make it so that you start with all weaponry enabled and only one kind of FTL? Dumbing down the game is good because then people don't have to make real choices while they congratulate themselves for "muh strategic warfare" which consists of going in a line defeating the enemy starbases to force them to surrender.

Does anyone even fucking play Stellaris multiplayer? I really wish they would fix their fucking AI.

You mean by fucking over the formulas and fleet sizes that favored mono-cruiser fleets?

All it did to improve combat was make the (relatively) micro intensive bullshit like corvette scouts and doomstacks, made them even more micro intensive.

So, how do you pirate the Stellaris DLCs if you own the base game on 2.0?

Yeah, for Paradox these systems are usually skewed towards stopping the player from doing "too good". It's everywhere in their new games.
I don't understand the logic behind this type of balancing because it sure as hell doesn't reward strategical planning, it just puts roadblocks in front of it.
Maybe it's just because it's easier for them to implement this garbage instead of making AI and mechanics better.

>Finally gang up on some purifiers early game with an unrelated neighbor
>BARELY make it to complete curbstomp before war exhaustion gets to 100% because it's shared with everyone on either side of the war
>get three of their planet, putting me 1 over max cores
>neighbor that closed borders during war now starts making claims on every planet I have a starbase on
this is fucking retarded

Most of the streamers say it is a better game in multiplayer than single player.

If you make each type of government unique then that messes up multiplayer balance. Everything must be same, everything must be balance.

>WE isn't even based on maximum naval capacity
>WE isn't even based on current fleet strength
>losing 10 corvettes when your whole fleet is 20 corvettes will do the same as losing 10 corvettes when your whole fleet is 100 cruisers
Jesus Christ.

>Ship loss before was 2 times the size
>losing a battleship is worth 16% WE
>losing more than half a dozen battleships if cause to call for peace even if you have several dozen of the fucking things
Okay, seriously, what the fuck?

Jesus fucking Christ why does it take so fucking long to invade a planet now? Wars are like pulling teeth now

Didn't CK2 reach the end of its development and EU4 is supposed to be reaching the end in the next year or so?

If ES2 was actually good people would be talking about it, not just meming about it

>why does it take so fucking long to invade a planet now?
what the fuck are you on? You can literally steamroll planets now with just armies now
what's your problem with it?

I was about to ask the source, but then it dawned on me.
A lot of animes look the same.

Lances are shit

>everyone talking about stellaris and endless spess 2
>no new fantasy 4x around

pls...

Driftlands.
In a way.

Endless Legend 2 in 2022, friend

You can talk about that Civ6 expansion.
I suddenly realised that I only played about an hour of it before returning to ES2 due to Vaulter release.

Working as intended. Buy more DLC goy.

I refuse to believe WE is that retarded. There's got to be some kind of scaling factor with navy size, right? Maybe number of pops? Something? I know Wiz makes some dumb fucking decisions, but I refuse to believe even he would make a change this astronomically retarded. I refuse.

are these battery mods worth it?