drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26531
loverslab.com/topic/90887-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-to-atomic-beauty-conversion/
youtube.com/watch?v=lxcwoRyaGqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let it go

>Full defense force mode now, huh?
Can't even provide a proper argument.
Pathetic.

Inb4 Bethesdrones defending how shallow and boring Fallout 4 is.

"B-but the older games were bad!" Sorry, that's not on my Mass Effect dialogue wheel to respond to. Here's your quest to travel to another generic area to get something for me just because.

Great, another trash OP

fallout 4 is stupid

>Meanwhile, on the West Coast...
Which is only as good as it is because it had three functional vaults, 4 GECKs, and had heroes destroy all major problems before they became real problems, whereas the people of the east coast have had to deal with super mutant hordes larger then The Master's for over 100 years.

Also, that Argument ignores it isn't just two major cities, there is Rivet City, Megaton, Diamond City, The Pitt, and whatever cities exist in Ronto and the Broken Banks.

>Here's your quest to travel to another generic area to get something for me just because.
Every Fallout Game

>no proper argument

>your response to my valid criticism of Fallout 4's complete failure to provide anything interesting or compelling to enjoy amounted to "NUH UH! NEW VEGAS DID IT WORSER!"

Average Bethesdrone intellect at work. Don't you have some lootcrates to go buy?

No mean stuff below this post.

Say something nice about a fallout game you don't like, or a fallout character you don't like.

>older fallout games introduce changes to characters and items available to you based on quests, which lead to chains of other quests that develop the local story

>Fallout 4 is such a bunch of straightforward single-shot quests that resolve into nothing and fail to tie in anywhere

fixed that for you

I wish you'd die

that makes two of us.

But in the meantime post something funny

Go play in traffic you annoying cunt.
God damn every single fucking day is the same stupid shit with you with the same stupid posts. Why can'r you just unironically kill yourself.

Fallout 4 is the death knell of another once-good RPG series. I can't wait for the Fallout MMO that these clowns will defend to their dying breath because they don't have two brain cells to rub together when it comes to Todd shitting in their mouths and them thanking him for the privilege.

what are some mods

>once-good RPG series
Does anyone unironically believe this? The entire franchise is a fuckup. So bad even the old devs said they fucked up and most shit isn't canon.

How compatible is Jsawyer Ultimate Edition? If I use it with custom content will stats auto-adjust or will balance be absolutely fucked unless I get patches?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26531
This one is good.

>Having super mutants on the east coast just because they're recognizable

>Having the Brotherhood of Steel on the East Coast just because they're recognizable

>Having the Enclave on the East Coast just because they're recognizable

>Problems amount to the same raiders and background radiation present in every single Fallout game, yet magically East Coasters can't manage to slap slabs of wood together properly and their trade routes amount to generic traveling npcs copying older games with no actual sense of economic reconstruction

>being this deluded and bitter when your fragile perspective is challenged and you have no way to recover

cringe

The absolute irony.

is that a female Xerxes?
also what mods?

I like the wheelchair one better

I don't think it's the worst game ever, but Fallout 4 seems to only be fun when you're using mods and goofing around. It doesn't actually have much to offer beyond being a mod playground, I think.

You can use both.

>he's still trying

>It doesn't actually have much to offer beyond being a mod playground
Literally every Bethesda game.

Body is Atomic Beauty
Outfit is SkyPriestess from this pack I believe
loverslab.com/topic/90887-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-to-atomic-beauty-conversion/

you ever going to fix that mod?

Have you ever considered making a good mod instead of, you know, everything else you usually make?

New Vegas and Fallout 3 were pretty fun Vanilla experiences. Fallout 4's Vanilla feels like you're doing a lot of nothing.

You think too much and that's not your strong side. Fallout 4 is by far the most complete Bethesda experience. Only diehard nostalgia seekers who were born in the late 80s and have a hardon for boring ass slow paced RPGs from an ancient generation will defy my case.

I did.

What's wrong with stuff like Courser Crusher or TRAIN POWER ARMOR?

Have you ever considering making a good post instead of, you know, everything else you usually make?

You seem really upset. Maybe if you stepped back and gained some perspective on how little Fallout 4 has to offer you wouldn't look so foolish in public.

Would Tactics be a bad choice for someone who is really into lore? Like does the fact none of it is canon ruin the experience?

He works for Bethesda and you don't.

>Fallout 4 is by far the most complete Bethesda experience.

Even Todd publicly admitted the dialog wheel was a mistake. But nice try.

>Fallout 3 [...] pretty fun Vanilla experiences

>complete
>having nothing matter and everything so casual-friendly and bland that it took maybe a year to make most of it
>the only fun stuff is in the planned season pass DLC

Imagine being this deluded.

>Problems amount to the same raiders and background radiation present in every single Fallout game,
Except nowhere on the West Coast do they have to deal with shit like Radstorms in the commonwealth, or pervasive radiation in the water in the Capital Wasteland region.

Not to mention the radioactive fog of Far Harbor, or the radioactive gas bubbles of Point Lookout, or the highly irradiated rivers of the Pitt which were made worse by all the industrial chemicals.

> and their trade routes amount to generic traveling npcs copying older games with no actual sense of economic reconstruction
There was no sense of ecnomic reconstruction in any of the past games except for in the Hub itself, everywhere else was either a small podunk little village that barely traded anyways, or was generally isolated from everyone else

Goebbels worked for Hitler and he sucked just as badly at his job. Your point?

>that's his best counterargument
Typical retard.

Let's write a story. Each post contributes one word to the story, and each new post responds to that post.

I'll go first:

Diamond

traintard defense force in full butthurt mode today

City

dildos

30 minutes in and the thread is already shit
I blame Caitfag

dicks

I couldn't get TRAIN POWER ARMOR's steam gauge to work.

is

not

>has no retort to a clear deconstruction of his kneejerk reaction, resorts to namecalling as usual

Aww, did I blast your ass out of the water? Feel free to try again.

very

I can't tell if this is the same image posted several times or the same pose in the same area taken at a slightly different angle

You gotta hook it up to the HUDFramework, I think load order helps determine that.
Might not do it on Xbox but who cares about them.

It's the biggest open world experience ever made and there's so much variety in the terrain you just can't get bored from adventuring. It has solid DLCs that will keep you occupied and entertained for a good while too. The combat is satisfying and the whole roleplaying aspect is a trend of the past hence the developers did not put any effort into it.

Of course you will deem this as a narrow minded statement because it contradicts your lust for nostalgia, that obsolete formula that will never see the light of day again.

But that's not where the Abbey of the Road is.

I know you're Trainwiz and not Webmwiz but you need some higher quality train webms.

I mean, I'm only putting in as much effort into my responses as you are.

Both

citation needed

All we know is that its somewhere in upstate New York, and given Bethesda's love of name puns, and Albany's rather rich religious history, its likely Albany became Abbey

It's actually weird, that one is at a 6k bitrate. I'm not sure why it went the way it did.

I'm gonna make a unique railway rifle in Fallout 3 with increased capacity (12 or 15) and fully automatic (if that's possible, I know that pistols can easily be made full auto but two handed weapons might have botched animations)
1. where should it be located?
2. what should it be named?

how creative

>biggest open world experience
>with the exact same buildings used over and over
>the same four enemy types with zero variation
>the exact same quests and generic notes
>complete lack of any tangible effect on this giant sandbox beyond changing which faction patrols the roads and dies to unarmed animals repeatedly
>under-realized settlements that are just bad lego building experiences with no depth or importance to the open world experience
>open world experience with nothing to experience

You sure showed me. "It's okay that the game has nothing to offer! It's REALLY BIG!"

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry over you believing this is somehow the pinnacle of depth. It's fine if your lack of intelligence leads to you enjoying overly-simplistic things, but you shouldn't get upset over things you clearly don't understand. It's not a matter of being narrow minded, it's a complete failure on your part to realize how little actual effort or value there is to a sandbox game with nothing in it.

Full auto is easy, there's already stuff that makes the railway rifle full auto.

Even I play fo4 odd I take a nap

>it has three of the same letters, it must be the same place
>nowhere near the commonwealth where it's stated to be

citation needed

>the same four enemy types with zero variation
Memes

>>complete lack of any tangible effect on this giant sandbox beyond changing which faction patrols the roads and dies to unarmed animals repeatedly
That giant hole where CiT once stood, the flaming wreckage of the Prydwen, Diamond City flying new flag, no change

>upstate New York
>Albany
youtube.com/watch?v=lxcwoRyaGqI

>he genuinely believes this

Wow, that's kind of sad. I feel bad for embarrassing you in front of everybody now.

>nowhere near the commonwealth where it's stated to be
As stated in-game, the Commonwealth consists of the entire post-war state of Massachusetts, not just the playable in-game area.

The in-game area is just the most important part since its located next to the lagrest pre-war city in the area.

Right, sorry, you're probably putting in even more effort and they're far worse.

good to know, now give me some name and/or location ideas or I'm taking your lunch money

>no response for a valid criticism, just types memes because he's got nothing else

>a single crater replacing a building with nothing in it, the wreckage of the most generic and poorly designed faction's home base ever, and a single flag

Wow, what depth

Thanks

>no response for a valid criticism
It's not valid, that's why its a meme.

Fallout 4 has more monster types, and more variants of those monster types, then previous Fallout games.

Just try it.
Also just go look up famous train names and slap it in some trainyard somewhere.

>being this upset

stop posting this shit

You're the one still replying. I'm sure trainwiz-senpai will notice you someday.

>famous train names
that's a thing?

this shit

>"it's not valid b-because I say so! Stop challenging me with facts I have no way to respond to!"

Sure. And apparently reskinning the exact same npc six times counts as "variety" according to you. That explains a lot about your "argument" if you think that's valid.

this shit

>tfw no bloatfly gf

>still this butthurt over trainwhiz

Wow. Did I hurt your feelings that badly?

>that's a thing?

Yeah. Why would it not be? There are famous cars, boats, and planes. Why would trains be exempt?

Are we still believing Ronto is actually Toronto?

>And apparently reskinning the exact same npc six times
You mean like past Fallout games?

regardless, Fallout 4 has
-Ghouls
-Super Mutants
-Dogs
-Mole rats
-Mutant Hounds
-Radtags
-Yao Guai
-Deathclaws
-Bloatflys
-Bloodbugs
-Mirelurks
-Radroach
-Radscorpion
-Stingwings
-Robots
-Raiders

Why are you still replying? You're just proving he got you.

I mean you're the one who keeps going on and on about him. Just fuck him already.

Nothing has indicated otherwise, and it fits with the other locations Bethesda picked as major regions for the East Coast

Cause trains are shit.

I'll look that up then, thanks trainboy

>mutant hounds
>Stingwings
These are the only new models you've posted.

>Forgetting all the crazy shit Far Harbor adds
>Buffalo
>Apes
>Gatorclaws
>Gazelle

>Generic raiders with zero personality clogging up 75% of every copy-pasted structure, zero lore or depth to them
>Super Mutants (BECAUSE FALLOUT LOL) in the same shape, zero reason for them to be here otherwise, basically just raiders but big and green
>a list of generic animals that have appeared in the past two games anyways
>Can't even list specific robots

I mean like Fallout 4. I seem to recall factions and areas having in-game lore explaining their genesis and every human enemy faction having character and unique qualities in New Vegas, but that would require players to think before they shoot, cutting into Todd's profits, so I can understand why everything in Fallout 4 is a generic reskin with absolutely nothing to give it anything three-dimensional or interesting.

I know you don't mean that user. Where's this anger really coming from?