/2hug/ - touhou general #116

Dojyaan edition
Previous thread >What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shooting other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Touhou is a video game and we are gonna hurt everybody.

:>

Alright /2hug/ tell me who your 2hu is and why you like her or you automatically become a secondary.

Hatate is a dumb and smelly neet.

Marisa because she's a people person.

woops forgot to remove my false flagging trip.

Sad to say the game had no demo, but I did find a description of it with it's cover screen:

If you think that the real world became disgusting and tried to commit suicide ... What a fantasy. And it was discovered in Misuzu red, and surrounded by the people of the Scarlet Goddess. The main owner, Remilia, whispered whether it was a whim, declaring that he should use it as a butler enlightening the air meaningless , refusing to do the work of a butleress but despicable.

According to the review, patchoili has big tits.

My 2hu is my 2hu and I like her because she's perfect for me!

Oh, allow me to explain then!
Most of the runs I submitted are NB, that's because you are not allowed to get hit more than 9 (main game) or 6 (extra) times, which means that the player will be capturing most spells, and in IN, spell caps are worth a lot of your score.
On Yuyuko's run btw, I also do some score strats to get the LS on the first 2 stages, because with solo youkai you don't normally get them, on normal mode at least.
And that's why my high scores happen to be NB.

Momiji has an article in SopM with a statement straight from her mouth. At least try reading the print works before spouting shit you know nothing about, ok sweetie?

Reisen because I enjoy how simple her design is, I love her ability and feel a personal connection I can relate to because we both left our respective militaries under less than ideal circumstances.

Filthy deserter

Unpopular opinion: I like her new clothes better.

Sakuya, very long story short she grew on me a lot after IaMP and got me into drinking Herbal Tea, she's a extremely caring person and very hard working. PoFV pretty much sealed the deal with me and her.

Come on, spill the beans on your wife your two

I just can't find the right words to describe my love for her
Maybe because I don't love her for a single aspect or maybe I'm a just obsessed with the idea of having the impossible

I want to go inside Reisin's deep rabbit hole and explore every nook and cranny.

Her new clothes aren't bad, I just think she looks better with the blazer.

Burning down the house

Post more Clownpiece

Could Segume make it so that the Immortals were no longer immortal?

Well I hope you find the words soon because I'm pretty interested in hearing from you about it, don't spare the details when you do.

I think I asked a similar question before. Either way I'm sure there's some youkai or god that can help them with thier predicament.

no

Nope. The hourai elixir is perfect immortality, once it's done the deal is sealed and it cannot be undone.

Hourai Immortality as far as we know is absolute, and can't be undone through any known means.
Any attempts to do so will either fail or be reverted to the state prior to said attempt, and it defies the will of even the mightiest of beings, forces or phenomena.

I asked this a while back, but is it ironic immortality, or regenerative immortality?
Or is it just anime immortality where it just works and there's no explanation other than that?

I refuse to believe such things, there's gotta be a way.

Regenerative, perfect regenerative. Mokou incinerates herself to nothingness multiple times and her body and spirit will return. Yuyuko's power doesn't even work on Hourai people at all.

It's literally impossible lad. Hourai Immortals are removed from the cycle of life and death itself.

>the elixir itself isn't a power that keeps one immortal, but makes one an existence completely independent of even the concept of reality, thus making one not subject to the bounds of life, death, or even manipulation, although the pain of injuries can still be felt.
>As Alice has said, immortality casts away the physical body, and the soul is constantly reborn in new flesh.
>This medicine indeed makes one truly invincible, and forced to live out their existence forever.

No, there's gotta be a way.

It simply can't be done. As already mentioned, the Hourai Elixir's Effects completely transcend any logic or reason and make their own unbreakable rules.
It's the Gold Experience Requiem of Touhou, except there's no The World Over Heaven to defy the impossible.

The moment I saw her I immediately thought that she was so cute, every expression she makes and everything she said. She has an infinitely beautiful design. She is a very good final boss and her last card was very hype. All of her themes are brilliant and I love her shottype in IN.
I love stuff related to ghosts, and she is a ghost princess, that's pretty much as good as it gets for any girl I may like.
Maybe all that combined with the fact that she's very smart but carefree. When her theme started, it gave me the feel that I was to fight a very elegant yet powerful girl, which she is and I love.
She is the kind of person I would like to hang around with for the rest of my life.
I'm very grateful that I can play with her in one of the main games, that she appears a lot in canon material and that she gets lots of fanart.

She's a beautiful ghost that is also quite prankish and goofy when she desires, but extremely sharp when the situation calls for it. She's also a woman who can appreciate fine cuisine, successfully trolled both the Lunarians and Yukari, has one of the best backstories in touhou, and has great theme songs.

Regardless of whether you are a breast man or an ass man, Yuyuko has you covered. They don't call her the "Ghost of Flawless Immaculate Beauty" for nothing. She really is one of the most beautiful beings in existence. Every part of her form is an embodiment of perfection.

With the power of www man, it can in fact be done!

>He plays his 2hu on a controller

Rate my updated touhou rankings

Here's my previous list for comparison

But why is Rumia there?

>Shion being that low
What a hipster

>no The World Over Heaven
There is always a The World Over Heaven or Elder God Demon Bane.

>Yuuka
>Yukari
>Byakutits
>yuyu
>Komachi
>okuu
fucking outstanding taste.

>He doesn't play 2hu with a steering wheel
Literally not gonna even get a 1cc user.

Let's change our thinking a bit. Who exactly wrote that piece on the Hourai Elixr? The wiki doesn't really state a source on that info. If it's from an anonymous writer, there's plenty of room there because you can argue that they were just guessing how the elixer works, but if it's from Eirin or ZUN, it becomes a lot harder.

Thanks for sharing man, it was very insightful.

>He doesn't bind his keys to mouse movements

What's wrong with Rumia?
>Cute
>Has no ill intent. Is basically a wild animal acting on instinct. Literally too dumb to be a treacherous shit
>Top tier theme
>Theorycrafting topic because nobody knows what her amulet is for and who put it there

well, we have a rough idea of what it's for because we know what it does (seal her power) but who put it there is a good question. Of course ZUN definitely didn't think that far that early into the series, so anything we come up with is just silly fan theories.

>What's wrong with Rumia?
Nothing, I like Rumia, specially ever since watching Osana Reimu. But her and Suika are the odd between all the other 2hus in your top 10.
>Top tier theme
But her stage theme is better.

I don't know
The fact that she tries so hard to achieve her dream even when she knows that she's not strong. It's something I really admire.
Her creative and clever use of items to overcome seemingly impossible scenarios. Shows both skill and intelligence.
Her hair is a beautiful blend of my favourite colors. Her little horns are the cutest thing I've ever seen on any 2hu's head.
Her power is comically cute and fitting. I hate overpowered characters and this series is full of them. The other weak characters also stay weak forever and never even try. which makes them quite boring in comparison.
Her theme song is really great and fits her spellcards which are also really fun and unique. I find that the way you have to adapt to this fight is very fitting because she's basically reversing all the skill you've acquired so far as a shmup player by inverting your controls and making you re-learn the basics.
Talking about gameplay, ISC is a wonderful game that is also part of the reason why I like her so much. You're basically going against half of Gensokyo with nothing but a bunch of shitty items. How fucking cool is that?
I always like to think that the no item route is canon because it'd be fitting for a contrarian like her. Instead of cheating your way through "impossible" spellcards, you just play fair and beat them anyway. It's like the ultimate contrarian joke.
She's also quite talkative despite not having any real friends. I always wonder what it'd take to make her truly happy.
I'd keep going but my pizza is getting cold, I hope this barebones explaination is enough.

Who is the most tragic 2hu?

Yuyuko is textbook tragedy

Come to bed with me and never wake up, user.

is it because I'll be in jail?

Junko, Mokou, the Satoris

This. Her backstory makes me appreciate her character a lot more than memesters who push the "yuyuko eats everything" meme.

Satorin is a beautiful young woman, he won't go to jail.

I like the gluttonous Yuyuko joke, but I do agree it can definitely good old after a while.

>The Hourai immortals
>They literally outlive anyone they hold dear and would probably outlive the planet itself

>Parsee
>Got cucked so hard that amde herself into a demon

>Yuyuko
>So sad about her powers of death that she killed herself

>Murasa
>Died at sea and became a vengeful ghost who sink ships

>Junko
>Got cucked by an immortal she can't kill and her only child was killed

>Koishi
>Made herself an invalid because she wanted to stop perceiving everyone's bad thoughts.

Literally no art of YuugenMagan

The only solution is for the immortals to love each other.

>The only solution is for the immortals to kill each other.
Fixed

That will do just fine user, thanks for sharing.

>probably outlive the planet
>probably
oh sweetie they're going to outlive the universe itself and then cause the big bang and start the cycle anew

Glutton Yuyuko is the responsable for a lot of cute art, so there is that and it also can be funny. Of course the people that think that's there is to Yuyu is to be ignored.
Personally I love when girls eat, there is something to it that I don't know how to explain.

>the Yuyuko friend has a fetish for girls eating stuff
I find this amusing. It's okay user though, you're a cool guy.

I would think because there is literally nothing they cna do about the immortals. They are outside of the cycle of life and death.

Here's a better question
Why do you like your 2nd favourite 2hu and what keeps her from being your #1?

>Click on this expecting it to be a visual novel
>It's actually a music album

Well I'll be.

Alice, because her ability to manipulate dolls is absolutely radical and I find her reticent nature endearing, even though she's actually very willing to show hospitality and is pretty friendly overall. She also made me realize I've kinda got a thing for Alice in Wonderland references even if I haven't read the book and hardly recall the movie What keeps her from being number 1 is because like I said here I feel a genuine personal connection to Reisen.

Holy fuck the madman

Here's another one for your collection dude

Two Hug, what do you think about Summer Day's Dream?

Yeah, I also feel a personal connection to my #1

Episode 4 never ever.
I do appreciate them going full fanfic and going with their own plot instead of trying to retell the plots of the actual games and failing miserably at it.

Not him, but are you a contrarian like her?

Ye

Is that so?

That is soda

>Why do you like your 2nd favourite 2hu
Superficial motives
>what keeps her from being your #1?
Yuyuko

Sprite?

don't tell me you want to lewd the clownpiss

What if my favorite 2hu and 2nd favorite are the same?

You can't like the same 2hu twice

Won't tell
ty

So does anybody have a DL link to that Super Mario RPG 2hu? I really do wanna play it without paying

Man was that image made like 10 years ago? It reeks of simple and happy times.

Hmm, what kind of man are you? You like big tit yuyu so you gotta be a Tit's man, but then you like clownpiece so maybe your an assman.

Yuyu is my 2nd favorite 2hu because I also feel some personal connection torwards her. But Mokou's character and design feels more exotic and I love her distant but loveable personality. All of Mokou clicked perfectly for me.

>Super Mario RPG 2hu?
The one with these portraits?
I don't think it is translated yet.
>Hmm, what kind of man are you?
I don't think I'll ever be able to answer this, every part of the female body is a work of art.

Would you're 2hu like you?

Yes it's that one! If you have the game, I'd really appreciate it if you dump the game. Also my auto translator MIGHT work with it, but really I'd just like to play the game.

>I don't think I'll ever be able to answer this, every part of the female body is a work of art.
Fair enough.

>every part of the female body is a work of art
You my friend, are a man of exquisite taste.

oh sorry, I don't have it myself, I just saved some outrageous screenshots from one jp thread.
Didn't bother to search for it back then because no translation + rpg = no go.
This is very nice!

I don't think so.

She barely likes anyone so I have to gain her love, which is part of the appeal for her.

Do you like tsun user?

Ah it's no problem then friend, I might have to ask the jay directly, perhaps one of them who has it will be in a good mood enough to dump it.

I don't like the term but more or less, though I don't like agressive or bland tsunderes.

Show me you're that you're a secondary

The one who calls others secondaries is the secondary, you secondary

Momiji has wolf ears
Reimu is a bad person
LoLK is a good game
Junko is a character with depht
Fairies manga is the best
Meiling sama is so cool
Hatate is better than Aya
Sakuya can stop time
Marisa has blue eyes
Sanae is a good character