Pastebin info
pastebin.com/ifrwNAKd

Reroll guide
comfy.moe/vefqri.png

Card rankings
appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/894089
gamy.jp/priconne-redive/PC-risemara-ranking

Skill Translation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iMMfSlkPupzFcDiNdU33Nl7Gvk5q9q2RRonvXVQw-sI/edit#gid=8127707

>How do I download it?
IOS
japancodesupply.com/pages/how-to-create-itunes-japan-store-account-without-credit-card
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1134429300?mt=8

Android
apk.ksmz.moe/
Download the apk then install.

>Why can't I level up my characters anymore?
You can't level them past your player rank.

>What is the highest rarity?
*3 as of now, you can use Memory Pieces to rank up cards of all rarities up to *5.

Previous thread

But someone already made a new thread here?

Fuck off.

Whoever manages the pastebin, can you add our third guild, スカイプリンセス, to the list of guilds please?

The pastebin that actually gets updated is over at /mbgg/, the OP here is just a reposted OP that gets copypasted without effort

みそぎ!

The lolis in this game are top tier, too bad they suck gameplay wise.

>they suck gameplay wise
That's wrong though.

Aside from Monika and pudding the others are average.

Trying too hard.

Applied as Kuonji.

This, but unironically.

They're good, you just have to invest in them.

Sorry, friend but I'm not the leader of that guild. If I see him, I'll let him know to put your name down.

Is this our new meme now? Returning to mbgg for 15 minutes at the end of every thread?

As long people keep making a fuss over it, yes. Just letting things run it's natural course would be enough, but shitposters have mental issues.

Granblue and AL were like this first too, just let things take their normal course.

It's another "everything drops but the item you want" episode.

Its like this literally every thread but everyone flocks back after the reroll bot guys start dumping free accounts

Spent 200+ stamina trying to get two copies of one item, literally got 0 of them. This episode sucks.

Damn Io is such a semen demon.
I need to roll her and check her story.

>400 stam on a stage that drops 2 gold items I need
>Get 10 / 7 of them respectively
The only good thing about them is no dumb build-up path but fuck.

Granblue and AL had people devoted to making the thread a better place. Half of the last thread was people bragging about rerolls asking if their 4 3*'s were "good enough" and people asking the same questions an updated guide would easily cover. No one here has put any effort whatsoever other than shitposting the same OP full of /mbgg/ content without ever updating it. God forbid there's a guide people can read so they don't keep the thread alive asking the same bullshit over and over, right?

You clearly weren't in the early granblue threads.

/gbfg/ has always been concentrated shitposting, it just went from muh read the fucking guide and muh eureka to muh tranny ERP and muh tranny e-celebs.

AL was basically identical to these threads with people bragging about rerolls.

Early granblue threads were just pure unfiltered shitposting and it kept itself alive by pure shitposting

AL was forced as fuck because a couple autists started literally spamming the thread to death whenever you posted anything boat related to the point where everyone just got tired of that bullshit and moved to the general.

How many dupe fragment do you need to pass a character from 2* to 3*?

shut up bitch cuck

/gbfg/ has always been terrible, which is why this thread is also awful since it's full of /gbfg/ posters who want a place to shitpost. just have actual discussions in /mbgg/ and leave this as a place for eop questions and waifufaggotry.

As long as this thread doesn't devolve into e-celeb and tranny ERP it will remain one of the better threads on this board even if there is no game discussion had here. Which there is.

Holy crap and that's just for one 3*?
I guess you either need to whale a lot to pass characters 6* or play for a fucking ass long time.

wtf bros these rates are garbo

To be fair a lot of 3*'d 2*s are stronger than base 3*s, but yeah it's pretty crazy. They can drop in the dungeon though so it's probably best not to rush a 3* since even a single drop will save you 5 dupe fragments and they always drop in pairs as far as I've seen.

>level 51
For what purpose?

This is an epic hot take.

I'm watching video of the original game on niconico and holy shit the MC was much better.

Looking for trades

>Just discovered the magic of skip ticket
>Now only 10 left
Fuck I don't want to grind manually again

Not sure if it's placebo but I seem to get more drops from skip tickets than manual farming.

You can always buy skip ticket + mana with jewel. Im having mana issues at the moment. Cant max the skill even though i clear hard dungeon.

Asking again. Any recommended characters? I have all the 1*s and 2*s except carrot loli.

>no Mimi
reroll

Funny, i have better luck when manual farming

スカイプリンセス still has some spots. Just added two people who reserved yesterday, some people from the last thread, and Currently waiting on four other people who reserved spots yesterday.
We are currently 25/30 with them included.

Every account's pw is Qwer1234

730711511 Isis Monika Rino
244789400 Io Saren Akino
492180815 Maho Saren Makoto
897365978 Nozomi Saren weeb Hatsune
443250949 Shizuru weeb Maho
117759136 Monika Nozomi Shizuru
231666680 kanemoto hisako Akino Saren

and with this the thread is saved

Thanks, I took them all.

I applied as Gisele

Are you the same GiseleAlain that reserved a spot yesterday?
Regardless welcome aboard.

Took the Shizu monika one, thanks a lot user

Yep. Dont have enough space, so i use that instead.

Me too

>free DJ
I'll take that.

Damn, I wanted that one. Ended up going with the other Shizuru account despite wanting Monika.

Applied as キューリ

Wait, so Io is MC's homeroom teacher irl?

She really is perfection through and through.

Attempting to take shiz weeb maho, but who knows what'll happen when anyone can access the account.

They really need to give out a healer for the first event, its retarded how having Shizu or Maho is pretty much necessary to get far in this game

Dam missed the Shizuru accounts 100+ rerolls in and havent seen her yet.

Just change the password so people stop getting in and outlast all the other anons already on that account.

Why am I so fucking weak?
I even restarted and rerolled and I'm still fucking shit

Levels. Grind equipment. Upgrade equipment. Learn skills. There's a huge difference between a level 15 team and a level 18 team with a few bits of equipment.

Its pretty shit that passwords arent one time use

I really like using Dj coming from gbf as the game lacks having the mc in your party having Dj there feels like I have an mc with my girls which I really like.

Just thought I'd put that out there, haha.

>tfw all my units are rank 6
>level 54
>fully equipped
>most equipment fully upgraded
>still stuck on 6-11
Those fucking god damn bomb squirrels fucking fucknugget cuntslap fucks. I should have rerolled for Shizuru. Fuckety fuck.

haha and then what

>Squirrels
Actually, you want Nozomi here instead of Shizuru.

Nozomi being supported by either Maho or Shizuru.

I don't have ANY of those units.

What are you running then?

Everyone at my level is fucking miles ahead
you can spend weeks grinding equipment but then you're only inching forward

You can farm Nozomi from the dungeon shop, same for Maho.

Nozomi would taunt the squirrels away from your other characters and then you'd need a healer to keep Nozomi alive.

Use supreme maso slut Kuuka then

RNG is RNG, I'm in the same position. I need like 20-30 of an item to rank up a few girls and I'll average maybe one every 5 runs or so. Whereas other people are getting one every single run. It's pretty shit but what can you do.

The moles fuck my midline while the squirrels murder the frontline and no heals can keep up

It's not RNG. I'm not in the bottom 10% of players because everyone had better drop luck.

its just the shiposter who keeps making these threads and retards who keep posting in them.

Grind Maho from dungeon if you're able then you'll be fine

You have the girl of many stuns right there though.

The only shitposter I see is you.

Is there a point to using a healer like Chika in arena battle?

If you mean Hatsune, she doesnt stun frequently enough to prevent the ridiculous damage that stage outputs.

Applied as Bjarke

>rolled nozomi and shizuru
I guess I'll keep this but I really wanted djeeta. She's not limited or anything is she?

djeeta is shit anyway

But she's cute

I was somehow able to get through it with this team. I just had Rino tank the mole's hits and popped her and Akari's burst as soon as I got to the 2nd screen for a full heal. Rino wouldn't always survive so it took a few tries to do. Not sure if you have someone that can both sit in the 3rd spot and burst like that available, but maybe it'll give you some ideas on how to cheese it.

whats your guys favorite waifu>??

That was around the part I started having trouble too and my line up is similar to yours(except I have Maho).
I ran Maho, Yukari, Mifuyu, Eriko, then either Pudding or Kuuka. I kicked out Hatsune for more healing.
Mifuyu is great for stages that target midline since she self heals, and she comes with a stun skill and one on her union too.

your mom

hahah wtf bro how do those socks even stay on

>3 entire guilds filled up

So we have 90 people really playing this?

haha

make djeetafriends!

Not Yuifriends?

it seems /mbgg/ has 5 inactives?

>finally get a good tank for pvp and find players of my level
>win all the fights
Holy shit the jewel gain is crazy.

Too sexy.

I hope clan battle will have some interactive stuff not like the shit in valk connect

Save a spot for me under the name Flow. I'm still rerolling atm.