Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >Winterfest 2018 Giveaway
news.fate-go.jp/2018/winterfes2018_ca/
2/24~3/5
Log in every day of the campaign to get 10 quartz, 7 chains, 2 lamps and 1 scarab

>Winterfest 2018 Gatcha
2/21~3/7
Nitocris (Caster) is always on rate-up
Cleopatra: 21-23, 25, 27-1, 3, 5-7
Ozymandias: 21-24, 26, 28-2, 4, 6-7

>Kara no Kyokai: Garden of Order Re-run
news.fate-go.jp/2018/karanokyoukai/
2/15~3/1

Void Shiki is always on rate-up
Asagami Fujino: 22-24, 27-1
Artoria Lancer Alter: 24, 26
Elizabeth Bathory: 24, 25

February 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0131kjgas/
>Eternal Gear
>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/koyadeko/status/966991982051565568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not going to announce a new event or a part 2, let's not dream. They might reveal a release date for the first lostbelt or show us some new servants.

RIN PLEASES LUVIA FOR GEMS

twitter.com/koyadeko/status/966991982051565568
Tomoe is a bully!

We know he can wreck Lancelot with such ease it's almost funny, but how high up the proverbial waterspout can he climb? Are there any servants that can beat Spider-Man?

when is the next stream jesus christ

How many hours until the talk show?

Nobu
a
CUTE.

If I keep wishing for it it's gonna happen

Gil, ea gg

You rolled for her, right user?

So the 1 000 000$ question.Is tamamo a slut?Or is she pure?

>event ending in 4/5 days
They're obviously going to announce something. We'll get maybe a few days of nothing, but we will get hints about the next event.

NEWS FUCKING SOON

yeah, but I only managed to get her to NP2 and god knows when her next rate up will be.

she's a fucking

Technically, we won't. Nips might and they might deign to share it with us if they do.

Yeah 400 something quartz and I didn't fucking get her, got spooked by fucking liz when it wasn't even her rate up day. At least I got NP2 void

Oh, my bad I meant not a new event starting right away. Yes, we might get news about a new event but nothing that is going to start before the end of KnK.

When does the winter fes start? In a few hours?

why is the banana retarded?

Wtf is a winter fes? A crossover between wonfes and animejapan?

Yeah. Rolled everything I had, 30-something quartz and 10 tickets. Got her in one of the last tickets.

A festival done in winter season

The fuck is winter?

You didn't hear it from me, but casting has been finalized for the upcoming Fate/Stay Night live action trilogy, which is going to be announced this spring. It will be an extended adaptation of UBW, with original elements worked in to give expanded roles to characters who did not feature heavily in that route. The second film will also contain several extended flashbacks to Fate/Zero to expand on Kiritsugu, Kirei, Altria and Gilgamesh as characters.

>Jensen Ackles as Archer.
>Tom Holland as Shirou.
>Scarlet Johansson as Saber.
>Emma Stone as Rin Tohsaka
>Lorde as Sakura Matou
>Ken Watanabe as Kiritsugu
>Ben Affleck as Kirei Kotomine
>Isabella Crovetti-Cramp as Illyasviel
>CGI Berserker with voice provided by Bill Murray
>Michael Angarano as Lancer
>Natalie Portman as Caster
>Dwayne Johnson as Kuzuki
>Justin Timberlake as Sasaki Kojiro
>Keegan-Michael Key as Hassan-i-Sabbah
>Michael Cera as Shinji Matou
>Marisa Tomei as Taiga Fujimura
>Viggo Mortensen as Bedivere
>Ezra Miller as Diarmuid ua Duibhne
>And featuring Robert Downey Jr. as Gilgamesh
Are you excited?

I want to fuck Illya

>"All the universities have less experience than my beard. The down on my neck is more learned than my antagonists. You must follow my footsteps. I shall not go in yours. Not one of your professors will find a cover so well hidden that the dogs will come and lift them by the legs and defile them. I shall become a monarch, mine will be the monarchy which I shall rule to make you gird up your loins!"
>—Paracelsus

>“Let the semen of a man putrefy by itself in a sealed cucurbite with the highest putrefaction of the venter equinus [horse manure] for forty days, or until it begins at last to live, move, and be agitated, which can easily be seen…If now, after this, it be everyday nourished and fed cautiously and prudently with [an] arcanum of human blood…it becomes, thenceforth, a true and living infant, having all the members of a child that is born from a woman, but much smaller.”
>Homunculus recipe, by Paracelsus

>He wrote fervently against masturbation. Cum that did not find its way into a woman’s womb, Paracelsus feared, could form monsters. But he also opposed abstinence, claiming that sperm left inside the body would decay and spawn lumps. The only recourse for the bachelor—castration.

>[During] his brief stint as a professor of medicine at the Swiss University of Basel. In his very first lecture no less, directed at “the Ignorance, the Avarice and the Strutting Vanity of the Doctors of Basel,” Paracelsus startled everyone by damning the entire history of western medicine, setting fire to a volume of Roman medical literature, and declaring that he would be their new king.

>no black people as the lead roles

What talk show

I'd like to see an all-original live-action Fate desu

>Scarlet Johansson as Saber.
>not Emily Blunt
I know Scarlet is closer in height but still.

Would people be happy if we got these designs for Bhima and Duryodhana?

I wish I knew the name of these kind of pranks.

>can outsmart emiya who has clairvoyance

We don't need a second Marik Ishtar in Karna's life

I want Ryan Renolds to replace tony stark

>jizz in a pile of shit and pour some blood on it and you'll make a baby

Ptolemy servant when? How strong would he be?

Why is he so misunderstood and villanized by /fgog/ when he is a kind and underappreciated man?

>Marik Ishtar
That looks more like Soma to me.

*robert downey jr to replaced by Ryan, fuck the marvel series

Why is she stealing his wallnuts?

Spend about 100 quartz.
Got her NP2 and a random Fran. I've wanted Fran for ages so this pleased me even more.

those are stawberries

Bhima needs to be big and muscular and manly.
Duryo would then be a twink faggot to contrast with Bhima and because fujos would eat it up.

>Dwayne Johnson as Kuzuki
Would he be just The Rock acting as The Rock or would he actually go out of his comfort zone and make a stoic guy? This is important

>It's a "Watanabe show up for 55 seconds so all these Asian people being played by whites is fine" episode

Also, couldn't you come up with something at least remotely intreasting? Or do you actually only know the names of comedy actors?

UMMMMMM GILKEKS?

Not before Plato.

I wonder if they ever use them if they'll go with the original interpretation of their fight, or the one where Duryodhana was invincible.

Is that supposed to be how they write Greece, next to his name?

AT ANIME JAPAN YOU STUPID FUCK
ARE YOU HERE OR WHAT, YOU STUPID FUCK

>villanized by /fgog/
Villainized by a lot of folks.

>Richard Baxter for example described Paracelsus as a 'Drunken Conjuror, who had converse with Devils', and he rejected the natural magic which was so often associated with Paracelsism on the grounds that it's exponents 'give us neither Reasons with Aristotle, not Miracles with Christ . . . to cause us to believe any of their new Revelations'. The presbyterian Thomas Hall attacked Paracelsus for much the same reasons referring to him as 'a Libertine . . . Drunkard' and a 'man of little learning' of whom it was frequently said that he conversed 'constantly with familiars' and had 'the Devill for his Purse-Bearer'. Hall much preferred the traditional authority of Aristotle and Galen ('the Father of Physitians') as did the presbyterian physician Robert Wittie. Of Paracelsus, Wittie reported that he 'never went to church . . . and seemed slightly to regard God and his Ordinances.

>Most of Paracelsus' writings were published after his death—and they kept inciting controversy over subsequent decades. He was accused of leading “a legion of homicide physicians,” and his books were called “heretical and scandalous.”

God if they love Arjuna and Karna just think about how much the fujos will eat up burly, young Bhima bullying his twinky older cousin

yes

>girishia
Looks like it

Don't bully my wife

>>Michael Cera as Shinji Matou
this is some amazing casting though, I mean goddamn

NP2

Really glad she's getting more recognition. Also pretty glad I have a front line of Japanese archer women so I can comfortably wear her 3rd sprite without it being too weird

Any link? What time?

>nips going for bhima and duryodhana
>not expecting them going for actual incest with bhima and arjuna while karna and duryodhana become the newest hot thing

How strong is shuten as a servant?

Nah they'd dig Bhima being all physically abusive and Duryodhana trying to scheme ways to get revenge on him

Cutest Saber, yes or yeah?

Is Kuonji Fujino 2.0?

No way.

Ibaraki mama best mama

What does "Naruhodo" mean?

Consider the following
>poison doesn't do damage but it works as a def/atk down that diminishes every turn
>ex. 50% 25% 5%

Phoenix Wright

This is the cutest lancer.

Nope.

Thank you.

>okitafags this deluded

Sokka

no

The cutest in my heart

This is the cutest archer.

My wife

What is with this armpit smelling meme? Is this a drviant art meme?

Agreed

Do you live under a rock?

How would Bhima be abusive if Duryodhana's got invincible skin? That would involve a hell of a lot of CBT.

Not him but I don't really know either, I remember people complaining about it in shoujo shuumatsu last season but I don't know why it's a meme

Yes

Please tell me you're baiting

Even Liz is cuter.

I mean, it did actually involve CBT in the legend, so....

Rin (Ídol) when?

When they were young Bhima used to beat them at every sport and game and then make fun of them for being weaker than him even though he was younger

16th century homunculi theory is fucking fascinating. I mean you have a whole continent's worth of scholars who think it's possible to make artificial humans. And all of those guys believe in concepts like the immortal soul and the original sin. They had debates over the implications of whether or not homunculi--fantasy creatures--had souls, and if they did have souls then what ramifications would that have for God's position as the sole creator? If they're created from scratch instead of born form a woman, not descended from Adam or Eve, does that mean homunculi are not tainted by the original sin? Was Adam an homunculus? Was Eve, created from Adam's rib, an homunculus? If upon creation homunculi are pure from the original sin, what if they are fertile and breed? Some believed that the Huns were actually an army of reckoning, degenerate homunculi that had bred for generations and were sent by God to scourge Christendom.

Some believed that homunculi were contained in sperm. Fully formed, tiny people in the seed. Ejaculated into the womanhood, they would grow to size in the womb. And since all must come from God, that means all generations of people after you are contained in your sperm. If you went back to Adam, literally the entire human race existed in his sperm, because he was the first human made by God. And all those tiny sperm-people would contain even tinier people in their sperm, regressing downwards like an infinite matryoshka doll.

Playing FGO on a Friday night? God you guys are pathetic

I wish Jack's final ascension was more like this.

>Be Duryodhana
>everything's fucked
>but your mother somehow can make you invincible by looking at you thanks to being willingly blind most of her life
>get ready for it
>gonna turn the tide of the war and win it
>krishna shows up
>"dude cover yourself don't let the first thing your mom sees in decades be your dick"
>good point, i'll cover myself- wait shit no
>too late, dick isn't invincible, but it's okay because dickshots are illegal in mace fights
>fighting bhima, going swell, loving life
>krishna starts slapping his thighs for some reason
>bhima slams his mace into your dick so hard you die

Poor guy.