/assg/ General

Fuck This Event Edition
>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Played Civ instead:

First for playing survivor instead

cute

>play survivor for a change
>realize all my brethren are hard camping tunneling raging faggots

By the way we "accomplished" the goal.

Second try worked. Poor LF got Lery's, so it was hard for him. Two survivors fucked up and went to the basement, and then a Claudette tried to go for the saves without success, and got saw'd.
I tried to bait him to follow me with OoO before that Claudette, and although it didn't work as intended, it worked well enough for him to leave Claud, and as I exited through the doors, Claud took the hatch.

For some reason though instead of winning a pip I lost two. What gives?

Generally you don't tell part of an already frustrated and shrinking side of the game to go play something else.

Because you're basically admitting 2 things.

1. You know your game is shit.
2. You have a bias toward a particular side off it and have no plans to change it.

Considering DBD relies on someone queuing to be bullied essentially, you don't want to say things like that, especially after just coming off balance changes you where forced to roll back due to how badly implemented they where, at the end of the day, nobody in the US wants to play against killers from korea at 600 ping, but as it stands, that's where the game is headed.

At the very least, let someone else do PR for you, DBD is a money machine for little investment, they'd be silly to let that cash cow go.

>Claudette with random white gloves that don't match with anything
dumb cunt

not_queen looks like a dirty hippy but she seems to be pretty cool.
Plays both survivor and killer and everytime somebody mentions how killers are too strong she just chuckles, it's kinda funny.
Don't know why the fucking "devs" are doing community streams, they obviously don't know shit about shit.

Some survivors have terrible fashion sense.

OK, let's give it another shot before I fuck off to play Civ or something.
Same deal: post a perk, first four are my build. I'll try to survive at least once in THREE tries this time with whatever build you give me.
I'll go no items this time.

Actually most killers are much bigger faggots than survivors. It's just that survivors have the upper hand in game so they can inflict their shitty "personality" into bullying in game. The vast majority of killers are smart-mouthed virgins, who literally don't give a fuck about anything but "pipping". They will hard camp you, tunnel you, do everything in their power to ruin your experience for their own gain. If Killers had anywhere near the power survivors had, this game would be unplayable. Killers are huge faggots.

Dark Sense

Hope

White gloves? Are you talking about her white jacket? Claudette's DLC clothes don't even match themselves.

lithe

Post perks you are not proud of running:

I use unrelenting on hag because I miss so many attack’s with her for some reason.

Premonition

NOED on billy.

no one really even plays the game anymore. it's just survivors desperately trying to be funny and killers trying to get their revenge by facecamping and hard tunneling, locked in an eternal war of trying to make the opposing side mad

I love how these builds make no sense.

OK, Bonus Round: First reply picks my offering. I think I have at least one of every offering that aren't Moon Bouquets.

meant to quote

salty lips

>and hard tunneling
Sorry you're my RM target. You're going to die.

Done.
Here we go, first try of three.
Wish me luck.

Somebody call Tom Brady to get those numbers deflated

>fails to catch me and find me the entire game
>tunnels the fuck out of the person he traps
>as in literally ignores me despite me being close enough to hit while the weak guy is 20m+ away
>only kills me because of no one escapes skill
>ask why he plays the pig like such a huge faggot
>10 minutes of this on repeat
Yeah, killers are much, much worse than survivors. Not even rank 1 swf act this belligerent to me.

that thing has a penis, doesn't it

i get the feeling this is a man

OK this one doesn't count. Any Splinter Killer sucks.

> survivors jus running all around me
> have to go thru tonsss of pallets
> constant flashlight (i look up to avoid)
> when carrying body, have survivors all around me trying to distract
> all get out alive despite multiple hangs

im p new to the game, lvl 12 trapper rank 18, got matched with rank 16 survivors. didnt feel like i was a fearsome killer, felt like a weak faggot all the survivors just play games with, they all teabag and shit at the exit. is this what i can expect from this game? or do i jus need to git gud, and unlock perks. worth noting these players all had a lot more perks than me

WHY EVERYBODY HERE HAVE A FUCKING TOSTER?

>hit the purple ranks w/ survivor
>takes 10+ dodged lobbies to get a game
Ahh, looks like I've finally been paired with the /assg/ killers.

>Try F13th
>Nothing but grab kills every time
>Die every game
I want to like this but it's just so hard with the wonky gimmicks.

Who else would play this kind of game except people who can't afford any better

Its a woman. Look her up

pick a bat

how do you know for sure, though?

I'm not retarded.

Why do survivors not realize that Killers are "toxic" because they've been abused by so long and publicly mocked by the devs themselves that they're wounded animals? You kick a dog for five years and are surprised when it bites you, fucking idiots.

This is just the state of the game. As Killers leave for other games or Survivor games, it gets harder to accurately match players.

I'm rank 18 and can't move past because I have two level two perks and I keep going against full meta level 3 perks items addons
rank 12 survivor teams.

nah they just suck lol gitgud
t. pallet looper

That's odd, I have the exact opposite experience. I get killers who follow survivor rules and get bored to death.

So you teabagged him and died in the end AND got salty in the post game chat?
Sounds like a true survivor to me.

>killers are much bigger faggots than survivors
>their shitty "personality"
>killers are smart-mouthed virgins
>Killers are huge faggots.
You got camped huh?
Don't get caught next time. Maybe rank up a little bit, higher rank killers don't camp anymore.

>facecamping

She looks like a retarded duck faced trans.

I never kicked the dog, though.

Jealous female detected

Except I'm a rank 1 killer main so go fuck yourself. No I wasn't teabagging, I was opening the gate.

>exit gates are powered and bubba's sitting on me in the basement
>all 3 teammates are running to me
>kill myself on the hook to prevent the possibility of him getting more than 1 kill
>immediately regret my decision when they teabag and epic flashlight troll xD him at the gate for a minute

fuck, I hate survivors even when I'm one of them

He's right, though.

Everybody is a rank 1 killer main when it's time to shit on killers.
>no one escapes skill
Sure you are buddy, sure you are.

And now an actual match.
Still went pretty wrong for Trapper, being Springwood and all. Like only two hookings until the doors were open, but the other two fucked up in the most magnificent ways possible, David stepping on a trap trying to go save Nea, and both get hooked.

Stop posting in these threads. We've asked you nicely.

>not even rank 1 self act this belligerent to me
>Doubt
Yeah killers are faggots, but survivors are worse by miles.

Are you that same knob from the other day who just couldn't believe in his precious little mind that a killer main could criticize other killer mains?
>y-you can't be rank 1! it's impossible!
It's actually 100x easier than getting rank 1 survivor.

Seriously, I have played against so damn many 4 claudette swf squads. They're pretty annoying, but like I said, it's only because survivors are so much stronger than killers. Personality wise, killers are much worse on average.
>say anything to the killer other than "gg wp best killer i've ever played against"
>WELL MAYBE ITS CUZ UR A VIRGIN XDDD
>what?
>U MAD? U MAD CUZ BAD? XDDD
>uh im not mad
>HAHAHAH YES U FKING ARE xD VIRGIN NIGGER LOL

Yeah, Killlers can be dicks. I’ve had Billy spam the Mori animation on me for the entirety of my bleed out timer. I’ve had Billys and Bubbas rev in front of the hook until I was dead. I’ve been tunneled by from every killer that I see from Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z. In the end, it’s still better than Megs calling a retard because I did walk across the map from the hook when the gate was open.

It's funny how you got flamed in your own screenshot while you were flaming a killer yourself.
How about some self awareness?

>isn't a challenge for killers

THIS IS HOW DELUSIONAL SURVIVOR MAINS ARE LMAO

>I’ve had Billy spam the Mori animation on me for the entirety of my bleed out timer
Once I had a Billy do that while I was in the basement. He could have hooked me to kill me, I was on my last hook. Instead he decided to waste one whole minute in spamming the mori. I'm pretty sure he wanted to know if I was AFK because I didn't wiggle or move when he killed me. I started to crawl and THEN he killed me.

I just laughed though.
That's the thing to me really, when I'm the Killer and get flamed even when I lose, it feels like shit because it's me getting abused by people that are already more powerful than me. When a Killer tries to flame me when I die, I just find it hilariously petty. I literally can't be hurt if I still pip, and even if I depip, It's survivor, I'm gonna get back on my feet on the next game.

Different user but yeah, facing abuse from killers is nothing & usually its because some other survivor got them angry enough to flame all 4 of them. Survivors are usually cancer to their core. A fucking 4 hours survivor called me a shit killer because I spared him
>notice he doesn’t know how to loop, outrun a killer, or hide
>cut them some slack, it’s early ranks & i know that they probably need experience & less people shitting on them
>post chat
>”Idiot killer. I can’t believe you let a new survivor shit all over you. Kill yourself”.
I laughed but like, it says a lot when a new person to the game is already that toxic.

>499 hours
I guess it's time to uninstall, this game probably made me more sad than happy.

Seriously, why the fuck do they keep playing?
Every steam post is "I'M CAMPING CAUSE PEOPLE ARE MEAN WITH ME", why bother even explaining yourself? like just turn off the game if you are so angry at the balance don't keep feeding cote the numbers they want.

t. totally a rank 1 killer and not a samefag at all

those rank 1 killers am i right guys?

What makes you think multiple people can't share the same opinions?
I also have no idea what are you even trying to meme here.

not memeing at all m8

those rank 1 killers i tell ya, totally awful people, the absolute worst

Yeah, that ‘s the thing. When I die/get hooked as a survivor, that’s 100% my fault. I fucked up a mind game somewhere, didn’t hide correctly, didn’t get close enough to the hook for Chili. Simple shit but I know I’ll pip the next game. Killer is just unforgiving sometimes with all the second chances Survivors get.

>Loop a Billy and try to lose him
>He facecamps me
>K whatever, least the team is doing gens
>Gives me shit post game in the form of a 20 page essay about how Not Mad he was
>ESL teammate tells him to shut the fuck up because he doesn’t understand what he’s even ranting about anymore

>What makes you think multiple people can't share the same opinions?
Because it isn't his opinion therefore it is samefagging.

>try nurse
>golden feng joins
>somehow always where I am when charging up long blinks
>lightburns me
>disappears in nanoseconds if I chase her

Hooo boy. At least it's only 2 and not the Mori daily.

>Because if it isn't the same exact same opinon that's been endlessly parroted here for months, worded in the exact same way whenever survivor complaints come up its samefagging

like i said man, i'm agreeing with ya'll, rank 1 killers are the worst, no wonder mctote told them to play something else

When will Sally choke me to death

I mean, if they didn't stopped playing after this broken ass event then they are beyond saving at this point.

I got THREE hillbilly rituals in a row. Hillbilly is literally the only killer (besides Freddy and Hag because poor) I have never played a single time. I don't plan on it. One of the rituals was a mori, btw. Not spending 300k getting him high enough to get a shitty yellow mori and get my ass beat up 5 times before I get lucky and get rewarded 60k

"A've got some great deals for ya, fuzzball."

Never.

Choke on Feng's bush!

>break lunar hook
>myers tries to face camp to show his anger
>teammates realize this and do all gens
>he get's insulted to death on the post game chat

Why even live

I'll joke you to death.
You can call me sally if you like, won't much matter when your dead.

Which one of us is going to be laughing at the joke

Clothing swap DLC when?

Dwight is CUTE without glasses!

Me.
You'll be dead.
Remember?

Never.
Every fucking time I see Bill in this picture I can't help but think some kid dressed up their grandpa for a con and is like "Okay pawpawl, you gotta stand like this when people want to take our picture."

>assrevving is hard
those poor poor skillbillies

Bill looks like the cool kind of grandpa who will give you 10 dollars instead of 5.

Well that went better than expected.

Thankfully now dailies can be recycled. If you don't like a daily, once per day you can trash it and the game will give you a new one. I've changed all killer dailies I've gotten during the event and LUCKILY most of them turned into a survivor one.
This time I had Hag and Pig dailies, but I haven't played killer in a while so I went for it. Went better than expected, with a 3k and pic related, respectively.

And Jake looks cute WITH them.
They should swap.

I did trash mine. My hillbilly mori turned into hillbilly sacrifices. No idea why but I do not want to play him

>billy saw dailies
more like 30k free bp amirite?

Well that's some shit luck, son. Better luck tomorrow.
If it helps, I try to avoid Billy dailies too. For some reason I keep failing even assrevs, which are supposedly braindead, unless I bring Tinkerer and Primer Bulb + Tuning Guide, and those aren't always available.

It's simple, just don't finish a rev unless you see the survivor. if they turn, feather the rev until you see them then track and finish. It's honestly not difficult at all, what are you having trouble with?

not even gay but make looks really cute, I'm not gay btw

its ok dude its current year, be as gay as you want

For whatever reason I turn 90° to one side or the other when I'm at the ass of somebody, even if I move just slightly for that last moment adjusting.
I've tried binding the turn left and right to Q and E but I still get that issue pretty often.

It's ok user you can be as gay as you want in this gen, the devs encourage it.