/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

Bold Princess edition

Previous thread: >Indivisible News
Backer Preview is finally out!
indivisiblegame.com/2017/11/13/backer-preview-released/
Welcome to Kaanul (and RIP Tenoch)
indivisiblegame.com/2018/02/02/welcome-to-kaanul/
Meet the sound designer, Raito
youtube.com/watch?v=oDYAF4yPmzY

Indivisible backers, if you need to update your mailing info or anything else please do so on BackerKit
labzerogames.com/important-notice-for-all-backers/

>Skullgirls News
The LRG physical copies have been shipped!
twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/924000794482896896

Skullgirls Mobile servers got fucked, but are back online. If you experience any problems, please read the post below.
forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-2-0-4-maintenance-complete-user-data-details.2631/

>News Outlets
twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG
twitter.com/skullgirls
twitter.com/sgmobile

>Skullgirls Beginner Stuff
skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242
>Public Skullgirls (NOT /lzg/'s) Discord
discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In
>Skullgirls history lesson
youtube.com/watch?v=69mQb1vfgkU

>Official Forums
skullheart.com

Other urls found in this thread:

bhloopy.tumblr.com/post/171213584152/true-minette-needs-more-love
sowiro.tumblr.com/post/171219136621/bonus-post-have-an-old-commission-i-never
pirategolfer.tumblr.com/post/171220102351
horaro.org/playskullgirls/na-weekly-pc?key=secret
twitter.com/KhaosMuffins/status/967228790920351746
incomprehensibleart.tumblr.com/post/171223271880/thanks-for-joining-my-livestream-it-was-a-lot-of
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67439771
twitter.com/hitsujikoex/status/967400564102283264
skelucto.tumblr.com/image/171238301294
chefart033.tumblr.com/post/171229314793
tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/sadcryingdeer/171240782748
twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf/status/967497446879318016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's the easiest character to learn?

Who are you most interested in playing?

Go with those.

Is there a tourney tonight? Haven't seen any signups.

which sg do you want to bully the most

there should be a salty soon

bhloopy.tumblr.com/post/171213584152/true-minette-needs-more-love

what three characters would you like to see added to the backer preview?

nuna

veggie tales

I want to breed several heirs with her

No Ron tourney tonight

she's so bouncy

sowiro.tumblr.com/post/171219136621/bonus-post-have-an-old-commission-i-never

THAT'S NOT NECRO! THAT'S DEKILLSAGE!

pirategolfer.tumblr.com/post/171220102351

I want her to bounce on my bed_

Is Eliza a glutton for blood?

Reminder that now you can track a lot of the SG weekly events on this horaro schedule.

horaro.org/playskullgirls/na-weekly-pc?key=secret

Salty isn't listed currently because it's the only offline+console weekly that I know. Let me know more so I can add them!
I'm also trying to piece together a schedule for international events. Any info you guys got on SG weeklies/monthlies in other regions would be great.

Also share any individual players(any region) you know that stream SG on a schedule. I know guys like Poccola and Ravioli and Calexil will stream a lot, but no idea if they do it at a regular day/time. The more SG info the better.

twitter.com/KhaosMuffins/status/967228790920351746

Yeah, but if she gets fat from it that's her choice.

incomprehensibleart.tumblr.com/post/171223271880/thanks-for-joining-my-livestream-it-was-a-lot-of

I don't know what you just said Japanese big boobie Fortune, but you're really cute.

who will be the Ms. Fortune of Indivisible?

who will be the Peacock?

MOMMY

is that chocolate syrup?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67439771

When did the 'Filia is fat' meme all began exactly?
She doesn't look much thicker than most characters in the actual game

well, she did gain weight from her original self.

this going to be a rough night. pls don't die /lzg/

So which one is the fattest?

There was a bit of interesting talk during Salty last night about Robo, since Mike was playing Robo. We all know Robo's not the best, but honestly I think it's funny to see Robo players complain about her, when often times the reasons I see some of them lose aren't even the fault of playing Robo.

Like I remember an online tourney a couple months ago where a decent Robo player was in the last match of a set, and he had the clear life lead with only a couple seconds left on the clock. I forget the opponent, but it was obvious that all the Robo player needed to do to win was just retreat and keep blocking. But instead the Robo did a jumpback j.H-Beam for literally no reason and then got killed with some Super punish. Robo's definitely not why that guy lost the set.

Of course I'm not saying Robo is amazing or anything, but she clearly ain't worthless. Liam has lost to Sonicfox just as badly in Top 4's without using Robo as he has with using her, so even at that level, in both cases it seemed to boil down much more to the players. I figure Robo players should at least be striving to execute at Liam's level first, before considering a harsh plateau due solely to their character choice.

Looks like poor Cerebrawl's not gonna make it. Hope they can try again.

Relatively, that could have been how Indivisible's experience on Kickstarter would have played out.
New IP crowdfunds with large goals are always rough.

ren

the perfect cock fortune

Even Liam thinks Robo sucks, and almost dropped her (though he's teasing that he found some new tech specific to his team that makes him like her again).

I don't think your average Robo player is trying to say it's Robo's fault they aren't as good as Sonicfox. But you shouldn't have to be at Sonicfox's level to acknowledge that this character has problems.

So were the /v/ memes about censorship and SJW faggotry about this developer right?

user, those are the same people that want you to believe the Indivisible crowdfunding failed twice, and that MikeZ's mismanagement of funds is why Skullgirls didn't earn them any money.

twitter.com/hitsujikoex/status/967400564102283264

nice stubby legs

skelucto.tumblr.com/image/171238301294

>you shouldn't have to be at Sonicfox's level to acknowledge that this character has problems.
But thing is, how big are those problems really? What good is dwelling on Robo's problems doing for an average Robo player, while good Robo players are still among the best SG players in the world?
Even if Liam dropped playing Robo for good, he'd still carry that experience with him. Robo's problems didn't stop him from being Top 3.

chefart033.tumblr.com/post/171229314793

more thots

more thots

how does the cast of skullgirls cope with being single?

What a slut

By being extra slutty

They're not single, they are all happy being in my harem, getting filled with my seed every night

tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/sadcryingdeer/171240782748

How much seed are we talking?

literally buckets of cum for each girl, ejaculated straight into their wombs

but what about girls who have more than one womb?

twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf/status/967497446879318016

Finished my Squigly fanart.

I popped a boner.

Will you draw her naked?

Not particularly planned (well, maybe someday). Clothed tends to be more interesting to draw to me, and just as sexy as nude depending on the sexiness of the outfit.

Each girl receives equal amounts of seed. Theyre all completely exhausted with ahegao afterwards anyway since they have been through multiple fullbody orgams

This is amazing user.

good job smurf

Ren is making me gay as fuck, goddamn.

Well done.
Good to see the hole in her back. A lot of people miss that.

What's the "backstory" behind that hole anyway? Or it's just like her left arm, it's simply part of her that degraded after dying?

yes

Probably just part of her body decay.
The story seems to imply she died from being shot in the head.

You can argue that it is an exhaust for Leviathan because one of her stances causes a single flame to shoot out of the whole in a shape of a wing.

I want to impregnate Filia and have sex with her throughout her pregnancy and cum inside her preggo belly over and over again.

When our child is born, if its a daughter Im gonna use her for daddys dick only and I will impregnate her too so mother and daughter can give me botezuri.
If its a son I will raise him as a trap and make him lose his virginity and make him cum his first ejaculation inside his mother while I do him up the ass.

>The story seems to imply she died from being shot in the head.

That can't be from being shot anyway, or it would be visible from the front. And yeah, the story made it pretty clear how she got shot through the head, that's where Leviathan goes through.

>That can't be from being shot anyway, or it would be visible from the front.

If you're talking about the body hole, she does have one in the front on the opposite side it's just covered up with clothing, at least according to older concept art.

Weeb Valentine is cute

does this trigger squigly fans

It sucked then but now she can live forever

Every characters gets fucked hard at some point in the story (well, taking in account all the variants that is) anyway.

Eliza

>Every characters gets fucked hard at some point in the story
l-lewd...

do you think Dahlia has ever made someone fellitate her shotgun arm before killing them?

Fair enough. Being in the last slots allowed her to not be in the other stories and job.

yeah. there's a reason everyone agrees she's canonically the strongest character, right?

Can we really call that "canon" when it's just depends whether the character is controlled by the player or not?

There's canon power levels independent from actual gameplay balance.
That's what I mean.

Does it? I can see why Eliza would be considered the strongest because of her Megazord, but what about the rest? Who would be stronger between Marie and Double for example?

marie.
Canon-wise L0 has said that it would take four of the playable characters going at marie at once to take her down. And she's a really weak skullgirl.

So when Double acts confident about beating the player that just rekt Marie, it would be because in the canon story the character would be exhausted, hence why Double thinks she got her chances?

But that's a Winchester rifle