/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes OB66
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?70572-Open-Beta-66-Patch-Notes-February-21

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB##):
(add link to forum thread here)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/8lq788ry
youtube.com/watch?v=lNeraPtm3ks
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdEctBBlXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

childfuckers are a disease

I need to know what the new values will be on talents.

People who defend children are even more of a disease. Those things are spawn of satan.

sendvid.com/8lq788ry

Boom!

I'd like if talents were level 10 equivalent but it's probably going to be the shitty bound level

>khan is likely a chink inspired champion
FUCKING WHY. I WANT A SPACE MARINE NOT A FUCKING CHINK.

space marines are so futuristic

>tfw there's lesbian CassiexYing but no superior CassiexKinessa

>khan is likely a chink inspired champion
why's that?

Who won the chink loli champ vote?

we find out in 2 weeks

because he's going to be released in the chink event that includes the asiatic map and he's tied to lian who is also chink inspired.

QUICK

POST YOUR SUPER SECRET CUSTOM CARD LOADOUT-WAIFU THAT YOU'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO USE AGAIN IN OB67

I just see what my pick's weaknesses are or what skills I use constantly and build off that.

I have to admit, my sweetheart and I are pretty excited for the changes that are going to be put in place.
I believe these changes will allow us to bond in a more close and loving manner, as the current system hinders ever so slightly my ability to demonstrate my feelings to her as affectionately as I can.
Now, I will be able to heighten even further my love!

Ebon Dynamo (higher ammo count) for Series will be making its way into my core Seris build because I've gotten way to used to having an absurd amount of never ending orbs,.

You are an embarrassment

can someone give yingfag a you
im not gay enough to do it

yo Yingfriend, how many images do you have of your waifu? Like 150 or so? are they all numbered?

150 is a good approximation I think.
I number the ones with no specific theme, and name reactions and themed ones. If there's more than one of the same theme I number them as well.

I wonder how many retards are falling for this "We all hated unbound just like you guys!" shit

You'd have to be blind not to notice that even the biggest shills were going dead eyes about the whole thing. Doing those happy go lucky patch shows when everything was basically on fire must have been painful.

Right now its probably like a 90s rave party in terms of moral.

How many patch shows did they make under CU anyway, like 2?
I swear they did it on purpose, everyone on the very few they made looked dead inside and were being forced to proxy for the suits wanting profit.
The only soul at peace was Holt and now he's left us. :(

reminder that martini saved paladins

When you have Chris saying that even Erez and Stew weren't onboard the unbound train you have to realize that they're just trying to play to an angle that gets the community to trust them again. They're even trying to say that it was a success for them when the stuff that we the players can see says otherwise.

but they really did. only person that liked it was erez, who came up with it, then realized it wasn't working so scraped it

he's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now

Remember that one fag who spent almost 2k in crystals just to get every champ to max lvl?

With how they treated this entire thing I feel like whoever was actually pushing UB the hardest has either been shuffled far away from the Paladins sides of things or is buried on the outskirts of Atlanta.

A lot of shuffling has occurred since then, still curious about Holt.

If you watched the dev insight, they literally said unbound was initially a success, but then tapered off and the only thing they had left was a mad community.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNeraPtm3ks

why do you keep posting this friend, we have all seen it already.

>206305189
>Look mom I posted it again!!!!!!
I have never watched this and never will. Stop posting this garbage clickbait in every single general. Go bother /owg/ instead

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdEctBBlXw

Now that the game is saved it's time for the important stuff.
Dabbing emote when?

Is Drybear evil or just misunderstood?

>Now that the game is saved
Factually incorrect, OB66 and CU still exist and aren't being fixed for a while. Until we get some actual changes patched in there's no reason to play Paladins. Don't forget champ balance is still in the gutter because they tried to balance for the now defunct battlegrounds catastrophe.

I'm glad I'm not as bitter and cynical as you.

Just Bot Smash my career up.

>point out the exact current state of the game circa today
>y-you're just cynical!
So are you being paid three cents a post, or have they finally raised it to five?

I mean... that's not where I keep my third arm but you do you, Seris...

An old man wants to befriend Ying!
Wish him good luck.

>wanted to do proto-Card Unbound but backed off when he saw that people hated it
He did nothing wrong.

He doesn't need luck.
Ying loves all penises.

i want grower to plant his seeds inside of me, i want to water his big trunk. i want to touch him until he starts to photosynthesis in joy. and most importantly, i'll never leaf him alone, we are rooted by our love together.

have a look at those pauldrons and tell me it's a chink

Nobody here will click this shit. The thumbnail kind of makes me want to poke out his eyes, though.

Why would he be a chink? Just because of the "Asian" event/adventure? It could very well be about Lian & Khan conquering the Eastern territories.

You're walking on thin ice, friend.
Don't push it.

When will Paladins get a Japan release already? I'm already waiting for 2 years for these doujinshis

You know you like it when people call out ying on being a whore

Even japs wouldn't care about this game

Japs don't care for FPSes unless it is filled with waifus

Anyone have that comic of Kinessa getting mad at a cat?

Anyone have that comic of futa Ying molesting Tracer from TF2?

Paladins costumes suck and don't show enough skin or curves. Also there's like 8 attractive women and the rest are dudes or trees

>futa
Literally why? Just make it a dude at that point you huge faggot

Nevermind already found it

I know this game is fucking dying, but which is the best healer? Objective healing only.
also what happened to quests? I haven't played since the update.

what is objective healing?
Because that only exist in the end. During the game, everyone in your team will have the subjective view that you dont heal them at all.
Depends on your playstyle and level of play. Scrub : Jenos Seris, Good: Grohk, Pro: Damba

mal'damba

it's not dying any more

can we get classic Willo as a voice?

this is fernandlet
say something nice about him

under medium fit, you go in the pit.

Theres a new loli champion?

Holy shit I just had the closest bot match yet. It ended 362 us 358 them because the time ran out.

BASED

Wow Battlegrounds is shit

Wow Battlgrounds doesnt exist

>Battlegrounds cut to be repacked as Tribes Royale
>Unbound getting removed
Reinstalling in a few weeks I guess

hi rez is going to take a community poll to decide which willo voice should be default

when they create the poll ill spam it here and we'll vote for the old voice

So I took a time out after the whole unbound thing and now I'm hearing that it might be gone? Is that really so?

It's going, along with Battlegrounds.

You guys forget the dev cycles are longer now so that shit won't be gone for two months or whatever it is.

There's nothing to talk about until the pts comes out.

I haven't launched the game once since OB66 came out and don't plan to until cards unbound is removed, even more so now that cards unbound getting removed is a tangible future.

How much time is left until quest progress is reset?
I haven't been able to play in a couple weeks and I'm wondering if I'll be able to get the diamond chest in time.

Post lewds

there's nothing here to show

Why isn't there a battle royale game general? Surely pube-gee or fortnite would have plenty of people shitposting between matches.

we needs lewds of moji and also khan

PTS is next week, patch is in 2 weeks. They're getting rid of it as fast as they can.

Hail Chris

6 days more or less

Ash the thiccest

>we can have pumpkin panties but never this

Nope, the ranked season is ending in 12 more days, next patch will have Khan, mm changes, 4 bans, a new map and more balances.

Fug, I needed at least 10. Oh well, missed this one I guess.

Casual ying skin when?

3 quests a day, are you saying you need 30 more quests? If you need ten you can make it otherwise you definitely missed it

why isn't he trying to befriend maeve

No tits, possible trap, too risky.

My PC broke down and I was on like 12. I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow but I missed it by now anyway so it doesn't matter.

I asked yesterday but even if someone replied maeve, someone else didn't like the idea.
The old man just wants 2 paladins for the moment.

You could do me a favor and draw Valera hiring Maeve to steal Ash's flag and eat it.