Ultra Instinct Goku
Ranger 17
Some form of customization for cast Characters
>WIP List of DLC 5 Balance Changes
pastebin.com/cgLtGju6
>DLC5 Content
pastebin.com/vBcCrW96
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>FighterZ
Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Goku Models found
youtu.be/gYjMn0lYV8w

Broly and Bardock DLC announced

Woolie Versus Beginner Tips
youtu.be/cQdhPm6OLrU
youtu.be/H0qssLNqgvM

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

Last time on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6JTqgw8J
pastebin.com/00Zh554X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick on the draw?

No, right one time

Soon

I WANT TO GRAB RIBRIANNE'S BELLY

What flavors of Yamcha hairs are there?

Me too

>Zamasu was literally ahead of his time, except he didn't master it

There's no escape, Jiren! This next attack will finish off for good!

K I E R O

IT STIRS

>There's no escape
>Jiren goes to space and neither Trunks or Tapion will go there because they can't breath in space

Heyo /dbg/

Back to the usual stuff. If you want something like this, post a screen of your cac. I need 4 more for six pack.
Screen up to waist, hands visible.

Hirudegarn is the second worst movie villain

Cell

Who did you absorb to make you this way?

All movie villains are shit

Which one was less shit?

Sure, I'd like one please. No smiles.

>Dresses like a slut
>Turles clothes
Must have absorbed Aubah

Towa

char name?

Hello yes

It is I

Fridge boi

Aznable

mind making another screen? this time closer to head and a bit to the side, need a better look at ears.
Oke

Tell me your character's backstory.

Via Pastebin if you want.

I want to hear your story. Tell me.

Its Liana

Towa?

I wish, but it's unfinished. I could give a short version, but it wouldn't be that good...
Oh, uh... thought it was

He was weak then he did lots of train now he stronk
The end

Shit man, I ain't got many of those

This good enough?

perfect

He wants to make the Androids DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD!

Well, you can share the short version, or I can wait until it's done. Whichever works best for you.

Thank you. Short though they may be they still convey exactly what you what others to see.

When she was a child, she started glowing went blonde in the face of danger, and because of Babidi showing the whole world the fight between SSJ3 Goku and Buu, her parents thought she was a super saiyan, and got her to train in combat, but when she joined the time patrol it turned out she just had a more extreme version of Launch's ability and that she was just a human.

Here...

time for next...

oops, wrong eye color...
literally picked up it from 1st screen... guess I pointed on wrong place

b-but i thought this move was unbeatable and overpowered...

Hyper abridged version pastebin.com/6JTqgw8J

Soon

>that charge
but why

That's a fascinating backstory. I'd like to see you develop it more. How did she feel about being compared to Super Saiyans? Her parents were presumably humans, so did they try to infer that they weren't her real parents? Some things to think about if you wish to expand.

Thank you. I liked the parts where you mentioned your XV1 CaC. Some things to consider: How did she meet her girlfriend? Was it on a mission? During downtime? What was the spark that drew them together?

Thank you both of you for sharing your stories with me.

Probably pressed it in panic.

Parsa met Shyne when she was trying to track down a vigilante superhero for the GP and they got into a fight. But there was a mutual attraction and they just fell for each other, so Parsa didn't turn Shyne in and they just stayed together.

17 already disappeared for good by himself though

Her normal side felt that she would not be able to keep up but the powered up side instead took pride in taking on and beating these saiyans that believed themselves to be superior over humans. Her parents just assumed they were descended from saiyans somehow and that their daughter awoke that latent power, they just wanted their child to be special and unique so they latched onto the idea quickly.

Then THOTBOT and THOBOT Pink Edition have to disappear as well.

pastebin.com/00Zh554X

Sometimes I want to go back and make adjustments, but
>effort

Here

It's a good story though. And makes for a believable drama about the nature of saiyan youths. I'd like to see more about her partner and her. What kind of cops/investigators were they? To what degree were they willing to look out for the other for? Whatever other cases did they work on? Did her partner's death saddle her with any of his unsolved case load? You have lots of room to work with, and even if it involves effort it's worth giving it a shot.

Rivals into lovers is a trope that I've always held dear to my heart. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Hmm hmmm. I see. I have a clearer understanding now of your character. Where they came from and who they were raised by can define them just as much as who first taught them how to throw a punch or spam Ki blasts.

>tfw you feel like your CaCs are starting to fall for each other

Ear thingies are actually the same red as the face but I thank you my man

Yea, that's something I hate in xv when it comes for colors...

Yeah man I get ya, shading is all over the place.
I'm hoping the dude who's creating the Fighter Z reshade get's done with Fridge cacs soon

A female Majin who came to Conton City to drain it's resources for self gain, taking food out of the hands of hard working NPCs.

Saiyan Nathan

So she's very self serving? Does she still do time patrols? Is her rationale behind that deceiving others into thinking she's good natured, or is her approach more mercenary? ie The Suprememe Loli of Time gives her money for doing TPs, which lets her buy more food.

No OP Kamehemehas though

Cutest couple

Post revenge.

I thought you didn't use hmm hmm hmm

He was a regular bullied boy with dreams of being a cool warrior like the Z fighters, until he met a guy who actually taught him flying and the Kamehameha, but then of course his mentor had to die as he tried to prove himself as a hero to his new student during an alien invasion. Struck with grief, the boy left his home and wanderered the earth, helping people in various adventures, and learning more about fighting, until he got to the lookout and met Piccolo and Dende, under whom he trained. When Chronoa started looking for more patroller, Piccolo offered to get him in there, which he gladly accepted as he believed it was his opportunity to put his power to good use.

However he found himself among the weakest patrollers, as his pitiful power potential left his development stanted. To remedy this, he willingly underwent a conversion to a cyborg, letting his body become almost completely mechanical. Without an organic body, and wanting to prove himself to the time patrol, he eventually started abandoning his morals, gradually losing his humanity, abiding only by Chronoa's orders.

I've been using it since before it was cool, but only in the build I use to fight cheaters.

Well, I can write a lil bit...
>two saiyans labelled as the weakest of their kind
>both bullied, but one improved
>left the planet before boom
>their goal - become strong
>stared as mercenaries
>ended up in time patrol, both in different ways

I've thought about it some once in a while. The two of them were beat cops, her partner being the, I'm too old for this shit, type.

oops typo... 'started'

He's a male Earthling raised on the heroic sagas of the Z Fighters in his youth. Now, he's a loving husband and father of three. He took on the Time Patroler role in order to support his family and protect them from those who would ruin the past.

So are the space pods a viable mobile home for CaCs?

Short and simple

>Lonely and used to live in an alleyway in tokitoki
>witnessed Demigras defeat
>joined the time patrol
>moved in with a pink buu

>Even filler has a female Saiyan with Yamcha hair

The only saiyan with hair resembling Yamcha's in that image is the male saiyan climbing into the pod

Needs bebi Vegeta and final mira

Average majin with serious esteem and inferiority issues
Average saiyan who dislikes her own culture
Average android from one of Trunks' bad timelines
Average extinct race survivor who blew up their "home" planet unintentionally and is subconsciously suicidal
Average saiyan who pretends to be high class and wins fights by tricking his enemies
Average namekian who's been doing nothing but training since Frieza Force killed him and his planet the first time and wants to be the strongest without fusing

I can get no satisfaction

I think I might have been sleeping on Purification, it's not terrible and with a Power-biased transformation it can hit pretty hard. Plus the ball spinning is pretty good

It's a really good form especially with the Purification Z-soul, the problem is the neutral game is really wonky because of that weird jumpbounce step / stepvanish, so I can't get used to it.

The block makes it basically invulnerable though.

If I never played either Xenoverse and basically don't know jackshit about either. Should I just start with the first game? I know it sounds like a dumb question, but I'm asking because a friend told me it's pretty much the same thing.

Its essentially the same

XV1's gameplay is horribly sluggish compared to 2, from what I recall, so you'd probably have the best time jumping into 2

So is 2 not a sequel to 1's story? But like a retelling instead?

Oh no no no
Cant get no

The story mode in XV1 is a little better, but the gameplay is much worse. If you want to play XV1, maybe make a character to import into XV2, I recommend you just cheat absolutely everything and then just drop the game when you're through story mode.

2 is a sequel, but it's a new MC (your old MC appears a couple times, but does almost nothing besides job). The ugly side of it is a lot of the fights in 2 are basically the same as the fights in 1, so it gets dull. The combat in XV2 is so much better though, no comparison.

It kind of is, yeah- 1's story was more involved with the player character although its pretty much the only thing 1 has over 2. 2 goes through more or less the same events, up until a point.

1 just had very little actual story except at the very end with Demigra. Every chapter was 'towa has used demon magic to make the villain too strong for the heroes, go in there and help'. 2 has a bit more fun with it like movie villains showing up, ginyu stealing f.trunk's body, shit like that

>PQ100
>0'10 left
>Fire a Super Kamehameha raw at SSGSS Goku
>0'06 Finish
Felt good, even got a Z rank too bad I didn't get the skill first attempt

I see, thanks, guess I'll start with 2 after all.

Big smelly

SWISS FUCKING CHEESE

No

THE

BIG

GETE

Based rando's who fly back into ults.

I think you broke his neck
He couldn't fly straight anymore.

The big gete based randos who fly back into ults

That explains it. They're all robots, robot gohans who fly back into ults.

Oh my god

>When self-preservation kicks in too late.

Wanted to do this for so long but never had the chance until now.

The best feeling