Escape from Tarkov - /eftg/

>Quickstart Guide, resource ref sheet and FAQ:
pastebin.com/KhTaGq4E

>Maps with Extraction Points
gamemaps.co.uk/game/tarkov
tarkov.directory/

>List of Trade-In Loot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S0driY-17iz7Ihg3QQrIQnVDn_k3huCzxtzrGKCjnRA/edit#gid=0

>Item Value Per Slot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yMjMQc7AgLVR7fMYDC_CG79VZ70IXb3ppQWU0Bs2JWs/edit#gid=0

>List of Quest Item Loot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t85qw8eSbu-o3mkNTm7SVtwrQVOOkQuN6y2aldqEj64/edit#gid=0

>Discords
"""""OFFICIAL""""" EFT discord for beta news:
discord.gg/8KsHTGF
/eftg/ official US based discord:
discord.gg/BEEk538
MONOLITH - EU based discord:
discord.gg/sKyQny6

>Latest major patch notes
forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/61522-patch-074972/

>Ammunition info (questionable validity - wiki appears to me to be the most accurate)
escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Ammunition
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVNodTxYYzr1EtAasUqkdS89nTpD55tsnpTrEwfKFBI/htmlview?sle=true#
tarkovballistics.blogspot.de/

>Full controls list
pastebin.com/WzBSmZpA

>Previous Thread
inb4 a million posts of
>why did you use a contract wars picture

ded

So should I not use hip fire anymore? What's going on with that?

top fucking kek
Im sure according to the Kive Post DPR leaders also admitted to eating babies and wanting to enslave the world.

Prisoner killings and abuse happened on both sides and in practically every conflict. Its an ugly part of war but its reality.
Nevermind how any time Ukrainian army inflicted collateral damage the foreign press really hated reporting on it.
The war wouldnt even happen if the westerners didnt fund a coup so they could build Nato military installations right on Russia's border.

Pic related is the real bad guy. Must have made his dick hard getting slavic brothers to kill each other.

wrong pic lel

will the game be free in the near future?

No fuckin clue mane I just got this shit around Christmas. I kinda doubt it though.

Never. Get a job.

Why did you faggots ruin fort armor?

pffhahaha lagfest "beta" trash game

Because muh
>I magdumped a 30 rounder and missed 3/4 of my shots with shitty rifle ammo and can't penetrate armor it must be OP
fags

>relying on armor to save you because you play like a headless chicken and get yourself shot all the time

git gud

I liked playing terminator vs terminator on factory. Also legs.

Doubt it. I see the game being killed before then.

ey yo imma scav some shit

sell it all to fence for shits and giggles.

kappa //

Did they "fix" the low ricochet rounds yesterday or is mod 0 and PRS still good?

So I'm around level 30, almost all traders maxed and sitting on an ungodly amount of gold chains and Rolers as well as M4s. Mainly because I can't buy Fort yet and I'm too cowardly to take m4s out.

Right now I've got fuck all space left and have to wear fort because I've got 3 other sets in my stash and no space. This is approximately fuck all loot in the grand scheme of things.

Do you guys consider the EoD worth it for the near tripled storage? Does anyone regret upgrading to EoD from standard?

Upgrade to support the devs, not for storage. You'll eventually be able to upgrade inventory space to EOD size through in-game tasks. For now, the best you can do is buy item cases from Therapist level 4, which'll let you store, among other things, 4 sets of Fort for the stash space of one, so get to level 35 and grab a couple of those before making your decision. With weapon and item cases, you can get an inventory along the lines of this (or better, depending on how much you end up playing) on standard edition right now, and to be honest, even that much shit is overkill.

I'm level 21 and I can tell you that you need to grind out the 5 levels and buy item cases. I honestly might buy one from Fence before that.

Wait, why are you sitting on multiple rolers, all they're good for is a money case and 3 docs cases are better than 1 money case.

I think its worth it. Having all that space and a 3x3 secure container from day one makes life much easier.
Remember, unless they make some kind of seasonal wipe mechanic, they'll want to drag out the content progression much further at release. Having everyone loaded to the gills within 2-4 weeks is only useful for testing.

They didn't. mod 0 still op as all get out

>all that lost time for in game gear that's worth nothing

I will shed zero tears for the next wipe, you faggots need a hard reset.

>playing a game that heavily revolves around looting and building a good stash to consistently run better gear
>shitting on people who build their gear collection up
Pick one, dipshit. And what do you expect people to do, not pick up gear off the players they kill?

Dude he's a jealous trashcan.

>RNG: the game
>has max gear anyway

Sure, keep believing that.

>thinking the game has much, if any, RNG outside of the spawn, which is easily workable once you learn the game
Holy shit, you're actually that bad. Try PUBG if you wanna bitch about RNG: The Game. This game is fucking easy right now. I can't wait to see how you react when it actually gets hard.

Yeah dude he just rng'd all that gear out of chests and then somehow extracted it had nothing to do with him killing players.

Pure skill

Really hoping for some new ARs next patch. I'd like the AK-105, but a SCAR would be alright too.

stg44

>spawn as scav on factory
>see extracts are cellar and gate 0
>alt-f4
>go watch anime
>come back 20 minutes later
>extracts are cellar and gate 0

why the fuck do I even bother?

Why the fuck are you expecting anything good to come out of scav on factory?

I lay in dead scavs and kill players that come to loot, picked up some great stuff that way. But its all for naught if you can't leave the raid.

>exit is office window
>can't loot the office or the game makes me leave
Great game slavshits

can you literally not leave?
also i sometimes extracted from exits that werent marken in o o menu

you can always leave through the open exits for pmcs

Scavs have set exits when they first spawn, if you get cellars and gate 0 as your exits you cannot leave unless you find a factory key.

Everyone can always leave from the main factory exit.

This is correct.
also zb1011 is always open on customs. Even if its not marked.

I'm glad there's finally a general for this game, but I don't want to play it until they wipe again and add the Ikea map.

They aren't wiping when interchange comes out.

Why the fuck not. Are they retarded.

They're caving in to the players which is fuckin horrible.
Fort nerf because of some crybabies, no wipes because of same crybabies and bads.
This game is going to shit quick.

t. fastfart

t. badder

>no auto sear for the glock
Blunder of the year

why is the glock so expensive for a middle of the road gun

Why the fuck did you ask this question you normie? The entire game is like that and you ask about glock? How fuckin stupid do you have to be.

I run fast fort often and I'm ready for a wipe. At this point it's all hatchlings and forts. Nothing in-between.

relax nerd. 37k roubles for a dinky handgun is ridiculous, even if it is muh glawk. overpriced irl and in-game

?
No it isn't.

Bruh I piss on 37k

But really. It's the best sidearm right now. If you want to use one, you should pay for it.
Also they nerfed the price so...

>Best sidearm besides shrimp

Sorry. I forget that thing exists. And the prices make sense for each.

i haven't used it yet, is it more controllable than the other handguns? higher rate of fire? what's the appeal as opposed to a grach?

33rd mags. More accessories.

can you buy the thirty rounders with cash? or is it the bitcoin only modded trade?

also
>bitcoin value reduced by 40%
what the fuck, i shoulda cashed in.

31 Euros. Call em the big stick. They are mech level 3

Is it just me or has the AKM recoil gone up like crazy in this patch? It used to be manageable, a little more than the AK74N, now it's ridiculous and the fucking crosshair bounces everywhere.

>play with some dipshits from here
>CONTACT 12 (at the top of his lungs)
>CONTACT 6
>Hey dude why don't you like just say left and right?
>Because soldiers do it in real life
>Well it doesn't mean it's effective
>yes it does, btw im from reddit and im communist

So is it a bug or a a feature that the p226 and the grach jam up if you try to fire them to fast?

happens with all of the guns. if you try to burst fire or tap fire your rifle in automatic, it'll sometimes just stop firing. it's a huge fucking pain in the ass, you pretty much have to limit your own fire rate with handguns. i've noticed to be much worse with the tt-33 than the other handguns

bug.
Didn't they fix grach tho?

MP5K that fits in the pistol slot when?

I think it's tied to frame rate shit never happens on factory.

You can still extract from the main pmc extraction ya dummy

Virtual and irl poorfag. You can't even manage or make fake money well.

nigger i have like 7mil roubles and 30k usd, doesnt change the fact that i aint gonna shell out 350 euros when i can get twice the performance at 2/3rd the price, and i aint gonna spend 700usd irl on handgun with a shitty trigger and irons that can performs just as well as a 500 dollar all-steel handgun with better iron sights. glocks are simple guns and dont justify their price, in game and irl.

Well good for you.
People buy apple and people buy glocks.

you can do whatever you want, i'm not gonna pay more just because of brand hype. playing a snob whenever someone points out that you paid more because of the logo ain't gonna win you any arguments fag.

also, i'd bet dollars to donuts you're noguns

Damn you fuckin retard. I literally said "ok, that's just what people like to waste their money on". And you had to come after me like im spawn of lucifer.

then don't be a dick and make assumptions and call someone a poorfag because they don't like the way the in-game economy is balanced.

what trader sells val mags? prapor?

whats the cheapest suppressor you can fit on a pp-19?

Didn't even imply that you lunatic.

Yeah 10 and 20 round mags

He sells 10 round ones for sure on the 3rd tier, so the bigger ones are tier above.

>standing behind resort west wing listening for activity
>hear someone clomping on wood 2nd floor
>watch balconies
>see someone run from one room to another
>toss an f-1 into the room he ran into
>explode
>cant hear him looting or walking anymore
>go check out the room
>he's carrying a dvl-10 and an rsass
>otherwise he's naked

what is it with hatchet cunts suddenly carrying rsass'? i see them everywhere now.

one spawns in room 310.

It's still optimal for short range engagements but weapon sway is increased and breath holding is now only possible when ADS.

>found bitcoin in factory raid

what should i do with this as a newshitter

so are pistols now viable?
grach? tt?

sell to rapist or peacekeeper if you need USD, nothing mechanic has is worth trading for them imo

>Implying devs care about /eftg/ when they can't be arsed to release proper patch notes or do anything but glue their dicks to streams and scream "Nyet! Netcode is fine!"

>No dogtags
Story time? Did you befriend an RSASS user or something?

pistols are still butt.

pistols are great again scavs/ protecting self against hatchlings. Not supposed to kill a fort with those.

I hate when I spawn checkpoint at customs and a 4-man squad rolls right over me immediately when all I want is to get my damn quest item and get out.

Reeeee.

>for some retarded reason dollars from peacekeeper won't stack with the ones i've looted

is he paying me in monopoly cash or what

It's just a retarded bug thats been in forever, when you relog it usually fixes it. Major pain in the ass for sure.

embrace alla. just go out with a scav vest, pockets and secure container full of grenades. should clear those four man squads right up.

Nah. I walked into the resort looking for a backpack to carry more shit and i found a tri-zip on the bottom floor. Just sitting there with nothing nearby. It had a single aks-74u in it. I thought it was weird someone would just ditch their bag like that but didn't pay much mind.

I go up to the next floor and here i find a blackrook and a pilgrim. Still all by themselves with no bodies or anything. I check the pilgrim and it's holding a broken fort and a fast helmet I was thinking maybe some sort of bug cleared out the corpses, but then I looked up and saw a gun barrel poking through the ceiling.

I go up to the 3rd floor and that's where I saw the pile of bodies. All the tags were looted but someone was still wearing their fast. Another fort+fast were sitting on the ground which I guess the lone survivor of the gunfight couldn't fit into his pack. That's when I realized that the stuff I found earlier just glitched through the floor somehow.

Part of it is they didn't actually fix the container-glitch issue, so the new meta is running naked with a glitched M4 or RSASS since you can't lose them.

Part of it is the RSASS now spawns in raid.

i managed to carry his out with me so i guess he found it in one of the rooms

Or he fucked up doing the glitch. I've gotten a couple nice M4's that way.

go into a raid and it fixes

Okie dokie so by the look of things, Fort is now 45HP and level 6 armor again. My two different FASTs seem to be the same exact armor value again as well, so unless it's invisible, the ballistic visor is worthless and we're back to the side/mandible.

Ballistic visor never showed the +1 armor upgrade on it, but it's still there unless they removed it.